Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beautiful was my first thought, seeing the dress hugging my body. I found breathing to be difficult because the corset was tightened and tied. The next thing I noticed was the dress squeezed me enough to give me breasts. Impressive breasts I would say were double D's. I also was taller, looking down while pulling the fabric up revealing six inch heels on a pair of lace-up black boots that matched beautifully. Pulling the dress up higher showed the matching stockings and garter. The stockings had a line that was perfectly straight up my leg. Framing it all in with a see thru black thong. The panties somehow hid my penis and to the naked eye looked like a vagina. The dress gave me a rocking body, and excited me. My penis did not grow erect, however I could feel the string tickling my asshole. This caused an itch inside my ass I was unable to scratch. I primped and primed in the mirror for quite some time, before the fog returned.

I woke up later than usual the next morning, telling myself it was all a dream. However, looking down on my uncovered body said something else entirely. I had removed the dress but all the lingerie was still on me. The front of the panties were encrusted with what I could only assume was my sperm. The black strapless bra I wore gave the appearance of breasts, although not as grand as the ones from last night. The underwear looked sexy and any woman wearing it would look hot. On me it made my blood boil bringing the blush to my face. I had to get a hold of myself or I feared I would lose my mind.

I decided to go to my apartment to do laundry and take a break from the old place. My apartment felt cold when I got inside, like something was missing or I no longer belonged there. An empty feeling came over me as I started a load of wash. I heated a frozen pizza and took it to the living room to watch T.V. Flipping channels until a show caught my attention. The ladies on screen were giving tips on how to apply makeup, explaining what foundations worked with which skin types and how to use brushes and liquid eyeliner. They had ideas that dazzled me, down to applying fingernail polish and the importance of matching it with your toes. I watched the two hour program without moving and just when it ended my bladder told me it needed relief. I pulled my cock out noticing how hard I was. Strange how that type of television program aroused me.

I shook that thought from my head and folded my clean laundry. In the mix of my clothing were yet another pair of Lady Remington's panties. I knew I put all her lingerie back in the closet. How this pair ended up mixed in my dirty clothes was beyond me. I carefully folded the blood red satin delicate, and placed it in the suitcase with my other clothes. Yawning with a stretch told me that it was a good time to go to sleep. I pulled my blankets around me on my futon and turned out the lamp. I slept very restless, getting up twice to relieve myself and get some water. On my way back the second time, I stepped on my tank top on the floor. I didn't even notice my state of dress until I looked down at my body. The red satin panties that I packed were now hugging my crotch and my shorts were on the floor. I know I didn't put them on and I was not at the house so how the hell was this happening? I pondered this question as I laid there in the dark.

The morning sun woke me from my slumber, I quickly dressed and packed up the pile of things I was bringing back to the house. I stopped into the cafe to grab some food to go before going home. Mandy said she would come by that night to see the house and clothes. I wanted to tell her of the strange events but feared she would think that I was a crazy pervert. So I chose not to.

As I got back to the house and opened the door, there was a glow about the downstairs. I blinked my eyes a few times and chalked it up to the overcast sky playing tricks with the sunlight. After unloading I got back to work. Using a sawhorse and jacks I was able to hang the kitchen cabinets and sink, however I would need help lifting the granite counter tops. I hoped Mandy was still at the diner as I rushed out the door.

I was lucky enough to catch her as she was about to leave. I told her of my dilemma, she went back inside, returning a moment later. She said they both would help but I would have to wait until Brandy got finished at ten. I offered Mandy a ride to my place telling her we would come back to pick up her sister, she accepted.

We had a nice conversation on the way to the house, she told me she was glad I drove because she easily got lost around here. As we neared the house I could tell Mandy was tense. I told her to relax, the house wasn't haunted and those stories she heard as a child were just that, stories! It didn't seem to help though because as we entered, she stayed close. Even grabbing my arm at one point as I showed her what I had done.

Her grip tightened as I brought her upstairs, I felt my arm lose circulation as I twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. The room had an ominous glow over the rays of light that the sun provided. Mandy stood in awe, mentioning how good of a job I did to the room. I told her that I found the room the way it is now as I opened the closet door. The mirror on the back of the door reflected the light back into the room and for a millisecond I swear I saw a figure of a woman in the corner.

Mandy stole my attention back inside the closet, she ran her hands along the many dresses and blouses saying the same thing her sister did. How they all look new, asking if it were ok to try some things on. Of course I told her to have fun excusing myself so she could have privacy. She asked me to please stay as she unbuttoned her uniform top. Like her sister, she was blessed with a fantastic body.

Showing no shame in being nude in front of me. I wanted to jump on her right there, but the problems that would cause raced through my head and screamed don't do it. I didn't want either sister angry at me for picking one over the other. I still wanted both of them, hoping for that scenario to play out. Mandy started with the lingerie drawer selecting the same white see thru panties that I wore just a few days ago. She found the bra that matched, leaving little to the imagination. White stockings with a garter were next, which she wore beautifully.

The fog returned to my head and I became envious of her. Wishing that I had her body, her perfect tanned skin, incredible legs and those beautiful breasts. Her long flowing hair that she was adjusting in the mirror hanging on the door. Having no reason to be jealous of her, the thoughts just popped into my head. My penis was also getting hard at the thoughts, fueling my lust. I needed to get out of there so I told her I had something to take care of quickly. Telling her to take her time and take whatever she liked as I began to descend the staircase.

I busied myself downstairs finishing off the connections to the new fuse box I put in. This had to be done. The old box had the twist in fuses from a hundred years ago. I made sure I had labeled it correctly and tested it all on my volt meter. I then put a reminder in my phone to call and schedule an inspection for the electrical. That task was interrupted as Mandy came down with her selections. She had an arm full of satin and lace. I was excited at the thought of her modeling a few. However as luck would have it, it was time to go get her sister, so we hopped in the truck and made our way to town. Brandy was just walking out of the cafe as we pulled up. Mandy jumped out and said that they would follow me to my place so I wouldn't have to make another trip that night. Once at the house they both followed me inside and together we made quick work of the countertops.

I had some skill with mixing drinks. So I kindly offered the twins an adult beverage, to which they both excitedly accepted. One drink led into I don't remember how many. As the night went on, we laughed and flirted back and forth. I thought of the conversation they must have had in the car on the way to the house. Sisters excited and giggling about the adventures they hoped to have.

The twins and I laughed and flirted, eventually making our way upstairs to the room and the closet. The girls modeled lingerie for me, blushing and flashing me with naughty looks. I was thoroughly enjoying the show until they both playfully pulled on my arms, laughing as they stripped me down to a naked canvas. Soon I was modeling lingerie alongside them. Brandy finished another drink in a red bra and matching panties and stockings. Mandy had a black baby doll with a sheer black thong matching stockings with a line up the back. They laughed and teased finding makeup and wigs. The air grew thick as I stood in front of the mirror. The pink trimmed out in black, lace and mesh didn't leave much to the imagination. A blond wig made my blue eyes stand out with the pink lingerie against my pale white skin.

Mandy was applying makeup while Brandy found me some false breasts. Each fussing with my final touches while I stood looking into the mirror. Lips were painted pink with gloss, a dark shadow to bring out my eyes.

Mandy started digging again in the corner and pulled out her latest discovery, a large dildo with a suction cup at one end. The toy barely fit into her small hand. A shine on the realistic phallus pulled my attention away from the mirror.

Brandy had already joined her sister, playing, laughing and shaking the ten inch toy. I kneeled no longer in control of my body, someone or something else was. Brandy ran the toy up my stocking covered thigh, the black color a stark contrast against the pink lingerie. She did the same to her sister, then herself. Taking turns on us, she brought the mushroom head to her lips and wet it some. Then it was her sister's turn and Mandy let the fat head slide into her mouth before Brandy pulled it out with a pop. I felt the wet rubber graze along my lips as they opened of their own accord. Brandy gave it a little push, sending it deep inside my mouth filling my throat. It hung out about five inches but my throat gripped onto it, not letting it slip free. Mandy was visibly aroused, her thick nipples stood taunt against the baby doll. The lace hugged her fabulous body as a wet spot appeared on the front of her panties. Brandy was talking filth while she played with the toy in my mouth. Mandy grabbed it pulling it free of my mouth, my saliva coated it's thickness. Mandy swallowed the dildo until she had as much as I did. Brandy showed her talent next by inhaling the back dildo all the way to the suction cup. I was getting real excited, Mandy held the toy next to my penis.

They both laughed as they compared the monster to my dick. I blushed all over, humiliated, wanting to hide my shame. The girls laughed, then grabbed me by the arms again leading me out of the closet. I walked with a perfect swagger, the thong separated my ass cheeks and I bounced with every step. The fake breasts looked so real when Mandy made me give the dildo a tit job. The big cock split the rubber between the rather large fakes. Looking so real as it neared my face. I looked down, mesmerized as the fat phallus closed the gap. My mouth opened and the hot rubber was again dancing on my tongue. The bulbous head at the entrance to my throat. My throat filled with saliva as the head stretched its way into my esophagus. I felt the suction cup on my lips and pulled away. Mandy swallowed it next, I watched her give the toy a wet blow job while her sister came to help cover the leftover inches. They licked and giggled as I felt a hand at the back of my head, my view suddenly got right on top of the action.

Brandy coerced my tongue out with hers and again I felt the rigid veins of the black cock corkscrew across my eager taste buds. Lingerie went flying, the naked twins put on a show with that big dildo. I felt fingers pulling down my pink thong, then lips on my cock, then on my balls until I felt them lubricating my asshole. The sensation washed over me, tickling a bit. We all giggled, the fat head was then quickly introduced to my virgin hole. I tried to escape but the girls held me tight laughing over my cries, inserting more of the wicked dildo. It went on like that into the night for who knows how long. Something powerful indeed had a hold on me.

In the morning the girls woke and quickly dressed, turning me down when I offered them food. Almost seeming spooked as they gathered their belongings and hurried out the door.

I just chalked it up to them being late for work. Flashes of last night lit up my eyelids then vanished. My ass hurt as I sat to relieve myself, gas was expelled then nothing. It felt as if I had to go but nothing came. My legs started to fall asleep. I was there so long, afraid if I got up it would all fall out. The small cabinet under the vanity had opened and a enema bag was sitting there. Knowing the cabinet was new and I didn't have anything like it made me wonder what was happening. The warm water splashed inside of me, I moved to my knees allowing more fluid into my rectum. The bag emptied its contents and I could feel the water filling my intestines. I played for a moment longer then snapped out of it and released my muscles.

I warmed some water and bathed myself, I could see the pink lingerie clinging tightly to my body. Then not there at all, the thick phallus that we toyed with, entering my ass then leaving; slowly fucking me. I snapped out of it, soaping my legs until the hair disappeared under the lather. Then rinsing them off clean. My white skin glowed a little thinking about the fake tits the girls found. How heavy they were, how I could almost feel when one of the girls flicked their tongue across the fake nipples. They bounced and weighed on my chest like they belonged there. Shaking my head a bunch cleared that thought out.

I pulled myself out of the tub and dried, my clothes seemed drab and rough. My body was still sensitive. I walked around naked for a few moments wondering what I would wear. I closed my eyes and exhaled. I opened them in the room where my feet must have brought me.

Looking for a mess to clean up I found nothing, the closet door was ajar and seemed to glow within. Pulling it open I was met by a beautiful young lady, who was shorter than I was. She had the biggest breasts I've ever seen and her ass was catching up. The Victorian dress had a corset all laced up. She turned to me, indicating for me to help in the removal of it. As I did, words were not spoken, she spoke directly to my mind. She told me I looked beautiful last night. She said she would help me today, I was a bit confused by the fog filling my head. She was very sweet, after removing the corset, she then instructed me to turn. I did without question, she fit the corset on me, I could feel where her perspiration moistened the fabric. Magically the fake breasts were again on my body. I felt the strings tighten, then tighten again. I felt as if all the air in my lungs was pushed out. Another pull before she tied it, her fingers traced my shoulders then downwards. Out of nowhere a pink and back transparent G-string was now sliding up my legs. I ran my hand down to stop their assent but her hand caught my wrist. I looked into her eyes, there were a variety of sexual activities being performed behind those clouds. Her hand pulled easily at my wrist and her other hand copied it's movements.

She had bound my wrists together behind my back and teased my exposed flesh. The G-string was hiked up further, she was making me hard. A firm slap on the head of my dick made me wince. A rubber ring and something else were inside the hand that just slapped my cock. They fiddled round down there, then both of her hands were again playing with my tits which were hanging over the corset. They looked so real, the pink and black shelf bra fit like skin, she played with the straps. An all pink garter was being fitted on my body. It had a high arch in the center completely exposing my crotch. The plastic encasing my cock would not allow it to get hard. The garter dipped down so it could hide behind a skirt hem The panties covered my sex. With a slight push on the front of the panties, it gave the appearance of a vagina. A tight landing strip above that you could just start to see blond pubic hair. My legs were smooth as silk in fact I think the only pubic hair I had was there in that small strip. The blond wig was styled with grace and a snap later had my face in full makeup. Pink stockings with bows on the fronts gave my lower half a youthful look.

The pink stilettos went on last. The firm slap to my exposed buttock told me to move. I stepped like I've been wearing heels all my life. A quick glance in the mirror told me the man was gone.

I sat on the bed with my legs crossed, her hand was slithering up my leg and stopped at my knee. She wore a devilish grin as she pushed my torso.

I went flying backwards until my shoulders rested on pillows and my head was propped up by the headboard. A forked tongue was licking my very hard nipples as her play continued. She split my legs apart and without warning a spreader bar was locked on my ankles and a rope in the center was tied around the ring on the headboard. Effectively leaving me powerless, with my legs in the air spread out.

She smiled and removed her bra showing me the beauties underneath. Her evil smile made my heart race she taunting my flesh with kisses and nibbles. Then I felt it at the entrance to my ass. A hard bite on the nipple felt real. I arched my back and the fat head gained entrance inside.

She fucked me slowly, never losing eye contact. She played with my breasts while whatever she was using buried itself in a few more inches. I stretched around the invader. Her lips met mine and her fucking became rough. Her forked tongue teased mine, she kissed me then her tongue turned into a big, thick, hot cock. At first I was teasing her tongue, now I was sucking a large cock.

It went in easily because I wasn't prepared, and filled my mouth and then my throat. My eyes caught sight of the twelve inch snake as the head rested just inside my mouth. I swore I could taste pre-cum. The monster again thrust forward, sawing into my throat. As the phallus she fucked me with pulled out of my gaping ass. I whimpered a bit before she thrust it back into the hilt. She expertly fucked my holes for hours. At one point she even made me cum, which she made me eat. Before she had her orgasm she disappeared. I came hard from inside of myself. I felt my tummy ripple through the sensation.

I put the red Victorian dress on my freshly fucked body. In the mirror I was her, the beauty that just fucked the hell out of me. I looked like her, I had her smile and her large breasts. We could have been related.

My heels on the hardwood sounded throughout the old house as it breathed, life into itself again. I walked working on the hip sways that made my assets bounce. The loud knock at the door had me in a panic fast. I didn't have time to remove the clothes, so I opened the door to a large fellow with a clipboard. The electrician who approved fuse box wiring was there.

I feigned stupidly, telling the man I was the wife of the house owner. I showed him to the area and left him to do his job. I looked down to see a generous amount of cleavage with hints of my areola peeking out. The shelf bra presented my tits like they demanded attention. I brought the man a drink then sat in the front room with my legs crossed. Reading a book that explained in detail how to please a large cock. The steps a girl took in being able to accommodate a thick slab of cock threatening to split them in half. How you would perform oral and take all his erection into your throat. The pictures that accompanied the information were all of enormous cocks, thick and veiny.