Possessed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A large hand on my bare shoulder, started me. The electrician stood looking down my blouse, getting a good look, he smiled as he caught the title of the book. He held fast to my shoulder apologizing for startling me. I blushed heavily, his large frame and well defined muscles were highlighted by a light perspiration. The musk was heavy in the air. He casually asked me if my husband had a big cock? My reply was that he was white with a two inch cock that had a hair trigger. I explained I was reading that book because we spoke of me becoming a hotwife.

His black hand was gripping my breast, again he casually wondered where the cuck was. I told him that he was called out of state for two weeks. Putting the book on the arm of the chair I turned to the Adonis at my side. I asked him if he had a big black cock as I unbuttoned his jeans.

My knees buckled, until I was perched on them. The jeans were at his ankles and I only had the white boxers to peel down. I could easily see his thick tube growing behind the cotton barrier. I pressed my nose to the thickness and inhaled fog clouding my thoughts. Lowering the boxers almost made his cock slap against my face. I wondered how my glossy pink lips would look suctioning around the impressive package.

He was smaller than the toys I practiced with. I looked up into his eyes with my baby blue eyes as I bathed his cock in warm saliva. It didn't take much time to find my lips at the thick base. I worshiped his meat, applying enough suction as I pulled his cock free of my throat. Then none as he roughly returned it to my throat. He used my mouth as a masturbating device. His big hand at the back of my head as he fucked my mouth. I moaned around the girth. He started with the names like slut and bitch completely convinced I was female. His fingers tightened more of my hair, my face buried in his crotch. His cock tasted so good I filled my throat with his throbbing member, he buckled and ropes of cum pulsed across my tongue, warming its way into my stomach. I had just swallowed my first black cock load. I was the one being flirty. I was being forward but I needed a hard fucking.

He pawed my tits some more, as he pulled his spent cock out of my mouth. Leaving enough cum to linger on my taste buds enslaving me to the taste forever. He pulled up his jeans, gave me my green light for power and left. I could hear laughing coming from upstairs as his truck left my driveway.

My head spun, as my world went black. I woke up in the pink lingerie I had on earlier. Feeling some discomfort around my anus, my fingers discovered a locking butt plug buried inside me stretching me to its limits. I moaned in the discomfort it gave, but as I relaxed it began feeling better. The dildo from the other night was by my head and coated with saliva. My hand gripped it at the base and fed it into my waiting mouth. I was super turned on. My head spun with ideas to get my fix. I stopped pleasuring myself and went back to the closet. I selected purple lingerie because it looked incredibly slutty on me. Black stay-ups and a black garter finished the look. I found the sluttiest dress high slits up both sides had me showing all my legs. The front opened up so much that it made my breasts a display. Touched up my make up and squirted on some beautiful perfume. I tossed a few things inside a black clutch I found and left the house.

Two hours passed before I found myself sitting outside of the old bookstore that had individual movie boxes all with holes between them. I found some courage and made my way inside. It was Thursday and there were more customers looking over the toys and novelties along the walls. I put two twenties on the counter. The pudgy man gave me a knowing look as he gave me the slugs to feed the booth.

I ventured into the dark, the only light on the makeshift marquee, that displayed what was being played. I gave it half a glance as I made my way into the depth of the arcade. I found a booth in between two others, none were occupied but I hoped to change that. I fed in several slugs all at once, pressing the channel button until I was watching interracial gay porn. I turned up the volume and got on my knees.

It took longer than I had anticipated but finally a cock was thrusting at my right. The white cock bounced excited at my touch, my hooker red nails scratched his balls playfully. I licked and teased the man until the head of his cock was blue. Then I engulfed it, instantly he shot his hot load into my mouth I swallowed like it was a delicacy. On my left a large cock was in my booth, I ended up servicing fifteen cocks before I left with my face glazed in semen.

I don't remember getting to the house or what happened that night. I woke up and called the local church asking for help. The people I spoke to you could tell didn't believe a word I told them. I was desperate. I found this guy on the net who did exorcisms for real. I called him that moment.

He asked a lot of questions but seemed to believe my story. I invited him to the house the next day. When he arrived I ushered him inside first bringing him to the room and the closet.

He walked around looking at various things and I excused myself and went back downstairs. He was up there for quite some time. Finally managing to return the lower half of the house. He sat down directly in front of me, his bronzed skin gave me the impression that he may be Egyptian or there was some in the blood line.

He spoke with a heavy accent, asking more questions as he looked directly into my eyes. His black pupils dug into my soul. He then told me to strip. I was immediately embarrassed because I had on the slutty lingerie still. He rapped his thick fingers on the wood as he grew impatient. I stood and did as instructed until only the lingerie remained.

His eyes scanned my body from the enormous breasts to the bubble I had for an ass. I stood there almost naked in woman's lingerie for a stranger. His eyes were glowing red as he stood and took me. Roughly thrashing me about with little effort. His massive palms squeezed and kneaded my tits as my nipples stood at attention for him. I sank to my knees weak from his onslaught. He unbuckled his belt, my hands replaced his as I pulled the slacks down the well muscled legs. He wore no underwear, his cock not fully hard was the largest I've ever seen thirteen inches long and three and a quarter around his thick foreskin covered the helmet. No hands he said so I playfully licked the shaft over and over. His fat prick rose meeting my open mouth as I fell in lust with his meat in my mouth. I pulled out all the stops as I fellated his monster.

He fucked my mouth so long my jaws were aching from being opened so wide for so long. He patted the back of my head and I turned and assumed the position offering my ass to the cocksmith. The fat head of his cock needed more saliva, I slathered it until it dripped. I felt the fat head run up and down the split between my globes, the head tickling my hole everytime it slid over it. He teased me, until I was a frenzy of lust, I begged him calling him daddy, to fuck me hard. I saw stars when he penetrated me. He spoke of perverse things like how he owned my ass and he was going to breed it well. I moaned as he fucked me relentlessly. Calling me a slut and bitch slapping my ass as he fed me that cock over and over.

Lady Remington lived again. Her grip on my mind was complete, she used my body as her vessel to walk the earth again. The secret root cellar, containing thousands of bottles of aging wine. The safe with the stocks and the smelted bullion marked with the family crest. I would not want for anything. When her spirit entered me, my chest immediately expanded giving me her beautiful rack and sensitive nipples. She allowed the skin to stay at my crotch looking more like an excited clit than a penis. She enjoyed changing clothing several times a day. Each time wearing something different that would expose my curves to anyone that wanted to look. I would wear it out to,.... an adult book store or I would be exposing myself in bars on the wrong side of town. Or to hot clubs using my body to entice men to use me as they wished.

I would hang my stocking leg out making sure the garter showed. Shame abandoned me when my arousal was stirred. I was wanton, lustful and a flat out whore. I was a size queen without any doubt. A mistress and a sub, I made love to many women and men, groups and many solo seductions. I developed their individual fetish along the way. I had two women living with me now, which I paid handsomely to be at my beckon call. Yes the sisters quit the diner and became the start of my harem. My girls entertained at bachelor parties or stripped at the town lodge meetings. Anywhere there was cock my girls were there too. Personally being responsible for five of the full cuckold relationships in a fifteen mile radius.

I was Lady Remington and she was made for this role, fierce and demanding, or soft and sexy, she did it all without effort. I no longer used my clit for penetration, I achieved all my orgasms when my prostate was massaged by big cocks. I had many toys and boys and intended to live forever!