Possessed by the Succubus Pt. 02

Story Info
I dream, finding the succubus to pleasure me...
2k words
1.7k
2
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Miles' perspective

Dreaming...

"Oh, fuck..."

"Do you like what you see?"

She was beautiful, definitely the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen. Of course, I knew she had to be the succubus, my mind oddly clear, considering that I had to be dreaming (or else I had bigger problems on my hands).

She stalked up to me, an anthro lioness, though her outline seemed to flicker and shift darkly, as if there was an aura to her which could not be trapped by any tangible means. That was rather wordy for me, but, well...I had rather liked my English classes when I'd been in school. It was trying to talk about things like that, out loud, that was difficult for me.

I had the words, but I got tongue-tied and public speaking... It just wasn't a strong point for me.

"I... Uh..."

What a time for me to demonstrate that very fact, though how could I have helped drooling over her form? She was hot, ridiculously so, her figure curvy and voluptuous, naked from head to toe. The lioness succubus' tawny fur had a creamy drop on her neck that dived between her breasts -- and I ached to follow the line of it with my tongue. A cascade of blonde hair spilt down to her mid-back, thick and curly, bouncing with every move she made, the slightest shift and adjustment of her body.

I couldn't drag my eyes away from her tits, the pink nipples showing through her glossy fur. I should have been embarrassed to stare, though to think of anything else, well...it was impossible. And even more so when the succubus put her arms around me, dragging my naked body to hers as she trapped the swollen length of my cock, throbbing and aching terribly, between us.

Groaning, I allowed myself to be borne to the bed in a strange room that was not of any place that I'd ever been before, her lips on mine as she straddled my hips. My dick sprung up between us, juddering and drooling thick slops of pre-cum, so long that it should have intimidated her. that was why I was still a virgin, honestly -- other anthros my age had been put off by my size. Couldn't blame them, really, and there weren't all that many equine anthros around my town.

"Mmm, what a wonderful cock you've brought for me..." She purred, licking her lips salaciously, showing off her sharp teeth, though I knew she could not harm me with them, not in the dream. "I can't wait to devour it..."

The edge in her voice had me harder than ever, my cock throbbing and pulsing, dollops of pre-cum sliding slickly down the length of my cock, the head already flaring as if I was about to cum right then and there. Fuck, I was so hard, so horny, and I couldn't control myself either.

There was no need to, not as the succubus rose, her lips glistening with my saliva. I would have pinned her and fucked her if I could, even though I was nowhere near as experienced as my horny mind would have had me believe. I just wanted to be inside her, through any means possible, pussy or arse -- anything!

But it was her who straddled me, sinking down and down and down onto my cock. And, even though I'd never had sex before, it all felt so fucking real. I brayed and bucked, sounding more like a wild, feral zebra than ever before, and I felt rather than saw the wild edge to my eyes. Everything felt strained, yet wonderfully so, like I could fuck her and fill her, again and again, as long as I pleased.

"Unff..."

Heaven swamped my cock, a hot, wet pussy sucking at my length as I nickered throatily and struggled to contain myself -- only because I wanted the whole thing to go on forever. I'd never had a dream like that before, one that felt as clear as that one did in the moment, my fingers gripping the succubus' hips and dragging her cunt eagerly down on my cock.

"Ohhhh, that's it, stud," she moaned, her head tipped back, though the bare expanse of her throat was not a measure of vulnerability for the prey creature, compared to her, that I was. "Fuck me... Ohhhh, your dick is soooo big!"

It was over the top but...it worked for me. Maybe that was what I needed to hear, the compliments, the praise, the adoration for my cock that just hadn't been present with other partners. Not that they hadn't been fun, those I'd dated when I'd been younger, but I hadn't got further than "kind of" head with anyone. I just hadn't fit, there was no way I was going to fit inside anyone without knowing a little more about what I was doing.

I didn't want to be adored or worshipped, just to have sex, just to have fun. And that was okay too as I dug my hooves into the bed and let the succubus grind all the way down onto me so that my sheath crinkled back. It seemed impossible that so much of my dick could fit into another body, but her hips were so wide and thick, her thighs powerful with muscle, that she easily bucked and rode me.

"Mmmph... Yes... Ohhh..."

A smile tried to pull at my lips even as I moaned, too caught up in the moment to do or even worry about a damn thing else, just letting it all roll through me, throb after throb, thrust after thrust. Like a wild, needy stallion, I dug my hooves down into the bed for leverage and bucked up sharply into her as she cried out.

"Ohhhhh!"

My flare throbbed, hotter and more swollen than it ever had been before. And then it came, heat rising within me, that curl of need growing into a frenzy, clamouring to get out. It had to come, one way or another, but a hot, tight cunt was so far removed from the rub of my own hand over my cock that I didn't see it coming.

"Ah!"

I yelped and brayed again, nostrils quivering, as climax gripped me, balls aching fiercely as I bucked and spilt my cum right up into her. It felt like where it belonged, ecstasy swamping me, dragging me under as the succubus lioness sank all the way down onto my cock, a big bulge showing through her lower belly. My cock pulsed and pulsed, rope after what seemed like endless rope of cum splattering from me, filling her. Yet not a drop squelched back out of her pussy, though I could feel it, even through a haze of dazed lust, bubbling around the head of my cock.

To fuck a succubus had definitely been worth doing that weird ritual, her claws on my chest, pricking into my skin past the short hair of my coat.

"Oh..."

I moaned, yet it just kept me harder, climax still going. It was longer and more powerful than anything I had before experienced, but, well...it was a sex dream with a succubus. Maybe that was just how they went. If that was so, I'd be putting out the ritual items and doing that weird little chant, night after night, just to dream of having fantastic sex like that.

And then she leaned down over me, her rough tongue rasping over my throat. With my cock still twitching and pulsing inside her, I moaned, shivering under her. It was not as if I could go anywhere with her thighs pinning me in place, her teeth at my throat.

Fuck... That was hot. So fucking hot, my head spinning, though I never would have dare to let the language running through my head at that very moment, the rake of her teeth across my exposed throat exactly what I needed. I arched up against her, moaning deep in the back of my throat, letting everything come through, every throb, every pulse, the clasp of her cunt around my cock the best thing I'd ever felt.

She licked her lips, a drop of my blood that I hadn't felt her drawing, on her lips, swept away by that pink flash of tongue.

"You'll be mine forever, little stud..."

I groaned, but I didn't know what the lion meant.

Maybe that was for the best.

*

Hayley's perspective

(Miles' mother)

"Mmm... Since when did it get so late?"

I stretched on the sofa, my dressing gown shifting over my breasts, though I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and tucked the fabric back down again. I couldn't be so exposed when my son was upstairs! And he was bound to sneak down again for a midnight snack, sooner or later, I knew it. Miles thought I hadn't caught him but, well...I just let him think he was getting away with it. He was still young enough to manage scoffing extra food without it affecting his body.

I smiled and stood, shrugging my shoulders and rolling them back. My back ached. Maybe I needed to go back to the massage guy, the young physio stag I'd been seeing. I just seemed to get so distracted when he was massaging me and that really wasn't proper for a lady of my age.

Yet, as I stretched, something rushed into me, something dark, something that took my breath away. My back shot ramrod straight, eyes wide and wild, though breath didn't come to my lungs and neither did words leap to my lips. All I could do was stand there, my hands half up as if I'd been trying to ward something off.

Oh... Ohhh...

I moaned inwardly, quivering, lust flooding me. I'd never felt so turned on, my skin prickling, my body tingling. Even my pussy felt wet already, my panties doing a terrible job of keeping all contained as my folds brushed slickly against one another, plump and swollen with the blood of sudden arousal.

"Mmmm..."

Breath returned to me as I sagged, yet all was different, standing tall and proud, my dressing gown slipping down to reveal the top of my breasts, my cleavage obvious, even though I wasn't wearing a bra. My body felt stronger, more powerful than ever, and the smirk that tugged at my lips was natural where it should never have come to my muzzle normally.

"Mmm... Oh, this is nice... A lovely body for me to use..."

I laughed, shaking my head, my upright mane bristling atop my neck, though I was both Hayley and not-Hayley, at the same time. Only, I didn't mind, not as my hand, with the chunky fingernails that were reminiscent of hooves, slid boldly down my body to my crotch, parting the robe. It was only natural to trace the outline of my pussy through my underwear as if I was feeling it for the first time -- and, well, that was exactly what was happening.

"Mmmm..."

As both Hayley and a succubus, I smirked through a panting moan, rolling my hips forward as more moisture trickled softly from my pussy. I was ready for my son already.

And the zebra wasn't going to be able to resist my draining. If he had read on, with his silly little ritual, he would have realised that there was a warning there -- a warning not to perform the ritual when anyone else was around.

For I had escaped the dream realm, the realm of lust and passion, into the real world so I could drain him for real, taking everything in his nuts and his power. Miles really couldn't have needed them all that badly anyway, the silly colt, if he was spending so much time thinking with his dick and not his brain. It was often the same for many males, regardless of their age.

"I think Miles is due to see the real me..."

Continued in part three of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare4 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Corruption Pt. 01 An alien woman calls to me in my dreams...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cuckolded at the Christmas Party She cuckolds her husband at the biggest party...in Fetish
Cursed Transformation A mother and her son are forced to transform into cows...in NonHuman
Rounding Out the Pony Joke, Pt. 01 The boy mare sneaks around with the demon cougar...in NonHuman
Gay to Straight: Coercion A gay stallion is coerced into straight sex...in Fetish
More Stories