Rounding Out the Pony Joke, Pt. 01

Story Info
The boy mare sneaks around with the demon cougar...
3k words
2k
2
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ropes didn't tell Limba that he knew the secret. For he was a cougar who was all about secrets, even when he was keeping them from Kao, who could well have been considered one of his closest friends. Before Kao, Ropes had not thought that he could have such close friends, quite honestly, but life in the mortal realm was different for a lust demon. He not only had to keep his tentacles under wraps, tucked away within his clothing under normal circumstances, but had to maintain a pretence of a normal life.

That he got to do pretty much anything that he wanted in the meantime, however... Yeah, that was a pretty sweet deal.

But Limba, Ropes knew, was holding a secret, even if the pony was not going to get one back on the cougar, despite the joke that they were all playing. Making the "pony joke" out of him fucking Limba had been quite fun, to say the least of it, getting Fyr more and more riled up while she tried to work out just what it was that Ropes was hiding from her. He'd kept it secret, hidden, even as her frustration boiled over, but, of course, everything had come to a head in the end, everything revealed about Limba having a pussy between his legs rather than a dick and balls. With Ropes only having a vaguer interest in males -- it really had to be specific for him, and he would only be on the top then, of course -- Limba having a pussy was just the ticket for him.

For who would have given up sinking into the hot, wet sweetness of a cunt like that, after all? He longed for it, lusted for it, and he could take it too, knowing that any manner of teasing would lead to, every time, the desire that he craved. Perhaps Ropes had gotten too used to taking everything that he'd wanted, but anyone that had said no to him, in the past, had not been listened to. It was not that he actively had to do anything, only that he carried on quietly with all that he needed to, regardless of what someone else thought he should be doing.

Even for a cougar, it was a very feline-like way of behaving.

"Mmmm..."

He leaned back against the kitchen counter, Limba in his arms, though the pony was practically climbing him in his desire. Ropes smirked, his pale eyes glowing, though he easily helped the pony up on him, legs wrapped around his waist and tentacles supporting Limba in doing so. The dun equine groaned, hanging back from Ropes even as he humped against him, leaning heavily into the cougar's tentacles as he rested, somewhat suspended, against the feline's body.

"Fuck, you make me want to fuck you and keep fucking you..." Limba grunted, breathy with his need, though the pony was not one for teasing, not as his pussy soaked through his underwear. "Not that... Mmmph..."

Ropes didn't get to hear what it was that Limba had in mind, though the cougar wanted to say that it was really him fucking the living daylights out of Limba, not the other way around. But that would have been petty, especially when he had his teeth bared for a low, snarling kind of growl, tentacles lustfully tightening around the pony.

Even then, he could smell his need, sensing all the pheromones that Limba was giving off, even though his body had already been bred.

Yes, that was not a secret that the pony should ever have sought to keep from Ropes, the cougar purring more throatily, relishing in the notion. He didn't know, of course, whether it was his kid or Kao's growing in the pony's womb, but he didn't have to either. He didn't much care, for the matter was all of theirs to deal with; it was more the fun of it that concerned him. Of knowing that he was fucking someone ripe with young, not showing yet, even though the glow of their pregnancy was not something that could ever elude him.

But he'd let Limba tell him that in his own time, cupping the pony's pussy and rubbing it gently, working his fingers back and forth. Limba moaned, pushing up more insistently against Ropes than ever, though he would get what he needed, one way or the other. It just wasn't entirely up to him how he took the cougar.

The rumble of a truck pulling up to the ranch house gave them pause, though Ropes growled and rolled his eyes -- well, as much as the demon cougar could roll his eyes, considering that there were no obvious irises there.

"Ugh, she wasn't supposed to be home yet..."

Limba smirked. Ropes' wife, after all, had come out, was in on everything -- though not quite as much as she thought. He wouldn't mind having Fyr watch them again, but it wasn't too much of a yearning. He'd much rather have Ropes and be well fucked any day, knowing that he was taking Fyr's husband over her.

Mmmph... Limba shuddered. Yeah, that thought was so fucking hot.

"Don't you have a basement here or something?" He probed, rolling his pussy into Ropes' paw as the rumbling of the engine shut off outside. "Come on... I want you stuffing me full!"

That was all that Ropes needed to hear, sweeping the pony up into his tentacles, though, really, to carry him like a bride would have been more than he would have thought of. No, that was too sweet, not when he carved the heat flare of Limba's coat pressed to his, feeling the heat of his flesh beneath. There would never quite be skin-on-skin contact between them, which was the case for most furries in the world, but most certainly when his hard length of meat plunged into the pony...

Ropes groaned, half carrying and half dragging Limba along with him, the pony kicking and trying to get his hooves back under him even as he laughed, not sure of his position. Yeah, the skin-on-skin touch of having his meat thrust deep into the pony's hot snatch was all that he needed right then.

Fyr would just have to wait.

It was just as well though that Limba had remembered about the wine cellar, as if it had been something that the pony had kept in time for precisely the opportune moment. It was more likely just something that had popped back into his mind at the right time and, well, Ropes was more than eager to fuck Limba.

He was over for the day, for that reason, after all. Though Ropes was a little curious as to when the pony was going to "reveal" his pregnant condition too... Maybe he would wait until Kao was there also, but Ropes was keener to push the issue before then. A joke was not nearly as fun when he was the only one in on it, after all.

He towed Limba into the wine cellar, but didn't bother to lock the door. Fyr wouldn't come down there -- even if they did make noise. She knew where she was not wanted, not needed, not because he didn't have a relationship with her but because there were simply many different facets to that relationship. It was different, between them, but he was more interested in Limba at that time.

Fyr would, and could, wait.

He groaned, pinning Limba back against a rack of old wines, though his interest in them had come and gone over the years. The rack rattled, though nothing threatened to slip free, Ropes' tail swinging back and forth, lustfully lashing the air in a demonstration of his need. Limba rolled his hips up against him, but the pony was still too clothed for the cougar's liking, even if some clothes, that time, would remain on and in place.

"Mine..."

Ropes snarled, possessive to a fault, though Limba didn't care. His heart pounded, singing, sending heated blood around his body, the folds of his sex soft and tingling with the rush of blood to them. It made them so much more sensitive than they normally were, when he was turned on like that, and he ached for more, so much more, grunting in the back of his throat, though no words passed his lips.

The cougar's tentacles handled him, spinning him around so that he was facing the wine rack, which extended up above his head. It was a good thing that it was against a wall and, hopefully, reinforced, for he was unsure if he would have trusted the stability otherwise, even if Ropes surely would not have permitted any harm to come to him.

It was that act of not thinking, not concerning the next step, the consequences of their actions that got him off. He nickered throatily, tail flipping up, Ropes yanking his dark trousers down just enough to reveal his bare arse, the golden dun of his coat. The thick length of the cougar's cock slapped against his backside, though Limba could not have honestly said when the cougar had freed it from his own jeans.

He didn't care either, not as the barbed dick ground against him, teasing down to his pussy, the folds aching for Ropes' length of meat. Behind him, the cougar growled, using his tentacles to wind around the pony's arms, his wrists, holding him in place.

But nothing would have held back Limba's low, deep moan as the cougar pushed into him, spreading his sex out and forcing Limba to take him deep. The feline's dick fit inside him perfectly and Limba humped back urgently at the cougar, wanting more, aching for more. He would take it all, every last little bit, but the barbs still raked through his cunny, reminding him of the raw power that lay behind the cougar.

There would always be that, even as he ducked his head down between his arms, tail flipping up, though he was at the cougar's mercy. Every stroke rammed home, the wine rack rattling, some of the bottles giving off that light, tapping chime of glass, though he was not in his mind enough to care if any of them fell.

It might even have been exciting, to destroy something like that. As long as none of the bottles came down around them, of course...

Heat coiled and twisted in the pit of his belly as he gasped and rocked back, but the cougar already had him right where he wanted him. A tentacle fed itself into Limba's mouth and the pony suckled on it eagerly, wanting a taste of that cum, the dripping essence that could come from his tentacles too. It was a good thing indeed that the cougar didn't have to hide his true nature anymore, all so Limba got to lick and suckle on his cock tentacles as much as he ever could have wanted.

Ropes snarled, letting his feral essence take over, pale eyes blazing. His demon side told him that the child in Limba's womb was his, even if there was no way to tell without seeing them, without some kind of testing. He could have used some old demon tricks to find out, but it was more arousing still, for him, not to know, to let his rougher side come out, a paw sliding down to stroke across the light rise of Limba's belly.

It did not get in the way, not yet, but the pony would not be able to hide it for all that much longer, even if others were not looking at him particularly closely. The cougar growled, slamming into the pony with rough, punishing strokes -- exactly the kind of thrusts that had Limba quivering and whimpering, his legs threatening to buckle.

"Oh, please, oh, please..."

Ropes chuffed a laugh that had no humour in it, not as the heat of the pony's cunt wrapped around him, Limba's body so rich, so fertile... It had simply had to be bred, for there had been no other option in Ropes' mind, all as he fucked his friend and newest fuck buddy, though the relationship between them had become much more twisted than that. Quicker than Ropes could have expected too...

All while Fyr was in the house, probably wondering where they were, probably suspecting everything that was going on, even though she could not hear them. Ropes growled, licking his lips, his fingers finding the pony's clit and giving it a light squeeze. He knew that Limba was turned on enough that he could be a bit rougher with him there, where normally a light touch would be preferred, and the hitch in his breath more than gave the game away with the little boy mare.

Limba was so close, so very close, and all it took was a few more thrusts from the cougar to send him spiralling over the edge. Ropes' tentacle rammed deeper down his throat, worming past his lack of a gag reflex, though the pressure there could still be uncomfortable for the pony. He had not meant to cum yet, but the cougar's testing eruption down his throat was too good for him to miss out on, eyes closed, suckling and slurping as Ropes fed him a dose of cum -- and Limba's pussy clenched down on his dick.

The pony floated through orgasm, yet the heady grittiness of it, the drip of his arousal around Ropes' pounding cock, was enough to bring him back to reality. Ropes slammed in, thrusting harder, faster, and Limba knew right then that he cougar's need was near. Not that there was any need, not at all, for Ropes to cum elsewhere, grunting and tucking his chin down, tail flicking, as he finally spent his load. It was unusual for him to find the cougar so quiet at the point of orgasm, but the pony supposed that there was still something of a need for it, considering that his wife was upstairs.

That notion shouldn't have made his hide prickle like that, skin flicking and twitching from the muscle that controlled it, though he was not trying to shake anything off. He was just relishing in the mixing of his arousal with the cougar's cum, dripping from his pussy in a mess of sexual fluids as it marked his inner thighs, painting him, once again, with Ropes' essence.

Between Ropes and Kao, it was one of the best ways for him to be.

They cleaned up, the best that they could, but the cloths that Fyr had left down in the cellar were dusty and Limba wrinkled his nose at them, huffing and complaining about Ropes just rubbing dust into his coat. The cougar, of course, completely ignored him, for there were no other ways, bar using their clothes, which weren't an option, to get cleaned up from fucking in the wine cellar.

Limba, however, stopped the cougar before they ascended the steps from the wine cellar.

"Hey, Ropes..."

The cougar smirked, giving him pause. Limba faltered, but then gave way, laughing and brushing his black mane back from his face.

"Damn it." He couldn't stop himself from laughing again. "You already know, don't you?"

Ropes grinned and rubbed Limba's stomach with his tentacle, leaving nothing unsaid, even if words were not used.

"Of course. Demon of lust, remember?"

And that was that, the secret tingling between them, shared and crackling with sparks that could set off something more -- that they hoped would set off another round between them. Not that either cougar or boy mare needed much pushing for something like that at all.

Together, they tiptoed out of the house, ducking through the hallway to the back door. It sounded like Fyr was upstairs, which was helpful for them in trying to avoid her, even though it probably wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Sliding out the back door through the kitchen, Ropes and Limba chuckled, the pony a little more light-headed than he was, airing out their fur and clothes a little. Ropes knew that it wouldn't do any good, though the reek of sex and lust clung to them like nothing else ever could. As clueless as Fyr could be sometimes, well...he knew that she would know, even if she might not have been bold enough to say anything straight away.

"Do you think she's going to know?" Limba laughed, slumped back against the side of the house. Ropes didn't bother telling him that the living room was on the other side of that wall, most likely that Fyr could hear him too. "Oh god... You've even left me sore!"

That, indeed, was an accomplishment for the cougar, with such a slutty little pony to ride his cock. Ropes smirked and purred.

"Then you know you've got a good ride, my little broodmare."

That had only been a joke that Ropes had made once before, but, somehow, it had stuck. Limba grumbled, cheeks heating with a blush, though the dun of his coat mostly hid it from view. The pony's tail swished, though they had to go inside sooner or later, for Fyr would, at the very least, know that Limba was over. It was not as if they had hidden his car, after all.

The pony followed Ropes up the steps to the front door, stomping off his boots in the frost of early winter, cursing the weather. At least the temperature down in the cellar had not been all that bad. Even though it was neither insulated nor heated, he'd heard something about the temperature underground being steady most of the year, why some burrowing animals were able to just live underground during the winter months and retreated down there too for cool during summer. It would not have been a bad place at all to fuck at any time.

Continued in part two of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Riding the Pony The dragon and the boy mare meet for the first time...in NonHuman
Playing the Pony Joke Pt. 01 Limba, a boy mare, sneaks around with Ropes...in Fetish
Pony Riding Pt. 01 The boy mare's secret may not be such for long...in NonHuman
Pony Joke Pt. 01 A cougar anthro sneaks around with a "boy mare"...in NonHuman
Dragon in Rut Re, a dragon, wakes his lover to sate his needs...in NonHuman
More Stories