Possession

Story Info
A woman has an encounter with a ghostly lover.
2.7k words
4.32
6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was old-really old-and it needed a lot of work. It was all Jess could afford though, since leaving Tyler had left her practically broke. Her new job didn't pay as well as her old one, but oh well, it was a fresh start. She looked at the house the same way. It'll take time, but I can fix it up, Jess thought.

The house was decent sized and being built in the early part of the 19th century had a certain charm to it. Of course, it had been renovated here and there a few times over the years, but the most recent occupants had left 20 years ago. It almost was turned into a museum, but for whatever reason that idea fell through, and Jess was able to snatch it up on the cheap, since the place had essentially been abandoned. Now this historical beauty was all hers. She didn't have too much to move in, and what little she did have was confined to just a few rooms. She especially loved the parlor, which had been kept to look like it did in the 19th century. It had a large fireplace which Jess was in love with, and beautiful built-in bookshelves.

On the chilly evenings after work, Jess would spend her time sitting in front of the fire, sipping some tea and reading a book. For her, it was heaven.

About a month after she had moved in, on one of her days off from work, Jess decided to go into the attic to explore a bit, and to put some of her moving boxes up there. The attic was large and cold, dusty with the occasional spider web, but other than that it was not in horrid condition. Jess scanned the room. There was an old dusty mirror, and a chair in the corner, but other than that it was empty. Jess went over to the mirror and wiped some of the dust off it in a circular motion, and in doing so saw something in the reflection behind her. There was something hidden behind an opening in the attic wall. She turned around and went over to it. Reaching into the wall opening, she pulled out a small brown box, which was clearly very old and worn.

There a brass lock on it, but as she searched around the immediate area, she could find no key. "Damn" she thought. "The key is probably long gone. Maybe I can pry it open." She carried the box downstairs to the kitchen. After trying to pry it open with various tools, Jess had no luck. "Ah forget it. There's no getting that thing open." Discouraged, she decided since she was already in the kitchen she would make some lunch.

Jess spent the rest of the day cleaning, rearranging furniture, and running a few errands. She was exhausted by the evening, and still frustrated she couldn't open the box. She decided to go to bed early. As she began to climb the stairs to go to bed, something caught her eye. She could see something small and shiny underneath a knothole in one of the stairs. The hole was too small for her to be able to reach whatever it was with her finger, so she tried using some tweezers to reach into the opening to retrieve it. The trick worked. To her shock, it was a key. A shiny brass key.

The box. Jess rushed to the kitchen with the key in her hand. Her excitement was so great her hands shook, but she quickly was able to unlock it. She took a breath as she pushed the lid back, but then felt a small rush of disappointment when all the box seemed to contain were some letters and a small, brown book, which seemed to be some type of planner? Or diary? "Why would anyone hide this in a locked box?" Jess thought.

Her curiosity got the better of her though, and she opened the little book. As she cracked it open, a small black and white photo fluttered out onto the floor. Jess picked it up and noticed a name on the back: John. Flipping the photo over she stared at the image. It was a young man, in his twenties probably, dressed very nicely, and what she guessed was in a Victorian manner. He had dark curly hair, a mustache, and a very intense look in his eye. Jess found him captivating, and wondered if he had to have been someone important by the way he looked. She set the picture down and began to thumb through the little book, albeit gently as it was very old and delicate, and she was fearful it would fall apart.

Jess discovered it was a pocket diary, dated 1864. She began to read as best she could, since some of the writing was smeared and unintelligible. As she read, she surmised the diary had belonged to a man, most likely the one in the photo. She became fascinated. He spoke about his life, his dreams, and the things in the country that were happening that upset him. He had apparently been an actor, but became a soldier to fight in the war, despite what his mother had wanted. He loved his mother very much, but the patriotic call to him was too great. He was in love with a young woman and wanted to marry her, but her father didn't approve.

In the last pages he spoke about something terrible he had done, that he had killed someone, and not necessarily in the context of the war. He knew this would cause people to abandon and disown him, friends and family both. He had done what he felt was right. He had gotten away with it, someone else had taken the fall for what he had done. Despite this bizarre and disturbing tale, Jess couldn't help but feel a strange type of bond form with this man, especially since many of his thoughts seemed to mirror her own, and how she felt about what was happening in current times. She read the other letters too, which appeared to be from various people, including one from his fiancée he had spoken of. A few were from his sister.

Jess concluded that whoever he was, whatever he had done, he didn't seem to be a monster. The letters mostly revealed that he was kind and loyal, the type of person that was popular and well-liked. Not like a murderer at all. After she was done reading, Jess tucked everything away back into the box. She was completely intrigued by this man, John. She wished she could know more about him. She wondered if he had lived here in this house. She had no clue about the history of her new home, only that it very well could have been John's home at one point, because of its age.

Jess noticed it was well past midnight, and she needed to get to bed. She carried the box upstairs with her to her bedroom and set it upon the nightstand. She headed to the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. After changing out of her clothes and pulling on one of her oversized T-shirts she used for sleeping, Jess crawled into bed and turned off the light. Her thoughts turned to John again, but she tried to push him out of her mind so she could sleep. Soon exhaustion overtook her.

Jess woke with a start. There was someone in the room with her, she could feel it. She sat up quickly and let her eyes scan the room. The clock on the nightstand, next to the box said 2:39 a.m. Pale blue moonlight seeped in through the window, casting an eerie glow. She checked every shadow, and then she saw it. A dark figure blended in with the shadows, in the corner at the far end of the room, diagonal from her. "Who's there? Who are you?" No answer, but the figure began to move from the shadows, toward where she was on the bed.

Jess was frozen. She couldn't move or scream, although she wanted to. Terror gripped her and kept her there. The figure moved closer until it was in front of her near the bed. Jess gasped. It was him. She couldn't believe it. How could it be? He was dead, he had been for many years. He would be probably around 180 years old!

Yet there he was, dressed exactly like he was in the picture she had found along with his letters. "John" she gasped. He was beautiful, even more so in person (or ghost?) than he was in his picture. He said nothing, his dark eyes boring into hers. She still couldn't move, and she didn't know what to say. Was she dreaming? She had to be. He moved again then, and sat down on the bed next to her, still staring straight into her eyes.

Jess couldn't read his face. "Why are you here? How...." He put a finger up to her lips to silence her. He stayed silent and took her hand in his. He brought her hand to his lips, and kissed the top of it, the way a gentleman would when greeting a lady. Then he flipped her hand over, palm up, and gently began to kiss each fingertip, lightly grazing his teeth across each tip after the kiss.

Shock coursed through Jess's body, making her shiver. What the hell was happening? He did so with all five fingers, and then gently began to bite and suck the first web space of Jess's hand, between the thumb and the index finger. It was strangely erotic, and warmth began to pool in Jess's stomach, moving downward. She sighed lustily, and his black eyes flashed up at her face. He stopped then and stood up.

Jess was disappointed at the loss of contact, but kept her eyes on him. He began to remove his clothes. Jess watched in amazement. He stripped completely naked, never taking his eyes off hers, never saying a word. Jess noticed he was completely hard already, and fear suddenly gripped her. Aside from the fact she knew this man was dead, she didn't know him. He had also killed someone. What if he wanted to kill her?

He certainly didn't seem like the type, and she had felt a bond, a connection form when she read his diary and the letters, and she could daresay maybe felt a bit of sympathy for him, but she didn't know him truly. Yet here he was suddenly in the night, seducing her. As if he could feel her hesitation, he moved quickly back to her. He gripped her face between his hands tightly but gently, and kissed her passionately, a deep, open-mouth kiss. His tongue invaded her mouth, and she responded by lightly sucking on it, and reciprocated by letting her tongue explore his mouth. The familiar heat returned, and she could feel herself growing wet, her fear melting away with the kisses. He pulled away again and reached his hands around behind and underneath her to grab hold of her T-shirt. He briskly pulled it up over her head, leaving Jess naked with only her panties on.

Jess shyly covered her breasts, a bit embarrassed by her sudden nudity. He moved her arms away and pushed her down onto the bed with him. He kissed her again, just as passionately as before. He trapped one of her hands with his own, alongside her head, letting his long fingers intertwine with hers. His other hand moved to one of her breasts, exploring it, lightly squeezing and molding. He moved his thumb over her nipple, the friction causing it to pucker and rise.

Jess moaned quietly, becoming more aroused by the second. He broke the kiss again, and let his lips travel down her neck, then over onto her breasts. He kissed and licked the sensitive flesh there, and then gently took each nipple into his mouth, sucking, flicking his tongue over the pink buds. Jess arched her back at the sensation and wove her hands through his curly black hair. He continued to move down her body, licking and kissing and sucking as he went, leaving Jess panting. He stopped before he reached her core, and quickly removed the cloth that covered her there. He kissed her starting at her knee, moving his way down the inside of her thigh.

Jess gasped, the skin there was so sensitive, but he continued anyway, stopping just before he reached her vagina, and then did the same with her other leg. Jess was in ecstasy, but also growing impatient. "Please, please" she begged him. Her mind was so cloudy and confused, she didn't know what she wanted, but she knew she wanted it now, from him. He gazed up at her, his black eyes flashing, and brushed the back of his knuckles against the delicate, swollen nub between her thighs. Jess nearly came undone with his touch and cried out loudly.

Taking her lustful cry as an invitation, he leaned in and gave one long, lazy lick across her wet slit. "Oh yes" Jess cried, and thrust her hips up towards him. He made quick work with his mouth: licking, sucking and kissing the soft folds and the sensitive bud hidden between them. He put his fingers to good use too, effortlessly thrusting first one and then two fingers inside her cleft. Jess moved her body against his mouth, grinding against him to reach her climax faster. It didn't take long-skillful as he was-and Jess's body exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure consumed her, and she called out his name she didn't know how many times. He didn't give her much time to recover. He stood up and hurriedly moved over top of her.

Much to Jess's surprise, he spoke at last, his voice deep and rich. "Taste how wonderful you are" he growled lustfully and leaned in again for another deep kiss. Jess wrapped her arms around him tightly, not wanting to let go. He entered her then, pushing in so very slowly, so slowly it made them both moan. He began a slow and steady rhythm, and Jess instinctively wrapped her legs around him, pushing her hips up each time to meet his thrusts. "Oh John please, please don't stop" Jess begged, and with that he moved her legs back toward her head, allowing himself to push deeper inside her. He picked up speed, and Jess was anxious to cum. "Ah God, yes, John please, just like that...more please!!" Jess began to cry out nonsensically, the pleasure overwhelming her.

She could think of nothing else but him, and the exquisite sensations he was giving her. John could sense she was close and bent his head to take one of her nipples into his mouth. It was the tipping point she needed. "Ahhhhh I'm so close...puhhhlease John, I'm going to...AAAHHHH!!!" Jess let out a feral scream she didn't know she could make, her body shaking violently with her orgasm. The muscles inside her vagina contracted around his cock, sending him over the brink with her. He groaned loudly and spilled himself inside her. He laid on top of her while they both caught their breath, and Jess absentmindedly ran her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly he seemed very vulnerable, and Jess felt oddly protective of him. After a short while, he looked up at her, his black eyes wide almost with wonder. He gave her another passionate but tender kiss, and picked himself up off her, his cock sliding out of her. He pulled the blankets up over her, almost tucking her in like a child. As he turned to get his clothes, Jess panicked. She didn't want him to leave so fast, not after this.

"Please, don't go." Won't you stay here with me? At least until I fall asleep?" He didn't say a word, but gave her a small smile, the first real emotion she had seen on his face. He tenderly kissed her forehead, and then laid back down beside her. Jess smiled sleepily, the nights events finally taking their toll. She drifted off into a deep sleep as he traced his long, beautiful fingers over her face and through her hair, the pale blue moonlight reflecting off them both.