You Don't Fool Me

Story Info
Ben visits his ex-wife's best friend.
3.3k words
4.09
24.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers

This is a departure for me. This is a cuckold story. If you don't like that, don't read it. If you don't like cuckold humiliation, definitely don't read this. There's some taboo in it with the addition of the mother-in-law for a bit of group action. There's some foot licking, so if you don't like that stuff, pass on this. I chose fetish for the category due to the cuckold theme and the foot stuff. If you can get past all that, please enjoy.

*****

I walked into my den and found a box my ex-wife left behind. I opened it and found it had photo albums from her elementary and high school years. Most included her best friend Erin and other friends who were no longer in her life.

Since the movers left an hour before, and she was a day ahead of them on her way across the country with her new soulmate, I decided to toss the box in the trash. Then I thought about Erin.

Erin was a short brunette. The epitome of the cute soccer mom stereotype. When we were teenagers, she was adorable, if not a little mousy. She was quiet, smart, and I was attracted to everything about her.

As we aged and had children, she developed a bit of a mom-bod. It in no way made her any less attractive to me, in fact, her breasts got wonderfully larger, and her hips spread just enough to compliment her.

I put the box in my back seat instead of the garbage and decided to make the trip to give her the memories. My ex-wife could go to hell.

When we were kids, I would have chosen Erin over my shrew, but she met the dud she eventually married first.

An hour later, I knocked on her door. She was a stay-at-home mom, and I had a good chance she'd be home at ten in the morning.

"Oh, Ben?" she shrieked when she opened up. "What are you doing here?"

I took just a second to look her up and down, and she looked great. She wore skin-tight gray leggings with a tank top and was deliciously barefoot with what looked like a new pedicure.

"I have a box that the bitch left behind."

"Ben, don't talk like that. You loved her once."

I laughed. "Yeah, pretty stupid of me, huh?"

"Whatever," she sighed. "What's in the box?"

"Photo albums, yearbooks, and a bunch of other stuff I thought you might want rather than me throwing it all out."

She eyed me warily, then said, "Okay, put it on the kitchen table. I'll go through it later."

I followed her in and smiled at the sight of just a hint of her ass as her hips swung before me. I noticed she was favoring her left leg.

"Right here," she said.

I dropped the box and asked, "Could I have a cup of that great smelling coffee?"

She frowned, but the Susie Homemaker in her made her feel obligated to provide me with the caffeinated nectar of the gods.

"You can't stay long, Ben. My mother-in-law is coming by for lunch."

I smiled, "What's wrong with your leg? You seemed to be limping a bit."

"Nothing. Just a cramp in my foot."

She groaned and walked to the couch in her family room after setting my coffee on the table.

"Here, I can help you with that," I called out.

I set the mug down and ignored her meek protests as I walked toward her. I lifted her leg and spun her around as I sat next to her. "Trust me."

"Ben, what are you do..."

I pressed my thumbs into the sole of her foot and almost laughed as her question was cut off with a moan.

"See, that's not so bad, is it?" I smiled. She ignored me and closed her eyes.

"Your feet are lovely and soft. You take very good care of them," I complimented

"You shouldn't be...oh, wow!" My thumb must've hit the spot because she practically melted into the couch.

I grinned and shifted so that the heel of her other foot was on my lap. She didn't notice, or she didn't mention, the hardening length of my shaft snaking down my thigh.

It was at that moment I decided to seduce her. I was only going to enjoy giving her a foot rub, but she was so into it, I wondered if I'd see a wet spot on her gray tights soon.

Her mouth dropped open, only slightly, but I could tell she was getting into it. I wondered if she'd never had a foot rub before. With the beautiful feet she had, her dud of a husband must've been an idiot as well. Especially as she was that into it.

She sighed and slightly moved the foot that was resting on my fully erect cock. Her eyes shot open, and she yelped in surprise, but didn't move either foot, and she didn't protest.

I lifted her foot off my erection and set the other foot down directly on top of it. There was no way she could pretend not to notice any more.

"Hubby doesn't give you foot rubs, does he?"

She looked at me with a lusty look and answered, "He thinks feet are gross."

I slid my thumb from her heel to the ball and she closed her eyes once more in pleasure.

I gambled and lifted her pretty foot to my lips. "Ben!" she shrieked when I kissed her big toe.

"Relax," I commanded. "You've enjoyed everything I've done so far. Do you think what would do next wouldn't feel good. You deserve this and you know it."

She still didn't pull away, so I gazed into her eyes and kissed my way down to her heel where I circled it with my tongue.

"Ben, you can't," she argued, yet didn't move a muscle.

"Erin, you are a beautiful woman that deserves to be pampered. Relax and I will make you feel amazing."

"Oh, God! Ben, what are you, oh shit," she moaned as I licked up to her toes, never breaking eye contact.

She had a sectional L-shaped couch with a large ottoman. I set her foot down and took her hands, "Stand up," I ordered.

She didn't hesitate and didn't break away from my gaze. Her eyes were glassy, and I felt her compliance.

"Good girl," I praised. "Now, lay down on the ottoman. I'm going to rub your back and shoulders."

She wanted to argue but didn't stop me as I guided her down.

I took in the sight of her glorious glutes and knelt between her legs.

"There you go, just relax," I ordered.

I leaned forward and began to massage her lower back working my way to her shoulders. As I did, my hard cock pressed into her pussy which made her yelp again.

"Ben, you're..."

"Erin, don't speak. Just enjoy."

She stopped her statement and rested her head on her folded arms.

"Good girl."

I rubbed her back with my hands and dry humped her pussy with my cock. I watched her eyebrows raise as I pulled her into me by her waist. We gave up all pretense of a back rub when I lifted her hips and ground myself harder into her.

"Oh, fuck, Ben," she gasped, and I felt her legs tense and tremble around me.

"Let go, Erin. Cum for me."

"Ben, oh, Ben. What are...oh, God!"

I released her hips and grabbed her soft ass. She moaned and when she pushed back into me, I decided to take it up another notch.

"I can smell how good you're feeling. I'm going to taste you now. Lay still."

I pulled her leggings and panties down to her knees and slid back. The heavenly scent of her arousal drove me crazy as I dove in and tasted her dripping pussy.

"Ben, we can't. Oh, fuck, Ben..."

I ignored her weak protest and licked her from her clit to her entrance. I circled the opening to her treasure with my tongue and lapped up the trickling juices.

I spread her lips with my thumbs and sucked, licked, and nibbled her swollen button.

"Ben, I'm...Ahh!" she screamed as she shook again from another big orgasm. I wondered if her useless husband ever gave her one based on how easy it was to take her.

She collapsed as she came down and didn't notice when I pulled down my shorts.

"Erin, I've wanted to do this from the first day I met you."

I lined up to her hungry hole and pressed forward

"Holy shit!" she screamed as my girth stretched her tight tunnel. "Oh shit! Oh, God!"

I pulled almost completely out, then pushed slowly into her until I she took all of my length.

"You feel like a virgin, Erin. Doesn't your useless dud of a husband ever fuck you?"

She stuttered as I pounded into her while she lay prone, "He...oh...has...fuck...ugh...he's not as biiiiig...Ahh!"

I felt her tight walls squeeze me as she came again. Then, I heard, "What the hell is going on in here?"

I looked up and saw Michelle, Erin's mother-in-law looking at us, very pissed off.

"Oh, my God!" Erin shrieked. "Mom, it's..."

"Hi, Michelle," I said to the attractive grandmother. For someone in her sixties, she was an attractive woman with a nice body.

She stood in shock as I continued to pound into a wriggling Erin.

"Ben, stop, please...oh, shit!"

I couldn't believe she came again as Michelle's eyes bulged.

I pulled out of Erin and walked towards the stunned GILF before me. She couldn't take her eyes off of my wet cock as it bobbed ever closer to her.

"Ben," she whispered, almost inaudibly.

"Erin needs a break, Michelle. How about you come over to the couch?"

She was in a daze as I took her hand and led her towards Erin who was sweating and exhausted on the ottoman.

I placed Michelle's hand on my cock, and she gripped it tightly.

"That's it, Baby. Why don't you kneel and say hello properly."

She stood, still staring at it, still grasping it tightly, and said, "I can't...I..."

"Why not? You can't tell me you're being taken care of by your old-ass husband. What is he, ten years older than you? Can his wrinkled old dick even get hard enough to give you what you need? How many times a week does a hot lady like you take care of her own pleasure? When was the last time you were fucked properly?"

She looked me in the eye and stroked my dick, wet with her daughter's juices.

"He hasn't made love to me in years."

I smiled and put my hand on her neck. She knew what I was going to do and closed her eyes as I pulled her into a deep kiss.

"Mom?" Erin shrieked.

"Shut up, Slut!" Michelle snapped. "You cheated on my son and then dare to question me?"

I grabbed Michelle's ass and was impressed that it was firmer than Erin's. She moaned and said, "I can't believe you'd want an old lady like me?"

I laughed and unbuttoned her shorts.

"Michelle, you aren't old, Baby. You're just older."

Her pants fell to the floor, and she inhaled a deep breath. I suckled her neck as I slid down her panties. She provided no resistance and moaned when I licked under her earlobe.

"That's it, Baby." I touched her clit with my finger. "I'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before."

She dropped to her knees and rubbed my shaft along her cheek, caressing my hungry cock. I sat down and rubbed my hand through her hair.

"Go ahead, Baby," I whispered.

She took me into her mouth and circled the head with her tongue. I moaned, and Erin watched in shock.

I pulled Erin towards us and put her hand on Michelle's ass. Michelle moaned into me as Erin rubbed the elder woman's pale flesh.

"Feel her, Erin. Is she ready?" I commanded, and I was more than a little surprised when she didn't hesitate to put her fingers between Michelle's thighs.

"Oh, God!" Michelle said with her mouth full. Erin was rubbing her pussy getting her ready.

"Come up here, Michelle," I commanded, and she complied immediately, desperate for me to enter her.

"I can't believe..." she stopped as she took me inside her. "God, you're huge," she grunted as I bottomed out.

She wiggled around and grinded into me as she adjusted to my size. Suddenly, she slapped me and yelled, "Are you going to fuck me, or what?"

I stood and pulled her off of me. I turned her around and said, "Hands and knees."

She moved forward to the ottoman, and I looked at Erin. The lust in her eyes couldn't be hidden.

"Lick her," I ordered. Erin glanced at me then at Michelle and lowered her face to Michelle's dripping pussy.

"Oh!" Michelle moaned when Erin's tongue touched her clit. "That's the spot, oh yeah!"

I pressed my cock into Erin's gaped hole and reveled in her warmth.

"Fuck!" she shrieked as I rammed balls deep into her.

The slapping sound of flesh on flesh filled the room in concert with Michelle's moans. Soon, it was a chorus of sex sounds as both women neared orgasm.

After Erin came, I pulled out and pulled her away from Michelle. I needed to be inside her mother-in-law.

Michelle protested, "No! I'm so close."

I ignored her, and as she threw her head around, I pushed into her tight tunnel.

"Fuck! You feel good," I said as I slammed my body into hers.

Her long, curly hair flew around as her head thrashed. Her raspy scream would have woken the neighbors as she shook through her orgasm.

"Don't stop! Don't ever stop fucking me!" she screamed, which made Erin giggle.

Just as I was about to release into her, I heard, "Mom! What the fuck are you doing?" come from the kitchen.

"Jesus Christ, asshole," I shouted as I pulled out of Michelle. She was still trembling from her massive cum and couldn't respond.

Erin panicked, "Honey, it's not what it looks like."

"Seriously?" I said before the dud could respond. "It's exactly what it looks like. I'm giving your mother and wife what they desperately needed."

"I'm gonna kick your ass, Ben," he shouted. He recoiled as my cock wet with the combined juices of his mother and wife approached him.

"You think you can kick my ass, Asshole?" I grunted. "Sit on the chair there and shut up. You're going to watch. I'm not finished yet."

"You mother..."

"I said shut up, shrimp dick. If you could satisfy your wife, I wouldn't be here. Now, sit down!"

The cuck sat down and looked at Erin. I looked over and was amazed at the evil glare she gave him in return.

"Don't ruin this for me, Chad," Erin shouted. "Sit there and watch what a good fuck looks like. Make it good, Ben."

I smiled as she got on her hands and knees in front of her frowning husband.

"Fuck me now!" she growled, and I had no choice but to comply with her command. She did well flipping the script.

She exaggerated a moan as I entered her wet, warm pussy.

"Watch, cuck," I ordered as I pounded his wife from behind. "This is how you properly fuck a woman as beautiful as your wife."

Michelle came up behind me and kissed my shoulder as she rubbed my chest.

"Mom, no," Chad wept.

"Chad...ugh...if...oh fuck...I hear...yeah, Ben...your voice again...shit I'm close...I'll make you eat my...Oh shit! I'm cumming again!"

I couldn't hold back any longer. Michelle massaged my balls and rubbed my ass hole with her thumb as I released into her daughter-in-law.

"Fuck," I grunted.

"Erin, no!" the cuck yelled. "You're not on the pill..."

"I said shut up!"

She stood up and commanded, "If you don't want his cum giving me a baby, get down on the floor and suck it all out of me."

I laughed and kissed Michelle.

"Will he do it?" she whispered.

"I don't know."

We were shocked when Chad stood and sat on the floor. Erin pushed him back and sat onto his face.

"Suck out every drop, and you better make me cum."

Michelle rubbed my slick shaft, and it began to come back to life. She asked, "Got one more left in there for me?"

"Oh, yeah," I smiled and watched her fall to her hands and knees.

I wondered how she would explain the rug burns on her knees to her husband as I pounded into her from behind.

"Yeah, Ben. Fuck me like my worthless husband can't."

I smiled at the evil grin on Erin's face while she watched us. I couldn't believe how great my shitty day got.

Erin leaned forward and unbuckled Chad's belt. She opened his pants and pulled out his tiny, hard dick.

"Look how excited he is to eat your cum, Ben."

"Jerk off, you pussy cuck," I demanded. It was no surprise when he grabbed his thin, four-inch erection with two fingers and whacked himself off.

Erin circled her pussy on his mouth. Her ass hole had to be on his nose as she tried to help him make her cum.

"You can't even make me cum with your tongue. God! You're worthless, Chad."

She stood and we all laughed at the juices that coated his lips and the tears that fell from his eyes. Then, suddenly, he shot spurt after spurt of watery goo onto his stomach.

Michelle tensed up and I knew she was having another orgasm. Her body fell prone to the ground leaving my hard dick bobbing.

"Finish me off, Erin."

She immediately devoured my hardness. It was the first time she had me in her mouth and I was shocked at how good she was. She was relentless in her effort to make me cum as quickly as possible, and it didn't take long.

"I'm gonna cum, Erin. Drink it all."

"Mm," she moaned and accepted everything I shot into her mouth.

After I was spent, she walked on her knees over to her husband and spit my load onto his lips.

"Holy crap," Michelle gasped as her son opened his mouth and let the cum fall between his lips.

"Wow," Michelle smiled as Erin pressed her foot onto her cuck's stomach and wiped up his cum with her bare foot.

"Clean the mess you made on my foot, Asshole," she demanded and again, Chad obeyed. He licked her foot like an ice cream cone.

"He really loves cum," I laughed, and the ladies giggled along.

I got dressed as Chad continued to clean every drop Erin offered. She looked at me and smiled, "Ben, I've wanted to fuck you from the first day I met you. Then, when your ex told me how big your dick was, I used you as fantasy fodder to this day. I even nicknamed my vibrator Big Ben."

"Jeez," Michelle sighed as she pulled her pants up. "I can't believe what happened here today."

I laughed, "I just came to drop off a box. "I had no idea Erin was so hard up for a decent fuck."

"Great fuck," Erin corrected.

Chad sat up and groaned.

"What?" Erin snapped.

"I can't believe you let him cum inside you."

"After all this, that's what you're worried about?" Michelle asked.

I sighed, "Erin, I'm single now. If you get pregnant with my kid, dump this schmuck and I'll take care of you and my baby."

Erin looked at her husband's wilted pecker and grinned.

"Well, if I'm not pregnant this time, we can try again next month."

I smiled, and Michelle took my hand, "You can't get me pregnant, but I come with her."

We all laughed except for Chad. His groan said it all for him.

IABH
IABH
1,105 Followers