Possibilities Ch. 01

Story Info
She confessed her fantasy was being taken by surprise.
1.9k words
4.44
10.2k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexed
Alexed
4 Followers

Hello everyone, this one and the following chapters come from a fantasy a special friend shared with me. I know what she wants but alas I don't have permission to fulfill hers (and mine) fantasies.

———————————————

There was a knock on the door.

"Finally." It had taken me a long time to plan this. Much too long for my liking but I was finally going to get what I wanted.

"Hey!" Sarah said when I opened the door. She was wearing a white top that clung to her amazing C-cup tits. I could see that as usual she was not wearing a bra. Below that she was wearing a plaid skirt giving her somewhat of a college girl look, except for the high heels. She looked ready for a date perhaps?

When I looked up from my examination (I usually did it more discreetly) I could see she was flashing one of those wicked smiles I hated/loved. I knew she loved getting my attention, but today she was getting more than that.

"I brought Mia's present like we agreed."

"Of course, come on in." I opened the door and let her in.

I took the time to look at her from all angles as she walked towards the living room and left the box she was carrying on the table. She even bowed down more than necessary when she did it. Then she looked around the apartment (that she knew very well already) giving a little twirl. Damn!

"Want to sit down?" I asked.

"Mmmmm maybe just a while, isn't Mia coming back?" She smiled back at me, fully aware that I had been staring.

"I think it will take her a while. She said there's a lot of traffic and was stuck at the office with something or other." I said dismissively.

She was actually going to visit her parents a couple of hours away and wasn't even coming back. But Sarah didn't need to know that.

"Ok." She didn't look too sure, but she made her decision and made a show of sitting down and crossing her legs. Her skirt rode up and showed quite a lot of her thighs.

I didn't try too hard to hide my staring, not this time, and when I finally looked back at her eyes she was smiling. She had started to tease me since I met her, and specially when her relationship with Mia had gotten closer and closer. That also meant that I saw her a lot now and it had gotten to the point where it was unbearable.

"Do you want anything to drink? I think I have some of the white wine you like." I asked heading to the refrigerator.

"Sure! But just one glass."

I brought back the drinks and sat down in front of her. We talked for a while about a lot of things and nothing at the same time. Mia's upcoming birthday, her trip out of town and the like. I wasn't interested this time and I think she sensed something was up. I was and felt tense, looking for my moment to strike.

Her smile had faded and she had stopped teasing, even trying to extend her short skirt as much as possible. It wouldn't matter. Sarah took one last sip from her drink and stood up.

"I have to go, I don't want Mia to get here and see her present in the table. You'll give it to her on her birthday right?" She said rushing as politely as possible for the door.

"Of course." I said and rushed after her. I got there just when she was going to open the door and put my hand on it to stop her. She jumped a little startled.

"I haven't told you you can go." I said. I could smell her perfume and hear her breathing.

"What do you mean?" She said trying opening the door.

"That you can't go, not now." I said and pushed her against the door with my body. I was already getting hard and pretty soon she noticed it.

"What are you doing?" She asked, her breathing had speeded up and she started to struggle. In one of her movements I was able to get a hold of her left hand and pulled it towards her back while I kept her pinned to the door with my weight, soon I had her right hand too.

She kept making a show of a struggle but I could see and feel that she was getting aroused by this.

"You are always teasing me you know?" I growled.

"So what? It's all in good fun." She spat back at me. I pushed her legs open and used my free hand to pull her skirt up and reveal her ass in a very small thong.

"Yeah it's been fun, but now it's my turn." I breathed down her neck. She whimpered.

I moved my hand to the inside of her thong and started pulling it down.

"You didn't really think there would be no consequences."

I pulled down my sweatpants and pressed my hard-on against her ass cheeks. I pressed her against the door again while pulling her ass towards me to get better access.

"Oh please don't! Wait!" She said both concerned and pleading. I think she finally realised I eas going to do it.

"But this is how you like it! And that's why you are always teasing me don't you?"

I didn't wait for her to answer, I positioned myself and the head of my cock quickly found her folds. I pushed, hard. There was resistance but I didn't care. It took quite a lot of effort to push it in, and my first push didn't even get in halfway.

She whimpered but had stopped resisting. I didn't release her hands anyway. I pulled out and pushed in with more force. I got in further this time.

"Ugh fuck. Bastard!" She grunted but her body betrayed her.

"Good girl, I knew you wanted this."

She didn't respond but she did turn to look at me. She now had a defiant look in her face. Daring me to go further.

I just pulled out, pushed and got all the way in without breaking eye contact. When I hit bottom she closed her eyes and moaned. Oh yeah it felt as amazing as I had imagined all those times.

I pumped a couple of times and she moaned some more. I could feel she was quickly getting into it like I expected.

"Come here" I told her forcefully. I pulled out and still pinning her hands on her lower back I pushed her over to the couch and threw her face down on it. She sounded surprised and looked back at me with lust and a little fear on her face.

I took out the handcuffs I had hidden under the cushions and cuffed her. I don't think she noticed them at first since I pushed in all the way again. Her hands on handcuffs freed mine to grab her ass. I did it and then grabbed her hips and got into a rhythm. I did it slow but deep at first savoring her pussy and how sexy she looked like this. She was finally mine to do as I pleased.

"This is what happens when you... tease... me... so... much..." I marked each word with a very deep thrust.

She didn't respond but was moaning continuously now. I slapped her right cheek, getting the expected jump. I started going faster and faster and alternated slaps on her ass. I was getting all my frustration out. I kept at it for a while, taking my time to fuck her and touch her like I wanted. Still pretty soon I felt her getting close, her moans became more urgent.

"Yes fuck me!" There it was. I was getting close as well so I pulled out.

"No! What? Why did you stop?"

I didn't answer and just turned her around and sat her on the couch. I sat next to her and whispered in her ear.

"You can only cum when I want."

She turned to look me in the eye but didn't say anything. I slid my hand downwards from her face and pushed her top down finally revealing her tits to me. I slid my hand around her left breast close to the center. Her nipple looked aroused, asking for a Trenton so I pulled on it. I pulled on the other nipple as well while still looking directly into her eyes.

Then I slowly traced my hand down her stomach and between her legs. She parted her legs wide on her own accord, not losing eye contact with me. She looked so sexy in that position with her hands cuffed behind her back. She was very wet now and it was very easy for me to push first one finger and then a second one inside her. I curled my fingers up and quickly found her g-spot.

"Don't move or I'll stop. You are mine now." She nodded.

My fingers danced, played and prodded bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. I continued until her eyes told me she was really close.

"Naughty girl, come for me." I told her eyes.

She came and came, I could feel her whole body quivering but I didn't stop till she started asking me to stop. My hand was drenched with her juices. When I removed my hand she collapsed backwards on the couch. Her breathing was ragged, her eyes were closed and she had a little smile on her face.

I undressed quickly and got between her legs. Her top and skirt were bunched up around her stomach and she was still wearing her heels. Her pussy was glistening from her orgasm and her face and breasts were flushed. Her nipples still hard.

"I'm not done". I fell down on top of her and lightly kissed her neck. My mouth moved down slowly towards her left breast, while my hand found the right one. I teased her nipples for a while, sucking on them and lightly pulling on them and was rewarded with a moan.

I moved my head up and looked her in the eye. Her lips found mine and soon our tongues did too in a surprisingly gentle kiss at first that soon got more intense and urgent.

While we continued to kiss my right hand moved down and pushed her leg up. I took my cock and found her slit again. I just needed one stroke to get all in again.

She moaned into my mouth. I took that opportunity to look for her hands and release the cuffs. She wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Fuck me, hard!"

I didn't need any more encouragement. I started pounding her harder and harder. She scratched my back with her nails but I barely noticed. Her moans became louder and louder. She kept saying 'fuck me' between breaths.

I was getting closer so I grabbed both her hands and pushed them over her head while I continued. She came again and I could feel her flood me. That pushed me really close.

"Come for me." she said. Grabbing me really hard with her arms and legs. I just let my instincts take over me and with a loud grunt flooded her insides.

—————————————————

We lay like that for a while till a ping in my phone startled her.

She jumped from the couch, and started rearranging her clothes while I watched.

She quickly moved to the front door and opened it. Looked back at me with an indecipherable face and left.

I looked at my phone to see Mia's message.

"I'm at my parents! How did it go?"

I texted my reply, went to my bed and fell asleep.


Alexed
Alexed
4 Followers