Possibilities Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet Sarah again.
2.8k words
4.57
5.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexed
Alexed
4 Followers

A lot of time passed till I saw Sarah again. For a while I was worried about the consequences of what I had done but nothing came of it.

The next couple of times I saw her it was at big gatherings. I was always with Mia and even though she stayed all the time with us there was no chance of talking with her directly.

Her demeanor had changed. She was no longer teasing me as much but at the same time I could see that her attitude towards me had changed. She seemed intrigued? Surprised maybe? Angry? I wasn't sure but it was likely that it was all of them. She kept wearing provocative clothing though.

Some time after that Mia organized a much smaller party in our apartment. Sarah was the last to arrive.

I went to open the doors so was suck here surprised. She was wearing the exact same clothing from when I had taken advantage of her. She was smiling again. I just let her pass and followed her with my eyes while she went to the same spot on the couch and crossed her legs in a mirror image of that day.

I was intrigued to say the least. I headed for the kitchen and served a glass of her favorite wine. She was talking with a friend of mine so I just gave her the glass. I took the opportunity to very pointedly give her a once over, from her heels, up her bare thighs, her top where I could see that her nipples were making a big impression on the material, all the way to her her eyes. Her expression was blank.

"Thank you." She said with a very formal tone of voice. I left her to my friend and continued roaming the party.

At some point, when a couple of people had already left and most of the rest were a little drunk I headed to the kitchen to take a coke and refill the snacks.

"You shouldn't have done that." Sarah said from the door of the kitchen. She was looking down to the floor.

"Really? You liked it more than I expected." I said, pointing to her current attire. She blushed but I could still see her nipples grabbing my attention. She gave a small step into the kitchen.

"What would Mia think?"

"That's my problem." I said. Another step into the kitchen.

"Why haven't you looked for me?"

"Because what happens next is up to you." She looked at me. But didn't say anything. I just gave a step back into the kitchen and leaned back on the counter. She instinctively followed me and was now standing on the center of the kitchen. She was still looking at me but made no movement. Her arms were by her sides and I could see she was breathing pretty fast.

I quickly grabbed her by the arm and pushed her to the opposite wall. She didn't present any resistance and just put her palms on the wall. I pulled back her ass and split her legs like the first time. I slowly ran my hands from her thighs up to her ass till I found the same thong she had been wearing. I pulled on it hard till it broke and pocketed the remains.

"You shouldn't have worn the thong this time." I breathed down her neck while letting her feel the whole weight of my body on her back. I was hard again and she could feel it.

I slowly moved my left hand under her top to cup her breast and pulled her nipple. She moaned. My other hand quickly found its place between her folds, my fingers opening her and my index moving inside. She was soaking wet already. I played with her pussy and then moved my fingers to her clit. She moaned harder and louder. I turned her around to look at me and gave her the finger to taste.

"Not right now, I will tell you when." I said, gave her a last look and left the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later she left the kitchen, went to Mia to say goodbye and left the party without even looking at me.

———————————-

The hotel looked great. I had never been in it but I expected the room would have everything I needed.

I was carrying my backpack; with just the things I would need tonight. I had told her a time to be there. I was already waiting in the hotel bar when from far away I could see her arriving.

She was early, dressed nondescript but had a small bag with her. I saw her go to the reception get her key and take the elevator. I waited.

A couple of minutes later I got a message from her asking if I would be on time. No mention of the fact she was already in the room. Interesting. I quickly texted back that it would still take me 30 minutes to arrive.

I downed my drink and headed for the elevator.

The ride was long or at least it felt that way. I walked to the door and stopped to get a quick breath and calm down. I had the whole night, but somehow, standing here at the door it felt like it wouldn't be enough.

I paused and tried to hear for any sounds inside the room. Nothing obvious just soft muffled sounds of someone walking around. I opened the door as quietly as I could. The first part of the room was dark, with just orange light coming from the balcony that I could barely see. I looked inside the bathroom but there was nobody there.

Moving further into the room, I finally saw her. The light coming from the window illuminated her, giving a nostalgic but hot tone to the scene. She had her back to me and it looked like she was picking something to wear but hadn't decided yet. She was in front of the bed, looking at her bag. Her heels were in the floor right next to her. She was only wearing white mesh stockings. Apparently, the only part of the outfit she had decided on.

She looked so hot and vulnerable. My gaze moved up from her feet to her toned legs, to her amazing ass, her uncovered back and her hair in a ponytail. She looked deep in thought. I paused to contemplate her for a little bit, more than enough to get me completely hard. I thought about lingering for a bit but I didn't want her to notice me.

I unzipped my fly and got my aching cock out, more than ready for what came next. I moved quickly towards her and grabbed her with my left arm. She yelped as I expected.

"I've wanted to do this again for so long." I said while I quickly I used my foot to split her legs and with my hand I took my cock and looked for her entrance. I just wanted to get inside her, I didn't care if she wasn't ready.

When I found the sweet spot I just pushed, hard. I got halfway in. She whimpered with the sudden invasion. I moved back a little bit and pushed hard again. This one got farther, about 3/4ths of the way in.

"Yes." I breathed in her ear. "Remember our agreement."

"Anything." She answered.

"Anything." I repeated.

I slid back and pushed one more time even harder. My cock buried inside her completely and ended up pushing her down over the bed leaving her legs dangling to the floor. She grunted using her hands to grab the bed in a futile attempt to control herself.

The feeling of her all over my cock was intoxicating, she felt so tight, and it felt like I filled her up completely. I pushed down on her back with my left hand and my right was grabbing that amazing ass giving it a light spank.

I pulled completely out and pushed in again slowly, savoring the feeling and burying myself again all the way.

After that I started pumping, long slow strokes. Almost all out and then again inside. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last too long. I didn't care, I needed the release and this time I intended to enjoy her all night.

I started moving faster and harder, changing the angle to make sure she could feel it all. Pretty soon I was hitting the point of no return.

"Look what you do to me." I grunted letting myself go.

I exploded inside her, come after come spilling out and coating her insides.

"Come here." I said after catching my breath. I helped her get up and turned to look at me. I kissed her. She returned the kiss forcefully, still hot from my sudden intrusion.

Pretty soon my hands started roaming all around her body and I started kissing her neck and chest. Exploring her boobs and teasing her nipples. I could see and feel her arousal and that got my cock stirring again.

I turned around and sat on the bed.

She got the idea and took a step back. She let me contemplate her for a second.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked me.

"I do, love the outfit you chose."

"You didn't give me time."

"I prefer it this way." I said. She smiled and put her finger on my lips. I stopped talking.

She moved up and sat on my lap, her pussy right over my recovering cock.

My hands went immediately to her body, touching her stomach first but she stopped me immediately. She grabbed my hands and put them on my sides. I understood the message.

I could hear her breathing, feel her whole naked body on top of me. She moved her hands to her breasts, playing with them and her nipples. She moaned. Her right hand went down towards her pussy.

"Oh god you came so much." She said.

I laid on the bed and pulled her on top of me. I kissed her and pretty soon her tongue was in my mouth and I played with it while squeezing her ass with my hands.

I started pulling her up and I followed her with my mouth. I kissed her chin, her neck, collarbone, the middle of her chest. She fed me one of her boobs and then the other. But I continued pushing her up. I kissed her stomach and then below her belly button. I moved my hands to her ass and pulled her up the rest of the way while straightening her up. With one of my hands still in her ass cheek I moved the other one to find her breast and opened my eyes.

Her pussy was right there in front of me, hot and wet. I closed with my tongue and tasted the surroundings of her pussy. I could taste her. And as I moved closer and closer to the inside with my tongue, I could taste myself as well.

I think she sensed it because I could feel her get even more exited. That or I was doing something right.

I continued tasting her. Everything and everywhere I could. I moved my hand and pushed a couple of fingers inside her. Played and toyed with her as best as I could.

I could feel her getting closer.

"Come for me slut. That's what you are here for." I grabbed her harder since she was threatening to move away. I kept up the pressure till I could feel her hit the peak.

"Oh yes fuck!" She said when she came. She gushed all over me but I didn't stop, prolonging her orgasm as much as I could until she just fell on the bed exhausted.

--------------

After a while I just stood up and looked around. I could see the balcony and went to see the view. It was night already; the trees illuminated by the street lights. It was a very clear night; some stars were visible despite the city glow. To my right the moon put a white glow on the far away parts of the park.

I was still naked but didn't think anyone could see me. Or cared actually.

Sometime later Sarah joined me in the balcony. Still naked except for her white stockings.

Soon she moved her hand and started stroking me. I kissed her.

"Ready for more?" I asked. She just nodded.

"Then get me ready." I pushed her down till she was facing my rapidly hardening cock.

She took it in her hands and looked at it closely. Stroked it a little more and closed to plant a kiss in the head. I groaned. There was something incredibly arousing about her giving me head in plain view.

She played with her tongue all over my cock taking control of me. I could only just groan and moan. Soon after she was sucking on the head and playing with her tongue on the underside of it. She sucked and sucked and was actually getting me pretty close again till I stopped her and pushed her towards the bed again.

I went to my backpack and grabbed the thigh restraints I had brought.

"Kneel." I told her. I moved to her right and clasped the restraint to her left thigh, then tied her left wrist to it. She just looked at what I was doing. Then I moved to her right and did the same with her right thigh and wrist. Now her hands were immobile against her legs and the restraints actually forced her legs to separate a little bit, being pulled by her arms.

I admired my handy-work for a while and then knelt behind her. She could feel my erection on her back and I was free to kiss her neck and shoulders, my hands to roam all over her body.

I laid back and mover her on top of me. She fell since she couldn't use her hands for support. I grabbed my cock with one hand and her ass with the other and looked for her entrance. When I found it, I just pushed all the way inside.

She couldn't do anything to stop me except moan in my ear. I just let my passion take control of me while y bounced her on my cock, taking advantage of her like that.

"That's right." I told her. "You are my slut!"

"Yes, Yes! Fuck me!"

After a while I just turned around and got on top of her. Pushing her legs up on my shoulders getting a new angle and even further inside of her. It looked like she wanted to do something with her hands but she couldn't so she just grabbed the comforter to try to keep a semblance of control.

I started pumping faster and harder, seeing her hair and boobs move around with the strength of my thrusts.

"Don't stop!" She said.

I wasn't going to. I started feeling her getting wetter and pretty soon she came again. She whimpered and trashed about with her climax but I kept control and kept pumping.

"Please..." I continued.

"Wait... please..." I kept going some more, it just felt too good. And seeing her in extasis and pleading for me to stop was taking me to bigger heights.

I pulled my cock out and turned her face down, aligned myself again and pushed all the way in.

"Fuck!"

I loved having her this way, submitted to my every whim. I pumped and pumped again and again. I was getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Oh fuck yes!" She said. Her pussy clamped up on my cock again. Seemingly milking me for all I had. That put me really close to the edge. I pumped a couple of times more and then pulled out and turned her around once more.

I straddled her chest and pointed my cock to her mouth. She just looked at me and opened her mouth. I couldn't contain myself after that. I put the head of my cock just inside her mouth and came what felt like buckets. Everything I had saved while waiting for this moment. She couldn't take it all and even though she swallowed most of it some of it slipped out of her mouth and cheek.

She looked even hotter now. When I was done, I looked into her eyes, closed to her and kissed her.

--------——————

"Are you going to untie me?" She said with a smirk. I must had dozed off for a second.

I untied her and helped her up.

"Come on." I led her to the shower.

We washed each other with a tenderness that I didn't expect. Then went back to the bed kissed and fell asleep.

Alexed
Alexed
4 Followers