All Comments on 'Possum'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please have something new

Please please please....atleast change the Setting for once...are u that much of a moron that u hve to be repetitive in all ur stories...how long ar eu gonna flog the dead horse...or have u contracted over story writing to the Chinese too?

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Not only was I titillated with your story, I learned something about the different varieties of possums! I can't seem to get the image of that sexy young wife, in her silk sleepwear, out of my mind. There was not much of a description of the animal control guy. Well, I guess she must have found him appealing, or was he just handy, when she was horny and annoyed with her hubby for choosing early morning golf over her? Sexy story. Thanks! 5* ~~ JBE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Go away

Stay away.

1 star

sirhugssirhugsalmost 4 years ago
A refreshing change of pace

Up here, it is raccoons getting into attics. Who knew being an exterminator had fringe benefits?

I like it when your stories are non-rapey. I especially enjoyed that the woman was the initial aggressor here. Also enjoyed the humour. And always enjoy the detailed sex.

More like this one please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To both the 'Negative' anonymous Posters

- you do realise these stories are fiction, do you?

Or are you devoid of imagination?

If you don't like this writers stories why do you continue to read them?

Take your negativity and go somewhere else!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Wonderful!

Short, sweet, sexy! 5 *s!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it

Almost all women, especially wives trapped in marriages with bad or no sex, want and need to be fucked by a strange cock. I have been in that situation for four years. Repair/servicemen are the easiest marks, and the thrill for them guarantees me being fucked and eaten to my satisfaction. My only compromise to pleasure is insisting on a condom, which I supply. Life is good, and so is your story.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Nice

I hope he gets paid by the job. Nice work if you can get it.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 4 years ago
The negative comments

Are probably from golfers who are in denial about how their wives are reacting to them playing golf

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago

Wtf, possum can wait... jeep on making that gal orgasm.... jeesh!! Round 2 !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: To both the 'Negative' anonymous Posters

Wow. A story is FICTION? Why didn't some tell us this before?

<P>

Notice two things: they commented on the story but you commented on them. Despite your vitriol towards them, you couldn't seem to find anything good -- hell, anything at all -- to say about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: anonymous- I loved it

Your kind would. There are a lot of scummy people in this world and you're one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No laughing matter (snicker)....

..those possums, but your story was a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ours were squirrels

We had squirrels get into our attic and it scared me to death. My husband was overseas on business and I thought someone was in the house. I ran to our neighbor's house and woke up Martin. He is a police officer so I told him to bring his gun. After he checked out the house he said no one was there and I came back. We were in the kitchen with him trying to calm me down when the squirrels started banging around. I screamed and grabbed Martin in a death grip. He laughed when he realized what was making the noise. But he never stopped hugging me. I was freaked out and asked him to stay. We spent a long time talking and then I got a bit sleepy. I asked if I could lay on his lap as I didn't want to be alone. When I did I felt his hard dick against my cheek. It turned me on knowing that I done that to him. Of course I realized I was wearing only a tank top without a bra and a pair of boy shorts. Ok, I'll admit it, I was the one who started it. I rubbed my cheek against his dick and then my hand. Pretty soon I was fishing it out of his pants and took it in my mouth. Martin spent the night in my bed and the next day he removed the squirrels. Of course I thanked him by inviting him to spend the next three nights in my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Knowing lots of side job types over many many years not as many of these stories as you would think happening, at least not admitting. A few good one like the guy was on the ladder and hubby left for little league with son and his wife started to deep throat him while he was on the ladder. He then fucked her on and off for a year , she claiming hubby was a cheat but the guy knew him and never heard of him being a cheat. Another guy did side work cheaper so he got lots of little jobs . He loved tucking married woman and was kinda ugly with a big dick . I don’t know how but was pretty successful pretty often . I remember one most of us knew her and her family. He was tucking her up the ass 3-4 times a week . With pics and video. Sad because she had a family and her hubby was a hell of a nice guy. She was also never like that . Never was a slut or known to fuck a lot of guys but might’ve got a glimpse of his big dick . I know another asshole guy had a video and a couple of pics and showed her one day . Used the I feel bad for your hubby so I’m going to give it to him or she could fuck him also which happened. Those two even dped her a couple of times . That was a sick video . This went on about a year before she said dhdd Ed had to stop it wasn’t right .

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
despite

I'm not a fan of cheating stories but I still gave you 4*s because it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
and they said...

you couldn't write anything but rape stories...

Good one. 4+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I enjoyed the story but was looking for a little more at the end like if after taking the possum out to the truck he whispered to the animal "good job George, I have a really sweet red head two blocks over who's husband is spending a little to much time on the greens and not enough time taking care of the little lady." Just food for thought.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous