Post-Apocalypse in Free Use City

Story Info
Jim learns new rules in the strange world of the future.
10.2k words
4.65
65.4k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the apocalypse--a "limited" nuclear and virological war--I found myself on my own after the deaths of everyone in my family. The war had caused a partial nuclear winter, crop failures, starvation, and a virological pandemic that left lingering effects on most that it didn't kill. Basically it was the collapse of civilization, which we called the Fall.

As an athletic 18-year old who had once been a Scout, I had somehow survived, and had gone in search of Freehold, a small city surrounded by mountains in Colorado. Freehold was said to be a place of plenty--lots of food, pure water, and apparently lots of sex, although I imagined that was just a crazed fantasy when I heard it from a middle-aged man I'd met, who said that he'd been expelled from the place for "health reasons."

Freehold was said to be ruled by a mysterious and beautiful woman of unimaginable power and wealth, known as Eve, although surely that wasn't her real name. Since Freehold was surrounded by mountains there was only one road into it, with a checkpoint with a massive fence and gate at the entrance to keep out undesirables. It was said that the place had been initially established years before the Fall, and looking at the size of the wall around it I could tell this was true.

Although my family had been wealthy, regular money had lost all value. I did have with me select pickings from my father's antique coin collection--a few dozen gold coins from the America that was, and from even earlier civilizations, including ancient Rome. These somehow still had value with some people, but they weren't accepted when I offered them at the check point, much to my surprise.

The checkpoint that I got to that morning, marked with a large sign that said "Freehold North," was guarded by an impressive array of healthy-looking women and men, all of whom were heavily armed with machine guns and pistols. There were also machine gun towers at evenly spaced distances going off into the woods on either side. It seemed almost impossible anyone could get in unless Freehold accepted you.

Almost all of the refugees were being turned away, although after getting a much needed drink of water, since it was a long uphill climb to this gate. The refugees were also being handed an energy bar, which was better than nothing. As I was searched, patted down, and questioned by the first group of guards--steely-eyed young women and men with helmets and dark glasses--I was thinking I'd be turned away too. But instead I was brought inside the large guard house by a young woman who kept her gun trained on me at all times. To my amazement inside there were electric lights that worked, and I looked up at the lights, wondering how this was possible.

"Hydroelectric," the woman said with a cold smile, anticipating my question.

She took me to a medium-sized room with wooden floors for further questioning, and then left after turning me over to two more armed soldiers. I noticed with shock some blood stains on the floor. There was also a large desk against the wall that had an old-fashioned microscope on it, which I thought was strange.

They took my small backpack, but they had thoroughly searched it outside when they patted me down. My pack just had some granola bars, a canteen, some extra clothes, toiletries, some photos and mementos, and my gold coins. They left it in the corner of the room, saying I'd get it back whether or not I was admitted.

"What's your name and age?" I was asked by a strong-looking and attractive Asian-American woman of about 25, who was holding a clipboard and writing down my answers. Her companion, who was a handsome and very neatly groomed black man who looked to be around 40, kept his machine gun pointed at me as I was questioned.

"Jim Bridger. I'm 18," I said nervously.

"Are you armed in any way, Jim?" She asked, with a slightly menacing smile.

"I have a Swiss army knife," I said.

"I can't believe they missed that," she muttered, and then said more loudly, "Please, very slowly, get that out for me, and drop it on the floor, remembering that my friend Karl here will not hesitate to kill you if you do something threatening."

Trembling, I very slowly reached into my pocket and pulled out my red Swiss army knife, which had a saw, scissors, and some impressively sharp blades. I leaned down and placed it very carefully on the floor, hoping I would get it back. It was my most important possession. It was very useful, and I somehow also felt it was my good luck charm.

"Good," the Asian-American woman said, adding, "By the way, my name is Amy."

"Hi Amy," I said, and then I risked asking a question, saying, "Is Freehold really all they say it is on the outside?"

Amy smiled, and said, "Oh yes. It's all that and more. But as you know, very few get in."

"Yeah, I know," I said dejectedly, "Although I've got some gold coins, in case you're interested."

"You can keep them. We don't take bribes. But if you get in, you'll find there is interest in such things among some in Freehold. Where are you from, Jim?"

"Crested Butte."

"Nice," she said, adding "That place was seemingly uncontaminated. Anyway, do you still have family there?"

"No," I said blankly, "They are all dead."

"I'm sorry, Jim. Well, you're from a good area, you're the right age, and you're quite handsome. Okay, you'll need to take off all of your clothes for me, very slowly, and put them on the floor. In case you don't know, this is what's called a strip search."

I obeyed, very slowly taking off my jacket, my button down paisley shirt, and my jeans, leaving me in my black Calvin Klein underwear. I was glad I had been able to recently bathe in a stream, even though it was very cold, because I'd been able to wash myself, shave, and wash my clothes. My late Mom would have been pleased that I'd been trying to keep myself clean.

"Okay, Jim," Amy said, now looking relaxed and smiling, "now please take off your underwear."

Karl, who had said nothing up to this point, lowered his gun and smiled at me too, saying, "It's okay, kid. This is just how things are done. Don't worry about it."

I'd been a rather sheltered and shy kid, before the Fall, and so not only was I a virgin, but no one except doctors had ever seen me naked.

But their smiles made me think that maybe this was going to be okay, even if was weird. If Freehold was all they said it was, of course they'd need to be careful about security. I was already imagining that I'd be a Freeholdian soon too, and then these guards would be my fellow citizens, protecting me from potentially dangerous outsiders.

"No problem," I said, swallowing, and I took off my underwear. It was just like going to the doctor, I told myself.

My penis is about four inches when it's soft, which thank goodness it was at this point, although it had been warmed up slightly by the attractiveness of Amy.

"Very good, Jim," Amy said with a very friendly smile, adding, "I like your penis, sweetie. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, I am," I said, blushing.

"That's very good," Amy said, adding, "No diseases. Okay, kid, Karl will get your measurements and draw some blood, and then in the room next door you'll find a bathroom. I'd like you to shower and get yourself as clean as possible, using the soaps and shampoos there. But, and this is very important, do not masturbate when you're in the shower, because after the shower we need to get a sperm sample."

"Okay," I said.

Karl then measured my height, 5' 11", my weight, 130 (I'd lost about 20 pounds), and recorded that I had brown hair and green eyes, and he drew some blood. It all seemed pretty professional, except for the fact that I was nude for all of it.

I then took a lingering shower in the bathroom next door. It was just like a bathroom from the old days, but it actually worked, unlike most bathrooms now on the outside. It had lights and hot running water. I figured I'd at least get really clean, even if I was turned away. I did get hard in the shower, but I didn't masturbate, realizing they must be serious about the sperm test.

After my bath I shaved, brushed and flossed my teeth, gargled with their minty mouthwash, brushed my longish hair, and applied deodorant.

Then I dried myself off with the fluffy clean towels that were provided, and then decided to keep one wrapped around my waist as I came out of the bathroom. I figured they'd give me a little plastic jar or something for my sperm, and then I'd go back into the bathroom with that.

When I emerged, Amy and Karl were still there, and looking even more friendly. Karl's gun was resting beside him on the floor.

Karl gave me a wink and said, "Your quick blood panel looks good kid. No worries."

Amy looked amused that I had a towel around me, but didn't say anything about that. Instead she said, "Have you heard, Jim, that Freehold has unusual sexual practices?"

I smiled and said, "I have, but I know they're just rumors. I didn't pay attention to them."

Amy said, "Well, you need to believe them, Jim. Our leader Eve, and our Central Council, have decreed that Freehold is a Free Use city. Do you know what free use is?"

"No," I said, genuinely puzzled.

"Well, what it means is that if one person wants to have sex with another, they can just do that. Even if they're a stranger and they're in the middle of the street."

"What?" I said, "But what if the person doesn't want to have sex with them?"

"Well," Amy said, "Under most circumstances people don't really refuse because of the consequences. Eve and the Central Council want to increase the birthrate of Freehold, and this is seen as a good way. You've heard, I assume, that most men are sterile now, after the Fall? But also, and just as important, Eve and the Central Council have decreed that free love and free use enhances mental health. Do you understand, and do you still want to try to apply for citizenship in Freehold--if you qualify?"

I was trying to absorb this, and said, "Is there really all the food that anyone needs in there? Are there jobs enough for everyone? Will I have a place to live?"

Amy laughed, and said, "Yes to all three questions," but then she suddenly got somber, and said, "But think about this seriously. If a man or woman wants to use you, sexually, at almost any time, they can just do that. The way that you look at me makes me think you're straight, but let me just tell you that all sexualities are accepted in Freehold. Let me be blunt, and say that if a man wants to fuck you in the ass, anytime, he has that right. But you also have the right to touch or even have sex with almost any woman who appeals to you. But a the same time, if an older woman fancies you, she can push you down and make you perform oral sex on her in public. Anyway, anyone can theoretically refuse sex at any time, but then you are almost always brought before the Central Council, and if your explanation for your refusal isn't acceptable then you can be punished severely, up to and including being expelled from Freehold."

I let this sink in, and then said, looking seriously back at Amy, "Yes. As long as there is enough food, there are enough jobs, and I'll have a place to live, I'll put up with anything."

"You can't just put up with it," Amy said warningly, "You need to embrace and celebrate our way of life. You'll need to sign an oath swearing to uphold our ways and customs. You must sign an oath of fealty to Eve and the Central Council, in case you are allowed to become a citizen."

With this she held out an electronic pad that had the oath for me to swear. There was a place for me to press my thumb for the signature. I scanned it without really reading it thoroughly.

"Okay, I will," I said enthusiastically, pressing my thumb into the spot. What choice did I have?

"Good," Amy said, but then added, "I'm sorry to say, but after all that you shouldn't let your hopes get too high. The genetically-engineered viral pandemic has meant that something like 80% of men these days are sterile. You're very young and healthy, and most of the 20% who have good sperm are in that group, but we'll soon find out. Drop your towel, and we'll check your sperm and see how they look."

I didn't realize until then that the test was going to be in front of Amy, but I immediately dropped my towel.

My cock was soft, and Amy said, "Was I right in thinking that you think I'm pretty?"

"Yes," I said, smiling and looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Since you're now a potential citizen in training, you realize that I can do almost anything sexually with you that I want, as long as it's not too dangerous."

"Yes," I said.

She reached down and held my cock, and started gently squeezing it.

Then looked back in my eyes and said, "If you get to be a citizen and we meet again, you could undress me if you wanted. Would you like to do that?"

"Yes," I said, and my cock by now was rapidly getting harder.

"Then let me show you what that would be like," She said, and quickly let go of me and unbuttoned her green military shirt, and took it off. She had no bra underneath, and her beautiful medium-sized breasts with their dark chocolate nipples were perky.

She took my right hand and placed it in her right breast, and pressed it against her soft and silky flesh.

My expression and my cock told what I thought of her sexy beauty. My cock was now completely hard and straining.

"Okay Karl," Amy said, "Get the ruler and measure it."

"Yes Captain," Karl said, and soon was kneeling down to hold and measure my now hard cock.

"That's just about seven inches, Captain," Karl said.

"Good. Impressive. Mark that in the chart," Amy said, "and then get the vaseline and the petri dish."

"You're a Captain?" I said with some awe, being somewhat familiar with military ranks.

"Yes, I am Jim. Does that turn you on, or scare you? I hope it does both. In any case, I'm about to give you a hand job, and then we're going to check your sperm. Okay?"

"Yes, Captain...Amy."

Amy then got a little glob of vaseline from the plastic jar offered by Karl, and then massaged it onto my cock with her skillful fingers. It was clear she knew what she was doing.

I looked back and forth between Amy's beautiful tits that I was feeling up, and her hand, which was now rapidly and firmly massaging my cock.

Karl was leaning down with his plastic petri dish to catch my sperm.

"You want to see my pussy, don't you you Jim? Do want to fuck me?" Amy said in a matter-of-fact voice as she skillfully massaged my cock, "Do you want to slide your white cock into my tight Chinese-American pussy?"

"Yes," I gasped.

She kept massaging me for another minute as I gasped.

"Feel my pussy, Jim," she said, and with her free hand she took my hand that was holding her breasts and put it down her pants. I first felt the hair of her pussy in her panties, and then the very moist slit of her cunt. Amy was wet.

She then guided one of my fingers inside of her very warm and slick vagina, while still massaging my cock with her other hand--and then I came.

"UUUUh! Uhh! UUhh!"

A couple of shots sprayed a few feet onto the wooden floor, near the blood stains, and then then Amy and Karl, working together, got the rest of my sperm into the petri dish.

"Uh," I gasped a final time, as a final spurt of my cum dripped out of my cock head.

I was breathing hard, not sure what to say.

I was still feeling Amy's wet pussy, but then she slowly removed my hand from her pants, and gave it back to me, smiling. She looked all business now. She walked toward the desk with the microscope and sat down.

"I think that was a record for you, Captain," Karl said, sounding pleased.

"Yes, Karl, I think it was," Amy replied, "But as you know, I've only once before let a man feel my pussy while we do that."

"That's right, Captain. You did something special for this potential citizen. Let's hope it's the start of a warm welcome to Freehold for him."

"Yes, and now for the moment of truth," Amy said, and then she turned to me as she was getting a little of my sperm smeared onto a microscope slide, and said, "You can get dressed now, Jim. This will literally take half a minute. Your clothes are all laundered and folded there on your backpack. Your Swiss army knife it back in there too. And you can wipe your cock with that kleenex on the table if you need to."

I did indeed get a tissue for my slightly dripping dick, then started getting dressed.

"Yes!" Amy suddenly cried out, startling me.

"Outstanding motility and quantity," she went on, "Excellent sperm. Would you like to see?"

Amy was gesturing me to come over, and so I did, and took a look at my sperm on the slide. As I looked through the microscope, it did indeed seem like a lot of very wiggly tiny things.

During all this Amy was still topless, and she saw me staring again at her breasts.

She smiled, and as she was putting on her shirt and buttoning up said, "Karl's going to finish your paperwork, Joyce next door is going to give you a quick haircut, and I'm get your cell phone set up. I'll put my contact in there in case you want to get together sometime."

"You have cellphones here that work?" I said in amazement, somehow more amazed at this than that a beautiful army woman was giving me her contact info in a free use society.

"Yes," Amy said, "We do."

Soon Karl shook my hands, and said, "Good luck, citizen. You may have guessed that I'm gay. And I just wanted to say that I look forward to meeting you in Freehold someday soon. I'm going to fuck you, Jim. And at some point I'm also going to make you give me a blow job. You're the most handsome young guy we've had in here in quite a while."

This was a shock, but after the Apocalypse many adjustments needed to be made, or you simply died. I quickly smiled said, "Yes, Karl. I look forward to seeing you again in Freehold, and...meeting all of your needs."

Karl then smiled very warmly while still shaking my hand, and said, "That's the spirit, Jim. That's good to hear. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. It's a big adjustment, but just dive right in and accept all the pleasures and responsibilities."

I swallowed, and then decided what I should do. I knelt down and slowly reached out and put my hands on Karl's crotch, and started feeling him there, slowly up and down through his pants. He was indeed getting hard for me, and soon he was completely erect as I felt him.

I looked up at Amy, and she was smiling approvingly at me.

Karl then put his hands over mine, encouraging my fondling of him. Karl's cock seemed large, about the size of....

"Yes, Jim," Karl said, "Mine's about seven inches too. Someday we'll compare. Thank you for feeling my manhood, son. I think you'll make a good citizen."

"Yes, sir," I said, taking my hands away, and standing up again. For a straight man, I was acting quite bisexual. But really it was more just about survival, I thought. It seemed that as of this moment I had a friend in Karl, which might be useful somehow. Since I was straight, and a virgin, I couldn't imagine him fucking me, and even less could I imagine giving him a blowjob. But one thing at a time.

****

About and hour later I was on the other side of the gate with my new cell phone, had a new haircut that was blow-dried and styled by a cute blond named Jessica who had flirted with me, and was in an electric minivan. The driver was a slightly overweight woman in her middle 30s, with freckles and tomato-red hair, who looked back at me as I sat in the back seat and smiled.

The last thing Amy had given me was small brass metal badge to put on my shirt, which just had the letter N on it, which she explained to me as I was in the backseat with the sliding door open.

"It stands for New Citizen. You're going to go to an orientation class, which you'll be joining in progress, but the N helps people to know that you don't yet know all the ways things are done in Freehold, and so to be patient with you. Honestly the N is kind of a two-edged sword. It makes some people more patient and caring, but it also draws some who just want to fuck a newbie. But anyway, keep it on for probably your first week, if you can make it for that long. Remember, your housing assignment is in your folder, and has also been sent to your phone. You can just ask people for directions, since Freehold is not that big. But the map of Freehold is also on your phone and in your folder. Also your first therapy appointment, to help you get adjusted, is at 5 pm today. That's required, so don't miss it. The orientation class is a challenge, but I think you'll get through. Okay, bye!"