Post-Apocalypse in Free Use City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and closed her mouth around my finger, and then started sucking on it, swirling her tongue around my finger.

She then tenderly held my hand, and started moving my finger in and out of her mouth, as she suckled on it.

I gasped with pleasure. I never knew a finger could feel so erotic.

Then I took my hand out of her mouth, and suddenly lowered my sweat pants right next to her face.

My erection sprang out at her, actually bumping against her mouth and cheek. I noticed that my swollen purplish-red cock head was similar to the color of her lipstick.

She looked rather surprised, I guess because I was already fully hard, and because it was rather large and already touching her.

But she quickly recovered herself and smiled, and then gently kissed my erection.

I then held my erection to her mouth, and started slowly tracing my cock head around her lips, smearing her lipstick with my pre-cum.

I was starting to tremble and breathe a bit heavily.

And then she licked her lips, tasted my pre-cum for her, and smiled faintly, looking back and forth between my cock and my face, waiting for what I'd do next.

Like Professor Nelson, I didn't hesitate, and said, "Open your mouth wide, Dr. Jones. I want you to comfort me by sucking on my penis."

She obediently opened her mouth for my cock, and I stuck it in, and then I gasped with pleasure as she closed her mouth around me, feeling her warm and wet mouth.

She started swirling her tongue around my cock head, and suckling on my penis.

Like Nelson did for me, I held her head with my hands as she nursed on my cock, making sure she wouldn't escape.

After a minute, I started gently fucking her face, thrusting against her mouth while holding her head as she sat in her chair, although much more slowly than Nelson did to me.

I was under such stress, and I was so turned on, that I started talking dirty.

I gasped, and said, "Thank you for giving me head, Dr. Jones. Uh. Your mouth feels very good. Uh. Maybe next time I'll start, uh, my appointment with you on your knees, uh, sucking me off. That would be very therapeutic. Now, please show me your big titties that you keep hidden so well, doctor. And I want to see your pussy too. Spread your legs and show it to me."

She smiled, but somehow kept suckling on my cock. While she was nursing on it, she started unbuttoning her blouse, and then undid the side-fasten on her skirt.

"I also want you to sit on my face, Dr. Jones. I want you to comfort my face with your pussy."

Dr. Jones took my cock out of her mouth and laughed, and then said, "Well, which is it, Jim? Do you want your therapist to swallow your cum, or put her sex against your face? And where did you even hear about a woman sitting on your face?"

As she waited for my answer she stood up, and continued stripping off her blouse, bra, skirt, and pink panties--which I noticed just before she took them off had large wet line from her pussy. I took off my sweats at the same time, while looking at her as much as possible.

Now revealed were her generous breasts with large erect nipples, curving hips, a soft tummy, and finally the large and dark triangle of her hairy pussy.

Her pussy had prominent pussy lips peeking through her public hair, and I could faintly sense the mysterious and beautiful scent of her arousal.

I stared, mesmerized, and said, "My taxi driver Alice told me that she's going to sit on my face, and then make me lick her pussy till she orgasms. It sounded strange when she first said it, but now it's like I can't wait for it. I want you to do that for me, Dr. Jones."

Then as I stared between her legs, I said, "Yours is the first pussy I've ever seen in real life up close. It's bigger than I thought, and I can see your pussy lips."

I was staring at the mystery of her Bermuda Triangle, drawn to it like a magnetic force. My cock pulsed and spasmed in the air as I looked at her cunt. She smiled knowingly, looking between my face and my cock, as I continued to look with longing between her legs.

I suddenly got down on my knees in front of her, and started slowly inching toward my therapist's pussy.

She spread her legs a bit while standing there, and started stroking her pussy with her fingers, and then said, clearly knowing the answer, "Is this what you need, Jim?"

"Yes," I whispered back.

As I got really close, Dr. Jones then used her fingers to spread her large pussy lips apart for me, revealing her pinkish-red moistness inside, and whispered, "Here it is, Jim. Put your face right here."

"Yes," I said again, almost in a daze, and then I slowly pressed my face against her open pussy, kissing her there, and sighing.

I loved feeling her moist, hairy softness, and breathing in her heavenly scent, which was both sweet and musky. This was where I needed to be.

"Good boy, Jim."

Then using one of her hands, while still keeping her pussy spread with the other, she caressed my hair, and then pressed my face firmly between her legs, helping me to nuzzle into her cunt.

I started licking her then, and tried to stick my tongue into her vagina.

She started breathing more heavily, and said "Yes, Jim. Lick my pussy. That's right."

I started licking her pussy even more hungrily, tasting her mysterious flavor.

Soon I could feel her trembling slightly.

"Good boy, Jim. Now let me sit on your face."

I slowly lay down on my back on her thickly carpeted office floor.

Then as she stood over me and lowered herself, I saw the spread womanhood of Dr. Amanda Jones slowly coming toward my face. Her sex opened almost like a strange mouth as it enveloped me.

Then she massaged my face, very slowly, with her wet pussy, as I kept licking her. She rubbed her cunt on my my mouth and nose, back and forth, almost smothering me, but in a good way.

She did this for a couple of minutes, and it was heavenly, but I wanted more.

When she lifted herself up for a few seconds, so I could breathe, I said, "I want to be inside of you."

"Of course you do, Jim. And you can. But first I'm going to make you lick my clitoris. I want you to lick my pussy until I come."

"Yes," I said, and then she slowly got up from me, and then she herself lay on her back on her thickly-carped office, and then slowly spread her legs wide for me, winking at me as she did that. Her pussy opened again, revealing her pinkish-red interior, and then with a finger she beckoned me toward her.

But as she was lying there on her office floor, as turned on as I was, I decided to ask a question that had been gathering in my mind.

"Is there a reason that you and a few others have said to me that you're going to 'make' me do something sexual? I really want to lick your pussy, pretty much more than anything in the world, except losing my virginity to you, but when you say you're going to 'make' me lick your clitoris, what happens if I don't? It sounds like a threat."

"Yes, it's a threat," Dr. Jones said, matter-of-factly, explaining, "If you don't lick my clit soon, and make me cum, I can report you to the Central Council. When someone says they are going to make you do something, they are asserting their sexual rights. Sometimes there are reasons something can't be done--important appointments, health reasons, whatever--but unless there's something like that, when a woman says what I'm saying right now, that I'm going to make you lick my pussy the way I like, then you need to put everything else aside and lick that woman's pussy for as long as she wants you to."

"Okay," I said, smiling, "I thought it was something like that. But I just wanted to be sure."

Dr. Jones still had her pussy spread wide for me on the floor of her office, and then she said, "Sure, Jim. I'm glad we cleared that up, because it's very important. And now I am, in fact, going to make you lick my pussy. You probably know this already," she said, showing me a pink pearl above her opening, "but this is my clit. I want you to lick it while holding up my clitoral hood with one hand, while with your other hand gently put first one, and then two fingers into my vagina, right here, and massage me there."

"Yes, Amanda--can I call you that?"

"Yes, sweetie, but only when you're having sex with me," she said.

As I approached her sex I started kissing her thighs, first on one side, and then on the other, and then I gently licked her moist opening.

I said, "I think your pussy is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

She laughed, and said, "Well, you'll find that other pussies are beautiful too. But yes, I have a beautiful pussy, Jim. I'm glad I'm your first."

I licked around her labia, French kissed her vagina, and then started kissing and licking her clit.

She sighed and gasped, and said, "Very good, Jim. And to think I'm still getting paid--ah--Freehold credits for this session while you lick my pussy."

I made a mental note to ask her about jobs and money later, but in the meantime I kept licking, soon gently moving her hood up with one hand as I licked her clit, while with a finger of the other hand I entered her vagina, and slowly started finger-fucking her.

"Yes, ahhh. Yes, Jim. Keep going. Faster."

I picked up my pace a bit, and in a few minutes I could feel what felt like a wave building up inside of her--a tension and intensity that grew with each minute.

"Oh yes! Keep going! Oh! Ahhhh!"

After a few more minutes, I could feel the wave crest and break through her.

"I'm coming, Jim. AHH! I'm coming! Ahhh! Ahhh!"

Her whole body trembled, and then spasms of pleasure swept through her, finally crashing through her pussy--gripping my fingers inside her, and causing her hips to buck a few times, pushing her pussy against my face.

I slowed down and stopped, and to my surprise Amanda said, "I could have orgasmed more, but that's wonderful! Enter me now and fuck me. Quick!"

I quickly got on top of her, and was trying to figure out what to do next, luxuriating in the feel of her soft breasts against my chest, when she grabbed my cock and shoved it halfway into her open sex.

"Uhh!" I groaned, feeling my cock for the first time surrounded and massaged by a woman's pussy. It was even better than I could have imagined, and I had an almost irresistible desire to put it deeper into her, and so I used my hips to shove it into her deeper, inch by inch.

"You're big, Jim," she gasped, "But it feels good. Keep going. Fuck me!"

"Uhhh," I gasped again as my dick was now completely in her, being massaged in ways I couldn't have imagined a few seconds before. I started slowly fucking Amanda, sometimes kissing her on the slips, while feeling her luscious breasts now jiggle and bounce against my chest.

"Ahhhh," She suddenly gasped, "Faster, Jim! I'm going to cum again."

I didn't need any more encouragement, and so I started fucking her faster and faster, soon with almost animalistic intensity.

In a couple of minutes another wave broke within her as she orgasmed again, and at that moment as her vagina pulsed a jeweled load of amazing pleasure shot out of my cock that seemed like it might last forever, and I could feel myself pumping it into her as I emptied my entire load into my therapist's pussy, spurt after spurt. It was by far the most pleasurable orgasm I'd ever had.

Soon we were both spent, and gasping in each other's arms.

Finally, I withdrew, and fell over next to her, exhausted.

"Thank you, Jim," Amanda said, breathing heavily and looking over at me with a smile, "I'm glad you were my last patient of the day!"

I laughed, still gasping slightly, and said, "Yeah, me too!"

But then I suddenly got a troubling thought, and couldn't help myself from saying, "Does this kind of thing happen a lot with your patients?"

Amanda laughed, and said, "Jealous already! But no, not actually. At least not with the male clients. There are so many much younger and very beautiful women around for one thing, and second, as you may have noticed, women outnumber men in Freehold by about three to one. There just aren't that many men here. It has happened with some of my female clients, but not that often because I'm basically straight."

I laughed and said, "Well, that's actually good to know. Because even though we just met, I already have feelings for you. You seem like a very special person," I laughed again, and added, "with an amazing pussy. I loved it when you sat on my face. And oh my god, it feels so good to be deep inside of you. I had no idea."

"Yeah," she said, laughing too, "That's the power of the pussy, and the power of the therapist too. Some patients develop an almost immediate connection, and sometimes attraction, to their therapist, and clearly you're one of those. In the old days that was guarded against, but in Freehold after the Fall, it's sometimes used for therapy. But you should watch out for me. You've probably guessed what class I am."

"Class? What do you mean?" I said, puzzled, looking into her pretty hazel eyes as I propped myself up on one hand, and then reached over and felt her breasts again with my other hand.

"Oh, I guess you missed that part of the orientation," she said, and sat up, bouncing her beautiful breasts. She reached over to her desk for a pin, which she handed to me.

It was similar to my round N pin, but somehow a bit fancier and more nicely made. It had an E on it in the middle of a dark triangle.

"E stands for Eve, of course," she said, "And what it means is that I'm a member of the Central Council, part of the executive committee that runs Freehold."

"Oh shit," I said, "Oh my god. Is this going to reflect badly on me?"

Amanda laughed, "No, it's going to reflect well. I'll tell the Central Committee that you're besotted with me, and under my sway. I'll say that you'll take my suggestions. That's true, isn't?"

Suddenly my head was spinning again. The Central Council had already been built up in my mind somehow into this distant all-powerful ruling committee. It was that, but I had just put my cock into the mouth and pussy of one of its members. I had talked dirty to her. I was already obsessed with her pussy, and she knew it.

"It's okay, sweetie," Amanda said, pulling me back down on the carpet with her, and stroking me, "Just rest. You can worry about this later. For now, let's see if we can just sleep for a little. I've got a blanket and some pillows under the couch. Let's just get those out, and see if we can drift off in each other's arms."

Soon we were indeed drifting in each other's arms, with pillows under our heads and a blanket over us. She had turned off the lights, and darkness was already falling early, in these gloomy partial nuclear winter days.

I was exhausted, although in most ways happier than I'd been in a long time. But I was also worried. My last thought, before I lost consciousness, with one of my hands on Amanda's warm hairy pussy, and the other on one of her soft breasts, was that I wasn't completely sure if I'd just lost my virginity to a friend or an adversary.