Post-Apocalypse in Free Use City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodbye Captain, and thank you so much for everything, especially...."

"I know!" Amy said with a laugh, and then was off.

During the drive I barely glanced at the woods along the road as we drove slowly toward the town, which I could already see parts of up ahead in the distance.

I was already somewhat stunned by all that had happened, but I just used my phone, reviewed my folder materials, and in general just tried to prepare myself.

"Are you nervous, honey?" My driver said, looking at me in the rear-view mirror as we drove down the perfectly paved road.

Roads outside of Freehold were now mostly littered with debris, burned and crashed cars, wild dogs--and dead bodies of people turning into skeletons in their clothes.

I shuddered, and said, "Freehold can't be worse than outside."

"You got that right!"

The friendly-looking but somewhat homely woman next said, "Do you like cats?"

"I love cats," I said, "But my cat...."

Suddenly I was trying to keep from crying.

"I know, honey," she said glancing back at me, adding, "But it's better not to dwell on it. There's a whole new set of challenges facing you now. Save your strength and mental energy for those. Your name's Jim, right? Can I call you Jimmy?"

"Sure," I said laughing, "My Mom used to call me Jimmy."

"Okay, we're here, Jimmy. Give me your phone and I'll put my contact in. I'm Alice, and so it's easy to remember, because I'm right at the top of your list, even above Amy."

Alice went on, "Soon you can visit my cats, have a cup of tea, and eat some of my delicious homemade cookies chocolate chip cookies. And after that I'm going to sit on that handsome face of yours, and make you lick my pussy. I want to feel your tongue and your face right on my pussy when I come. I really want to mess up that nice hair of yours."

I was shocked again, but just smiled and said "Yes, Alice," gave her my phone, and then moved up to sit next to her on the front passenger seat.

I looked over at Alice as she typed on my phone, and then I looked down at the crotch of her blue jeans. I wondered what her pussy looked like in there. I'd never seen one outside of porn, aside from a few times after the Fall, when I'd seen glimpses from a distance of women peeing in a street or in the woods.

I finally said, still starring at her crotch, "The more I think about it, Alice, the more that sounds very nice--all of it. Your cats, your cookies, and...your pussy on face. I'm a virgin, Alice, without much experience, but maybe you can teach me? And the fact that you want to show me your pussy, and even sit on my face with it, is starting to give me a hard on."

"Is it?" Alice said happily, handing me back my phone.

And then with a smile she reached over, separated my legs, and started feeling my cock through my pants as I sat there, rather like I had felt Karl not long before.

"You are getting hard for me!" Alice said with delight, "Oh, Jimmy, if you weren't late already for the orientation class I'd do something with you now, right in the van. But just call me and we'll figure it out later. So, just go into that school building and ask in the front office where to go. Take care!"

"Thanks, Alice," I said, and jumped out with my backpack, folder, and cell phone, and closed the door.

I gave her a last wave, and she waved back through her open window. Then she put her fingers in a V-shape, and started licking her tongue between them. I realized this was her miming me licking her pussy. I nodded and smiled back.

Oh my god, I thought, as I turned toward the school and started slowly walking toward it--my social calendar could fill up quickly. I heard the whine of the minivan behind me as Alice drove away.

I had been in a lot of Advanced Placement classes in high school, but now I needed to quickly get to be AP in free use sex.

I was a virgin at 18 kind of by choice, and kind of by accident. The right moment before the Apocalypse just hadn't come with the right person to go all the way. I was sometimes shy, which made Freehold seem both helpful and overwhelming.

After the Fall sometimes I'd been with people where sex seemed like a possibility, but I was more focused on staying alive. And that's still my mission, I thought.

Before I went into the school, which elevated enough so that there was something of a view, I looked around what I could see of the town. It looked like a charming and somewhat old-fashioned place. It must have been a ski resort town at some point. I didn't see that many people on the streets, but there were some.

I went into the office of the plain-looking brick school from the 1960s, of the kind still found in thousands of cities in the US. It was actually pretty much just a smaller version of my school back home.

The secretary there greeted me, but she looked a bit tense.

"Welcome, new citizen," the blond hispanic woman of about 30 said, eyeing my N badge. She was rather attractive, medium build, and had on a tight skirt and blouse outfit that looked like it came from the 1950s. Her glamour make-up matched her attire, and although I found her pretty in an artificial way, her happiness seemed forced. And I didn't see how anyone could even kiss her without messing up her elaborate make-up, at least a little.

I was tense too. I was worried about my orientation class, and without flirting with the secretary beyond a smile and a thank you, I quickly got the directions for the auditorium where I was supposed to go.

I entered in the back, and it was one of those high school theaters that they sometimes spent actually money on--for talent shows, high school plays, and movies. It had nice wooden backed chairs with cushions, and a full stage. It was only about one quarter full, if that, with maybe thirty people, mostly younger, up front.

There was a middle-aged white guy on stage who looked like he wasn't someone to mess with. I just immediately got that vibe from him, from his look and his tone of voice as he lectured on about free use. He seemed like he was in his mid-40s, medium build, with sandy blond hair starting to go grey. He was pretty tall, maybe six feel. There was a podium on one side of the stage, and then a teacher's desk in the middle with a cushioned chair behind it.

I tried to quietly sneak in, walking slowly toward the front and looking at my fellow students. I was estimating there were about 70% women, and only 30% men, and I was trying to make an exact count as I quietly sat down, but then the teacher suddenly addressed me.

He said sarcastically, apparently because of my lateness, "Nice of you to join us, Mr.--?"

"Bridger. Jim Bridger, sir. I was just admitted to Freehold about an hour ago."

"Well, I'm Professor Nelson, and I was just saying that it doesn't matter if you're straight, bi, or gay, Mr. Bridger when it comes to free use. Which one are you, Jim, if I may call you that."

"I'm straight, sir. But I'm a virgin, and so I guess I'm not 100% sure."

A ripple of laughter went through the auditorium as I admitted I was a virgin.

I couldn't believe I had just admitted that in front of people mostly my age, especially since the majority of them were women.

"How old are you, Jim? You're tall and handsome, but you seem rather young."

"I'm 18, sir," I said, trying to compose myself.

"Good. Come up on stage with me, Jim," he said in a clear and commanding voice.

"Right now, sir?" I said.

"Right now, Jim. There's something I want you to do for me. And then there's something that I'm going to do to you."

A low murmur now rippled through the audience.

I walked slowly over to the side stairs, up them, and soon was standing a couple of feet from Professor Nelson with the lights shining above us.

"Good boy, Jim. Come closer."

I stood right next to him and looked him right in the eyes, which were blue. I was trembling a little, but I tried to smile.

"Do you know what I'm about to do to you, Jim?"

"I think so, sir," I said nervously, still trying to smile.

The audience was completely silent. You could have heard a pin drop.

I glanced at the students in the audience, and most of them had looks of fascination, although a few were tinged with a little horror.

"Good," Professor Nelson said.

He stroked my face with one of his fingers, and then put his hands on my shoulders and forced me to my knees directly in front of him.

I resisted slightly for a half-second, but I wanted to stay in Freehold, and so down on my knees I got.

My face was now at the level of Nelson's crotch, just a foot away. I was staring at the bulge in his slacks.

"Have you ever had a penis in your mouth, son?"

"No, sir."

Nelson was now unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning and unzipping his creased slacks, and then taking out with one hand his fully erect cock, which was thick and about six inches long. I noticed he had some blond pubic hair, and that the head on his circumcised cock was large and reddish, with a tiny bit of slick pre-cum on the tip.

Even my own cock looks weird to me at times, but somehow looking at this stranger's erection was even more surreal. The idea of putting this man's cock into my mouth, and then sucking on it, seemed impossible, even though I knew it was about to happen.

"Good. There's a first time for everything, isn't there, Jim?"

"Yes, sir."

"Open your mouth wide for me, Jim. As you can see, my cock is thick."

I did as I was told, and immediately he used one hand to guide my head forward, and the other to insert his erection into my mouth.

Once this thick and warm erection was in my mouth, I gently closed my mouth around it, and Professor Nelson gasped with pleasure.

He held my head there with his hands, with his cock deep in my mouth, as if thinking I would escape.

Breathing mostly through my nose, I started sucking on his cock like a popsicle, following whatever I'd learned from watching porn blow job videos before the Fall. Then I started massaging his soon slobbery shaft with my hands, while rolling my tongue around his cock head, and then nursing on it. It tasted slightly salty.

"Good boy, Jim," Professor Nelson said, and then grunted "Uh!" as I gave him my first blow job.

"See class? Uh. Even so called--Uh!--straight boys can learn how to--oh--suck cock."

After a couple of minutes of this, Nelson seemingly got the urge to fuck my face. He held my head with both of his hands, and then started thrusting with his hips rapidly into my mouth, over and over, which choked me a little. He did this for a couple of minutes, but it seemed longer than that. I could hear some in the audience gasp with surprise and murmur as this happened, no doubt because they were seeing part of their future in Freehold.

Professor Nelson was gasping with pleasure, and it seemed like he might come in my mouth, when he suddenly pulled out.

I was panting, and a little slobber was coming out of my mouth, as well as dripping off of his cock.

Professor Nelson was breathing hard too, but soon he issued a new command.

"Good. Now take off your clothes, Jim. Go to my desk, spread your legs, and lean over."

"Yes, sir," I said, trying to sound brave.

I could have tried to get undressed behind the desk, but I knew that Nelson and my fellow students wanted the full show, and so before the whole audience I first stripped off my shirt, revealing my somewhat muscular chest, and then I stripped off my pants and underwear. I had a semi, just from the situation, I guess, and there was an appreciative murmur from the audience.

"Good work, Jim," one girl called out sympathetically, and then another girl added, "You can do it!"

Those two, anyway, seemed to be on my side--the side of hanging in there and surviving.

I gave a half smile, and then assumed my position at Professor Nelson's desk--spreading my legs wide and leaning over his desk. Again, I'd seen enough porn videos to basically know what was expected.

"Now class," Nelson said holding up a jar of vaseline that he got out of his desk, "This is obvious to most of you, but just in case, you always need to lubricate the area before someone is butt fucked."

I looked over, and saw that he had a generous glob of vaseline on his finger, and then he came over to me, and said, "Jim here knows how to follow instructions, spreading his legs so that I can"--and then he stuck his Vaseline covered finger up m ass, and started moving it around--"fuck his ass with my finger first, before I insert my erection all the way into his ass."

My expression as he finger fucked me must have been a bit weird as I leaned over the desk facing the audience, because there were alternately little gasps and giggles at this point.

"Are you ready to lose your virginity to me, Mr. Bridger, or at least half of it?"

At this point, I had a strategy. Try to get him excited so that he came faster.

I said, "Take my virginity, sir!"

Professor Nelson laughed, and said, "I think you're going to fit in well in Freehold. Just like my cock is going to fit well in your ass."

He then entered me with startling suddenness, filling my ass with his hard cock, and he immediately started thrusting into me very quickly and deeply, making the desk squeak on the floor as he humped me.

He was gasping and groaning as he fucked me, holding my head as he did so and quickly getting sweaty. In just a couple of minutes I could tell he was getting ready to ready to cum, from his desperate grunts and groans.

His hips then bucked multiple times as he thrust into me with jerks and groans, and

then, after what seemed like a minute of orgasming into me, he was spent. Professor Nelson collapsed on top of me.

He seemed to have almost forgotten the class, as he then tenderly kissed my back, my neck, and cheek, and then stroked my hair.

"Thank you, Jim," he whispered in my ear.

Finally, he said in kind of a croak, while still lying on me, "Class dismissed. You can go now."

I could hear students getting up and going, and murmuring to each other, and then the hall was quiet. Finally, Professor Nelson got up off of me, helped me up in a surprisingly tender way, and said, looking flushed, "Well, as the British sometimes say, 'Good show, old man.' I think that was a lesson that will live on in legend around here. I'm grateful to you for giving me your virginity, in what must for you have been a new situation. If there's anything I can ever do for you, please name it."

I got up stiffly, with a few marks on my body from being fucked over a desk, and said, "I appreciate that, sir. Thank you for your lesson. But may I go to my apartment now, sir?"

"Yes, of course," Professor Nelson said, and then helped me put my clothes on, and waved goodbye sheepishly as he went out the back exit.

****

I got back to the secretary again, and she looked at my haggard appearance and said with a slight wince, "I heard that Professor Nelson took your virginity on stage."

With a half smile I said simply, "Yes," but then added, "I'm fine. But is there a way that you could call a taxi to take me to my apartment? This is my first day, and so although I have the address, I have no idea where it is."

"Sure, honey," she said sympathetically, and soon I was riding in an electric taxi van toward my destination.

The taxi driver was an elderly Asian-American man who was kindly and seemed completely beyond anything sexual. So old people did live here. The hows and whys of this place still seemed mysterious.

My apartment was a studio in a glassy modernist two-story apartment building. It was simple and functional, but fully furnished. I showered thoroughly, standing in the water for about half an hour. Then I ate a snack from the fully stocked kitchen--some crispy sweet apples, white cheddar cheese, and a bit of a freshly baked baguette. Then I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep for a few hours.

When I woke up it was already time to go to my therapy appointment, which I saw from studying the map was in an older building across the street that I could see from my window. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, changed into some simple sweat clothes that were in my drawers, and then walked briskly to meet Dr. Amanda Jones, my therapist.

The old brick storefront building had some shops at the ground level, including a coffee shop and a pizzeria. Against a wall outside, in plain sight, I saw a middle-aged woman moaning as she was getting oral sex from a much younger woman, whose head she was holding against her crotch. I couldn't see much, and decided not to look. In the glassy pizzeria I saw one of the uniformed women giving a handjob to a young man, who was clearly enjoying himself as he stood there and ate his pizza at the same time. Even after all I'd already experienced, it clearly going to be a big adjustment for me.

I found Dr. Amanda Jones office next to some vacant stores a bit down the block. Dr. Jones greeted me right at the door, and was a very pleasant looking brunette woman who seemed to be in her late 40s. She didn't have a receptionist, but she had a diploma on her wall in her richly furnished, spacious, and fancy back office, with windows facing toward the back of the building.

As I studied it, I saw she really had a doctorate from an Ivy-League university, which impressed me. After filling out paperwork, she asked me questions about my life, and just listened for quite a while. I told things in very brief form, and somehow in half an hour I had her caught up on at least the briefest of outlines of my life, including what had happened that day, and then going back to my new apartment to clean up and recover.

"Well, Jim, you've had multiple traumas. I'd like to see you twice a week to try to help you work through all that's happened, and survive and even thrive in the now. You were going to go to a top college or university, weren't you? Something like the place where I got my Ph.D long ago?"

"Yes," I said, and started misting up, but stopped myself.

"Well," she said, "Could we play a brief word association game?"

I sighed, not feeling up to that at all, but said listlessly, "Sure, Dr. Jones."

She smiled, and said, "It's very short. Just two words: Dystopia. Utopia."

I laughed, and said, "Yes, that's right."

She laughed with me, and suddenly we seemed to be in synch.

But then I asked her a pointed question.

"Do you see your role as more to help your patients, or more to report to Eve and the Central Council?"

"Both," she said, earnestly, "But when possible leaning toward helping my patients."

I was studying her as she said this, looking at her generous breasts, which were completely hidden under her flowery button-down blouse. I also admired the shine of her dark red lipstick, and her pretty teeth and mouth.

Suddenly I realized I was quite attracted to her, in spite of our age difference, and my cock was starting to get hard for her. I realized that I really wanted to see what she looked like without her clothes.

She saw me studying her body in a new way, and got a quizzical look on her face, and then an amused smile.

She seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

"Hey, Dr. Jones," I said, "are you fully part of Freehold? I mean, in every way?"

She smiled and said, "Yes, Jim."

I suddenly got up from her couch I was sitting on, and then walked over to her high backed chair, standing very close to her.

I was standing above her, and wondered if I dared.

She looked up at me with an amused expression, and said, "Is there anything I can do to comfort you, Jim?"

I hesitated, and then reached down and tenderly caressed her face. She had a few wrinkles, but she had a very nice face. She was kind of like a more voluptuous version of Winona Ryder in Stranger Things.

When Dr. Jones didn't object, I then touched her dark red lips, delicately tracing around her open mouth. I hesitated again, and then slowly put my index finger into her mouth, touching her wet tongue.