All Comments on 'Post-apocalyptic Pussyboy'

by sissy11

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

Although the relationship wasn't consensual at first, it worked out 'in the end," so to speak! I got so turned on by the way Snake took Dylan. I get so aroused reading Snakes words, telling Dylan that he was a good cock sucker and that he was made for it! And Snake telling Dylan that he was going to do him on his back, like a girl ! Snake knew how to get into Dylans head, telling him it's in his nature and such.

I'm so into bigger/smaller, older/younger situations! Also, I'd be scared, humiliated, and embarrassed like Dylan felt at first. But in some ways, I feel I need a strong, confident man in my life. I wonder if that will ever happen for me?

btw, Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it. Even if it was sad

CaptainFortuneCaptainFortune7 months ago

nice! now i want to see Dylan taken by another man and snake beat the shit outa him for real. sequel??

HotmechanicHotmechanic6 months ago

Hottest story I've read on her yet ,by far!! you just know that after society breaks down it will really be like that, young smooth twink lads taking dominant daddy dicks whether they like it or not and being traded around and used as a new form of currency.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love all your stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous