Post Dated Cheques under Blotter

Story Info
Lead to a loss of sexual opportunities.
1.1k words
4
1.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers

The truck rolled into the depot to deliver a load of tyres. The gate closed behind it, while the loader opened the back of the truck and the helpers came near to take each batch into the factory.

Unloading took just under an hour before the whole load was on the racks built specially for the purpose. The driver then received the thick envelope in payment for the consignment to deliver to the owner of the truck and the consignment. In the modern day, the money would simply have been sent by EFT to the owner's account in the big city, but in the mid-twentieth century this was unknown.

Although only a few people knew that the driver was carrying a huge amount of cash with him, he was under instruction not to have it anywhere on his person. Only the owner and himself knew of the secret compartment above the rear mirror in a false space in the roof of the cab. On arrival after a nearly 24-hour journey, the driver would merely hand the keys to the transport officer, who was under instruction to take them directly to the owner without the slightest delay. At a time of his choosing the owner went to the truck's cab, opened the compartment and retrieved the heavy envelope. Hiding it in the office safe, early on Monday morning he went to the bank's credit manager and handed over the envelope. In that office they would count the money and a deposit slip filled out. The manager, Richard then called one his junior officers to take the cash deposit, along with a postdated cheque to the cashier, and returned with a stamped slip.

The manager and the owner had an agreement that when he had a consignment of tyres to deliver he would issue a postdated cheque for the Monday in the amount needed to buy the tyres from the manufacturer (whose account was in the same branch) on a Friday, which was handed over to Richard. When these instruments were posted into the accounts (cash into the owner's, and the cheque into the manufacturer's) on the said Monday the manufacturer's account was credited by the amount on the cheque (drawn on the owner's account) and the owner's was credited with the cash deposit and debited by the cheque. Since he had sold the tyres at a profit his account was left with a positive balance.

The junior officer whom the manager trusted with these transactions was his deputy, a woman named Diana. She had come to love her boss' cock, his money and the fact that promotion to a higher grade was more within her reach because he would facilitate. Unfortunately Diana suspected that Richard had eyes for another woman in the same department whom he wanted to start sleeping with. But she could not imagine being without his loving, as she feared he may stop considering her favorably. In the worst case scenario Kathleen may be considered for her, Diana's, position and she definitely would not allow that to happen, if she could help it. These thoughts had plagued her for the last so many months. Once she had attempted to hint to Richard that she knew of Catherine.

"Catherine is a very ambitious young thing," she said to him after a heavy bout of lovemaking at her house.

"Do you know her well?" he countered in a tone of voice filled with doubt.

Keeping her fingers stroking his cock, still slippery with their juices, she said, "She came to her current position by maneuvering her then boss to authorise a dubious transaction." Her fingers increased the pressure on his cock, causing him to groan. "She will stop at nothing to take your job!"

"Ah, come on!" he tried to say, but his voice came out hoarsely. "You exaggerate."

"I have seen her do nasty things in order to get ahead in her job. Do not underestimate her, even for a moment." She held him by his hips and moved him over her, placing his cock smartly at her cunt's entrance.

He slid in through her lips into her welcoming warmth. As he started his movements in and out of her cunt, speech fled them both. Her muscles grabbed him greedily, massaging him on every stroke. Pinioned on one elbow he angled his stem to tickle her clittoral hood. This caused her to release a hearty yell of delight. She came again in only a few minutes, provoking him to let go of his spunk into her depths, their worries about Catherine's shenanigans forgotten for the moment.

In fact they had no idea how much trouble was brewing. Catherine had noticed the activity as Diana took possession of the cheque, took it into Robert's office and slid it under the blotter when Robert was not in. She became very curious as to what was going on there. After Diana had left, she spied, under the blotter, a cheque in favour of the tyre manufacturer, drawn from the trader's account. She wondered what it was all about but she was determined to find out what exactly was going on.

Another day she saw Diana doing the same thing although Robert was in his office that day. She determined to find out what that something was.

It came about that one day Robert, instead of accepting the postdated cheque, felt that things had been going on so smoothly that he was only going to authorise an overdraft on the Trader's account. The trader got his tyres as usual and the truck went off to deliver them. When the truck driver returned the owner came to the bank as usual only to find that somebody had reported an irregularly authorised overdraft, which Robert then had to report to the managing director.

What transpired after this was that Robert was accused of handling stolen property. The case went to court and he was sentenced to three years imprisonment for this offence. Naturally Diana was also brought into the case as a co-respondent and jailed for six months.

Thus it was that Robert's post was left vacant. Catherine pulled ropes left right and centre until she was appointed to the post of credit officer in place of Robert. She rejoiced in her heart that she had been fortunate to notice Diana and Robert's shenanigans, and that Robert had made that unwise move of giving an overdraft irregularly. She had lost the use of Robert's magnificent cock, (which Diana probably suspected) but gained a promotion she had lusted over for a long time.

She reflected that suspicion can be very useful if channeled the right way. Robert should not have tried to play Katherine in place of Diana.

tkoberon
tkoberon
218 Followers