Post-Graduation Gathering

Story Info
Friends spend time at a cabin before going our own ways.
2.8k words
3.57
14.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before graduation, a bunch of Us decided to go to Carl's Dads cabin after graduation for the summer.

Carl was a scrawny Black Kid. Brainy, 5'8, 110lbs.

Beth and Cindy looked like Sisters. Both pale-skinned toe-heads, Both 5'6", both 90some lbs, both with plump D-cup tits.

David was a fairly burly yet slender Latino. Short dark hair, dark brown eyes, right about 6ft, 150ish lbs.

We always called the twins Yin and Yang because that was their personalities. They were identical only in looks. Suan was sweet, kind, and generous. Kian was a badass, mouthy, in Your face Girl. Both were only a little over 5ft. MAYBE 75lbs soaking wet. Both had pert little B-cup tits that I don't think either had ever worn a bra...their nipples always seemed hard and they seldom wore anything that wasn't tight.

Mike was considered a prick. An average looking white guy. 6ft, brown hair, 170ish lbs, and with baby-blue eyes that the Girls loved. His attitude left alot to be desired, but He was a good guy and could always be counted on.

I'm Scott. 6ft, 200lbs, long brown hair, blue-green eyes, and though not sculpted, I had a decent build.

There are many 'clicks' in any school...Ours was by far the most diverse, smallest, and least-likely to be fucked with. It was rumored around school that the Twins were part of the Yakuza...that David was related to a central-American drug lord, that Mike was a teen felon on parole, and that Beth had killed Her last 2 step-dads. We all had rumors surrounding Us, and all were lies started by Our group.

Carl, Mike, and the twins were heading off to College in a couple months.

Cindy started stripping half-way thru Senior year. Between that and Her 'normal day job' as She always called it, She was gonna work.

David had always worked for His parents who Had Him late in life. They had a lumber & Hardware company with many locations. They were gonna turn the business over to Him and retire.

Beth, and I were off to the Marines in the Fall.

We followed Carl to His Dads cabin. Good thing too. We left just before Dawn, and with a few scenic stops, and a bit of 'fooling around' it was nearly midnight when We got there. David and I hid and played psycho-killer pranks on everyone as things were brought in. Kian refused to help after the 3rd time I made Her scream like She was in a horror movie.

Cindy and Beth brought in Firewood from the shed. I gotta admit...I was entertaining seeing that firewood squished against those ample boobs.

Carl knew the place well and got all the lanterns lit. It was a bit chilly, and He lit some of the wood in the big, centralized fireplace.

Suan got everyone's stuff put into the proper sleeping locations.

Mike and I headed down the trail to the lake. The full moon made the go pretty easy. I stood on the dock, about 30ft out onto the water. Mike wasn't a 'fan of the water', so He hung back. The sound of shuffling feet and giggles got louder and louder. Beth, Cindy, and Kian had made their way to the lake. Beth stripped and dove in. Kian wore Her panties and tank-top. Cindy talked with Mike. I stripped and jumped in the cold water. It was invigorating. Beth was more interested in rinsing off from the 'log-hauling'. Kian just wanted to swim. I wanted to swim and be around naked girls.

Kian latched onto my back. She was shivering.

"Do You need to head to the Cabin to warm-up?" I asked Her.

"Nope. I'm good." She claimed still shivering.

I spun Her around in front of me and wrapped my arms around Her.

Beth Heard Our brief conversation and wrapped Herself around Kian's back. I wrapped my arms around Beth. Her breasts squished against Kian's back. We three floated like that a little while. Cindy had stripped, rinsed off, and was laying naked on the dock next to Mike. The full moon had them both well lit.

My cock was hard within moments of holding both Girls, but it wasn't until Kian quit shivering, that She reached between Her legs and got a grip on my shaft.

Beth must have realized what was going on. She pulled Kian's panties to one side, took my cock from Her tiny hand, and guided it into the Small Asians pussy. Now my 8x2 cock definitely isn't the largest, but both the Twins had tiny, tiny pussies. It took a bit, but Kian was soon slowly riding the majority of my cock. She was leaned back against Beth. Beth pulled Her nipples as They kissed. Kian controlled the depth and speed of Our fucking with Her legs still wrapped around me. Cindy and Mike watches the MFF threesome about 15ft from the dock.

Cindy got on Her knees, put Her chin in Her hands with Her elbows on the dock. Her bare ass sticking up was all the 'invite' Mike needed. He whipped-out His cock and slammed it deep into Cindy who let out a yip and yowl. Orgasm after Orgasm slammed Kian's tiny body. Beth's hands exploring every inch of Our tiny toy. Mike and I blew Our loads within moments of each other. Kian was exhausted. Beth and I lifter Her limp, quivering, tiny body onto the dock.

Beth wrapped Her hand around my half-hard cock. "Got anything left?"

Beth Knew I was multi-orgasmic, but always wanted to offer me the opportunity to say 'no'.

I grabbed the back of Her hair and pulled Her to me. We kissed deeply and passionately. Beth wrapped Her legs around me and guided my cock into Her pussy. We instantly began a frantic fuck...almost animalistic. Water splashing everywhere. Our grunts and groans echoing thru the moon-lit night.

Cindy say on the end of the dock fiercely fingering Her cum-filled pussy and watching Us fuck in the water.

Beth was pinching my nipple and alternating between licking my ear and biting my neck. I had a hold of Her ass with one hand and 2 fingers in Her ass. My other hand wrapped around Her tit and its nipple pinched tightly in the V between 2 of my fingers. Often Our fuck-sessions got like this. Many if not everyone available in the group would watch Us. There were countless sex videos between ALL of Us...but these between Beth and I were the most watched and critiqued.

Cindy was orgasming again and again. Kian had recovered enough and was getting fucked doggy by Mike while They watched.

Beth released Her legs from me and spun around. Backing Her asshole against my cock, I trust twice and was deep inside Her bowels.

My hand squeezing Her throat, her Head laid back on my shoulder. My other hand alternating between twisting, pulling, or pinching Her nipples and working Her clit.

I don't know how long We fucked, but both Mike and Cindy had gone back to the cabin. Kian shivering in an exhausted sleep on the dock.

The load of cum a shot deep into Beth's ass was no less powerful than any of the others I had shot into Her.

We got back onto the dock. I put on my pants and flopped the tiny naked body of Kian over my shoulder. Beth put on my shirt and gathered up Her and Kian's clothes.

Almost everyone was asleep already. Carl was stoking the fire. Suan was reading. There were a few double beds, but mostly single bunk beds. I lay Kian onto the empty double bed. Beth and I cuddled Her between Us.

I noticed it was half-past-3 in the morning. Carl turned down the lanterns before climbing into the bunk below Suan.

Beth and I woke before Dawn. Before the sun came up over the mountain We were gone, We headed out for Our normal morning run. It was 10 mile driveway wind down to the main road. We were halfway back when Cindy and the Twins came driving down the road.

"Beth, We're going to town." Suan said. "Gonna pick up a few more supplies and some stuff Carl wants for fixing a few things."

"Sure." Beth said getting into the car.

"PUNK!" I barked at Beth as The car began to pull away. She blew me a kiss.

I finished the 5 miles uphill to the Cabin. There was a note on the door From Carl.

"We went for a hike to check out the hunting cabin.

We should be back before the Girls."

I decided to go for a swim. Cool off and rinse off. After about an hour, I left the lake and took a naked walk back to the cabin.

Walking in, I was met by 2 men. In a moment I was ready to fight...naked or not.

"Scott?" One of the Men said. "Is that You?"

I looked at His face closely...it was familiar...

"I'm Carl's Dad, Marquis." He said with a smile. "...and this is my Brother, Jamal."

I laughed and leaned against the door frame.

"Nice to see You again, Sir." I said to Carl's Dad. "Nice to meet You, Sir." to Uncle Jamal.

"I went for a swim after my run." I explained "I'll get dressed."

"No worries." Jamal told me.

"We were actually talking about going for a swim, if You wanted to join Us?" Marquise offered.

"I'll join You," I replied, "but I'll probably just lay out."

We three made Our way to the lake. The Brothers stripping as We went. Jamal removed His shorts at the start of the Dock. Marquise continued to the end. I caught myself staring at the massive specimen hanging in front of Jamal.

I didn't realize I was staring until I heard Marquise exclaim, "Quit staring at it and touch it!" As He jumped into the water.

I averted my eyes and looked at Jamal. "Impressive, Sir."

He gave me wink and headed down the dock and into the water.

I lay near the end of the dock for a couple hours. The last of which the Brothers had joined me.

Having had sex with Carl, I knew He was better hung that I. About 2 inches longer than my 8 and a slight bit thicker than my 2. Marquise appeared slightly thicker but just as long as His Son. Carl's Uncle, Jamal...I would estimate He was at least 12inches long and nearly 3inches thick. He had the size dick that Women either get excited for or are fearful of.

While on the subject, Mike was about 7x1.5 but has a huge cockhead. David is about my length and Mikes girth.

"So Carl told me all of You in Your group are Bisexual." Marquise said out of nowhere. "Is that true?"

Jamal rolled onto His side and looked me in the eyes. I felt the dock bounce when His 'elephant trunk' landed on it.

Looking at Marquise, "I am, Sir." I said with confidence. "It's not my place to speak for the others."

"Fair enough!" Jamal said.

"So Do You like 'Older men'?" Marquise asked sitting up with His cock towards me.

I licked my lips looking at His cock. I looked at Him in the eyes. I slid forward and cupped His cock in my hand. I figured actions speak louder. Wrapping my hand around the soft, fat shaft, I began slowly stroking. Jamal moved close and placed His hand on my ass. Marquise slid closer. Enough I could take 4-5inches of His cock in my mouth. Sucking half and stroking the rest. I fondled His balls with my other hand and rubbing His taint. I felt Jamal run His fingers down my asscrack and across my asshole repeatedly. I spread my knees and arched my back slightly. Marquise at this point was working His hips forward and back...starting to fuck my face. His cockhead was now hitting the back of my throat.

As my throat began to open and the cock that made Carl started sliding down my throat. Jamal began licking my asshole. Rimming then thrusting. By the time I felt Carl's Dads balls against my chin, Jamal had 3 fingers working my asshole open.

Jamal changed positions. I felt Him rubbing His massive cock up and down my crack across my asshole. I noticed the 4 Girls standing at the start of the dock. Marquises back was to them, though they could see me deepthroating Him. Jamal could clearly see them. He began working His giant cockhead against my asshole. A little more spit and work it more.

I pushed back Carl's Dad so I could get some clear breaths as Carl's Uncles cock began entering my asshole.

"OH! Hello Girls." Marquise exclaimed as Jamal worked another inch or 2 into my ass.

"PLEASE...don't stop because of Us!" I heard Cindy say with excitement.

"OH MY GOD!" Kian exclaimed. "Look at the size of that cock!"

"How is that fitting in there?" Suan said in shock.

Just as I relaxed enough and Jamal slowly slid deeper and DEEPER, I heard Carl.

"DAD?! Uncle Jamal?! What the fuck?!" Carl exclaimed as He came down the dock and witnessed His Dad and Uncle deep inside me.

Both Men were nearly in rhythm thrusting into me in unison. Marquise's balls slapping my chin and His cock down my throat. Jamal's balls slapping against mine as His giant cock both stretches my asshole to it's limit and His cockhead enters my intestines.

"DAMN!" I hear both Mike and David say as They get a clear view of me being spit-roasted.

I hear, "whip out that cock boy".

I manage to see David step up to Marquise. I pull back enough to be able to look up and see David's cock in Carl's Dads mouth. David wastes no time and just starts face-fucking Marquise.

I feel someone slide under my cock and take it in Their mouth. The pounding Jamal is giving me at this point is making me face-fuck whoever it is.

Marquise swallows David's cum shortly before blasting His massive load down my throat.

I blast my 1st load into the mouth under me. I then feel a cock shove into my mouth. I look and see that it is Carl.

Down my throat He slams again and again...relentlessly. I blow another load. Jamal then erupts into my intestines. Carl keeps pumping and pumping. The mouth left my cock, yet my asshole has clamped around Jamal's fat cockhead. I can feel Carl getting close to cuming. He slams deep down my throat and giant rope after giant rope is shot into my stomach.

I all but collapse onto the dock. Jamal's cockhead still stuck in my ass. I can see Mike on His back. Beth riding Him long and hard. The twins are working over Cindy...Suan munching Her pussy and Kian riding Her face. Mike is on His knees working the cock of Carl's Dad.

Jamal and I talk for a bit. His cock still seemingly stuck in my ass. He tugs periodically trying to dislodge Himself from my ass.

I feel His cock beginning to swell again.

"Wanna go for another round?" I ask as I get in the face-down-ass-up position.

Jamal begins pumping from the squatting position. He is pounding deeper and harder than before. The shape of His cock and angle of attack sometimes rubbing my prostate. Cum oozes from my cock in a steady stream. It' is running between the dock boards and into the lake.

The pleasurable pain giving me mild orgasms.

Another 20minutes and Jamal slams 3 times before again filling my intestines with His cum.

Before my asshole can clamp down again, Jamal stands and yanks His cock from my ass. Not only lifting me nearly a foot from the dock, but creating a sound like that of an empty Pringles can with the lid on being stomped.

As the insane amount of cum runs from my ass, Each of the girls takes turns fisting my destroyed asshole. At one point, Cindy had both Her fists in me.

Mike enters the water with 2 massive loads of cum all over His face. Carl and His Dad are talking. Their nearly identical cocks inches from each other. David has Beth on His face while it looks like Suan has His cock in Her ass.

Cindy and Kian are still fascinated with my destroyed asshole.

Jamal is knee-deep in the water washing His tender cock.

I lay there and regain my energy. I manage to stand and work my way to the water and get cleaned. I float around forcing out what I hope is the last of Jamal's cum.

Everyone is pretty well fucked out. Marquise and His Son had went back to the Cabin to start dinner. We all meandered up the trail and varying levels of dress...half of us stark naked.