Post Meet and Greet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very funny Walter. Now why why don't we head for the bedroom where we'll be more comfortable."

Rita and I used the bathroom first and once we did, we found Walter and Bill lying on the bed naked. We quickly undressed and joined them with Rita sitting cross-legged next to Walter and I next to Bill while facing each other. I also made sure to get a bottle of baby oil to lubricate their cocks.

Rita, by the way, is a very attractive woman in her late 50's. Irish as could be with beautiful emerald green eyes and loaded with freckles. Same height as me at around five foot five, with lovely breasts. 36C with very little sag for her age, and large dark areola and nipples. She's not slim, but not fat or overweight either. A little plump maybe. Beautiful bum and being the "carrot top" she is, has a bright orange-red and very hairy pussy. Although she does keep it nicely trimmed during the summer months. Nice legs, and pretty feet too, of which Walter has enjoyed sucking her toes numerous times. Something she loves as much as I do.

Bill is a good looking man the same age as Rita. About six foot even in height and weighs around 180 pounds. Clean shaven with close cropped light brown hair with some grey mixed in, and a good physique like Walter for his age. As for his cock, it's slightly above average at a good six inches. Not nearly as long as Walter's, but equally fat. And unlike Walter, he's circumcised. But what makes Bill unique is his snake-like tongue. I can still remember like it was yesterday the first time he tongued my asshole...felt incredible when he did. I never experienced anything like it at the time.

Once Rita and I were in position we took their semi-hard cocks in-hand and applied a generous amount of baby oil on them. When it comes to a hand job, nothing from my experience lubricates a prick better.

I then proceeded to share the events I evaded discussing earlier, starting first with the conversation I had with Jean on the patio. By the time I got to where Linda was going down on me while Jean was dining on Lois's pussy, both their cocks were rip roaring hard. In hindsight, I wish we had thought to set up the video camera as it was quite a sight with Rita and I stroking their dicks in unison. Not forgetting the faint squishy sound our hands made as we stroked their oily cocks.

Rita at times was using both hands on Walter's long dong while I used only one on Bill's, along with manipulating his balls with the other hand. Unless you masturbated both a circumcised cock and one that isn't, you wouldn't appreciate the difference between doing the two. I find it a lot more pleasurable with an uncircumcised cock due to the foreskin, which nicely slides up and down over the cockhead as you stroke it, and adds an erotic visual element to things. At least for me, although for the person on the receiving end, I doubt it matters if they're circumcised or not.

By the time I got to where the four of us were on Brenda's bed, and I was tonguing Jean's asshole as she was going down on Brenda, both Walter and Bill were squirming and moaning pretty steadily. And Rita had stopped using both hands on Walter's cock to use one to finger herself. Something I often do myself when masturbating Walter, but in Rita's case, it probably had a lot to do with the girl on girl aspect of my story.

As for me, I simply love the feel of a hard cock covered in baby oil as I stroke it. And from the way a cockhead feels sliding in and out of my tightly enclosed hand, of which Bill has a good size one. And due to the baby oil, you can stroke someone's cock harder and more feverishly than without it. Much to the pleasure of whoever's cock you're masturbating.

By the time I got to the part where I was sucking Linda's clit while fingering her asshole, both Walter and Bill seemed beyond the point of holding off from cumming much longer. Then suddenly Bill all but yelled..."I'm going to cum Lacey..."and let loose with a loud groan.

Just as he did, his cock swelled as the first stream of creamy white semen shot out at least a foot straight up before landing on his hairy groin. Followed by a second stream about half as high, which landed on my wrist as I continued to stroke him, albeit less intently. Finally after milking three more spurts out of him, which simply flowed out his dick, he was spent.

"F-u-c-k-i-n-g fantastic Lacey. You never disappoint pretty lady. Best hand job I've had in a long while."

No sooner did he finish, Walter announced he was going to cum. When he did, Rita stroked his cock with one hand on top of the other again, and it couldn't have been thirty seconds when his first load shot out. And a lot higher than Bill's before it landed on his abdomen. In quick succession, four more loads shot out with each one traveling less distance with the last one just oozing out onto Rita's hand. As it did, Rita got a strange look on her face, and while I didn't realize it at first...she orgasmed. Not intently, and not only from the fact she had been pleasuring herself, but also from the pleasure she got from masturbating Walter. Not that I blame her. While I didn't orgasm with Bill, copious amounts of love juice flowed out my cunt as I jerked him off.

After we cleaned ourselves and used the bathroom, Rita and I sat in the love seat in the bedroom and she insisted on hearing the remainder of the story, while Walter and Bill went to get us more wine. When they returned, they informed us since it seemed like we wanted to be alone, they would be in the family room watching TV until we were ready for them again.

After they left, and I finished with my story, Rita couldn't help but say..."Wow, sounds like you and Brenda had an incredible night. I'm envious I couldn't have been there. Or at least as a fly on the wall. But if I was, I think I would have killed myself masturbating."

"You probably would have as it was an amazing evening in many ways. Don't ask me why, but for some reason sex is incredible with someone who's relatively new at Sapphic love making. Not that I'm a seasoned lesbian."

"I also now know why Walter likes you to be masturbating him while you share your special encounters. You tell a great story, and it made me horny as hell." And she obviously still was as her hand found its way between her legs more than once while we were on the love seat.

"If that's the case, why don't we get on the bed so I can relieve some of the pent-up stress."

After smiling, she quickly did with me climbing on top of her. As soon as I was, we began kissing while I rubbed my pussy against hers. Very intently and in a steady swirling motion. The harder I did, the harder she hugged me, and mostly my ass to apply more pressure against her. I thought for sure our pubic mounds would be sore afterwards from the way we ground against each other, but thankfully they weren't.

Suddenly she stopped kissing me and when she did, she let loose with a deep groan in my ear and..."Oh fuck Lacey, I cumming." Not an earth shattering orgasm, but strong enough to relieve some of the sexual tension built-up from listening to my narrative.

After she cummed, we kissed some more before I asked..."You feel better Rita."

"Much better Lacey. Thank you, but I need to cum again and nothing would pleasure me more than Walter's big dick doing me in the ass." When it comes to anal, and except for me, I don't know of anyone who loves it more.

"I didn't expect you'd be satisfied since you cummed so fast, and speaking of anal, I can't think of the last time Bill pleasured my asshole with that incredible tongue of his. So whenever you're ready, I am."

With that said, I went to let Walter and Bill know we were ready for them whenever they were.

As soon as I returned to the bedroom I told Rita..."So they'll both know exactly what we want, let's get on our knees and forearms with our asses upraised. That way they won't be able to pussy foot around and get right to servicing our assholes."

No sooner were we in position, Walter and Bill made an appearance. Upon seeing us..."There's no better view of a woman in my mind than her bent over with her ass raised, and here we have two of the loveliest asses I know perfectly posed. And it goes without saying, I'd like to do Rita if you don't mind Bill, as you do Lacey."

Bill's only reply was..."There's nothing I'd like more Walter."

Both then got on the bed directly behind us. As soon as they did, I spread my legs at the knees, and after Bill parted my ass cheeks even more he immediately began licking my anus with his incredible tongue. Long stiff up and down strokes, which caused my clit to tingle. Felt heavenly and only got better as Bill focused on my anal ridges and opening by swirling the tip of his tongue over and around them. The nerves in my anus couldn't have reacted more favorably as my whole ass began to shiver and my love nob felt like it was being subjected to low voltage electrical shocks emanating from my asshole. I could have sworn it was pulsating and finally couldn't resist rubbing it to heighten the incredible feeling.

As for Rita, I couldn't see from the position I was in what Walter was up to, but knowing him, he was also performing anilingus. And from the faint noises she was making, was enjoying it immensely.

Finally Bill stopped rimming my anus, and began to probe it with his tongue. Incrementally in a stabbing motion until a good inch or so was inserted. Once it was, he first swirled it around in a small circle before literally tongue fucking it. At that point, I stopped stimulating my clit and simply enjoyed what I consider the most pleasurable part of anal foreplay. While I love my cunt being tongued fucked, it doesn't compare to how good it feels when someone does my asshole. I've often wished there was a way both could be done simultaneously.

While in a stupor as Bill continued to tongue fuck me, Rita brought me back to reality with a loud groan. And it only could have meant Walter was inserting his big cock in her ass. When she did, it prompted Walter to ask..."You okay Rita?"

"Very much so Walter. And as soon as you get it entirely inserted, feel free to fuck me like crazy."

It's not Walter's usually style, which is to fuck your ass like crazy. He's more of a steady ass-fucker with long methodical in and out strokes. Perfect from my perspective, but Rita prefers a good ass-thumping versus slow and easy, of which Walter always accommodates her.

Since Rita awakened me from the trance I was in from Bill tonguing my bunny hole..."Time to fuck my ass Bill, and don't you dare cum until I'm ready."

Next thing I knew, Bill's cockhead was pressing against my anus. In spite of a big cockhead, albeit not as large as Walter's, and with my asshole being well lubed from his saliva, it easily popped in. Then again, as often as I've been ass-fucked, rarely do I have difficulty taking one in my ass. I guess you could say it's been nicely conditioned to do so, and makes anal intercourse from start to finish very pleasurable.

After it popped in, Bill grabbed a hold of my hips and ever so slowly inserted it deeper until I felt his balls gently bump against my pussy. Once it was, he began a slow but steady humping motion with long deep strokes. Felt heavenly as he did, and I could sense it wouldn't be long before I orgamsed.

In the meantime, Rita was getting the good ass-thumping she wanted as she bounced back and forth beside me while grunting every time Walter slammed into her. And I loved the way her tits swayed back and forth after she repositioned herself up on her hands so she could hump him back as he humped her. I would have loved being able to see Walter's long cock plowing in and out her pretty bumhole, but it wasn't possible. A sight only him and Bill could enjoy as far as watching us being sodomized next to each other.

"God Walter, I can't tell you how good your big cock feels in my ass. Now don't let up, as I'm about to cum." Rita is like me in that she nearly always orgasms from an ass-fucking, which unfortunately many women don't.

While Rita was humping Walter as hard as he was her, I was letting Bill do all the work as I remained down on my arms and shoulders with my head on a pillow. Finally Bill released my hips and and began fucking me with short deep stokes as he leaned over me so he could reach my tits. More so my nipples, which he tweaked with his thumb and forefinger.

Hard as they were, it didn't take much pressure for me to begin moaning steadily from the incredible feeling between a cock doing me in my ass, and my nipples being pinched, which brought me quickly to the edge of my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to cum Bill, and there's nothing I'd like more than you to be unloading in my ass when I do."

"My pleasure Lacey, as I'm more than ready."

After which his pace quickened before letting loose with a loud groan and grabbing my hips to pull me hard against him. Realizing he was about to shoot his load, I applied a little trick I read some where. I sucked in my anus as though trying to delay an urgent bowel movement, and could feel it tighten around his cock.

Soon as it did, I felt the first cum stream shoot into my ass and orgasmed. And as always, I let loose with a series of loud cunt farts along with a gush of vaginal fluid with each one. Wasn't a big cumload, but big enough to give me the warm feeling I love from hot semen filling my rectum. Very gratifying, and I simply knelt there savoring it as Bill gently humped my ass until his cock started to shrink and eventually withdrew it. Once it plopped out, it left me with a small anal gape of which Bill's cumload slowly oozed out, which I wisely caught in my hand before it dripped down on the bed.

In the meantime, Walter and Rita were still going at it. And pretty intensely as they humped each other like two crazed billy goats. Finally Walter said..."Ready or not Rita, I'm going to cum!"

"Fuck Walter, I'm going to cum too so have at it." And he did.

Between the two of them, it was hard to tell who was making the most noise. Walter groaned like a wounded animal and Rita screeched and screamed as loud as I've ever heard her. And as is the norm for her when having an intense orgasm, she squirted. All over Walter's thighs and my nice clean bed.

All I could think of was the wasted effort catching Bill's cum in my hand to prevent it from making a mess on the bed. I cursed myself for not thinking beforehand to put a towel underneath them.

Once their orgasms subsided, Walter slowly removed his long dick. And in spite of leaving Rita with a good size gape none of his cum oozed out. Soon as she was dick free she collapsed flat on the bed and just laid there for a good five minutes before regaining her composure somewhat. By then I disposed of Bill's cumload and got a towel to put under her in case Walter's cumload seeped out, but it never did. Eventually she'd have to use the toilet to relieve herself of it.

As Walter and Bill went to clean themselves, I decided to lie next to Rita and after putting my arm over her shoulders we kissed. Then I asked..."Did you enjoy your ass-fucking Rita?"

"God yes! Walter is simply the best when it comes to anal. Not forgetting how that big cock of his feels in your ass. You're a lucky lady Lacey, and no wonder you like anal so much."

"Bill's pretty incredible too with his amazing tongue, which got me thinking. Just once, I need to have Bill perform anilingus on me and then for Walter to finish things off by fucking me in the ass. Now there's a combo that would beat anything at Denny's."

Rita laughed, then with a big smile..."Maybe when we go on the cruise I can arrange it for you."

"Now there's a thought."

"But only if you're good to me until then. And I mean really, really good if you catch my drift. Now while I hate to get up, I have to use the bathroom." After which she kissed me before heading straight for the toilet.

By now, both Walter and Bill had finished in the bathroom and grabbed their clothes before leaving the room. As they were, Bill stopped and asked me when I started doing the neat thing with my asshole..."Felt incredible when you did, and my orgasm was more intense than ever from cumming in someone's ass."

"I'm glad you liked it Bill, although I haven't quite perfected it yet. And so you'll know, it's the first time I did it and it's nice to know it achieved the desired effect."

After Rita finished using the toilet, I used it to pee. She waited for me until I was done and as I was washing my hands put her arms around me and began kissing the back of the neck and my ears while she rubbed her pubic mound against my ass.

"Don't tell me you're still horny Rita?"

"I am, but you only have yourself to blame. You were incredibly descriptive the way you depicted how you went down on Linda. I can't stop thinking about how you described eating her pussy and fingering her pretty little rosebud as you called it."

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're trying to tell me something? Never mind, no need to answer." After which I grabbed her hand and led her straight for the bed.

12