Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Violet's "culture shock" continues.
11.2k words
4.48
12.3k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please see the content warning on ch. 01 and 02. Multiple disturbing scenarios and situations are included in the story.

Three

Violet sat in the back of a towncar, a black dress clinging to her porn star curves and a faux fur scarf obscuring her neck and shoulders. Large black Christian Dior sunglasses sat high on her nose and obscured half her face. She'd dyed her hair black as well, but still left the purple streak. The car (she thought it was a Maserati sedan of some kind but she'd never bothered to ask) pulled up in front of a high rise. She got out and headed inside, where the security guard immediately recognized her and summoned an elevator that would drop her at the correct floor. She didn't pay any attention to the wood paneling on the floor she exited and didn't remember the names embossed on the wall, other than knowing they represented Darren for all things legal.

She walked into a corner office with tall windows and a wall full of books to sit down across from a lawyer. He was older but not as old as Darren had been, and looked like he kept himself in shape. His brown hair was neatly styled and he smiled a sympathetic smile at her.

"I'm sorry for your loss Mrs.-"

"Hardigan," Violet interrupted him, "I'm...I'm going to go back to my maiden name. It'll avoid confusion, I think."

"Let us know if you want our help with that," the lawyer told her.

"So what's the story with the will?" Violet asked, "Am I even getting anything? Should I have grabbed my jewelry on the way over so I still have something?"

The lawyer looked confused, and said, "No...Um, Miss Hardigan...Darren left everything to you. You're the sole inheritor."

Violet had to pause for a moment and she knew her mouth was hanging open. The lawyer seemed confused. "That's...usually the case with these matters. Was there something unusual we should know about? A child or other relative or something like that?" the lawyer asked.

"No, no, I just...well anyway, everything? All of it? The houses, the money, the stocks or bonds or whatever?" Violet asked.

"Yes, all yours. There are some issues with taxes we'll need to work out but other than that everything is pretty cut and dried," the lawyer said, "Mostly you just need to sign some forms."

He put a stack of paper on the desk but it wasn't nearly as large as Violet imagined. Violet paused as she took the pen the lawyer offered her. "Was there anything about a briefcase? In a deposit box or a foreign account?" she asked.

The lawyer shrugged. "We don't deal with itemized lists like that; the insurance company would have a record of that if Darren had a policy for it. But like I said the entire estate is yours, so any briefcase he had would be yours now."

Violet felt herself relax and began signing. The process seemed to fly by and by the time she signed the last sheet of paper she was smiling. She pushed the sheet of papers back to the lawyer.

"Great!" he said, "There's just one more proviso from the will."

"I thought you said everything was clear," Violet said, now guarded.

"Well, yes, this is just a formality really," he said.

He bent down below the desk briefly, then came back up and put a baseball bat on the desk. The end of it had nails poking through the top.

"So to finalize the inheritance, you have to take this up the ass for 5 minutes," he says.

"WHAT?!" Violet screamed as she jumped up.

"Like I said, it's a formality but it was specified in the will, so..." the lawyer said with a shrug.

"No, fuck that, I'll give it up, I don't want it!" Violet said as she started backpedaling.

"I'm sorry but you already signed the papers," the lawyer said.

Two men suddenly appeared behind her and grabbed her arms, pushing her forward and bending her over the lawyer's desk. She felt her dress get pulled up and then there was a tearing sound and cold air on her ass. Violet tried to scream but she suddenly seemed to have lost her voice.

"Brace yourself," the lawyer said and then her ass erupted in pain.

* * * * *

Violet woke and started to scream but a strong hand clamped over her mouth.

"Good morning honey," Darren hissed in her ear.

She felt him move on the bed and the pain in her ass increased as his cock pushed into her. In her haze of panic and disorientation she couldn't remember any of the tips or hints she'd been given about anal and Darren basically forced his way in by brute strength. He had lubed himself up somewhat, so each thrust made some progress. Violet cried out at each thrust, and after six he was fully buried inside her. By then Violet was almost in a complete fetal curl and sobbing.

Darren seemed to ignore it and started fucking her ass. Violet flailed with her arm but Darren trapped it effortlessly, twisting it up behind her back.

"If you keep thrashing your shoulder will dislocate," he said, "You know how hard it is to do things with one hand?"

With one arm trapped by him and the other stuck under her as she lay sideways on the bed, Violet simply surrendered, whimpering as Darren's cock slammed into her. It seemed to go on for ages, and she again started to feel the unwelcome tingle of pleasure in her ass as the pain lessened when the sweat, precum, and lube mixed enough in her ass to provide a smoother glide. Darren fucked her longer than any of his staff had the day before, so she began to get used to the pain/pleasure mix. Before it could lead to anything, though, his cock pulsed as his orgasm fired ropes of cum into her bowels.

They lay together in bed, unmoving, as Darren's cock softened and eventually slid out of her ass. Violet realized it was slightly less painful than the quick withdrawals of his subordinates the day before.

The covers were jerked away from her and she felt the bed shift. She was still nude so the colder air was a shock and she curled up more, but in what seemed like seconds Darren stood in front of her, also naked.

"Let's go," he said, pulling at her arm.

She resisted the pull and then there was a crack and sting against her butt cheek.

"Your ass is going to be covered in tic-tac-toe boards if you keep this up," Darren said, "Let's. Go."

Violet got up herself this time and Darren pushed her toward the master bath. He somehow turned on all the lights in the room; overheads, vanity lights, and the lights in the shower. Other than the shower floor and the sink countertop everything was white and the room seemed blinding as Violet blinked to get her eyes to adjust. Darren walked around and stood in front of her, placing a short whip on the counter.

"Look at my cock," he said.

Violet already had her head down, so she only moved her eyes to see it. It glistened a bit with the residue from her ass, and had some dollops of cum near the tip. It also, she realized with a slight gag, had some bits of brown on it.

"You nearly fell asleep in the shower last night. I had to dry you off and guide you to bed while you were in a stupor. That means you weren't able to clean yourself last night as I told you. It's Monday morning. Do you remember what I said about Tuesday?"

Violet felt her face pale and her gag reflex act up as she recalled his promise that she would be cleaning his cock with her mouth by Tuesday.

"Now, continuing your education on living here. The first rule was about Sunday afternoons. The second rule you need to be aware of: As you can see from the clock on the wall, it's 5:45am. I wake at 5:30 every day except Sunday, when I sleep in until 7:00. I'm not as virile as I once was, but I'm in decent shape, as you know. That means I have the same problem in the morning as most healthy men. I expect it to be taken care of, but I'm a busy man with a schedule to keep. My cock should be inside you by the time I'm up at 5:30. It's your responsibility to ensure that happens. If my cock isn't inside you, I'll put it inside you wherever I like."

"I...I didn't know that," Violet protested.

"You do now. I feel that throwing people into the deep end is the best way to train them. I know that up until recently any time in the morning before eleven was mostly a rumor to you. I suggest you start retraining yourself. I abhor alarms, so if you need to do it that way sleep in another room and set an alarm for 5:25 or however early you need to so you can see to my needs in time. Or you can sleep in the master and take the chance that your circadian rhythm will adjust quickly so you don't have too many mornings where the thing waking you up is my cock thrusting into one of your holes."

"The third rule you already know; starting tomorrow every time my cock is inside of you, you'll be cleaning it off with your mouth after I cum. You already eat pussy, so licking your own juices off my cock shouldn't bother you too much. I suggest you make very sure you're keeping up with your enemas. Also I was informed you had some issues with giving an effective blowjob yesterday. You were barely tolerable yesterday morning. You should work to improve that."

Violet stood naked in the bathroom with her head down. She wanted to lash out and yell at Darren but she remembered the stinging of the whip and the paper she'd signed the day before. She felt a tear escaping from her eye again.

"Now, unless you actually want to clean me off, get out. I have to get ready for work."

"Wait," Violet said, "What am I supposed to do?"

Darren smirked at her. "You're the trophy wife of a mega-millionaire. What were you planning to do when you thought about that Saturday? Other than fucking around on me?"

Violet looked at the ground and weakly shrugged. She'd had a bunch of plans solidly in her mind a few days ago, but they'd all evaporated since her wedding.

"Maybe you need something to help you remember?" Darren asked, reaching for the whip.

"Shop!" Violet blurted out, "Eat at stupidly expensive restaurants? Fly to France?"

Darren shrugged. "So go do those things. You should probably update your wardrobe anyway. No one anywhere I take you is going to be wearing a single item of clothing that costs less than $1,000."

"But...I'd have to go out..."

Darren sighed. "We have an unconventional arrangement, dear, but you're still my wife. I can hardly have a public wedding that gets mentioned in the society pages and not a few business publications and then have you disappear, can I? Anyone that saw you would hardly believe you were a shrinking violet, hiding in my house and refusing to see anyone or anything. And you're a trophy wife; you're supposed to run around spending my money like it's going out of style, especially because I don't have any kids, ex-wives, or siblings bothering me for it. If you aren't seen around town walking into the exclusive tailors and salons people will think there's something wrong. And we don't want anyone thinking there's something wrong, do we?"

The last bit was said with a pointed stare and a hint of menace, a reminder that her status was precarious.

"Silvio will be available after eight this morning to take you wherever you want to go," Darren added.

Which would also let him know where she went, Violet thought.

"Um...do I...?"

"Silvio's salary is fully paid up. If he needs any special attention I'll let you know," Darren said, "And that goes both ways. Remember, your favors are given out at my say-so only."

* * * * *

Violet sat on the black leather, gazing out the window of the town car as Silvio drove her to the heart of Atlanta's shopping district.

As Marcie served her breakfast, she'd also handed over a black metal credit card, telling her sweetly Darren bade her have fun with it. The whole time she spoke like a doting grandmother, and even her facial expression betrayed no hint of the attitude she'd displayed the day before. Violet had used social media to dig into the local high-life. She would be damned if she would ask any of the bitches from her wedding where to buy clothes, but she remembered a lot of their names, particularly the younger ones; she knew they were young enough to at least have a chance of posting in Insta or Snap, maybe even Twitter or Facebook. Trolling through their comments gave her a backdoor into their society.

That thought made her squirm in her seat a bit. Before digging into shops she'd done some research out of self-preservation. Nearly every advice site, column, or message board she'd seen recommended stretching if frequent anal was in one's future, so she'd reluctantly gone into the bathroom and found the plugs Darren mentioned. She'd chosen a smaller metal one with a jeweled pink heart and practically emptied a bottle of lube onto it. She had barely been able to line it up; having Darren hold her down or being trapped in a chair while someone raped her ass was one thing. Now she felt like if she did this she'd be accepting it, possibly even asking for it.

With a shuddering breath, she'd steeled herself; it was going to happen one way or the other, and doing it might help make that better. She'd returned to the breakfast table, only squirming a little at the plug lodged in her ass. It inadvertently did wonders for her posture.

Silvio stopped in front of a dress boutique Violet snagged the name of from one of the debutante's Instagrams. As soon as she stepped in the door she was set upon by a woman near enough to her own age it wasn't obvious who was older. Violet's extensive experience with women, catty ones in particular, let her know she had the upper hand. She could see the saleslady assessing her; on the one hand Violet's whole outfit consisted of jeans, a t-shirt, a basic bra anyone could see the outline of, and five year old flats, a grand total of maybe $150 retail, and she'd done her own hair and makeup that morning. On the other hand, she was young, hot, and had come out of the back seat of an expensive sedan. If it weren't for that last part Violet was sure the well put together woman in the black skirtsuit would have asked her to leave.

"Can I help you miss...?"

"Mrs. Mrs. Darren Mallor. I need a full wardrobe of dresses, to cover most of the usual occasions."

Violet saw the woman's assessment change as soon as she spoke. It went from suspicion to bitter resignation; the woman knew Violet was a trophy, didn't grow up in high society, and was essentially playing with "daddy's money." But Darren had never been married before and was stupidly rich and influential, so no one knew how far they could push.

The saleswoman, whose name was Constance it turned out, spent the whole day with Violet, maintaining a professionally courteous attitude but Violet could tell she would clearly rather have been somewhere else. The only true gaffe Violet picked out was when Violet disrobed for measurements and Constance caught a glimpse of her plug. It made Violet blush a bit but she quickly remembered the power she held and looked back at the woman through a mirror.

"Something to say?" Violet challenged her and Constance shrank back into her sales persona.

By late afternoon Violet had 30 dresses on order out of more than a hundred she'd tried on, each one with a price tag that would have made her enviously bitter a week ago, and she'd polished off three glasses of wine and some light sandwiches over lunch. When she finished, she told Constance to bring the manager by.

The manager was older, clearly in her fifties or sixties but well preserved and proper.

"Was everything to your satisfaction Mrs. Mallor?" she asked.

"Almost everything," Violet said, "Can I be straight with you?"

"Certainly," the manager replied.

"I know you and most of your customers and staff think I'm dolled up trash. I conned my way into Darren's bed or whatever. That's fine; I'm not trying to make friends, I don't care if I'm the center of gossip and don't get invited to womens' teas on Thursdays. But it would be nice if your salespeople weren't so obvious about their opinions when they're waiting on me."

"Of course," the manager said. She looked like she'd been about to object to Violet's characterization but her expression turned slightly disapproving when Violet talked about her treatment. "I do hope you'll consider returning."

"If you make sure I'm not waited on by the Contstance bitch I might consider it," Violet snapped immediately. She almost went to apologize but thought she didn't need to; she'd spent a Cadillac's worth of money in the shop just that day.

It was near four when she left, and Silvio waited with the car. He opened the door for her and Violet slid in with a smirk, thinking she'd finally got to enjoy the perks that were the whole reason she'd started this in the first place.

"Hello honey. Did you have a nice day shopping?"

Her relaxed feeling vanished in a second. Darren sat at the other end of the back seat, smiling at her with a fond expression that didn't reach his eyes.

"So did you do the other thing I told you to do? Actually, don't answer that, you can just show me."

Darren reached down and pulled his cock out of his pants, apparently already undone.

"You...you just told me to go shopping," Violet protested.

"I also said you need to work on your blowjob skills. I assume you were practicing while waiting for the different dresses or whatever. The attendants in those boutiques are known for their discretion. Actually, that's not true, they're known for being horrible gossips, but I also know that I put out subtle notices to all of them that my wife was to be treated with the utmost respect, in all ways. So you could easily have practiced while shopping. Show me what you learned."

Darren shifted so his body turned more toward her. In doing so, his hand went up behind the seat back to the shelf in the back of the sedan. Looking quickly, Violet saw a riding crop sitting there; obviously the car was too cramped for the small whip he usually preferred.

Violet slid over and practically slammed her head into his crotch trying to get at his cock. It was semi-hard and she quickly sucked it into her mouth, ignoring the various subtle flavors her tongue encountered. She could feel her cheeks caving in with the suction she used and her tongue swirled around the head like she was licking through a popsicle to get at the center. He hardened quickly and that became a problem; his size and particularly his girth were still a challenge for her. She tried to cover her teeth but she could feel her lips slip sometimes. Her eyes teared up from frustration and the growing pain in her jaw.

Before they'd gotten very far, Darren grabbed her hair and yanked her off his cock. He pulled her head back and her mouth stayed open instinctively, meaning she didn't have enough time to prevent it when he shoved something else in her mouth that slipped between her teeth. Feeling around with her tongue it seemed to be a ring, made of something that was minimally flexible but rigid enough that she couldn't close her mouth. Then she felt her hair pinch as some sort of strap fastened around her head.

"This is called a ring gag, darling, and it's for people like you who have problems giving blowjobs. It helps to keep your teeth out of the way. Unfortunately it also pushes your lips up, so you can't really suck on a cock that well. That means all the stimulation has to come from your tongue and your throat."

Violet's eyes widened pleadingly and she tried to say something but Darren pushed her head down, holding his cock in position for it to slide into her mouth. With the ring forcing her jaw open she couldn't do anything to stop it and his cock slid all the way through to the back of her throat. The tip bounced against it a few times as he jerked her head back and forth. She braced her hands on his thighs but had no leverage to prevent the face fucking. Realizing her only way out was to satisfy him as quickly as possible, Violet started moving her tongue as best she could around the plunging cock. That satisfied him for a little while as the thrusting got less forceful, but soon enough he moved his hands and placed one on either side of her head. Then he thrust.