Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Violet stepped in and Abigail finally noticed her with a squeak. She dropped the lipstick into the sink and nearly fell off the stool as she backed up, covering herself.

Violet rolled her eyes, "You were flashing your goods to the whole place a second ago, now you cover up?"

"You shouldn't be in my room!" Abigail squealed.

"I wanted to talk to you-"

"You're not my friend, Violet Mallor. You're mean, and now you're coming into my room without permission! I'll get you thrown out!"

Violet felt a spike of panic. Something like that could easily get Darren angry, possibly enough to toss her. She let the anger that came with the jealousy fuel her and she advanced on Abigail aggressively. Abigail stumbled back into the shower stall and Violet followed her, literally trapping the girl in a corner.

"Tell me," Violet said in a harsh whisper, suddenly concerned she might be heard by someone outside.

"Tell you what? You're scaring me!" Abigail quivered.

"You're fucking 23 years old, Abigail! Everyone can see how your clothes and makeup and behavior make you look, and only the colossally stupid ones wonder why, but you can't. You live it. How!?"

"You're mean!" Abigail whimpered again.

"And you're not this dumb! You can't be. Or maybe you can and that's why you're actually able to put up with-"

A crack echoed in the room and Violet stumbled back, blinking tears out of her eyes at the pain that suddenly erupted in her cheek. Then she collapsed to the floor as something hit her stomach and she had to double over or spew her lunch. She dropped to the floor heaving, unable to catch her breath.

"You happy now you stupid cunt?"

Violet looked up as Abigail literally stepped over her and walked to the vanity, her posture ramrod straight, her expression focused. She got to the counter and continued with her makeup, but she did it like a grown woman doing a chore, with none of the playful precision of before.

Violet tried to speak but she still couldn't catch her breath, "What-...how-"

"I went to prep school in Texas. You know what they like in Texas? Cheerleaders. You know what cheerleading squads like? Small, light girls they can throw into the atmosphere for stunts. You know what boys like? Tits. Asses. Girls they can kiss without throwing their back out. You know that as well as I do. You know what lesbians like? Tits and Asses. UNLESS you've got enough muscle and bulk to throw them around and make them your bitch. Guess what I am?"

Abigail turned around and stomped over to where Violet sat grabbed her hair, and pulled their faces close. "None of those fucking things!" she nearly shouted into Violet's face.

She released Violet's head and walked back over to the counter. Violet tried to avoid grabbing her sore scalp as Abigail continued.

"I could have walked into the football team's locker room bare naked, bent over and pulled my cheeks apart and said 'free for the taking.' Then if you'd come in behind me wearing a full winter cheering uniform complete with non-see through hose most of the team would still have tried to hit you up before coming over to me. But me? I wanted the lacrosse chicks, or the soccer ones. I wanted to be in those locker rooms after the games when you know half the team took off the stress with some rug munching and most of the rest of them joined in because hormones are a hell of a drug. But as soon as I started saying I didn't really like some butchy domme suffocating me with her fat ass or throwing me around the bedroom they made it clear I needed to get out."

"I went into nursing. That spot where I hit you, just below your ribs? That's your diaphragm. It's what you actually use to breathe. That's why you still can't. You know what else you can't do? Get a job in nursing when the staff don't think you can manhandle a patient. I won't even go into how many times someone tried to page pediatrics departments because they thought my parents were over there. And sometimes they weren't kidding."

"Then I found George. My nursing school was hosting some fundraiser. There he was, wrinkly old man, kind of hunched over, $10,000 suit. The dean wasn't an idiot. She made sure all the first and second year students stopped by to say hi. He seemed bored though. I didn't like the dean; she'd told me to go finish high school when I applied to the program. I walked up to say hi. Then his eyes sparkled. He asked the dean about me. We talked. Finally he asked me how old I was. You know what I told him? 'How old do you want me to be?'"

"We started dating. I found out how stupidly rich he was. I lost all my friends. I haven't seen a stethoscope since the last time the house doctor gave me a checkup. I spend most of my time on social media following teenagers' channels for beauty tips. I haven't had a drink since that fundraiser. But you know what? I get him hard. He's never once said the words 'boob job' or 'heels'. Oh, and he has a couple hundred million dollars that he spends on me without hesitation."

Abigail turned, her face covered in more glitter than a Vegas stripper, and pinker than most bubblegum. "So yes. I shove all that down. I'm his pretty little girl, even when he isn't around, because the more you do something, the more you become it. But you had to go shatter that for me. You had to drag up what life was like before I found him, back when things sucked. And you reminded me how much I buried my need for pussy. So now you're going to make it up to me, or I'm going to have the owners call the cops and say you tried to rape me."

Abigail walked forward and grabbed Violet's hair again, this time to tilt her head back. Violet found herself staring at the small bald lips of Abigail's pussy just before her head was forced between them. Her smell was muted, probably from her recent shower.

"Lick or I start humping your nose until it breaks or I cum," Abigail said.

Violet immediately began licking, perversely thankful that Abigail didn't somehow have a cock that would betray her sub-par fellatio skills. She'd licked enough pussy recently that she was used to it; she dove in immediately and started flicking her tongue on Abigail's clit. After a short burst of that she made a wide circuit, licking all around the labia as if questing for any taste of the woman she could get. There wasn't much for her to find; clearly this was a hate-fuck for Abigail. She wasn't turned on, she wanted to dominate Violet, and she demanded oral sex just because she could.

Soon, however, the tangy taste of aroused woman began leaking from her pleasure hole onto Violet's tongue. As the voluptuous blonde bathed her pussy in saliva, Abigail rewarded her with nectar. Every so often the tongue would graze her clit and she'd thrust slightly, longing for more and harder contact. She pushed Violet's head slightly lower, lining up the woman's tongue with her opening. Violet responded, pointing her tongue and thrusting it into Abigail's hole. She used her body to help, pushing her head up in time with her tongue, giving Abigial's clit something to slam against. Despite her earlier threat Abigail started thrusting anyway, her hips grinding against Violet's mouth and nose. In short order she was shuddering, bracing herself on the wall. Violet felt her legs tremble and her face get wetter as juices flowed from Abigail's snatch.

Before she fully finished with her orgasm, the hand in Violet's hair jerked. Violet scrambled to her feet and rose as Abigail's trembling calmed. Then Abigail's mouth was on hers, thrusting her tongue in and scraping it along and around her teeth and tongue. Before Violet could really respond she'd moved, sucking and licking her face, seemingly searching out every bit of her own nectar to dine on. She jerked Violet's head again and Violet stood to her full height. It never got her noticed before but next to the other woman's tiny frame she felt like a basketball player. The height difference put Violet's breasts right at face level for Abigail and she dove in. First she placed her head in Violet's cleavage and literally smothered her face in the tit flesh, pressing both tits against her face and rubbing them up and down. She came up for air after a few minutes.

"Do you know how much I would have done for tits like this. Fuck you for having natural boobs this perfect."

Then she pressed Violet against the wall with her body. She almost garroted Violet with her own sports bra so she could begin worshipping her chest. Her hands never left Violet's boobs and her mouth coated them with spit. She sucked so hard on the nipples they became sore, even as the kneading and suction sent waves of pleasure trickling through her torso down between her legs. She hadn't given up on the body contact either; Abigail's whole frame pressed against Violet and her thighs trapped one of her legs, the sopping pussy leaving more of her juice on it as she subtly ground back and forth. At one point the attention became almost tender and Violet realized Abigail had a genuine attraction to her as a woman, and was maybe even a full lesbian like her story suggested.

She wasn't able to think about that long, however. Whatever failures in finding partners Abigail had experienced in her history she clearly had at least one and probably several female lovers because she played Violet's body like a master pianist at a grand. Before long Violet matched Abigails grinding, trying to press her own pussy against the small woman's pronounced hip bone and get some sort of direct stimulation. Her workout shorts were soaked with her own juices.

"Fuck you're a slut," Abigail said, "I bet you'd lube up for an enthusiastic dog. Don't worry; I'm a fair lover. Go press those perfect tits of yours against that sink and lose the shorts."

Violet was in too much of a lustful haze to react to the degrading talk. She staggered as she pulled the shorts off on her way to the sink and leaned forward, pressing her boobs against the chilled countertop, curling one arm to pillow her head on while the other went to grip the edge of the sink. Abigail was down between her legs quickly, her tongue lapping at the sodden lips. Like when Violet was orally servicing a moment ago, Abigail would occasionally tease her clit and then send her tongue on a tour of Violet's pussy as if collecting her juice before then pressing her button to release more. She worked Violet up into more of a frenzy, the heat from her crotch a counterpoint to the cold surface of the vanity. Then she upped the ante by inserting two fingers, immediately pumping them in and out in a pace that reminded Violet of Manny's fucks on Sunday; steady in and out, no hammering, no half-thrusts, just constant fucking.

"Ohhh, I just remembered what the rumor mill says about your hubby," Abigail said.

Without warning Violet's asshole was attacked by an eager, aggressive tongue coating it in saliva. It pressed insistently at the crinkled entrance. Violet had been conditioned by that point and relaxed to grant entrance. Soon the girl's tongue explored every inch of Violet's backdoor. The assault was thorough but ended quickly.

"Fuck yes that's the cleanest ass I've tasted in years. Get it in the shower, cunt. I've got something for you.

Violet moved a bit hesitantly until a sharp slap hit her ass. The girls hand was small and fast and reminded her a little of Darren's whip. She moved into the shower and only realized as she did that her shoes were still on. Abigail's hand pressed on her back and she bent forward, bracing her arms on the shower wall. She readied herself for another rimming, almost asked for it in fact as she still hadn't cum, but she instead let out a little squeak as she felt some sort of cold liquid hit her ass. She turned to see Abigail with a shampoo bottle, the top totally twisted off, dumping it on Violet's ass, the clear amber liquid looking almost like tanning oil. She was briefly confused until Abigail smirked. Her hand moved and suddenly three fingers plunged past her asshole and into her rectum. Violet groaned with the pressure, now a familiar feeling to her, but different now because of the shape. Abigail hammered her ass with her hand, the fingers twisting slightly at the motion and creating almost the same sensation as a hard cock pounding at her ass, though not as deep as any of the ones she'd taken lately.

The fingers withdrew and Violet wondered if they were headed for her pussy next, but they returned to her ass and were now joined by a fourth. They went slower this time, and Abigail felt a new burning pain with this one; her hand wasn't evenly wide like a cock and the knuckles pressed her ass apart farther than anything else had to date. The full, stretching feeling she remembered every time a larger cock claimed her ass returned and she cried out in protest but also, possibly, with need. Despite herself anal stimulation got her wet now, as she rarely had any orgasms at all that didn't come with some sort of sodomy. She hoped now for some relief along with the pain.

Abigail seemed to hear her, because as her quad-fingered fucking increased she used her thumb to push into Violet's pussy. It didn't go far but the uneven double penetration helped push her closer and closer to her crescendo. She hoped it would go all the way to the end, and her body trembled as it crested higher and higher, but then her pace slowed. The build up waned and Violet keened in frustration. Then the fingers started pushing slower, and she felt something new.

"Abigail!" she pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up bitch. You're my sex puppet now, and I need my arm in the right place."

Violet wailed as Abigail worked her entire fist past the sphincter. She lost any detail of sensations; it was just pain and burning and unbelievable pressure in her ass, with the slightest bit of the tingling pleasure she'd learned to find. Even Jasper's massive cock hadn't prepared her properly for this. She didn't think anything could. Her hand pushed deeper and Violet let out a tortured cough and moan, gasping at the new sensations. She was sure Abigail was going to tear something. Her fist finally slowed its advance, then reversed until Violet's asshole stretched again as the hand approached.

Violet couldn't take it and collapsed to her knees, then down on the ground prostrate as Abigail continued fisting her ass. She let out nothing but tortured moans at first, then tears. She felt it happening and she desperately wanted it to stop. The pain was changing, and nerves were turning on. The burning was melding, the pressure forming into a different sensation. Please no Violet thought, but she couldn't fight it. As her ass adjusted, the culmination of Abigail's teasing had it's intended effect. The next time Abigail's fist pulled against her asshole, Violet let out a wanton moan.

"That's right bitch," Abigail said, "You want my fist in your ass. Beg. Beg me to stop. You know what I want."

Abigail began thrusting her arm faster and Violet gulped air. Her mind went blank from the exhaustion of the sex; the only thing left was the feeling of the hand in her ass, and that no longer hurt like Violet wanted it to. Instead the pressure and the rubbing pulled all that stimulation back to the surface, and Violet found herself on the edge of pleasure again. Somehow Abigail knew how to get her body creeping there at a snail's pace, despite the roaring avalanche building up inside her. Finally Violet broke.

"I need to cum," she pleaded, teary-eyed, practically sobbing, "Make me cum."

"How am I doing that cunt?" Abigail taunted.

"With your fist. Fist my ass, make me cum, make me cum with your fist in my ass!"

Suddenly something vibrated against her clit and Violet's world exploded. She couldn't feel her body anymore, only an eruption of tingling pleasure blasting through her body. Something covered her face and it felt like it was vibrating too, and the sensation simply piled on to the rest of it.

Violet had no idea how long the orgasm lasted. When she regained awareness of her surroundings, she lay on the floor of the shower. Her legs felt wet, but the floor was still mostly dry and she still felt dried sweat on her skin, so it couldn't have been from the shower. She looked up.

Abigail was retouching her lipstick in the mirror, dressed in tight jeans with jeweled hearts on the back pockets, pink sneakers, and a tight pink shirt with a glittery rainbow across the front reflected in the mirror. Pink scrunchies kept her hair in pigtails.

"It's a good thing I was naked because you came all over my legs and my phone. Also good that I had a fucking waterproof case on the thing. Though I wonder if they tested it for slut cum."

"Phone?" Violet asked, not quite with it.

Abigail's eyes glazed a bit and her voice seemed to jump up an octave as she said, "Why would I need a weird vibrating thing with me? People call it a toy, but I mean what fun can you really have with it? It jumps around on the floor when it's on, but people get really upset for some reason."

Violet paused for a moment as she figured out what just happened, "You can flip back and forth? What is it like an alternate personality?"

Abigail's voice dropped again. "No you stupid whore, it's an act I'm very good at. I almost prefer that...no I do prefer that to how I am now. You know how much fun it is to be a carefree daddy's girl? And I can ignore everyone's assumptions because they're right. Be honest, how old would you think I am if you didn't know the rest of the wives who knew me?"

Violet resisted the urge to blush and look away. She'd fallen for Abigail's act at first.

"Me? Abigail right now? Bitter ex-nurse and frustrated lesbian? Fuck her. I haven't been like this in years."

"How can you do that? You aren't being you! You're...faking it," Violet said.

"Everyone's fucking faking it. Fine you want straight talk, here it is. George and I had exactly one frank, full, open, honest conversation before the wedding. All cards on the table, no BS. He's a pervert. I'm a gold digger. He's got enough money and connections he could have the real thing if he wants, but it would still be a pain. He wants the convenience. When I start getting wrinkles he can't ignore, then we have a frank conversation again. Until then..."

"Daddy's little girl is sooo happy! He takes such good care of her!" she squealed.

She turned back to the vanity and tossed something over her shoulder that Violet barely caught before it hit the floor. She turned over the phone she held and saw a still image with a "play" icon in the middle. She tapped it and watched the jerky footage of Abigail's arm plunging in and out of her own ass as she quivered on the floor. The video ended with her begging Abigail to let her cum, then the view twisted around to show a closeup of her pussy before moisture blurred the lens and the video stopped.

"I want you to come see me every time you're here. I haven't given up my act since the wedding, but fuck if you just weren't too tempting. I've never fucked a woman like you before, and it was too fucking good. I'm going to have my arm up your pussy while you eat me out, I'm going to fuck every hole you have with something strapped to my pussy. This is the only thing that's really been missing for me and you fixed that for me."

"Fuck you," Violet said.

Abigail put on a tearful, pouty expression in the mirror, "But she's so much bigger than me, what was I supposed to do? She made me kiss her no-no spot, and touched me a lot. And she...she did something to my bum bum too! I didn't like it but she made me!"

Violet felt a pit in her stomach. She flashed back to the day after her wedding. Then, as now, she was faced with the fact that no one would take her side. Darren had evidence. Abigail only had a convincing story, but she also had a husband that was invested in keeping their relationship going, whereas her own would only see the fact that she'd screwed around on him and would kick her to the curb. And given that Abigail was hiding this from her own husband, she doubted she could count on the Condon's patronage as a fallback plan.