Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got up slowly, dropping the phone on the ground, and walked to the door in a bit of a daze. As she grabbed the door handle, Abigail's girly voice said, "This is great Violet! We're going to be best! Friends!"

Eight

Violet remembered a time when she thought her dream life would be one where she was married to a rich man with no responsibilities except being beautiful and having sex every day. By the strict definition of things, that was her life now.

It was exhausting and miserable.

She dragged herself out of bed in the mornings to service Darren, often only half awake as she rode him, sometimes to the point of not noticing if she took him in her pussy or her ass until he was already halfway to orgasm.

A lot of that had to do with one of the small things she'd taken to doing that may have been against Darren's wishes; she'd used one of her daily outings to stop at a drugstore and get lidocaine patches. In her research on blowjob techniques, she'd read about people taking the lidocaine patches and soaking them in water to extract the medicine, then gargling with it to numb their throats for deepthroating cocks. Deep throating wasn't her problem with blowjobs, but she reasoned that the same numbing would apply to her ass. After the first experiment of steeping it in her enema solution for the mornings, it became a permanent ingredient. The menthol burned like hell but so did cocks, and the menthol at least felt cool. It didn't come anywhere close to lasting all day, but she made sure to rinse herself before every morning encounter, and particularly on Sundays. It was only during her rare moments of true introspection she admitted to herself that she wanted the numbing agent to eliminate the pleasure she felt when her ass was taken.

Her sessions with Abigail were the cause of most of her stress lately. It wasn't the activity itself; despite the intensity of their first encounter, Abigail usually just wanted mostly some naked time with a woman, and their sex rarely went beyond basic lesbianism; one of them going down on the other, simultaneous fingering, or some mutual grinding to orgasm. The only time her ass was involved lately it had either been Abigail rimming it or her occasionally slipping a finger in. Of course, every encounter involved at least ten minutes of Abigail fixating on Violet's tits; the girl had a worse obsession than most guys Violet had known.

Violet had few complaints about the actual sex; given her recent experiences, Abigail was the most consistently attentive lover she had. Violet never had to worry about cumming, and usually managed multiple orgasms before Abigail called an end to their sessions. Apart from preferring male partners, her only other complaint was that Abigial had stopped dropping her girly persona. While it might titillate her husband, hearing a squeaky voice begging her to "use your tongue on my little cunny" while she nibbled on her thumb in pigtails and bright pink makeup did nothing but unnerve Violet.

Despite that, the only better times she had were with Darren when he decided to act more like a lover than a domineering alpha male, but that was cold comfort; if Darren found out about her excursions with Abigail, she was sure he would react badly. It might be slightly less than complete expulsion because she was with a woman, not a random guy, but it wouldn't be good. But she also had no choice; if she didn't show up to sate Abigail's suppressed lesbian fantasies, she'd release the video to Darren and put her in the same place anyway.

Three weeks after her first run-in with Abigail, Darren came home with a message. After he shot his load into her mouth, he said, "The honorable William Dwightmore from Bristol is coming by for dinner tonight. He's old fashioned so wear something modest. No underwear though."

"Will...will I-"

Darren smirked down at her. "You'll just have to find out, won't you?"

Violet went to her closet trying to interpret Darren's request. She didn't know anything about Bristol, though she thought she vaguely remembered hearing it on a weather report for the southeast once. Regardless, she guessed by "old fashioned" Darren meant poufy and fully covering, though it was hard to tell with necklines; some "old fashioned" dresses practically had girl's tits popping out. She opted for a princess/ball gown style dress with a wide skirt but not one you could hide under. It had wide shoulder straps but left her neck and upper cleavage visible and came with matching elbow gloves, all in deep emerald green.

As soon as the man arrived and said "hello" Violet realized the Bristol Darren had been talking about was in England. Dwightmore was a fairly stereotypical older Englishman; white hair forming a messy nest on top of his head, clean shaven face with pudgy cheeks and chins and a wide, round torso all stuffed into a formal suit. He bowed over and kissed her hand when Darren introduced her, and then proceeded to ignore her for most of dinner, instead burying himself in conversation with Darren that Violet couldn't follow. It wasn't that she couldn't understand him; he sounded like he'd walked off of one of those PBS period dramas where he was playing an old parliament member or lord of a house, it was just whatever business they were talking about had a lot of coded language from Violet's perspective.

After the meal the two men went to Darren's office. Violet just went to her room and perched on the edge of her bed, feeling her heart pound in anticipation. She tried to calm herself by thinking about the man's age; it was possible he'd lost interest in sex. Or maybe he was a voyeur now and just wanted to watch while Darren used her. Or maybe his British upbringing made him too uptight for any sort of display. But sure enough a somewhat haggard Sharon poked her head in the room and said, "He wants you in his office."

Violet made her way there and saw both men sitting and smiling widely, Dwightmore with some anticipation, Darren with his trademark sadistic smirk.

"Violet, dear, Dwightmore here was telling me he's been missing some attention since his wife passed a few years ago, and what with him being a judge he usually had to hire out for some help. He was upset that he won't be spending enough time here on this trip to make the usual discreet arrangements. Do you think you can help him out?"

Everyone in the room knew Violet wasn't supposed to find him a discreet escort.

Violet tried to muster up every bit of seductive energy she had and imagined that Dwightmore was one of the men she'd pursued in the past, either for money or fun. The problem for her was that even when she'd been going for older men she'd still aimed for a measure of attractiveness that the old Brit didn't have. She shucked off her dress; undoing the one zipper in the back let it fall to the ground under its own weight. She'd anticipated the direction of the evening so her body was hugged by a lot of lace. Thigh-highs held up by a real garter belt formed her whole wardrobe from her navel on down. The panties she'd worn only for dinner sat in her room, letting her display her blonde landing strip to her target. Above, her swelling breasts were held up by a demi-bra that literally only held them; there wasn't enough material to come anywhere near her nipples. The sudden shock of being freed from the dress and exposed to the air tightened her nipples just enough to be convincing.

She slowly strutted over to him, cupping her own breasts as if ready to hand them to him, crossing her legs in front of each other so her pussy flashed in and out of view and her hips swayed like a rocking ship in a storm. His eyes were wide in appreciation, but not awe. If he ran in Darren's crowd he probably had enough money to pay for a show where Chippendale dancers double-penetrated Victoria's Secret models while eating out Playboy centerfolds, so a sultry body wasn't going to wow him.

She slid between his knees and down onto hers, then began digging through the layers of his clothes to her "prize." Shirt, suspenders, and button were all released, and she hammed it up by appearing to undo the suspender straps with her nipples. His cock was surrounded by white hair and despite his obvious interest, flaccid. His member was only as rigid as Darren unerect.

Steeling herself for extra work, Violet immediately took him into her mouth; at least his size and state meant she didn't have to worry about the usual issues where a blowjob was concerned. She licked, squeezed, and sucked on him using every trick she'd learned or read about since entering Darren's life. She felt twitching and the occasional pulse, but he barely got any harder. She took him in her mouth only and used her hands to unbutton his shirt. Transferring his cock from her mouth to her hand, she slid her body up his ponderous belly to his chest, dragging her breasts across his hairy skin until they rested on his face. Lips and tongue explored her mammaries while she kept a grip on his still soft penis. She felt more of the twitching now, but lacked any clear reaction.

"Get to the side of the chair my dear," he said, "probably the only way I'm getting inside you."

Violet stood to the side and then winced as his unlubricated fingers fumbled and pressed their way into her mostly dry pussy. He made no real effort to pleasure her; he seemed to simply like having his fingers up inside her pussy. She kept pumping his cock, trying to make sure she was actually stroking it rather than just crushing it with her fist. The sad parody of mutual masturbation continued as Violet's arm got tired and Dwightmore's other hand pawed at her tits. Whenever she glanced over at Darren, he was simply smiling, a triumphant look in his eyes.

"I know you can get me there if you try, dearest," he said as if talking to a child, "why don't you give that mouth of yours another go."

Violet tried to reason that from his perspective she was mostly a child but she'd never felt more condescended to in her life. Darren's face had no sympathy when she glanced at him though, so she dropped down and went to work with her mouth once again. After running through her repertoire a second time she finally went for desperation; she sucked just the head of his cock into her mouth and began treating it like Abigail's clitoris, working the head with her tongue the way she would the small woman's pussy. That finally started to get a better response and she felt the pulses from before getting faster and possibly even a little stronger. The barest hint of firmness expanded his shaft, and then without warning he spurted into her mouth, the bitter, weak pumps more dribbling the cum into her mouth than shooting it. His orgasm, such as it was, ended as suddenly as it started.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself my friend. Unfortunately her mouth isn't the best but we don't have the time for you to partake of her best assets. Violet, fasten him back up would you?"

Violet felt herself blushing as Darren described her oral shortcomings and started re-doing Dwightmore's buttons.

"Well I could have taken some pills before dinner but I didn't want to presume," he said.

"Oh feel free to presume as you like," Darren said, "what's the use of having a toy around if no one plays with it? Her ass is divine."

After Darren said that Dwightmore immediately snaked a hand between Violet's legs and shoved a finger up between her cheeks. She yelped a bit but weeks of training kept her from pulling away, and she even bent a little to let him force a finger into her asshole, despite both again being dry.

"Oh it does feel good in there, Mallor," Dwightmore said, "Loose enough to get in easy, but tight enough for that certain squeeze."

The men chuckled as Violet finished up with his shirt and pants, having to literally push his belly in a bit for the latter. After re-fastening his suspenders she stood and backed away, trembling in embarrassment and anger.

"Thank you dear, I'll see you in a bit," Darren said.

Violet left her dress and simply marched through the house in her lingerie, nearly bowling Sharon over in the hallway. She got to her room and resisted slamming the door. She hadn't felt this humiliated since she was in sixth grade and a boy's cafeteria tomato soup had ruined her favorite T-shirt. She'd broke down crying then, and then four years later she'd made sure his freshman semi-formal date told the whole school not only that he couldn't get it up for a blowjob but that there wasn't much to blow to begin with. The girl had already been hooked on cigarettes by that point and stealing extra from Violet's mother to "pay her off" had been easy. Unfortunately Darren didn't smoke anything her mother even heard of and Violet would be his date to any events, so she had no recourse except to sit in her room and fume, letting the memories of her humiliation and her lack of options feed back in a loop.

She stirred in the pool of anger and humiliation for so long that she unloaded on Darren when he finally appeared at her door.

"You fucking cunt!" she screamed, "You were going to let me exhaust myself trying to get that waddling ball of fat off, weren't you? How long would you have let me go on trying to get a piddly cum out of him? Does he even like women? Did you get off letting the stupid girl try to suck off a gay geezer for-"

She had to stop because Darren's hand was suddenly around her throat, lifting her. She'd forgotten how strong he was. He couldn't lift her into the air like this, but he could certainly force her to kneel upright on the bed. Then she looked into his eyes an felt pure terror. She'd never seen him this angry. His hand closed tighter and her vision started spotting. She wondered then if she was about to die. Darren had the money and resources to get away with murder, easily. He could have her packed away as luggage on his jet, tell it to take off for China, dump her body somewhere in the Pacific Ocean as they flew over, and claim she'd gone off on a trip and never came back. Hell, the flight attendant slut Lisa would shove her body out of the plane for him. Probably cum doing it too.

Just before her vision went completely black, his hand released her and she collapsed onto the bed. For the next few minutes her entire life was focused on breathing. She didn't even open her eyes, and her heart pounded in her ears. So she didn't notice when Darren came back until her arms were yanked above her head and tied together. She tried to twist over but she was still disoriented and a bit weak. He straddled her back, trapping her body with his weight. A hand gripped her hair hard and yanked, forcing her face up and her mouth open. Something like a dildo, smaller than her practice one, got shoved in, and then it was quickly strapped to her head. She could breathe slowly through her mouth, but the fake cock filled her mouth and tickled the gate to her throat. While she got used to that Darren quickly reversed his mount, his ass settling on her shoulder blades and forcing her down.

Violet felt something at her asshole. It felt like metal; it had no give at all. Cold liquid covered her opening, and then there was a smack as the object was rammed into her. She screamed into the gag; the width was more than she expected, possibly as wide as Abigail's fist, and she'd had no buildup or warning. She still felt a solid rod coming out of her, but inside it felt like a beach ball was lodged up her ass.

She panted through the gag now and was too scared to fight when Darren got off her. He brought her bound arms back behind her head, pulling until she had to bend her elbows, then he tied those elbows together and attached her wrists to something. When he finished, she tried to relax her arms and felt an immediate pull on the rod and the ball in her ass.

"What you're wearing now is called an anal hook," Darren said, "It was given to me at one point by a BDSM afficionado friend of mine who misunderstood my plans for you. But even after I explained she said I might find a use for it. Seems I have."

Darren spent another ten or fifteen minutes manhandling her. When he finished, she was blindfolded, something like suction cups were attached to her breasts just over her nipples, and a belt-like thing was strapped across her hips, holding or containing an object that pressed directly against her pussy. Violet's only choice by then was to lie on her side.

"I'll see you in the morning," Darren said, his voice calm, betraying no sense of his emotions.

Violet wondered about the devices attached to her. The hook was obviously supposed to be torturous; every time she relaxed or reflexively tried to bend forward or pull her arms she jammed the anal hook in. If she twitched back and forth she could almost simulate fucking her own ass with it.

Then she heard a few beeps, and the longest night of her life began.

The thing strapped against her pussy was some sort of vibrator. But this one wasn't a simple two speed option vibrator or even a fancy one that had different pulse patterns or could stroke and move. This one was on a timer and the timer was programmed by a sadist. The vibrator would turn on at a random speed for a random amount of time. Sometimes it would pulse slowly, sometimes it would make an SOS pattern, sometimes it would switch back and forth between fast and slow, and sometimes it would just stop.

Meanwhile, the devices attached to her breasts created suction, enough that it felt like they were hooked up to a vacuum cleaner. They pulled on her nipples hard, without the softness of lips or the cooling sensation of licking. It was just pulling, until her areolae felt like they were tearing off. It would continue until her nipples got numb from the pulling, then it would cut off, and somehow that would hurt worse all in a rush and Violet wanted the suction back to ease the hurt.

All of the stimulation caused Violet to writhe and shift to get away, which of course pulled on the hook in her ass. Then at some point the vibrator got to the truly evil part of the cycle; it turned on high for a long stretch of time. Violet couldn't help it at that point and she came. Then the overstimulated feeling of her clit post-orgasm set in, but the vibrator didn't stop. She'd try to squirm away and jam the ball deep in her ass from the hook, without helping in the least with the vibrator. Then the suction cups suddenly stopped, and the rush of pain and overstimulation and the deep penetration of the hook set her off again.

So it went for the whole night. The ball was annoying and uncomfortable. The things on her nipples were pure torture. But then the vibrator would start up and everything would start to blur. The pain suddenly enhanced the pleasure. The fullness of the ball reminded her of her anal sex, that she still couldn't help but cum from on occasion. She fell into a cycle of confusing orgasms, cumming from disparate sensations she didn't want and couldn't stop.

At one point all the machines shut off. Violet was so exhausted by then she ignored the juices cooling and drying on her crotch and legs and the slight pulling on her tailbone and actually fell asleep. Then she was violently awakened as all the devices turned on high all at once, and the shock caused her to yank the hook deep into her own ass and against her tailbone.

The gag kept the noise down, but even so Violet guessed Darren had told the staff to ignore her room for the night. She was alternately screaming and sobbing. She wanted to beg. She wanted to crawl to Darren's room and offer anything to get out of it. It was only during a short break when the machines turned off again that she realized she had nothing to offer; he already did whatever he wanted with her body, she owned nothing anymore, and she offered no special skills.

She fell into real despair at that point, and a switch flipped in her mind. Had she been capable of it at that point, she might have attempted suicide, given how far her attitude dove, but she was literally incapable of it. Even though the hook in her ass could theoretically have caused damage, she lacked the strength or imagination to make it work. Instead she leaned into it. She tried to increase the experience and get as much pleasure from her setup as she could. She rolled over so the cups pushed hard into her breasts while they sucked. She shimmied over to brace herself on the corner of the bed and press the vibrator even harder into her clit. She actively fucked the ball in her ass while the vibrator hummed. In her head Abigail was eating her out while Darren fucked her ass, both of them laughing at her with cruel, superior tones.