Post-Nuptial Agreement Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The delirium continued into the morning, the vibrator's program or routine only giving one other longer break where she was capable of passing out for a brief period, then again waking her with a jolt to her tits and pussy. So when Darren came into the room in the morning and fucked her, it took her a while to realize he was actually there. Whether by chance or through some control he had, he started on her at the same time one of the long bursts with the vibrator and the suction cups began. She howled her way through what felt like one long orgasm, and it was as painful as it was pleasurable. She wouldn't have been surprised to find her clit had been sanded off or was bleeding into the bed.

When Darren came, everything stopped. He used a pair of heavy-duty scissors to cut the straps on her gag and the bindings on her arms. She curled up in the fetal position, relishing the feeling of bending her spine forward for the first time in almost half a day. She could already feel herself slipping into exhausted sleep, but before she did, Darren's hand gripped her hair and pulled her up so Darren could hiss in her ear.

"The only reason you're still here is you still did what I asked and got him off. I can deal with you being morose and bad-tempered as long as you obey, and as long as you're quiet. Do what the other women do and take it out on the other wives. Next time you snap at me like that you'll go through this again, but locked in an animal cage in the middle of the foyer. After that it's a sex club. So either get your attitude under control or learn to make public humiliation a fetish."

* * * * *

A few weeks later it was a Tuesday, and Darren had guests again. The Carranza brothers were out of Colombia, and Violet got the sense that she shouldn't ask either them or Darren too much about where their money came from. Darren did not invite her to eat with them. Instead he found her in her room and very bluntly told her that the brothers didn't get to spend time with many white women, and definitely none as pretty as her. Then he sent her into the middle room where they'd had Julia's "exit interview."

The Carranzas were only a little taller than Violet, and were well on their way to the "creepy Hispanic man" look, with wide mustaches, leering smiles, and portly stomachs. Neither of them wasted time with foreplay. They practically tore her tits off while squeezing them like they hoped they would pop like balloons. Violet got to see most of the veins running around her nipples thanks to their attention. They also bit on her nipples, and not tender love nips; it seemed as though they wanted to literally bite them off.

Violet couldn't help it; even if she was supposed to entertain Darren's guests she never agreed to be mauled or disfigured. She tried to push them away or hit them but they simply laughed and then restrained her hands with their own. She didn't know whether they worked out, did regular work with their hands, or both but both brothers had strong grips. With her arms immobilized her only recourse was to kick. She got one good hit on one of the brother's thighs and then there was an ominous click and she felt a sharp point against her neck.

"Do you know what happens if you stab up through a tit?" one of them asked with a heavy Spanish accent, "Is bleeds and hurts like fuck, but you don't die. And if you do it right is looks just like surgery scar. But would be a shame to ruin tits like these."

"You're going the bite through them," Violet whimpered.

"No, chica, we done with that. Now you get fucked."

They guided her to the floor. The knife had removed most of her will to fight; it wasn't worth dying. At first she thought they wanted her in doggystyle but one of the men slid under her and pulled. She couldn't split her legs far enough to lower the way he wanted to so she switched around and perched on her feet in a squat. While she did that, the brother not lying under her and continuing to squeeze her breasts like balloons was pumping first one, then two fingers into her ass. At least they were coated with lube. He was also idly tracing the knife up and down her back. She felt the point and hoped he wasn't leaving small cuts all over her back.

Finally the moment came and a brother's cock was at her asshole. It took him only a slight thrust to get past her sphincter and slide into her ass all the way down to the balls. In her regular life she alternated between being perversely proud of how easy anal was for her now and hating the fact that it was true. She'd taken more than twice as many cocks up her ass in the past few months as she had in her pussy her whole life.

The next notch in that tally began pumping into her rectum hard. He had a rough rhythm of slamming himself deep into her by thrusting and pulling her hips down at the same time, then letting gravity pull him out as he held her. It was an odd pattern and a lot of work for the guy, so she guessed he would only keep it up for a short time.

Then they upped the ante, as it were.

The prone brother pulled out completely and the other one slid two fingers into her, sort of hooking them up against the top of her ass, as if he were trying to lift her body that way. It was only a slight pressure, though; he was more interested in thrusting the fingers in and out, so she let him continue. It wasn't doing anything to her either way; she'd cleaned herself out with her special numbing water mixture as soon as she heard they were coming over.

Then her breath caught. The brother had his fingers buried inside her, but then the cock returned. It seemed to use the fingers as a guide to slide into her ass. She started to push herself up, but the brother beneath her grabbed her hands and grinned evilly up at her.

"Time to get fucked, chica!"

The cock and both fingers slid into her ass at once. Numbing didn't matter; she felt the extra stretching and the pressure of even more objects jammed into her. The fingers and the cock fucked her ass in unison. The brothers called out to each other in Spanish, laughing between sentences her two years of high school Spanish couldn't hope to let her decipher. Before long a third finger worked its way in. Even through the slight numbing she felt pain in her asshole and wondered if it was tearing. She was panting and groaning at the intrusion and it wasn't a pleasurable moan.

Even though she knew in the back of her mind what was coming, she still didn't prepare for it. She didn't know if one could prepare for it. They'd both paused, though the fingers had moved to the sides of her asshole and pulled it open. Then both of them lined themselves up, apparently very comfortable with each other, and thrust. Two cocks speared into her ass simultaneously. Violet gave up on control and behavior and decorum and just screamed as it felt like her ass ripped in two. The scream brought nothing but sadistic laughter from her sodomizers. They proceeded to fuck her in unison, both of their cocks moving as if they'd fused into one, spreading her asshole beyond any limit it had faced. Neither of them were overly large, maybe a little thicker than average, but both together slamming into her was more than her asshole had ever dealt with. Abigail's hand had been large, but the girl herself was tiny so it didn't compare.

Violet wanted to spend the whole experience screaming and crying in pain, and she focused entirely on the burning, tearing agony as much as she could, but as she closed her eyes to surrender to it she realized she was thrusting back at them, and her hand was between her legs. She saw the brother beneath her looking down and realized he was watching her finger herself. They still talked, and the brother in front of her sounded impressed. Realizing she was too far gone, she kept rubbing herself, even speeding up.

Three minutes or so later, she came from fucking two cocks in her ass. A few minutes later, she did it again. When they asked her if she liked getting fucked, she wanted to claim the bouncing of their thrusts was what made her head nod, but she couldn't.

The contractions of her muscles were apparently enough to set the brothers off. She didn't know how two siblings, particularly two guys who seemed all about machismo, reconciled rubbing their cocks together and cumming from it. She supposed having them both jammed up a woman's ass eliminated a lot of the homosexual overtones that might threaten their masculinity. She thought about that dilemma for as long as she could, because it let her ignore the laughing of the brothers as they pulled out of her, and she could dismiss the sated feeling in her pussy and the cum running out of her gaping ass.

She walked back to her room naked, dripping fluids on the floor and carpet. She stopped off in the living room and poured herself nearly a full tumbler of whiskey, then drank it all in one go, leaking onto the carpet the whole time. Sharon came in at some point and watched her. Violet walked directly toward the woman, still naked, grabbed her face, and kissed her on the mouth. Sharon was so shocked she didn't get her mouth closed in time and Violet shoved her tongue in. She finished, lifted her tumbler, and dropped it on the floor in front of the maid. The carpet was too thick for it to shatter, but it made a definitive thump when it landed. When she got to her room, she sat up hugging her knees in the middle, looking unseeing at the headboard, and stayed there. When Darren opened her door sometime later, she spoke in monotone.

"I'm asking you politely, respectfully, not tonight. If you come in anyway, I'll make you throw me out. We'll be done. If you're okay with that, come on in and be ready for a fight. If not, please leave me be."

She intended to turn and use some sort of pleading look on him, maybe appeal to some emotional attachment he might have to her, but apparently he'd used her speech to sneak up to the bed. She was tied at ankles and wrist before she really knew what was happening. Straps bound her knees and elbows together after that. Then he bent her over the bed and fucked her. He used every trick he'd apparently gathered in his years and made it last, and it focused completely on her. He played with every erogenous zone she had, played her pussy like a trumpet with his fingers, lips, and tongue. Violet ended up bent over the bed, crying, begging Darren to fuck her. She never fought him off, she never resisted his touch. Halfway through he undid the restraints and Violet just spread her legs wider, reached back, and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"More."