Post-Nuptials

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

"When she told me how inconsiderate and selfish her friend was, I couldn't help telling her, 'It sounds to me like she's a cold-hearted bitch who thinks only of herself.' She looked at me, and she knew exactly what I was saying, but she ignored it.

"Let me go back. This all started with a call at work. She was crying so hard, I could barely understand her. She pleaded with me to have dinner with her that night even after I insulted her and told her I didn't think we could be friends anymore. I don't know why I finally agreed. Maybe it was curiosity.

"She told me the whole story at dinner and had a good cry. And then things really got weird. Guess who's the prospective replacement for her lover? That's right. You're looking at her.

"I told her that I don't go that way, but she started in on how Jake had used me, and how I obviously hadn't found anyone to replace him yet. Then she started up on how men just wanted one thing, and their brains were between their legs. She even mentioned you and your call girls, and that got me really angry.

"She told me she was loyal and would never cheat on a lover -- I guess you don't count you as a lover -- and that she's certain she could fulfill me both physically and emotionally. You know how persuasive she can be. Well, she pulled out all the stops.

"I didn't respond at all. In fact, I kept shooting her down. Finally, I could see the restaurant was anxious to get rid of us, and I told her I had to go. She begged me -- right in front of the staff -- to see her the next night and said she might do something drastic if I wouldn't. I gave in again.

"I thought about her a couple of times the next day, and I was more prepared for her when we met. She wanted to come to my house, and I told her okay, but no monkey business. She promised.

"I pretended that I was curious about lesbian sex and started asking questions. I got more and more specific. You know how she clams up whenever conversations get personal, but she told me every detail I wanted to know about her and her lover: what they did, how they did it, how she felt about her. I think she thought it would help her seduce me.

"It turns out that the Audrey we know is a lot different than the Audrey in her relationship. She was totally subservient to her partner, almost a slave. She told me that her lover had betrayed her many times. Sometimes she was forced to watch her partner with another woman. Sometimes her partner forced Audrey to participate in degrading sex, and sometimes Audrey had to put on shows for her with other women that also involved humiliation.

"I couldn't believe my ears. I told her, 'You would never have put up with something like this from Eugene. How can you be so strong and assertive at work and in your marriage and let your lover do that to you?'

"You know what she told me? She said she would do the same for me. She would devote herself to me and do everything I asked, no matter what.

"I asked her if she really enjoyed being degraded, and she said, no, she hated it. She said she was sure I wouldn't be as cruel as her previous lover, and she would teach me a pure love that was -- how did she put it? -- so exciting that I would feel like she was setting off fireworks within me when we had sex.

"At the same time, she would be so comforting and supportive that no matter what happened to me at work, she would heal me that evening. What a sales pitch!

"Now comes the part where I turn into an evil witch. You know what I thought about after the second meeting? I thought, maybe there's some way I can take advantage of her crazy infatuation and find a way for you to blackmail her.

"She gave me so much ammunition with the story of her relationship. There has to be something we could use. And she confirmed how much she cares about her position and career, because even though she was totally dominated by her girlfriend, she wouldn't destroy her career to follow her.

"I twisted and turned that information around in my mind, and I came up with some great schemes for you to get revenge, or at least get a better deal on the divorce. I feel so strange. I'm disgusted with myself and excited at the same time. And I couldn't wait to tell you."

Eugene tried to digest the new information.

"I guess I'm slow," he said, "because I don't see how we can do anything."

"I'm always shutting down restaurants lately," she said, looking around them. "I can see they want to go home. Do you want to come over to my house? Audrey's still living with you, right?"

"Yes, she is. I stupidly haven't even looked at the papers you gave me."

"Don't look at them now. I'll meet you at my house in thirty minutes."

When she opened the door, Eugene saw that Portia had changed clothes. She wasn't wearing anything revealing, but the material of her dress was clinging to her in a way that emphasized every curve. He realized again what a beautiful woman she was and wished he had met her before she had met Jake and before he had met Audrey.

She made some coffee, and then they started discussing conspiracies.

"She knows how I feel about her and you," Portia said, "but she's single-minded, and she's sure that she can eventually get me because she always gets what she wants. She's already tried a few different approaches, and knowing her, she'll keep on doing that, hoping that she'll hit one that works.

"What I was thinking is what if she did become obedient to me, and what if I made her do some disgusting things, and what if I videotaped them. At first, I was thinking of doing the videos in secret, but then I thought, why should I? I'll even have her help me with setting up the cameras and everything. I won't hide anything. Either she'll do it for me or she won't.

"If she does, I'll gather some embarrassing material for you, and you can use it against her. I can't believe I'm saying this."

"What a fantasy!" Eugene said. "Thank you for thinking of doing that for me. You're wonderful!"

"Please shut up with the wonderful stuff, Eugene," said Portia. "As you can see, I'm as evil and conniving a bitch as Audrey is."

"I'm sorry, Miss Horrible Person," he said. "But I will treasure the thought that you would sacrifice yourself in such a disgusting way for me."

"What do you mean? I would have a great time humiliating her."

"That part sounds good, but you're not thinking of the stuff that goes with it."

"Like what?"

"Like, you'd have to agree to be her lover. And to get her to do the humiliating stuff, you'd have to do other stuff with her. You told me yourself that it's not for you. The idea of doing things you find distasteful would ruin any satisfaction I would get. I wouldn't let you do it."

"Now I see what you're talking about, Eugene. Yes, you're right. That's how I used to think a long time ago."

She laughed.

"That means last week!

"But I've been thinking it over, and Audrey does make some points. Like I haven't really had a man approach me that I wanted to sleep with since Jake and I split. And I'm not like you -- or I should say like a man -- who can just hire someone to take care of his needs.

"I've never desired a woman, but the idea of having sex with a woman doesn't disgust me either. I guess I'm neutral. I'm looking at it as a learning experience.

"What is the downside? She's not going to get me pregnant or give me a disease. Maybe I'll be turned off. Or I'll find it interesting because it will be so different. This is not going to be a huge sacrifice for me. Do you find that strange?"

"Frankly, yes," Eugene said. "I guess I will never understand how women think. You really want to go through with this?"

"Yes, and part of my excitement is thinking about sharing everything I do with you during my progress reports. I'm thinking about whether you'll be excited by my stories. Maybe you'll get so turned on that -- I don't know -- maybe you'll have to call up one of your outcall girls. No, I don't want to watch."

She laughed

"Well, you have my blessing if you want to do this," he said. "But I have a feeling after you think about it, you'll calm down and be more rational. This is too weird."

"That's exactly what I was thinking," she said. "I've got to go now. I have some early appointments. I'll call you when I have something to report."

He didn't hear from Portia for two weeks and decided that she must have gotten cold feet. Whenever he thought about her and her scheme, it put a smile on his face. She was really crazy, and it made him like her even more. Maybe he was crazy, too.

Although they rarely exchanged a word, he saw Audrey around the house occasionally, and she didn't look any different. But then, he thought, she never did look different. She can hide anything.

*************

"I've got to see you."

Portia was speaking so low on the phone she was almost whispering.

"She's in the bathroom, and I may have to hang up in a hurry. You won't believe -- bye!"

The next morning, she called him at work.

"Audrey has a long evening appointment tonight," she said, "and then she's going straight home. But just in case, let's meet at that Denny's by the mall, I mean the big mall outside of town. I'll see you at seven."

She was once again wearing a dress that didn't reveal much but clung to her in a way that it showed everything anyway. She is so sexy, he thought, and she is glowing.

"You look great!" he said.

"I'm going to blush," she said. "It's all because of lesbian sex. It's too bad you can never experience it. I've had some amazing orgasms since I last saw you, and I think it's improved my digestion, my skin and my attitude. I feel radiant."

"You look radiant," he said. "So it sounds like you've fallen in love with Audrey."

"Quite the contrary," she said. "Lesbian love is great all right, but I still need a big, hot -- oops! I don't mean to be crude. Anyway, let's just say that I think I've experienced the best of what lesbian love offers, and I really liked it, but I like men more. So are you interested in hearing about it?"

They sat in the corner and barely ate their burgers as they talked nearly four hours. Every hour, he gave the waitress fifteen dollars to pour coffee and keep people away. The place was almost deserted anyway, so that wasn't hard.

As she told him her stories, she sometimes had to stop and laugh at the expression on his face.

"Your jaw is going to fall all the way to the floor," she said once.

He had to laugh at some of the sillier things she did and how seriously Audrey responded. Sometimes they both laughed at the same time, and once a delighted Portia leaned over and impulsively kissed him on the cheek and said, "Even if nothing ever comes of this, it was worth it to see you happy and smiling again."

She told him her strategy was to reject Audrey at first. Sure enough, Audrey persisted. Gradually, Portia allowed herself to be worn down.

The first date was a riot. Audrey was earnestly trying to create a romantic mood of seduction, and Portia would torment her by playing clueless. The evening ended in frustration for Audrey.

When they finally consummated on the third date, Audrey pulled out all the stops and Portia climaxed at least five times at her count. She said Audrey was in ecstasy. For a while, she let Audrey take the lead and introduce her to all the ways she could be pleasured. She learned quickly how to pleasure Audrey back.

Slowly, Portia began taking command. It started with her suggesting some things to Audrey. Audrey responded to her suggestions as if they were orders.

After a while, Portia directed their lovemaking sessions. Sometimes Audrey would make a request, and Portia would grant it. She consciously lowered the percentage of times she allowed Audrey to have what she wanted, and now it was around thirty per cent, but Audrey hadn't complained yet.

When Portia had absorbed everything Audrey could teach her, she started trying other things that Audrey hadn't mentioned. She found out there were things Audrey didn't like. One of them was fingers in the vagina, which she thought was too much like a man making love. Fingers in the ass were even worse.

Audrey loved to give and receive cunnilingus, but she had a phobia about touching her tongue anywhere below the vagina. She was deathly afraid to have any contact with Portia's ass or let Portia touch hers. She told Portia that, for her, it was even more disgusting than swallowing come.

"But I found out that she swallowed your come for ten years without complaining," said Portia, "so she can do anything if she has enough motivation."

The other thing Audrey didn't like was anything that involved pain, even slightly. Her old girlfriend had enjoyed slapping her and spanking her in their sessions, and she put up with it even though she hated it. She told Portia she was so glad that she wasn't sadistic, like her old lover.

"I said that I had thought once or twice about spanking and slapping her and squeezing her breasts after she told me about her old girlfriend. I asked her, would she mind if I tried it to see if it turned me on. She said she wouldn't mind at all. I tried a couple of spanks one time, and I could tell it bothered her, but she didn't try to stop me. She really lets me do anything.

"I think I'm at the end of the preliminary stage now, and I'm slowly going to ask more often for things she doesn't like. She's already agreed to letting me make videos of our lovemaking. In fact, we are learning how to set up cameras and lighting now, and she's excited about editing the videos together and watching them while we make love. I asked her how she'd feel if I showed the videos to you. She didn't say anything. Whenever I bring up your name, she clams up."

They were swaying like two happy drunks when they left Denny's, even though they'd only been drinking coffee and water. Eugene guessed they were drunk on happiness, which made for a nice change.

****************

The next progress report took place at Portia's home in the living room some days later. She showed him some of the videos she and Audrey had made and added her comments.

"Look at the expression on her face, when I stuck the third finger into her vagina," said Portia. "She's really disgusted and mortified. See how she's looking into the camera with that horrified expression. She forgot it was there. When she remembered, she turned away and hid her face. She forgot that the camera on the other side was also on her face.

"Here I'm putting a second finger into her ass. At first she's hysterical, but I stroked her with my other hand until she calmed down. Notice, I never took the fingers out. In a second I'll start moving them a little. I alternate the humiliation with doing things she likes. I wonder what she'd do if was mean to her all the time.

"Look at how red I got her ass in this video. When I was spanking her, I was thinking of you and how many spanks equaled a month of what she did to you, and how many equaled a year. You notice that even though she's screaming like crazy, I have no sympathy at all. I wasn't faking that for the camera. She told me after that session, she couldn't sit down without pain for five days, so I think I'll have to cut back next time.

"Slapping is the same. You see, I can't slap her as much as I'd like, because I'd injure her. As I was slapping her, I was thinking, I wish I could slap some sense into her so she'd beg you for forgiveness."

When the videos were finished and Portia turned the lights up, Eugene's eyes were glazed over.

"Wake up!" she said. "Show's over!"

"I'm stunned," he said in a quiet voice. "I can't believe that's Audrey. She's nothing like the Audrey I knew and loved."

"That's the real Audrey," said Portia. "Don't forget why I'm doing this -- I mean in addition to enjoying every minute of it. I'm so evil!"

She grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek.

She smells so good, he thought. He was so worked up by the videos that he had to resist the impulse to pull her down on the rug and make love to her.

When he left her house, she said, "I've got a business trip next week, and Audrey's going to join me at a resort on the weekend. I'm thinking about what I can do to humiliate her there.

"You know she's modest about her body at work and in public. I'm taking her shopping this week, and she's getting some bikinis where everything hangs out.

"I'll call you for another video session in two or three weeks. By that time, I hope I'll have everything you need."

************

She didn't disappoint. He watched videos of Portia fisting Audrey in the vagina and ass and forcing Audrey to eat her ass out and pretend she loved the taste. She told Audrey that she hadn't washed there in two days and had been holding back just so Audrey could really enjoy herself. Audrey did an incredible job of acting right after she almost threw up, but Portia wasn't satisfied. She kept telling her she wasn't making it sexy enough. She had to act as if eating out Portia's ass was the biggest thrill of her life.

Eugene was amazed that Audrey got better each time she did it. By the last take, he could almost believe she loved it if he hadn't seen the earlier ones.

"That's the one we'll use. We'll cut there right after I explain how dirty my ass was. Of course, I lied to her. I cleaned myself out really well before doing that scene. I was so clean you could have eaten dinner from inside me, so to speak.

"In the last take, she was so convincing that I actually got disgusted with myself for treating her so cruelly. I'm glad this is finally over."

"Me, too!" he said.

He was breathing heavily, and when he looked at Portia, he saw that she was, too. They sat looking at each other for a few minutes as they calmed down.

Finally, he said, "Well, what next?"

"I was thinking about that," she said. "I would love it if you let me present the case to her as your lawyer, although I'm really more your accomplice in extortion. Is that okay? I want to see her reaction. Although I know her sexual side pretty well now, I have no idea what she'll say."

"You've got the job," he said. "I'm actually relieved. I don't know if I'd have the guts to carry this off. I'd much rather let you do the talking."

They knew Audrey would be home the next night. Portia called her when she was leaving work and said she was coming over. Audrey protested that Eugene was home, but Portia said she had to see her right away and wouldn't take no for an answer.

He listened to them next to the closed door of his home office and heard Portia order Audrey to get him. He struggled to keep a straight face when he joined them in the living room.

When he sat down, Portia calmly went through everything -- from the plot to the execution to the consequences for Audrey. She would get fifty per cent of the assets and no more. Portia finished and looked at Eugene quickly, then focused on Audrey.

Audrey had ignored him the entire time and gazed adoringly at Portia. He didn't see her face change expression once, even when Portia spoke in terms so graphic that he was a little shocked.

No one spoke for a while. Then Audrey calmly turned to him.

"I've been thinking about this, Eugene," she said, "and I've come up with a solution. None of us, especially me, is going to like it, but I think it will work. You will divorce me and marry Portia and have kids with her. I will have at least a few hours alone with her once a week every week, except when she's on a family vacation.

"As for the money, I don't care. I'm making plenty. I'll give you as much of our joint assets as you want. If you want more than fifty per cent, fine. Portia can decide how much you can ask for without the court getting suspicious that you took advantage of me."

Portia and Eugene looked at each other and looked at her. Eugene decided Audrey must be in shock and denial. She was making no sense. Portia must have been thinking the same thing.

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers