Post Traumatic Sex Disorder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you think when you read my diary?"

"Fuck. Busted."

"Tell me what you honestly felt." She was serious now.

"Well, it really just confused me at first. I only read one page and it was a little ambiguous, but with definitely questionable material. I couldn't remember a time when I ever thought of you sexually before today, or when you might have done the same-"

"Freshman year. When you were a senior. I had told you which cheerleader to ask out, remember? And I realized afterwards that...I minded."

"Wow.." I was shocked. She had kept this from me for three years.

"Yeah, it wasn't easy at first. I kept telling myself that I was a disgusting freak and that I should be ashamed. But no matter how much I knew it was wrong...I couldn't deny what I felt."

I looked at her for a few seconds and then asked what I really wanted to know.

"And how exactly do you feel, darling sister?"

She bit her lower lip and averted her gaze. I could see she was blushing again.

"I...may I show you?" She asked nervously.

I could hear how hard Lydia's heart was pounding and could only imagine how much courage this took for her.

"Yes, you may." I said little louder than a breath.

With that, Lydia leaned in slowly and kissed me again. This time it was neither hesitant nor was it frenzied. It was the soft, conforming kiss of a lover. It drove me wild. All the pent up and repressed lust and love that I felt for my beautiful kid sister came spilling out as our lips played.

Not breaking our kiss for a second, I rolled over onto my back and Lydia followed me, straddling me and sitting with her crotch pressed against my hard pole. I groaned my approval.

Lydia sat up and clutched at the hems of her shirt, removing it in one smooth motion, tossing it to my floor. She looked down at me with a shy but radiant smile, blushing nearly blood red as my eyes traveled her length. From her long, elegant neck down to her gorgeous breasts topped with tiny pink nipples that stood straight. From her flat tummy and narrow hips down to her clean shaven little vagina, which was presently drooling its own arousal.

"Lydia," I said huskily, "you are the most beautiful creature on this planet, ya know that?"

"Thank you, big bro. I'm glad you like it. It's for you, all of it. It always has been."

"Babe, are you saying..." I trailed off.

"Yes, James. I'm a virgin. I won't really much know what I'm doing...sorry." She dropped her chin and looked a little dejected, unaware of the significance.

I took both of her hands in mine and brought them to my lips one at a time until she looked at me once again.

"Lydia, do you have any idea whatsoever how special that is?? Most girls give it up way too easy."

She smiled more brightly.

"You really think so?"

"1,000 percent. But... are you sure that this is what you want? I love you so much more than I could ever tell you. But I don't want to do anything that you're not ready for. I don't need sex, you mean so much more to me than that."

My dick would hate me, but I would live. I wanted sis to be completely sure of herself and do things at her own pace. Lydia bent down and kissed me gingerly before speaking.

"James, I love you, and it's for that very reason that I want my first time to be with you. If you want me, that is. I'll give myself to you, body, mind and soul."

I was so happy to hear her say this that a single tear rolled down my cheek and my heart hammered explosively inside my chest.

"Lydia, I...I would be honored. Of course I want you. You are the single greatest thing in my life. Please don't ever forget that."

Lydia closed her eyes and sighed contentedly. She was obviously very pleased with that answer. She clawed playfully at my stomach for a few seconds and then crawled off of me, standing up from the bed. She walked away from me, her hips swaying and her raven hair swinging almost to her perfect, round ass.

I was a little disappointed and kind of scared as she walked to my door, but she put her head against it to listen. After she was fairly sure that our parents had already gone to bed, she turned the lock on my door. She turned an about face and sashayed back to me with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Climbing back on the bed, Lydia crawled on all fours and circled me like a lioness ready to pounce. She was playing the sexy tease very well, but I wondered if and how she would let me take the lead. Then she gave me the answer.

"Come and get me, brother dear." She mewed, arching an eyebrow.

I was more than happy to oblige. My hard on was throbbing and aching for attention by this point, and I wouldn't hold out much longer. I needed Lydia, in every way possible. I needed to take her, to claim her as mine. I needed to show her how much she turned me on and how far I was willing to go to make her feel good.

I jumped up from my bed just long enough to shimmy out of my boxers and reveal the entire length of my brotherly meat to Lydia for the first time. Then I hit the play button on my stereo as I hurried back to bed. Just as I was reaching my nude and waiting sister, Dashboard Confessional's "Don't Wait" began to play and I took a second to just appreciate the current state of things.

The combination of the music and seeing Lydia so sensually sprawled out before me with her legs spread was almost overwhelming. I never wanted anything so badly. There was a blender in my stomach and I was nearly dizzy from the emotions of the situation.

I met Lydia and took her hips in my hands, scooting up in between her legs. My cock rested just above the top of her slit, pressing into her little nub of a clit. Her emerald eyes rolled back into her skull at the initial stimulation as I rocked back and forth, covering my thick erection with my sister's leaking love juices.

"Oh god, James..." my sister whined. "I can't wait anymore. Please..."

I chuckled, earning an evil don't-fuck-with-me face from Lydia. I placed the head of my prick at her entrance and began to prod lightly. Once there was a little bit of give and the head of my cock popped inside her, I held it there and looked back up to meet her eyes.

"Ready?" I asked. I had to give her that one last out, just in case.

Without hesitation she replied "Do it."

With her blessing (and almost begging), I pressed into her and slowly slid into her soaked pussy. I could only get maybe an inch or two in at first.

"oh, OH FUCK!!" she cried out.

"Lyd, you are so amazingly tight, it's gonna take a couple minutes, okay?"

She just nodded her head and wrapped both arms around my neck as we sank closer to each other in our lurid embrace. It was very slow going, working in an inch at a time and then withdrawing to continue a little deeper. I gently stretched her swollen pussy lips and she took most of my length eventually.

As I finally bottomed out inside Lydia, she was panting heavily with her eyes shut tight. I could tell that she was still getting used to it but in immense pleasure also. These suspicions were confirmed when, after only thrusting fully once, her entire body started to convulse and her tiny cunt gripped me like a vice. She did everything she could to keep quiet, but she was just cumming too hard.

"Uh..uh..uhhn...UhhNN...Ooh...OOhHH...OOH GOD...JAMES!!"

I was worried that our parents would hear Lydia. What with her saying my name out loud and all, we couldn't exactly play it off if that happened. But I heard no indication and returned my attention to my sister as she rode down the high of her orgasm. Her breathing was heavy and her entire face and chest were bright red. She looked the most incredible that I had ever seen her. And she was mine.

"Congratulations, Ms. Cox. You're no longer a virgin." I said with a grin.

"Thank..You..Mr.Cox...Oh my...shit...that was...phenomenal." She tried to catch her breath. "It was...hands down...the best orgasm...of my life."

We both laughed until I started to pull out of Lydia and sank in again, making her moan a long and protracted 'oooooohhh'.

"I'm glad you're enjoying this. This is incredible, Lyd. You feel so damn good."

"Mmm...so you like your little sister's tight, virgin pussy?" she asked.

I damn near came right then and there.

"Geez, you're bad Lydia! Haha.."

"YOU'RE the one with your hard cock up your little sister's snatch." She said with a wink.

I loved the way she talked dirty to me. But she was so very right. The mere taboo of the fact that I was fucking my little sister made it all even hotter. I new then and there that there would never be any going back for the two of us. It was make or break. I would never want to be with any other woman for the rest of my life and I desperately hoped that she felt the same.

"Now, make love to me." She said confidently.

"Gladly."

I set a decent pace, withdrawing and plunging into Lydia, just a little harder and deeper every time. She was gushing her own fluids, but even with the lubrication she was unimaginably tight around me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Lydia began to pant and moan loudly and I could tell she was getting close again too. I would make this special for the both of us.

"Lydia, I want you to cum with me.."

"Oh..oh..uh..uhnn..Yes, please, James. Cum inside meee..."

I pumped my shaft into her harder and just swiped her cervix when she started to cum HARD. The Dashboard song "Stolen" came on and we both submitted to the heights of our sinful desires.

"Ja..J-JAMESSS!!" was all Lydia could muster before her orgasm took control.

My sweet little sister's eyes rolled again back into her head in her ecstasy and she spasmed over and over again. That's when the first spurts of my hot cum let loose inside my sis. I grunted and cried out with her as she milked rope after rope of semen from her big brother's cock.

We came down slowly, kissing and holding each other so very tight, not willing to ever let go again. When My cock finally deflated enough to slip out of Lydia, we looked deep into each other's eyes, knowing full well that we had just altered the course of our lives forever. We soaked in the awesomeness and magnitude of that realization as we recovered enough to speak. Just before I was about to say something, I saw the silent tears fall.

Instinctively worrying that something was wrong, I held her tight and asked her what was wrong and what I could do.

"I'm just happy, James. And scared. This...this is more than I could have ever hoped for my life. I can't give this up. If you leave me again...I would just die!"

She continued to cry soundlessly as I hurried to break down that thought and sooth her.

"Hey, Hey. Look at me. I'm never going. I'm never leaving your side again, you hear? I am all in, too. I want this for the rest of my life, Lydia. I want you forever."

"Oh, James.."

"Oh, Lydia.."

"I love you so much." She told me, emphasizing her statement by squeezing me tight.

"I love you more."

"I love you most!" she exclaimed with a laugh.

We were so spent that we had little energy for further conversation and we fell into a deep slumber cuddled close.

****

When I awoke the following morning, the sun was already spilling in. I had not woken up a single time during the night. I was astounded. I looked down at my adorable, sleeping sister with her head resting on me. Her dark hair fell over one side of her face, as usual, and the side of her mouth was curled into the cutest sleep smile. We were really gonna do this, we had a real chance to be happy and together! I didn't know how we'd do it, but I knew that I would go to the ends of the earth to see that it happened. My heart swelled and I had no words to describe the happiness I felt in that moment.

Until I looked up and at my bedroom door...Where my mom was staring right at me...

***To be continued...