Postapocalyptickling Ch. 03: Mutant

Story Info
A man and woman get captured by mutants.
1.3k words
4.29
3.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains nonconsensual elements.

*****

"Keep running Em!" Aiden shouted, though he knew she needed no encouragement. After the attack on their home and escaping out the back Em and Aiden hadn't stopped running, everyone had scattered into different directions to flee and now his only companion in the wasteland was Em.

They were about to stop briefly before a hulking figure came over a hill. A mutant, a being that stuck terror to anyone they came across. Both of the humans were tired, but knew that the fight for their lives was not yet over.

They continued to run before coming across the old-world junkyard. Aiden racked his mind to remember if travelers had said anything about the place, but in the heat of the moment decided to focus on escaping. Em was ahead of him, weaving through stacks of trashed cars and piles of scrap metal. She turned and shouted, "There! Let's hide there!"

It was a large ruined bus. Before Aiden could say anything Em began to tug at the doors on the vehicle's side. He went to join her but Em let out a surprised cry and was tugged backwards. Aiden turned and saw she was stuck in a makeshift trap, one leg strung up in a heavy piece of rope. Cursing, he went to try and untie her. However, he stopped when he heard thundering footsteps. Wheeling about, pistol in hand, he saw not one, but two mutants. Each was well over a head taller than him, wearing scrap metal armor, and wielding makeshift pipe guns which outmatched the tiny pistol he had. Running through every possible option in his head, Aiden knew it was over and threw the pistol at the mutants while they came closer.

....................

The mutants took Aiden and Em to a building in the junkyard. Tied with rope, both of them were hung on hooks by the rope tying their wrists. The mutants left the room and Em began to frantically whisper to Aiden. "What do we do?!" Aiden didn't know, but he did try to struggle off the hook.

A short time later the mutants returned, and to humans' shock both were female. Each had greenish-yellow skin, muscular bodies, and a pair of large breasts hidden by straining pieces of fabric. Other than some more strips of fabric around their waists the mutants were entirely nude. They also were grinning widely as they looked at their captured humans.

"Where more of you?" One of the mutants asked. Her voice was somewhat feminine, but had a deeper tone. Aiden had learned enough about mutants to know that they had a tenacity for capturing humans, but no one knew why.

"Where?!" Aiden shivered slightly at the mutant's yell before deciding to respond.

"We don't know. Our home was attacked and everyone ran in different directions." Aiden said in return. One mutant frowned while the other grinned.

"Hah hah hah! They thinks we aren't smart, right Moon?" The smiling mutant said. The frowning mutant, Moon, also began to grin.

"Yes Books. Right! Uhh..."

"Humans lying, Moon. They never tell the truth to us," the mutant, Books, continued. "Tell us where you live, humans!"

Aiden didn't know what to do, so he just told them what happened again. Books began to look frustrated. "Bah! I'm going to look in my books. Watch them, Moon." The mutant woman left and the other sat down in a chair too small for her body.

....................

Books returned a short while later. "I gots it! We need to do something to them to make humans tell the truth." Moon looked slightly confused at the thought, but Books continued, "My books showed something that leaves humans unharmed, but forced to tell truth!"

Aiden shuddered and Em let out a squeak of fear as Books reached out a hand towards her. The mutant's hand was slightly bigger than Aiden's and could probably crush a bone easily with those muscles. It got closer, and closer, before the hand started to graze repeatedly up and down the human's side.

Em's face briefly showed confusion before small giggles escaped her mouth. She tried to angle her body away from the mutant's hand, but the monster chased her body down every time.

Books seemed pleased with her findings and turned to Moon. "You do same to small man. The books say they always tell truth after many laughing." Books then returned to lightly tickling Em while Moon turned her attention to Aiden.

He couldn't believe what was happening. Mutants tickling them? The shock of the idea vanished as the mutant woman began to copy Books, letting her large fingers tickle up and down the man's sides. It wasn't long before Aiden's chuckling joined Em's.

"Hey Books, this fun!" Much to Aiden's displeasure, the mutant woman was starting to enjoy her tormenting. She was starting to explore the other areas of his body. Poking fingers into his armpits, lightly squeezing his waist, all producing more laughs.

"My books say they laugh and laugh before tell truth." The other mutant began to up her game as well, viciously tickling Em's sides. The woman's laughter grew in tone and Aiden, through his shaking due to being tickled as well, saw her begin to beg and plead for mercy. The man wasn't too far from doing so himself.

"Uhg, human cloth is getting in way!" Before Aiden could process what Moon just said she hooked fingers through his shirt and pants and, in one motion, ripped the clothing from his body. The human couldn't help but feel embarrassed at his nakedness in front of such a monster, a monster that seemed to be taking a high interest in his body. Moments later his shoes were ripped off too, leaving him completely nude.

"Hah! I wants to see what this one is too!" Books did the same to Em. Now both of the humans were naked in front of their mutant captors. Em whimpered as Books' hands approached to start tickling her thighs. Aiden begged and pleaded that they didn't know anything, but that didn't stop Moon from shoving fingers into both of his armpits.

The tickling went on and on. The mutants seemed to have turned it from an interrogation to a game. Both seemed to compete for which could get their human to laugh the loudest or to beg the most. Soon both Aiden and Em weren't even struggling anymore, hanging loosely from the hooks while weak laughter came from their throats.

"I, hehehehe, I knohohow! I'll telhelhelehl you!" Books stopped her tickling and Moon did too. Em panted and, with a tear stricken face, repeated, "I tell you everything you want to know. Please stop. Please."

"I knows it work! I take this one to talk in my room. You enjoys this one." In one quick motion Books took Em off the hook and threw her over her wide shoulders. Aiden could see Em weakly lift her face and saw a silent sorry in her eyes as both left the room.

"I have many ideas human! You bad for not telling truth!" Moon seemed very eager to return to her tickling.

Aiden didn't even bother to beg or try to tell her that Em was lying. He waited for the mutant's fingers to return, but she did something different this time. Moon opened her mouth wide and shut it around one of the man's feet. Moments later Aiden felt the mutants tongue slather all over his sensitive foot. It certainly didn't feel like a regular tongue, for it tickled worse than the fingers. He thought he didn't have the strength left to struggle, but the new tactic made him jump about in his bindings.

Moon continued to lick his foot, then switched to the other, then started to lick all over the human's chest and stomach. All of it produced more laughter from Aiden and more entertainment for the mutant. Then it got worse when Moon added her fingers to the tongue torture. It seemed to go on for hours.

Aiden couldn't guess what could happen next. Would Em tell Books something convincing? Maybe beg for leniency for her companion to stop the tickling? All he knew now was laughter that wasn't going to stop anytime soon.