Poster Girl Ch. 03 - Finale

Story Info
Melody's work is done.
4.7k words
4.69
3.1k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this story are fictional. All persons engaged in sexual activity are 18 years old or older.

"No fucking way."

"Yes way"

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Is she not pretty enough?"

"She's beautiful. And sweet. She's got a radiant smile and a laugh like angels singing."

Melody stared at me with a bemused smile.

"Sorry, I shouldn't talk about other women like that."

"Yes, you should. She's real, and you have a chance at real happiness with her. And boy, do you have it bad."

"Ok, yes, I've thought about Katie. A lot." I said, "but it can't go anywhere."

"And why not?"

"Because she is my student. And she doesn't like m—"

"Yes she does. She desperately does. The pain in her eyes when you called me 'Honey' was obvious."

"There is absolutely nothing about me that would induce a woman to want to be with me, even for a moment."

"There's you. And you are the only you on this planet. For some people, that won't mean anything. That's fine. You don't need every woman. Just the ones that see you and think, 'Hey, that's an interesting guy'."

"NO-body thinks that."

"I do."

"You were made to be attracted to me. It's built into your personality." Shame washed over my face as pain flashed in Melody's eyes. "For any woman free to choose, I'm not good enough to balance out what women put up with from guys."

Melody's mouth hung half open. "I..I..I don't know where to start with that." She placed a hand over mine. "The model whose form a I bear - I also have her memories. She enjoys sex - when she had a partner that showed some concern for her needs. Yes, we women need sex, we enjoy it. Or we can when the guy gives a shit."

"Now, real Melody has many memories of unfulfilling sex, even abusive sex, mostly when she was using sex to advance her career." She paused as I grimaced. "Yes, some women are preyed upon in that manner. Some use their bodies to acquire influence or power or wealth. There is no easy way for someone on the outside to distinguish between them. You aren't the one doing it to them, it is not your pain to bear."

"I don't know. The way my mother talks, everyone with a dick is guilty of hurting women. Like just looking at a woman burdens her."

"That's bullshit. Is that why you're alone? To not burden anyone?"

"Partly. The churches we went to when I was younger sure convinced me that if I slept with a woman outside marriage, we'd both go straight to hell."

"And they said it was okay to masturbate?" she asked with a playful smile.

"No, they spoke against that too. I just figured if I was going to hell, I shouldn't take anyone else with me."

"So why not get married - sex in marriage is okay right?"

"I don't think I could wait that long. Besides, those churches always talked about the wife's 'duties' to her husband. Which brings us right back to burdening a woman with my desires. And again, I'm not some prize to make it worthwhile to a woman." We sat silently for a moment. Even I could see there were myriad thoughts and questions dancing behind her face. "What is it?"

"I'm trying hard not to hate your mother."

My eyes tightened. "She's still my mother, don't say shit like that."

Her eyes downcast "Yes, master."

"Come on, don't do that."

Melody lifted her eyes to mine. "I am here to serve you. I don't know what power formed me, but I know I am here because you need me. At first, I thought I was here to meet your needs directly. After today in the mall, and what you've said, I think my purpose here is something larger." She smiled as she continued "Don't worry, we'll still fuck like bunnies. I'm still yours - and I have urges and needs too."

She pulled me close and began kissing me passionately. We both lay on our sides, facing each other, bodies pressed together, lips and tongues probing, yielding, caressing. Hands roaming nonchalantly along willing flesh.

Melody pulled back after a several minutes. "You've proven to be quite good at slow, patient, even teasing sex. Why don't we try something different this time?"

"Like what?"

"Fuck me like you own me."

"What?!!"

"Sometimes a girl needs to feel your primal side. Come on Master." She got up on all fours and flipped herself around with her head pointing away from me. She wiggled her ass. "Fuck me hard baby."

I still felt unsure, but I tried to keep the look off my face as I got up and knelt behind her. I ran my hands across her smooth butt cheeks. Then I laid a soft kiss on her left buttock. She looked back over her shoulder. "None of that soft - eeeep!" I bit the exact spot same spot on her right cheek. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

I slapped her left butt cheek hard. "Don't speak unless spoken to slave." I swear I heard a 'hmmmm' escape her as she shivered. I was rock hard by now. I reached my hands underneath to work on her arousal as I slid my cock along her labia. They were already damp. Not soaked, but they were getting there. After dancing my fingers on her belly briefly, I moved them up to cup her breasts, lightly at first. Then I took a firmer hold, laying my fingers so her nipples rested between my index and middle fingers of each hand. I gently squeezed her nipples as I leaned in to kiss, nibble, and lick the back of her neck. Her moans and whimpers signaled I was hitting the right spots.

I sat back up straight, sliding my hands along her sides down to her hips as I lined myself up with her lovely pink lower lips. They were blossoming and wet. With a firm hold on her hips, Pushed smoothly forward. Not so much a thrust, as continuous pressure, fully penetrating to the hilt.

"Ooooooooooh, God, yes thank you Master."

SWAT. "Keep talking and I'll shove my cock down your throat. Then I'll be the only one getting off." She whimpered and went silent. I couldn't see her face, but I swear I heard a grin in that whimper.

I began thrusting faster. I started with both hands on her hips. Once I had a rhythm going, I moved my right hand back up to her breast. I cupped it. I squeezed it firmly, then I inched her nipple "AAAH!" I wasn't sure which side of the pain/pleasure line that wound up on, so back off a bit, cupping that breast with my palm giving light pressure to her nipple.

I slipped my hand down to her pelvis, fingers groping, kneading her pubis. I could feel the rhythm off myself inside her transmitted to my hand. I slid one finger closer, until it reached the apex of her slit. Her hood was partly retracted, so applied slow, small circles. Her head came up and she snapped her hips back into me.

The power, the primal instinct built in me. Consumed by need, I let go of her hips and pelvis. With my left hand, I slid up her spine until my finger rested on her scalp, interlaced in her hair. I grasped her hair tightly as I increased my pace again. At this point, I was slamming my pelvis into her ass with utter abandon. I could hear my balls slapping forward with each impact, hitting her clit and mons. Her moaning increased along with a loud grunting timed with each thrust. A small shudder ran through her body. I slapped her ass with my right hand.

"HHHaaaaaaaaaa!! YEEEEEEEESSSSS!" She cried as her inner muscles seized around my organ. That was enough to set me off. Her body trembled, as did mine. Spent, I dropped back with my ass on my heels, then fell to the bed beside her.

She collapsed on her side, facing me. She looked worn at first, then she looked at me and her face may as well have been the dawn in all its glory. I smiled back as we both took a minute to catch our breath.

Wordlessly, she pulled herself in close to me, nestling her head under my chin. Within a few minutes, my little china doll was snoring softly.

I guess I did it right.

******

"You are real to me." That was the first thing I said to Melody the next morning once we were both awake. I should have said it last night. She smiled demurely. Then lunged in for a kiss. We ended up making out for a while.

The rest of the weekend, and the first few days of the week were a blur of heart-to-heart discussions and lots of sex. Everything I read before, now I practiced. Some techniques got rejected - gee some of it was bullshit, go figure.

Tuesday was my trivia night at the pub. Melody gamely came along. I introduced her to a few of the other regulars. She knew a few of the answers that were beyond me. She also insisted that a few of the ladies looked bummed out that I was there with her. As in, they wanted to be the one sitting next to me. I accepted she believed what she was saying. It didn't make any sense. Well, Melody's existence and devotion to me don't make a lick of sense either.

Melody also suggested we try something new - karaoke. I was mortified. Yes, I sang to myself a lot. I did it all the time, loudly, when I was alone. With Melody around, I only did it in a whisper, and only if she was asleep. Or when I thought she was asleep. On one car ride, she slipped one of my favorite tapes in the cassette player and encouraged me to sing along. I finally loosened up enough to do it. She liked it. Or claimed to. She hadn't lied yet. It was mostly love songs, and she did jump me when we got home. Genuine arousal? Ego building? Both? My world is in flux. I can freak out and stay in the painful familiar, or I can hold on loosely and not let go. Surf the chaos.

Thursday rolled around again. Katie's appointment was in the afternoon. Melody had asked to accompany me. I showed her around the campus. When I went up to the Tutoring Center, Melody took a magazine she'd bought at the campus bookstore and sat in the cafeteria reading.

That night, Melody dragged me out to karaoke. Willingly. Sort of. I knew I needed to get out more. But singing in front of people? Melody insisted I was good enough to get some attention with my singing. I ordered a bucket of beers as soon as Patsy, the waitress showed. Melody asked for the sign-up sheets. Patsy came back with six bottles on ice in a small, galvanized steel bucket and two slips of paper, one for each of us.

"Oh, I'm not singing." said Melody.

"This was your idea, you have to sing at least one song." I told her.

"I suck." I stifled the obvious reply, but Melody punched me in the arm anyway.

Patsy giggled "Honey, even if you have a voice like a dying cat, a man wants to see his lady up there, even if it's just once."

Melody took in a big breath and sighed "okay." Looked pensive for a moment, then wrote down a Song title & artist. She didn't let me see. I wrote down three. I reached for hers to take them to the KJ, but Melody shook her head no and held out her hand for mine. I shrugged and let her have it. Hey, At least I got to watch her walk away. And back again. Melody had a lovely bounce in her step.

"Oh, that song list is perfect."

"You looked."

"Of course I looked, woman's prerogative."

"Yeah, what's a man's prerogative?"

"You get to fuck me silly whenever you want baby."

I just sat there blinking. I mean, yeah, that deal is way in my favor. I'm just not used to having that arrangement. But yeah, she's been willing anytime I showed interest. And she's initiated plenty of times. God, my life is pretty damn good right now.

Fortunately, I had downed three beers by the time my first song was called. I made my way to the stage, nervous, but enough of a buzz to set it aside. I sang with my eyes closed for the first verse and chorus. There were several calls of support from the audience, so I finally opened my eyes as I sang out "...freedom, oh, freedom, that's just some people talkin'..." so I scanned the crowd a bit as I punched up with "...don't your feet get cold in the winter ti-ime.." and then, I looked right into the eyes of Katie. Smiling right back at me. Face glowing. Dressed - damn - dressed to inflame a man's loins. Okay, it was just a tight pair of jeans and a scoop neck blouse, but dear God. I stumbled the lyrics for only a moment and recovered. Katie grinned shyly, knowing she'd had that effect on me. I finished the song and rushed back to my table to the sound of mild applause. I grabbed a fresh bottle and drained it.

"Katie's here."

"Oh good. I didn't see her earlier. I was worried she decided not to come."

I just stared at her blankly. I sat quietly. Emotions warred within me. I felt betrayed by the set up. But, I did get applause, and Katie was smiling while I sang, so was it really betrayal or was it support? And Katie saw me sing! God, just shoot me now. But she liked it. Did she like my singing, or just that I was up there trying? Fuuuuuck. The chaos is really fucking scary. I can't tell what's a handrail and what's a shark fin.

A lady heading towards the bar set her eyes on me and smiled. "Nice job. Going up again later?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Looking forward to it."

"Thank you." She was already gone. Holy shit.

"See what I mean?" Melody said. I was about to reply, but her song was called. She looped a bit away from the stage on her way there. Probably just chairs pulled out too far to get through on the direct route. She started out nervous, but well. Just as she got to "...These are the days you wish your bed was already made..." she seemed to get her confidence and finished alright. I told her so when she returned. Light applause followed, along with a few whistles and one catcall.

"Glad that's over."

"People liked it."

"At least half of that was for my tits, not my singing," she smirked.

"It was still pleasant to hear." I held her hand and we sat a listened, and cheered as others went up. Then Katie was called. She was looking around the room searching as the instrumental lead in played. Melody waved her hand around in the air, and Katie zeroed in as she started with "Clock strikes, upon the hour, and the sun begins to fade..." She was clearly nervous, but did a nice job and got polite applause. Melody and I cheered loudly of course. Thirty minutes later, my second song was called.

"Sing it to her." Melody said as I rose.

"You sure?"

"Positive."

I started out singing to the middle of the audience, but I turned towards Katie's table as I hit the chorus. I locked eyes with her just as I reached "...I've been searching for a clue from you..." and spent the rest of the song serenading her. She looked as embarrassed as I felt. Her friends were laughing and patting her shoulder supportively. Others caught on quickly and shouted encouragement to each of us. There was one call of "Get it girl!" and another "Lucky Bitch!" That one threw me a bit, but I managed not to mess up the song. It was followed by light laughter and I'm pretty sure it was about getting serenaded, not getting me. At this point, I was willing to accept either.

As I finished, Katie's friends waved me over. Katie was blushing furiously. I descended the stage in that direction. They started chanting "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her." Katie rolled her eyes. I chuckled (not that she could have heard from that far away in that much noise) and tried to look apologetic for putting her on the spot like that. Then other tables joined the chant. Katie's eyes went wide, her mouth gaped. She buried her face in her hands. I stalled for a second. Alright, what the hell. I like her a lot. Now I know she likes me. Show her. Man up dude.

I walked up to Katie as she cowered in her chair. She must have seen my shoes in front of her, because she looked up. I took her hands in mine and raised them. She followed. I could see uncertainty, and fear, and desire? in her eyes. Well, hell, Melody was right. I placed my hands on her waist and leaned in for a gentle kiss. Katie kissed me back!!! I swear to God she whimpered as I moved my hands to her back and pulled her close. Something clicked. I had only meant to give her a soft, short kiss, but her response, the feel of her close to me, unleashed a hunger deep inside. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I began kissing her passionately. Cheers erupted from around the room. And then we broke. Katie blushed so red I thought her head would burst. She did her best to bury her face in my chest as we walked back to my table with Melody.

Uh, how was I going to handle this? Turns out I didn't have to, the girls handled it for me. As we got close, Melody hopped up and rushed towards us, eyes locked on Katie with a huge grin on her face. Melody squealed as she hugged Katie. "I'm so happy for you!" Katie's worry, visible on her face as we approached the table, vanished with Melody's smile and words. She broke out laughing and hopping for joy. Melody hopped with her.

The three of us sat down, and Melody burst out laughing at the quizzical look on my face. "I already told Katie that I'm your dating coach. I have no hold on you, just here to help ease you into the pool so to speak. I apologized to her for any pain that caused her last weekend and asked her to meet us here."

Katie nodded, looking at me with big eyes, still full of fear and uncertainty. And a face full of hope. "Well thank you both." I'm not usually a fan of surprises, but this one is worth it." Katie squeaked and gave me a big hug. Behind Katie's back, Melody beamed and gave me a thumbs up.

about an hour later, Katie's friends came by to say they were leaving. She'd ridden in with them, but wanted to catch my last song. I agreed to take her home afterwards. A few minutes later I got called for the last time. Melody looked at me like she was trying to speak telepathically. I may have gotten it wrong, but what I heard was "sell it." So I did. I played to the crowd in generally, but focused on Katie. I stared right at her on the bridge "...I wonder how we can survive, this romance, but in the end if I'm with you, I'll take the chaaaaance..." I got a lot of cheers for that ending. That wasn't as good as the leaping hug and kiss Katie gave me when I got back to the table. Ok, life is fucking awesome.

The girls decided to call it a night. Melody slipped into the back seat. Katie looked a bit nervous, but slid into the front. As the engine warmed up, I asked, "Okay Katie, where to?"

"Home."

"Well yes, but I need you to give me directions. I don't know where you live."

She wouldn't meet my eyes. "If I go home right now, I'll have to explain I was at a bar and rode home with a boy. Please, Daryl can I go home with you?" My surprise must have registered on my face. "I'd rather not have sex, but I would like to mess around for a bit. Is that okay with you?"

The air left my lungs. I tried forming words, but nothing came out. Katie looked worried. Melody popped me on the back of the head. "Sure, yeah that's fine. I can sleep on the couch Katie. I hope I haven't caused you trouble with your folks."

"Nothing that hasn't been brewing already. Thank you, Daryl. I knew you were a gentleman." Her sweet smile lit up the night for me. I pulled out of the parking lot and headed home.

Katie and I climbed the stairs together, holding hands. Melody followed discretely behind and closed the apartment door quietly as we fell to the couch, kissing and groping each other with occasional pauses to catch our breath. During one pause, I looked up to see Melody standing in my closet, waving as she faded into nothingness. I started to freak out for just a fraction of a second, but then I realized: She was here because I needed her, and now I don't. I felt a bit of sorrow for her, wondering if she was okay. Was she ever real?

"Baby? are you alright?" Katie's question brought me back to what I know is real.

"Yeah, hun, I'm good now." I kissed her again, sweetly. "I can change the sheets for you before you crash if you like."

"Oh no, It's too late for that much work. And Daryl, I am not kicking you out of your own bed."

12