Poster Girl Ch. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not making a lady sleep on the couch."

"Well, then I'll trust you to be a gentleman." She stripped off her jeans and blouse and crawled under the sheet and single thin blanket. A/C can only do so much, and it was April in Dallas. Hesitantly, I stripped down to my boxers and approached the bed.

"Would you rather I lay against the wall, so you can get out easily?"

"No. I'm good." She faced the wall and invited me to spoon her. I crawled into bed and took the offered position. "And Daryl?"

"Yes Katie?"

"I'm not going to freak if your hand wanders, especially in our sleep."

"I'll try not to."

"Dude, you had your hand on my tit earlier and I was clearly into it. Don't be silly" then she emphasized her point by grabbing my hand and placing it on her left breast, sandwiching my fingers between her flesh and the mattress, my palm centered over her nipple. It was erect enough to be noticed through her bra. Just to throw an exclamation mark on it, she pushed her ass into my pelvis and wiggled it. "That's perfect." I lay there, still dumbfounded, but very happy.

******

The next morning, I dropped Katie off at her house. I offered to come in and help her explain, or take some of the blame, but she said it wasn't my fight to deal with. So, I headed in to work, only about half an hour early for my shift. The day went well. Before I left, I looked up a florist in the yellow pages, finding one that was between the grocery store and my apartment. I placed an order for a simple bouquet after I picked up a few items at the grocery store. A couple of items I just needed to restock, and two snacks that I remembered Katie mentioning she liked.

I spent the afternoon nervously marking time. Yes, I had some practice before. Yes, Katie had clearly indicated her interest. I was still working without a net tonight. Four thirty rolled around and I finally let myself lay out my clothes for tonight's date. My first real date with Katie. If I drink another soda to settle my stomach, I'll be burping all night! Cold water. I pulled a jug of water from the fridge and poured myself a glass. Sure, because ditching your date every five minutes to pee is going to be better than belching all night!

I sat down on the couch, placed my hands on my knees, closed my eyes and forced myself to take slow, deep breaths. I eventually distracted myself with a soliloquy on why Picard was a better example for a young man dating than Riker. It kept me in the general mindset, without fretting about tonight.

******

I picked Katie up from her house promptly at 6, as agreed. Her mother was in the doorway, giving me a blank stare as we drove away. She did have a slightly pleased face when I showed up at the door. Maybe she had written me off as one of those 'pull up to the curb and honk' guys.

Over dinner, Katie told me how her mother had laid into her almost as soon as she walked in the door. After about fifteen minutes of harangue, Katie had threatened to back her things and move in with me. MY eyes bugged briefly.

"Uh, Katie, well you are welcome - without any expectations - if things get too rough, I can make space for you. We could get one of those privacy screens so you have some space to yourself."

Her eyes hooded "Don't be silly, Daryl. If I move in with you I'm falling a sleep beside you. Hopefully, with a pussy full of cum." I choked on my drink. Katie giggled and blushed. "Oh my god, I've never said anything like that before. But it's fun teasing you."

"Glad to be of service." I said, having just recovered the ability to breath without coughing.

We left the restaurant and headed to one of the few clubs I had tracked down that didn't allow smoking. Katie looked at me as we pulled into the parking lot. "You dance?"

"Not well, but you said you wanted to dance with somebody."

Katie threw her head back and laughed. "Okay smooth operator." Her laugh put life in my heart. Life is so very good.

******

Now, I'd love to tell you that Katie and I married, had a handful of kids, and lived happily ever after. No. We did have a great time together for several months. We ended things amicably. We both recognized the attraction slipping. We tried a few techniques to 'recharge the fire', but we realized it just wasn't there. I did have her as a student for one more semester after we broke up. She decided to switch majors to Business and needed to take Business Calculus. She got an A. I managed not to say 'I told you so'. Well, not out loud. I did tell her how proud I was of her.

About a week into dating Katie, I took down Melody's poster. Katie said she didn't mind, but I told her I didn't need it anymore. I learned a lot from those months with Katie.

Two months after things ended with Katie, I met Elaine at karaoke. We love each other's singing. She snuggles up with me to watch movies. I like catching her intent on her latest craft project. It's been nine years now, married for most of that time. We have three kids and one more on the way. Our oldest is the most aggressive player on her U8 soccer team. She hates it when I yell out "Pigtail Power!" as she makes a big play. She forgives me when I get her ice cream.

The End

That's it folks, this concludes my freshman offering as a writer. Sorry it took so long, but I have been learning and growing throughout this process. I think you'll find chapter three benefited from the experience. Please comment and rate!

12