All Comments on 'Poster Girl Ch. 03 - Finale'

by RonanJWilkerson

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Losing Melody so quickly did leave me feeling a little shor-changed.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson9 months agoAuthor

Melody was there to 'fix' Daryl from his insecurities and hang ups. She knew this the moment Katie showed up in the food court. Her departure was a point of pride. Daryl was healed and ready to have real relationships with women.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Well written, and to the point, too.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I have to agree that you did improve and you totally kicked ass on the ending with your wording, your timing and on a personal basis you managed to hit me pretty hard emotionally with the growth and love this story showed in it’s incredibly well written characters. I look forward to enjoying more of your work and watching you grow even more as an author.

Lexx xoxo

alsithalsith5 months ago

"exact spot same spot" redundant first spot.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"then I inched her nipple" typo. Missing p

alsithalsith5 months ago

"and we sat a listened" typo? A-> and? Or maybe should be "as we sat and listened" ?

alsithalsith5 months ago

"about an hour later," missing capital on "about"

(oh, Incase you're worried, I only bother proofing stories I like unless I'm actually getting paid for it, so this is a compliment).

alsithalsith5 months ago

"I played to the crowd in generally," in general, or crowd generally.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"threatened to back her things" back -> pack.

alsithalsith5 months ago

"falling a sleep beside you." Asleep (typo)

alsithalsith5 months ago

Great ending.

Timtom12Timtom125 months ago

Loved the story, wondered if it would turn into a threesome or something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRonanJWilkerson@RonanJWilkerson
An interested reader still trying to wrap his head around the idea people are loving his work. If you are interested in earlier access, or the Character Sketches with images for the characters in Bunker and DiD, check out my Patreon page. https://patreon.com/Ronan332 Releas...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Poster Girl Series Info