All Comments on 'Posture and Imposture Ch. 01'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
richard_frichard_fover 17 years ago
first rate!

Terrific build up to the story line, and I love the Suzy character. Can't wait for the next chapter.

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
They keep on coming

Despite the evangelicals best efforts to comment us off this website these erotic stories are still getting posted. Maybe you guys should just give up and take your wimpy "anonymous" comments elsewhere.

Cheers to the writer. A very good story.

Sam3323Sam3323over 17 years ago
Very Good

Very good buildup to a good story. Hope there is more with Suzy and both the men involved. Looking forward to more.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Proofreading ftw!

Story was fine. But was her name Deb or Suzy? ;) Proofreading for the win!

ohioohioover 17 years ago
good so far

Interesting story, with a fascinating exploration of the husband's and wife's feelings about a sort of "semi-open" marriage. I look forward to seeing where you go with this.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just another stupid wimp writer

There are so many way to take off yout litle cock and become a wman so we all may shit and vomit on you...you idiot motherfucker

Anytime may GO KILL YOURSELF...nothing to loose

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Feeling justified

It gives the husband knowing that the wife wouldnt cheat on him like the first wife did.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very disappointing

Riding ATVs in shorts instead of long pants?! With a passenger!! And apparently no helmets! Very irresponsible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just a tirade of a man who never found true love

He has never had anyone really love him so he trys to compensate.

Sad excuse of calling living in what he can stand as love. SO sad that people make excuses for not being able to cope with being a wimp writer and husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh Brother...

Please don't give us this crap about angst and anguish over betrayal of infidelity while in the same breath espousing fantacies envsioning your wife with another man. Your rationalizations concerning the need for variety fall way short. There is a distinct difference between civilized human beings and animals. Animals don't get married and make a commitment of fidelity between each other before GOD. Some bird species have more empathy, compasion, and commitment to their partners than you do! Let your next story be about how you fucked a sow...when they're in heat they'll fuck anything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What?

I couldn't even get past your set up. NO WIMP? HA, what you described as your first marriage was nothing but. You weren't naive. You were to fucking worried to live without her that you put up with her shit. Affraid of failure in your second marriage you opened it up to allow affairs. Maybe only one per year, but buddy, thats still cheating. Call it what you want but don't try to bullshit people by telling them how strong a man it takes to allow his woman to fuck another man. That's the weakness showing, let her do what ever she wants. Pretend to be ok with it, just don't piss her off so she doesn't leave you. The what would I do without her syndrome. If you're going to be a cuck, then write a cuck story. But don't try to tell me what a secure emotional individual you are. You contradict yourself so many times, that you don't even realize who you are. Call a spade a spade, or call it a fucking shovel. But don't you dare try to call it a manual excavation device. It don't wash.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well let me be honest a second. Bear with me

I can't say that this story was my cup of tea, but since I read it I'll just comment on why.

The story you wrote really is just about the main character being a willing Cuckold and wife watcher. That and some major league stroke material. That and all the inconsistancies you threw around it confused me.

When I first started reading it I thought you were going to show how they were better off with each other than their previous mates, but all you showed me was that the new wife, Suzy, was going to get to run wild, be a bigger slut than his first wife ever was, and the husband was a closet Cuckold/Wife watcher who just now finds out he can't get enough of that from her.

Let me explain:

When I read this part -

"We found each other after two horrible marriages. Her ex-husband was abusive and controlling and neurotically obsessed with the idea that Suzy was cheating on him."

-I thought ok, she really got the short end of the stick in her first marriage and would make sure her next husband was man enough for her, but that wasn't to be. All we have here is someone that shouldn't have ever "remarried" ANYONE if all she wanted to do was sleep around and work it out of her system (if she ever does). What also didn't make sense to me was that it seemed she need a "new" husband to get back at the "old" husband for trying to control her. Why marry anyone of she wanted to see what other men were like?

Or when I got here -

"My marriage was the opposite. Marge was a drunk and a cheater. Naively, I trusted her because it is in my nature to trust."

- Why would the husband ever get back into another "willing" relationship with a NEW wife who sleeps around too. The only thing I got from this was he was upset his "old" wife never let him watch. If it bother him enough to eventually divorce her, it makes no sense he'd go into a "new" relationship that was the same thing he just left with his eye's wide open. Unless he was upset he never got to watch from start to finish that is.

But here are the two things that really killed it for me. One one hand you wrote:

...I don't believe in so-called "open marriages," at least not for me, if that means that each partner is free to couple with whomever they feel like on a whim. The thought of my wife with another man is painful, not the least because I have already been severely wounded in that place and still carry the scars...

Then at the end, after his wife is done, you write this:

...The only negative emotion I had really was about myself. I felt guilty for spying on them. It was as if I had unjustly distrusted my wife and had cheated on her in a small way when I spied on her...

Huh? He was the one that felt like he cheated on her because he watched her "in secret" cheating on him with another man? He felt he cheated on her? Wow. I can't even follow that twisted logic. I know it's supposed to be from the characters view point, but I can't even follow it to see how someone fresh out of a cheating relationship could remotely feel this way. Even "AFTER" the couciling, like he was supposed to have had.

You wrote well enough that I actually sat and thought about what I should say instead of just rattling off "this sucks" like I might have done. But the story really is about a guy who one day wants to marry a woman, work's out the ground rules to be a willing Cuckold, does so, and finds out after marriage that he really enjoy's being one. And next time he just needs to make sure the wife lets him watch her play. And these two pillars of the community have kids they are raising while they do this.

The only thing this story is missing now is if you decide that he like humilation to go with it. I mean based on how you wrote the first part he waded through multiple affairs of his first wife before he got a divorce. Now you have his 2nd wife fooling around and he finding out he gets off on it. The only thing that is missing is that he admits he needs her to humlitate him with the other guys to finish off the story.

Sorry I didn't like it, but it doesn't make much sense to me.

-Risq

Orion623Orion623over 17 years ago
If it walks like a duck

and quacks like a duck it probably is a cuckold story.

When I began reading this I had some hope that this would be a different twist on the usual cuckold tale. The couple seemed to agree that anything up to intercourse was allowed on a once a year basis if someone interesting was found by either of them. The key to this for me was that the rules applied to both of them. I had some hope that the husbands escapades outside of marriage would be part of an entertaining story.

Unfortunately, and as usual, I see that the husband is enthralled and, at the same time,in anguish while watching his wife perform. Not only that but he feels guilt because of spying on them when he was instrumental in setting it up for them in the first place.

I keep getting my hopes up that in one of these cuckold stories the husband will stir himself from wimpdom and rise to a position of semi-equality with his spouse. I know it's to much to ask that the husband actually manages to assume the mantle of manliness.

Perhaps Part 2 will bring some relief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Strange story!

This is one of the strangest stories I've read . Poor old Matt got rid of his previous wife because she drank and was unfaithful even sleeping with his good friend. Now he's married to good old Susie who just gets halfbagged and then lets Matt's friend finger fuck her, after which she gives him a blow job. She is faithful tho. Ben can't put it in her, just blow jobs will be given. Boy lucky Matt. Thank God he got rid of his former cheating wife and found this paragon of virtue.I can see why he is proud of her? the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

Great story. Please juice it up some more in your next installment. I love the way you play up the infidelity. :)

shangoshangoover 15 years ago
Hey, Cum breath!

Why don't you just get it from the source and cut out the middle(wo)man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
writer is a coward little sissy

No need to read after the 2nd paragraph. He or should I say she the writer blames men for putting their wives in cages. Really! What a load of shit you worthless cunt . If the wife is a disrepectful unloving cheating Cunt. Then dump her. But to try and blame someone else at the beginning for you being a wimp tells all. Thank God this piece of shit writer has stopped writing. At least under this pen. Nothing hot about this. Unless you are a faggot or cunt.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Anonymous 09/08/06 absolutely NAILED it.

"Call it what you want but don't try to bullshit people by telling them how strong a man it takes to allow his woman to fuck another man."

VERY well said.

No, author, you are not a wimp for "not keeping your wife in a cage".. that was an asinine thing to say.

You are just a submissive cuck-loving pantywaist that gets off on other men fucking a woman you supposedly are married to. Why not just put on frilly panties and suck out his creampie next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Somehow, and I guess that I'm old school....

I don't see how it's less unfaithful to suck a guy to completion and swallow his cum than to fuck him, especially if he uses a condom. By the way, did you kiss her when she got back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

More cuck shit from a fag writer......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Fag shit! Obviously written by a woman who hates husbands and has to write sissy fag shit. Oh and Blaming the wronged party for the bad hateful behavior of the guilty - Pathetic!

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

good agreed sharing of his Suzy, but is watching really a mistake ?

pg2 who is Deb "Deb lifted her head for a Moment"?

gpetagpetaabout 4 years ago

good agreed sharing of his Suzy, but is watching really a mistake ?

pg2 who is Deb "Deb lifted her head for a Moment"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star cuck fag

No balls no dick to please a lady so have other men do it for you fag cuck ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆- [5- (4.65/5=93%)]! The wife is a keeper. Period.

Yes, the wife has committed adultery, but her husband had already given her a hall pass of sorts whereby she can stray once a year providing she does it in secret.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5- (*****-)

:)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Written by a woman or a very gay man who hates straight men.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69about 1 year ago

Wow another author going out of there to justify wife being a slut and hubby being a super sick cuck. No matter what you put in this story it is the same as hundreds of others. You make hubby a beta male with sick and twisted desires. You make so make idiotic assumptions and reasons for hubby to be so worthless. Awful

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Here pussy, pussy! When does the husband get his chance for some strange? That's right,you have to have some balls that work to be able to fuck like a man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous