Potato Farming Coworker

Story Info
Black coworker has a nice body, and you have urges.
1.8k words
4.03
29.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
W00dyEric
W00dyEric
16 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18 and have fictional names. Any resemblance to a person, place, or incident is entirely coincidental.

______________________________

"Coming to Mississippi was a mistake." you muttered to yourself as you wiped the sweat from your eyebrows. Gripping the shovel in your hand, you looked over the grassy field to see the rest of your coworkers continue to dig into the dirt.

"What's to hate?" your nerdy friend, Daniel, asked optimistically... evidently hearing your complaint.

You met Daniel not too long ago when he offered to help you unload your truck after you had moved into his neighborhood. He told you he was an introvert, but so far you found no evidence that could prove that statement. He was always friendly with others, especially you... which is how you adjusted to your new home very quickly.

Daniel was a good guy, but this dude literally talks nonstop about his favorite video games and movies. Granted, he was the one who found you a job... although plowing a potato field was not what you had in mind at all.

Daniel adjusted the glasses on his face and patted your shoulder.

"Come on, cheer up." he smiled.

"Paycheck is tomorrow."

"This heat though..." you groaned.

"It's unbearable. And the people are no different."

"N-no offense, of course." you said, quickly catching your sentence.

Your four-eyed companion only smiled and responded, "Think nothing of it."

You returned to your manual labor for a while when boredom hit you harder than a sledgehammer. Instead of complaining, you decide to kill some time by speaking with Daniel.

"So..." you began.

"So?" he asked, his attention focused on the task before him.

"You graduated from high school 2 years ago?" you questioned.

"That is correct." he responded.

"How come you didn't apply for another job? I mean, besides this?"

Daniel stopped what he was doing and looked up at you.

"I don't like the idea of wearing a business suit, or a uniform. Besides, here you can work at your own pace. Oh sure, the folks you work with can be insufferable at times... but where will you not find insufferable coworkers?"

"Makes sense." you agreed.

You kicked the dirt as you tried to think about something else to talk about.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" you asked.

Daniel chuckled.

"No, not anymore at least." he grinned.

"What went wrong?"

"Let's just say her mood swings frightened me." he joked.

"What about you, seeing anyone?"

You never have officially dated anyone, not that you were bashful, it's just that you haven't quite found anyone to share a legitimate interest with. Plus, you prefer seeing a lot of girls (with smoking hot bodies of course). All those times staring at magazines or other "sources" of entertainment has given you an interest in women with large bosoms and thick buttocks. Specifically black women...

You haven't encountered many black women before. You weren't really attracted to them at first until you accidentally walked in on one in the bathroom of a party. She was in the middle of "relieving" herself when you burst in. The toothy grin she gave you was enough to make your pants feel tighter within seconds... and then you both embraced eachother with your tongues. After what seemed like an eternity, you released your sixth orgasm onto her small chest. Everything else soon started to set into motion as your desire to feel another ebony woman's body grew.

There's just something about them that you wish to discover, physically...

Soon, your memories and urges caused your working pants to become rather uncomfortable due to your growing bulge stretching everything out.

You didn't realize Daniel was tapping your shoulder until you heard the boss yelling at everyone for taking an undeserved break. So you both hurried to get back to work.

Daniel started speaking to you about a new video game he had bought when your attention turned to another coworker...

A black woman...

Your eyes practically snapped onto her E-cup sized breasts when she turned to face your direction.

"She hasn't noticed me yet... good." you thought aloud.

Her skin was the color of milk chocolate, which had a fine medium when it combined with the rays of the sun. Her hair was tied to a bun. She wore extremely tight yoga pants which evidently had trouble containing her voluptuous booty. Over her chest was a white tank-top, and though she wore a bra... her left nipple stuck out and could clearly be seen through her shirt.

Green eyes... strange, but undoubtedly sexy. Her round (but not fat) belly made her look even more gorgeous. Chubby cheeks and thick lips also added to the beautiful sight.

You decided to continue working (except this time going near her).

You absolutely enjoyed watching her bend over to tend to the potatoes, and you gazed at her butt when she would walk somewhere... watching those hips go up and down... side to side.

She seemed to stray away from the other black ladies that were there, almost as if she was shy.

"Oh we'll see how shy you really are." you thought.

Though that could cross a line... you don't even know her.

But your ability to reason was soon replaced with lust as you witness her walk into the nearby woods, no doubt to take a leak. This stranger turned you on so much that you just couldn't control yourself anymore, so you followed.

Your suspicions were proven correct as you peeked from a tree to see the stranger squatting down near a bush. You checked behind you to make sure you both were at some appropriate distance from the rest... you were.

You realized that she had finished when she rised to pull her pants back up. Then it hit you... this girl was wearing no panties.

"Saves the trouble, I guess." you smirked.

And now you observed as the poor woman had difficulty trying to pull the pants over her chocolate booty (for it being too big).

She wiggled. She squirmed. But her efforts were fruitless. Her rump appeared before you in plain view... as if it were attempting to hypnotize you.

Oh yes. That attempt was successful, as you felt yourself lunge forward from your hiding spot and jump onto her... plunging your raging manhood into her within seconds.

This caught her by surprise as she turned to look back at you with wide eyes.

"What on earth are you- OH!" she screamed as you began thrusting into her already moist pussy.

"I'm so sorry... I can't help it." you panted as you smacked your hips against her round bottom with rhythm.

Her tight walls closed around your mighty spear with each thrust, making you groan in a combination of pain and pleasure. Your heavy balls slapped against her, creating a loud smacking sound that you hoped wasn't too audible from afar. You started groping her large tits with one hand as you used the other to grip her belly in order to give yourself some balance.

She didn't appear to be trying to stop you or calling for help... in fact, she looked like she was enjoying this as much as you.

You loosened your grip on her.

She took advantage of this and placed her hands on the tree in front of her and pushed herself backwards, causing you to immediately slip out of her and fall onto the ground.

You rubbed your head from a minor pain due to landing on a small rock... but the pain was the least of your worries as you looked up to see the woman now facing you... looking at your fleshpole with her arms crossed.

"Was that a smile on her face? She still hasn't pulled her pants up." you started thinking to yourself.

As you tried to come up with some cheesy explanation, she suddenly spoke.

"Well now look at what you've done, stranger." she grinned.

"Making me wet and not even finishing inside of me."

Wait what?

"Brave of you to try and have your way with me... but that, is a big no no." she continued.

You were now between the emotions of fear and confusion. Here stands probably the thickest woman you have ever seen... and she wants to finish what you started.

"I'm the one who decides what to do during the session. And since you didn't ask for my permission either, that's also a big bonus." she laughed.

Oh boy.

She then removed her pants and kneeled in front of you, wrapping her hand around your throbbing member.

"No need to take it slow now..." she said right before swallowing your entire length.

You gasped and began shaking.

Since the wetness had lubricated your "magnum" there was no point of her wasting time licking your shaft. She just completely took you down her throat.

She began bobbing her head up and down, leaving strands of saliva slowly dripping down to your base. Her tongue explored every inch of you. She would occasionally take you out of her mouth to jerk you off, only to resume her heavenly suck.

Eventually she pulled her lips away from your head with a loud 'pop' and stood back up.

Your eyes widened as she took off her shirt slowly and then her purple bra, you nearly came right then and there.

And without a warning, she pounced onto your lap and impaled herself onto your pole. Her weight was enough to push your entire breathe away. She used her internal walls to massage your penis and then began bouncing on your lap.

You layed back and enjoyed the view of her giant tits bouncing around wildly, you grabbed them and played with her nipples. She moaned loudly and started quickening her pace. Her belly would touch yours every now and then, and her butt smashed your balls to the ground every time she would descend. She lowered herself just enough for you to catch her breasts into your hungry mouth. You smacked her fat butt while she made circular motions on your piece of steak. Finally, she grabbed you by your hair and pulled you into a lustful kiss. Forcing her tongue into your mouth and making your eyes roll back.

That was enough for you to explode inside of her. She continued making out with you as she slowed down her bouncing rhythm. Your rod throbbed painfully as you shot multiple loads into her.

You eventually fell back to gasp for air while she stroked her own hair and looked down at you intriguingly.

"I uh... never got your name." you stammered.

"Doesn't really matter, you can have my number instead." she replied.

Can't argue with that.

You both got dressed and returned to work, which thankfully was already over.

In the past few days, Daniel wondered why you started spending less time with him. You were nice enough to call him and ask him about the upcoming game that was going to be released, which he so eagerly began explaining to you what he was going to be doing on it.

You nodded and listened intently to him as you watched the stranger kneeling down in front of you... slobbering on your length.

W00dyEric
W00dyEric
16 Followers