PotTC - Ashley Introduction

Story Info
Short Character Introduction - Brothel Scene.
1k words
4.31
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prophecy of the Twilight Crown

By Winston Scarsdale

Introduction

Ashley let out a gasping sigh, her toy-like dick wagging limply between her legs, heavy purple tits slapping gently against the claw-marked wood. She had been pushing back into the urok's assault on her ass with her hands on the wall, but exhausted and long into the act, her elbows had buckled and her chest and arms were rocking against the wall in tempo with the thrusts from behind. An involuntary moan escaped her lips as she focused on resisting the orgasm welling within her core. Her urok partner, Okum, made a point of riding Ashley well past the point of joy or comfort, seeking instead to leave her a dazed, thoroughly dominated pile of blue flesh. This time, as every time before, she struggled to satisfy him in time with her own climax. Still, she lost herself for several long moments, grinding his thickness into the depths of her gut - pushing herself ever closer to the edge.

The urok's hand shifted from its grip on her tail, positioning to steady her quaking knees and better pull her hips into his own. Ashley's trance was broken. She wanted to look back at him, to watch him fuck her, but in her position against the wall, the curling, ram-like horns which sprouted from her forehead prevented her from craning her neck enough. She could only steal a glimpse in the mirror across the room. The urok's muscles rippled as he lewdly drew the length of his heavy cock from her hind before swiftly reburying it. Seeing the athletic, ocher-fleshed creature roughly handle her own indigo softness in the mirror caused her arousal to peak, and she lost control. The sounds in the room muted and her vision waned as the heat in her pelvis washed up through her body. Okum struggled to maintain his grip as Ashley's body began a shaking orgasmic fit. Her muscles spammed rhythmically around her uroki intruder as thin looping strands of clear liquid leaked acrobatically from her flopping penis to the ground around her cloven hooves. Her orgasm was stirred further by the relentless urok's cock, pressing into her favorite spot while simultaneously tickling her deepest reaches. Each orgasm rolled into the next, billowing through her like the sandstorm gale through a twisted canyon. When she finally came back into her senses, minutes had passed. Okum's manhood, like an iron rail, continued, but the sensation in Ashley's bowel was growing sensitive.

Although Okum insisted on meeting Ashley as a customer, their relationship was the closest thing to love she had ever experienced. She found it simple to endure the brutal fucking, knowing that her uroki partner would be sated by the finish - subdued by her obvious finesse as a lover and undeniable femininity. Musing warmly, she occupied her thoughts with images of him panting on her bed, exhausted, pulling her into her to him and doting on her covetously until sleep overcame them both.

Ashley's thoughts were drawn away from her fantasy as Okum grew thicker and harder in her. The vestigial jolts of post-orgasmic pleasure had left her, and the oil between them had gone tacky. Her eyes wetted slightly as the union turned uncomfortable, but she rocked her hips harder knowing he would soon cum for her. He felt like a hammer, negligently pounding through her satin hole. But after not long, he gripped her tightly and forced himself to the hilt inside of Ashley's sore asshole. Moaning softly and feeling him flex inside, her breath became short and gasping in his vice-like hold.

When the urok released his grip, her shaking legs gave way and she slowly collapsed to the ground like a newborn doe, her short claws scoring the wall, dragging as her body sank. She took a moment and found her wits, then turned to Okum. He was already sitting on her bed. He motioned with a finger for her to approach and then pointed to his flagging cock-meat. She crawled to him, as she knew was expected. Then he gently took her by a horn and guided her lips to his sticky member. Without hesitation she took him into her mouth, expertly avoiding gouging him with her fangs, and with her lips and tongue, began scrubbing him clean of the activity's oil, sweat, and, of course, her own earthy essences. Her horns would prevent her from taking most men into her throat, but with Okum, it was his girth. Ashley could barely hear him over the loving blowjob she was performing, as he began telling of the weeks since he had last been by the brothel. Eventually he let go of his grip as he stood to collect his clothing.

Panicked but too suave to show it, Ashley invited him to stay the night, trying as she spoke to smooth her stained bed-sheets into an appealing fashion. Okum insisted that he would be too busy to stay, dismissing her invitation casually. She knew better than to argue with him, and masked her dejection as they expressed their farewells. When Ashley leaned in for a kiss, the urok humphed with a chuckle before planting a peck on her forehead.

Ashley stepped to the window to see him leave, taking a moment to examine a braided length of her ember-colored hair that had been accidentally been dragged through a puddle of her own coital leavings. She sighed at having bathed only shortly before Okum's arrival. Soon, though, her attention was drawn to the street below as Okum navigated his way back to the academy, seeming otherwise focused. With expert grace, she smiled warmly, hopeful that he would take a moment to glance at her window. He did not, and soon he had vanished into the desert city evening. She briefly examined her soiled braid once more as she felt Okum leak from her, cooling her thighs and scrotum. She turned from the window; the room seemed emptier than it had in weeks. There, Ashley stood in silent contemplation for a long moment, flexing her bottom and appreciating the soreness in her depths, before snuffing her lamps and dragging herself into bed, alone.

~