Pounded by the Bodybuilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_MisterJ_
_MisterJ_
17 Followers

"Make me your bitch."

He bent over my body as he continued fucking me. "This is what you wanted all along. The reason you let me workout late. So you can get me alone and I'll fuck you like a bitch. Huh, you slut?"

"I've been fantasizing about you fucking me for the longest time, sir."

Without pulling his dick out, he flipped me on my back and resumed fucking. "This is no longer a fantasy. From now on, your ass is mine."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He scoffed. "Who would've known that a manly guy like you will be begging to get fucked like a bitch."

"Deeper. I want all of your dick in me. Fuck me deeper."

Derek reached for his sweaty jockstrap from the floor and stuffed it inside my mouth. "Bitches shouldn't say anything while a real man fucks them. But what they can do is enjoy the taste of my ball sweat."

I moaned through the damp jockstrap.

Still inside me, he pulled me in a hug and got off the bench.

My arms and legs wrapped tight around his massive torso.

His hands grabbed my sides and made me bounce on his dick, fucking me upright.

I gripped him tighter.

After almost a minute, he brought me toward the mirror with the toiletries and resumed fucking me on the counter.

Precum soaked the belly of my shirt. I needed to get off. My hand moved to my hard dick.

"Uh uh." Derek knocked my hand away. "You don't need to do that. I'll fuck the cum out of you."

I believed him as I braced myself on the counter. My head kept banging the mirror. The sweat from my hair smudged the glass. "Keep going. Don't stop." The jockstrap muffled my words.

The hair dryer and some toiletries got knocked off to the floor as Derek's fucking rocked the counter.

Fuck. I'm cumming. The pleasure short-circuited my brain as cum exploded on my uniform.

He kept pounding me.

Some hit me on my chin. The rest formed white ropes of liquid on my chest and abs.

"Get ready. I'm going to breed you. You want my seed?" He pulled his jockstrap out of my mouth.

"Yes. Knock me up. I want to have your babies."

Derek growled. His forceful thrusts pounded into me as he emptied his load.

"I can feel each spurt."

Once emptied, he fell on top of me while his dick remained inside me.

I let my cum and our sweat soak into my uniform as we both stayed still while catching our breaths.

Moments passed. "I think I went over the thirty minutes I promised earlier. But I hope the fucking made up for it."

"Oh yeah. Don't worry. Your dick more than made up for it."

We both laughed.

Derek pulled out of me. "I need another quick shower and then leave before my wife calls again."

"I'll get you another towel."

He helped me off the counter. As he started heading for the shower, he looked back at me. "That was the best late workout I've ever had."

"I was serious about what I said earlier. You can fuck me anytime you want."

"Maybe I'll even invite one of my buddies to experience how good it feels to workout late." He winked.

_MisterJ_
_MisterJ_
17 Followers
12