All Comments on 'Pounded in Padre'

by Hotwifeshowoff

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
question:

Does Joel ever get any extra on the side? It says swinger and you say for years you guys swing. So far I don't see t his as "even". She gets all she wants and he simply watches. Not much swinging in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Are you gonna

Keep her and the college kids baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

5* stars !!!!! Great start, I hope you continue the story with chapter 2 so we can find out what's on disc 3. I would LOVE to see Shannon bring hubby a huge cream pie home for him to cleanup after her trip. Maybe in 9 months she can surprise Joel with cuckold pregnancy. Please please continue !!!!!!

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Written with a sophomoric lense re sex and females

this is past the use by date. I mean the focus on tit size, sheer blouses, etc is really a young, immature mans game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
shannon is a hot slut!!

I have chatted with you guys in the chat rooms. As I read this story I visualized Shannon in all the hot pictures you shared. So hope I see you guys out at the bar some night. Shannon and this story are amazing!

Wolverine46Wolverine46over 4 years ago
Hot hot hot!

That story had me hard from start to finish! Thank you and I will be reading all her stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They come and go every day.

We can wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

As a stroke story, it has merit. If you’re looking for something insightful beyond that, look elsewhere.

I was hoping for more of a stag/vixen relationship instead of such a cuckhold turn in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Been there

My husband and I look forward to my business trips, typically 4-day visits to marketing fairs to tout my company's product. My handsome boss goes with me and we fuck often and hard, and each time I text my husband the details and some pics.

It works magic for us, and we have been doing it for my four years as Marketing Director. I love good fucking and my hubby craves me getting it from another man. Keep writing, your story is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shannon is a sex Godess

I love every story by Hotwifeshowoff. Shannon is sure a sexual person and you canreally feel the lust that she feels through the writing. This story is just so wild love how She tricked Joel and fucked brad anyway, especially when Joel rang and Shannon and Brad were fucking. Cant wait to read more of these adventures.

pantylover351pantylover351over 4 years ago
Cummed two times while reading

It was so hot. Made me cum 2 times looking forward to read more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Such a hot cum loving wife. Need to go on vacation where she is next.

hrnytxn2014hrnytxn2014over 4 years ago
Pussy at Padre

Been going to Padre since the 70's for family vacations and Spring Breaks. I've never had as much fun as Shannon had on her visit. Now I have to get back down there this year. So HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love to Meet Her at My Condo on Beach in Florida for Some Funfaz8yw

This lady is so damn hot. Would be honored to meet her and her husband in Tampa when I am there on business and host them at my condo on the beach. Id love to do the things she likes on the balcony overlooking the ocean and have her for a few days, with or without, her husband there to participate and ./ or watch us fuck. She got 2 loads from me while reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Everyone loves a good cumslut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She is an amazing woman. Love how she made new friends. Will read more about her.

Webpoet25Webpoet25over 4 years ago
I hope to read your next Story again!

It was very realistic written. i found the story very arousing, intimate.

PatrumPatrumover 4 years ago
Hot wife sharing

Love how she went out and found what she needed... a good, hard fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

sexy and loving wife MMMm what fun

KingFlowKingFlowover 4 years ago
Wow!

Sexy, hot, filthy writing... Shannon is an incredibly hot and slutty wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wife is hoe

You area lucky man. My wife would be like that if she was by herself on vacation.

ccondom30ccondom30almost 4 years ago

Absolutely love it!!! You are a lucky man. I would love to be in your position...or Brad's, lol.

radddish2radddish2almost 4 years ago

Loved the story! Quite the twist when the package arrived... looks like both Shannon and Joel had a great time!!

BeardShowerBeardShoweralmost 4 years ago
Perfect Wife

Wow, just wow. What an incredible woman. Loved hearing her fuck not only Brad, but also bringing in the college boys for a blow bang. Hope you have a lot more adventures like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love the twist of her making it a 2-3 day porn shoot. Call Brazzers and publish it!

PlayfulhubPlayfulhubover 3 years ago
Amazing hotwife

Shannon : great trip for you. I love how you shared it with Joel. I hope Brads cock was just what you needed after being away for so long. I am glad you lost at pong too ;) THose guys will never forget that night!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Hotwife, Biden, stag, voyeur, swinger are all just different words for plain old cuck and whore story.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Typical cuck stoey...nothing more.

DOL

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Hot, and 26thNC is an idiot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHotwifeshowoff@Hotwifeshowoff
319 Followers
We are a Real life 40ish Hotwife, swinger, vixen stag couple from Tampa. We are into exhibitionism, swinging and now almost exclusively the vixen stag lifestyle. We've been in the lifestyle over 14 years and have lived a very positive and fulfilling life. All of our stories...