POV - I Have Tied You to The Bed

Story Info
This is a POV that you are tied to the bed (for ladies).
2.2k words
4.19
3.8k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers

Welcome! This is an experimental writeup, I am writing a POV - I have tied you to the bed. This is primarily for ladies, I will be soon writing one for all the gents out there as well. I would appreciate your feedback in forms of comments and votes, so please consider doing so. Enjoy Reading!

Disclaimer: This story includes BDSM, if content of similar sort makes you uncomfortable please don't read it ahead. All the characters in this fictional writeup are adults and consenting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here you're, you look beautiful today, those messy hair, your bright eyes, wrinkled shirt and your loose pajamas.

POV - we are standing close, I am slightly taller than you, your hair is messy tied in a bun. Your eyes are almond shaped, bright, sparkly, and dark. The room is quiet and the lights are off. In the middle of this room is a king size bed, dim LEDs are lit on the sides, you can barely see my face. We are standing so close that I can hear you breath. Your slow deep breaths are hitting my face. There is a faint fragrance of your lotion from you, the one that you applied all over your body this morning.

We are standing so close and yet nothing is touching. I stay like that, hear my breaths, close your eyes and keep listening. My breaths are slow and deep, can you feel it? The feeling of my breaths against your soft cheeks? You can hear your heartbeat, the room is slowly chilling because of the AC. The chills around you are giving you goosebumps underneath your shirt, first on your arms followed by your thighs, and your breaths are becoming quick, I can feel it.

I bring my hand closer to your face and tuck that string of hair behind your ear that had been sitting on your face. My touch is soft, my fingers brush through your face and you are startled as your eyes are still closed. From behind your ear I move my hand to your chin, slowly lifting it I bring your lips closer to mine but we don't kiss. Your lips depart, making a quiet noise.

Our lips are close, I can hear your breaths. I move my hand from your chin to the first button of your shirt, you love wearing loose shirts, I unbutton the buttons slowly with no contact of our skins. With every button opening your skin is now exposed to the chills, leaving a trail of goosebumps from your chest to your tummy. As the shirt unbuttons I let it fall freely on the ground making a slow thud. A sudden shock of chills hugs your bare upper body making you twitch a bit.

Your black bra is hugging your breast tightly. I wait for a second wanting your body to crave for the feeling of the touch and as you open your eyes, confused, I gently place my hands on your waist. The contact of your waist with my cold hands makes you squeak, you chew your moans under your breath and exhale loudly in comfort. My hands move gently to the front where I slide my thumb in the elastic of the pajama you are wearing.

My thumbs are resting over your black panties but from above the fabric you can feel them on your skin. I pull the elastic gently and push your pants away leaving you just in your bra and panties. You elegantly step out of them and stand there waiting for me to make my next move when I go behind your back. Reaching out I place my hands on your waist and gently brush your skin with them.

My hands slowly move to the front and are brushing your abdomen while I move closer to your shoulder and breath out gently over it. The combination of slow warm breaths on your shoulder and cold soft hands on your abdomen are making you gently push your head back. I can hear your breath gently shivering as I stoop closer to your skin. I then place my lips, slightly wet, on your bare shoulder skin making you push your chest forward a bit and moan gently.

The room is quiet, every little move of yours is audible with your skin rubbing with itself, your slow breaths and gentle moans echo at times. I don't want to make you wait, but I enjoy making you crave. I leave a trail of wet kiss on your shoulder over your bra strap and while you are still processing the feeling my fingers unhook the bra from behind unleashing your beautiful breasts.

Your breasts jiggle slowly as the bra escapes, and now your nipples are exposed to the cold environment as well. You can feel the cold air slowly kissing your nipples leaving goosebumps on your small areola, making you shiver. I come up front and hold your hand, I walk you to the king size bed, and make you on it by holding your shoulders with my hands. Pushing you back I make you lay straight on your bare back.

You adjust yourself, your back can feel the soft and cold silk bed sheet underneath, it feels like your body is slipping away. I take your right hand and bring it close to the corner where the soft straps are ready to tie them. You are hesitant but excited, you don't want to stop here, your body is already secreting juices and so you follow the lead. I strap around your wrist the soft cushiony strap and move to the other side of the bed. I take your hand gently and repeat the process.

Your eyes now have adjusted to the darkness, you can see the silhouette of my body more clearly. Your eyes are now on my movements, I climb the bed and place myself such that your legs are between mine. A tingling feeling rises in your chest, you raise your breast slightly, sinking the abdomen. Curiosity of what is next is killing. I climb over your body with my hands on the side, our bodies are not touching, except for the end of my t-shirt that now is hanging on your abdomen slightly brushing your skin tickling slightly.

I move my face closer to your breast and breathe your skin, with our skin still in no contact, you can feel my breaths as I move down slowly. Your eyes are closed and your head pushed in the soft pillow. I move slowly and as I reach your abdomen you sink it again. I move close avoiding any contact and move down to stop at your black panties. Your legs are folded closely, your thigh brushing against each other, as if you are holding something in.

I smile gently and slide my fingers in your panties to pull it down. As panties move down slowly your legs struggle with weird feeling, something in your lower abdomen building up will now escape, your thighs rub against each other tighter than before, trying to stop the panties from sliding through but the panties move past your thighs rather easily. Your legs have locked in the pussy not letting me have a sight of it.

Moving to the side of the bed I place my hand on your soft thigh skin, my cold hand shocks your thigh skin making it twitch so slightly. I slide my hand down also moving it in parting your legs that were kissing. I move my hands gently but quickly and depart to the side where the same soft strap is waiting to hug you tight. I strap your feet and move to the other side to repeat the process.

Here you are, laying naked with your breasts falling on the side, your breaths deep and heavy, your eyes closed, in this dark room, tied from all the four sides. I leave you like that for a minute while I fetch the white long feather from under the bed. The chilling environment is hugging your body making you shiver, your goosebumps are now visible to my naked eyes.

I place the head of the feather on your head moving it slowly bushing and tickling your face to your nose and your soft lips. The tickles make you shiver and twitch but I don't stop there, as you push your head back into the soft pillow to embrace this feeling the feather runs down to your neck making you tickle and shake! You moan out loud when I slightly increase my pace, moving my feather from your neck to your right shoulder and your armpit, which was freshly shaved.

The slightest touch of the feather head makes you squeal and moan and shake slightly on this silk bed. I see your tender body struggling as the ticklish feeling is making you uneasy, as if something is rising in your chest. The tickling feeling is not making you giggle even a bit, rather is building a turmoil forcing you to squeak, moan and shake yourself in the bed but you cannot with your hands and legs tied to it.

The feather moved from your underarm to your right palm, the feeling of feather brushing between your fingers is heavenly as if something will shoot out of your body. As you moan louder with stroke of the feather I stop abruptly, making your body crave for the feeling, oh that feeling of something pulling you within, irritation building up, you wanting to close your legs but being unable to, you want to cry out, tear of the straps and feel yourself but you cannot do any of it. As the rage in your head starts rising you are caught by surprise as now you can feel the feather on the other side.

Moving from your palm to your arms and the armpits, you are starting to lose your mind. Your heart is racing, you can feel it, it is pushing against the walls of your chest, wanting to escape. But there is no escaping. The feather had now moved from your armpits to your breasts, stroking it gently over the corners of the swell of your breast, I am tracing every inch of your skin.

You raise your chest up in the air with all the energy and leverage that you had, when I tickle your nipples with the soft feather head. Your nipples are erect, probably bigger than you have ever seen, I know you hate me for doing this, making you struggle, wanting for more, but I also know you are enjoying it. Every inch of your skin is raging in excitement, your heart is racing, your toes curled up, your hands tied in a wrist. The juices have started flowing, and not being able to rub your thighs against each other is making it worse.

I move the feather straight down to your navel which is beautiful and small. Your abdomen is sunk in, as much as I love it, I decide not to spend a lot of time there and move to your thighs instead skipping your lower abdomen for something else. The soft feather brushes through your thigh dancing on your soft skin and slipping to the inner thigh making you shiver and scream. You want me to stop and fuck you already but what's the hurry?

As much as I am enjoying seeing you struggle, I want to push it ahead. I stop midway leaving the feather right between your legs. I disappear again. Your body is pulsating with all the feelings that you just felt but then I appear with a cube of ice in my hand. The ice has already started melting and a drop of ice cold water is forming in my hand which I now place right above your forehead. The drop falls straight on your forehead sliding slowly to your eyes.

While you feel the cold water over your head I move down slightly and place the ice over your nipples which are erect, after all you love Fifty Shades of Grey. Slowly rubbing the ice over your nipples and making you squeak, I move down slightly and place the half melted ice on your abdomen. It slides softly over your skin and reaches your navel. You are shivering with the cold trail it leaves. Your breaths are loud, I can hear them.

While your body is struggling with the ice on your skin, I move back to your legs and tickle your feet with the soft feather again! Your body shivers crazily, the intensity of these many feelings is killing you, you cannot take it anymore. Your head is spinning, your moans are echoing, you are screaming both in pain of intensity and pleasure that you have been feeling. I cannot do it anymore, I love you after all. I stop tickling and throw the feather away, I remove the ice and wipe you dry with a soft towel, and I switch off the AC for your body to generate its own heat.

I let you rest for a while so we can move to the next part of our love making!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for reading it! I hope you enjoyed it, please leave your comments with feedback. I will soon be writing the next part of the same story. I would recommend you to check my profile for it. I hope you enjoyed it thoroughly! Happy Reading :)

iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers