Powdered Sugar

Story Info
My CEO discovers me covered in powdered sugar.
2.7k words
4.56
7.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
374 Followers

Powdered sugar. Coating my hands, flavoring my lips as I lick them, accenting my breasts and the black, lacy push-up bra. On my soft stomach and thin, black panties as I lean over the stainless steel counter. I had to remove my uniform since the dust sprinkled down every time I moved.

The sugar's bad enough, but with the mess of blue icing, I look as though I'm preparing for an x-rated battle. That's what I get for not paying attention to the ten pound bag of sugar as I watched Mr. Creed — CEO and owner of the renowned Baby Cakes — lower into his sporty BMW in his black suit.

In my defense, I was still catching my breath after seeing his sculpted chest and muscular shoulders through the open door to his office. My cheeks heat at the memory of his glance my direction as he slid on his blue, collared shirt. The few times he had spoken to me, my palms grew clammy from his dominant presence. Thankfully he was too rushed to say anything to further embarrass me.

I look the kitchen over. I'd already done the easy work of throwing away the damaged cupcakes and clearing the bulk of the sugar on the floor, but there was still a lot to do before morning.

Long streaks of sugary water follow the wet rag as I move to clean the center island where cupcakes had been before I tumbled off the step-ladder and smashed them. I lean as far forward as possible to wipe a glob of icing.

The back exit creaks.

I attempt to push myself upright, but my palms slip on the wet steel. Fuck, fuck, fuck! My elbows hit the surface with a deep thud.

The door to my left opens and Mr. Creed strides in.

"I forgo..." he stops, his attention on me bent over the counter. Given my lack of clothing, I don't know whether standing upright or remaining forward would be more appropriate.

He looks down to where his black suit rubbed the far counter. His few attempts to wipe the powdery sugar leave a pale patch of gray on the side. Even with the splotch, he looks stunning. Like a vigilante hero who only shows a hint of his other identity. Mr. Creed runs a hand through his dark hair as he eyes me again.

I raise and cover my cleavage with a damp palm. Now I'm the one being stared at half clothed.

He unbuttons his jacket and slides it off before placing it on a stool outside the door.

"I'm sorry, Sir." Ashamed, my gaze drops. Not that his dominant stare is one I could ever hold.

"An apology doesn't solve this, Pris." The way he said my name sent my heart fluttering.

I peek up to see him unbuttoning the sleeve cuff of his shirt. "I know, Sir."

He lifts a foot onto the step-ladder. Even the bottom seams of his elegant pants are edged in white. "What are you doing about it?"

"I...um." I bite my sweet lip, searching for the rag. I stretch sideways over the counter to reach it. "Cleaning."

He lets out a humored huff, giving me the courage to look up to the upward twitch at the corner of his mouth. "Cleaning." He strolls my direction, rolling up his right sleeve. Being caught like this by the grumpy old baker would be preferable to Mr. Creed. The man makes my body do more than sweat. My panties are already drenched, discoloring the sugar on the gusset.

"Yes." I turn a thigh inward to cover the evidence of my poorly timed excitement. My ass hits the counter as he nears, and I brace my palms on the edge.

"I need to call in two bakers for overtime to have these cupcakes replaced before a wedding tomorrow. Not to mention a cleaning crew. That's too expensive to dock from your pay."

"Forgive me, Sir."

He stands against me, his forearm between us as he finishes rolling up his other sleeve.

"Sir, your suit." My chest quivers at his closeness, how he towers above me, the smell of his aftershave. Even the way he unsnaps the decorative watch that grazes my chest as he removes it.

"Do you know why I hired you?" The bulge in his pants presses against my sugar-coated navel.

"Because — "

He holds a fingertip to my lips. "Yes or no, Pris."

My hot breath bounces back from his firm chest. "No." I had no experience to work in the most renowned bakery in the state. Let alone in the location with his occasional oversight.

"Because you do as you're told." His fingers tangle into the hair on my nape. At the gentle tug, my head tips upward. "I don't find traditional workplace discipline effective, understand."

I nod.

"Look at me and answer properly."

I obey. "Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." The heel of his free hand presses beneath my navel, tickling as his long fingertips find my slit. "I'm going to help you repay me for how much this is going to cost. You want that, right?"

"Y — yes, Sir." My thighs tense.

"This cunt belongs to me now, right?" he asks as one of his fingers dips into me. It's been so long since I let a man touch me there.

I squirm, but he presses me against the island counter. "I — "

The grip in my hair tightens. His eyes narrow as he demands, "Right?" Another finger presses into me, stretching my core and curling to hit its mark on that magic spot.

"Yes, Sir," I say, hoping my pleasure goes unnoticed.

When his lips brush against mine, I'm certain he'll plant a forceful kiss. He only says, "Good girl." The fingers inside me continue their magical motions, enhanced by his thumb circling my nub. For a while, it's only his dominant stare and the ungodly sensations his touch evokes drawing me close to release.

I begin to pant. "Sir."

He removes his fingers then stuffs them into my mouth, filling me with the taste of my needy core. "I didn't give you permission to speak. Lay back." His hand doesn't leave my mouth as I lower my back onto the cool counter. Not even when he braces his left palm beside my head. "Unbutton my shirt," he orders.

I obey, fumbling as I work the small buttons free. The firm planes and ridges of his upper body only add to my craving to be fucked by him. I don't realize my legs are widening until the pressure of his hard length is against my cunt. After I'm finished with the buttons, he removes his fingers from my mouth.

No man has ever looked so good as he does removing their shirt — not even in the steamy shows that have me touching myself in the late hours. The white streaks on his chest make him look like a forbidden confection.

"Take off your bra."

I raise onto my elbows and unclasp it.

"Eyes on me."

My face heats as I look up to him and slide the bra down my arms.

He steps back, pulling out a drawer and plucking several twenty-eight inch lengths of pink ribbon. But he's not planning to wrap a gift box.

I'm not usually into sex, but the idea of anything beyond vanilla worries me. I sit up, ready to protest whatever he intends.

"Now your panties." He steps closer. There's a thick, vertical line of white where his bulge fills his pants.

I work my underwear down to my knees before he is in front of me guiding them off.

He lays the ribbon beside me. "I want you to keep your arms behind your back, hands to elbows."

I put my hands behind my back.

He adjusts my forearms horizontal and places my hands to hold the crooks of my elbows. His splayed hand presses to my back, arching it so my breasts are upward. "Remain like this until I say otherwise."

"Yes, Sir," I spoke low, embarrassment reddening my cheeks as he lowers to taste my sweetened nipple. The other one receives equal attention from his circling thumb.

"Spread your legs."

My eyes widen. That's too vulnerable. This is exposed enough, but to be spread out before a man — especially this sexy man — while naked isn't anything I could ever do.

His tone is stern. "I won't ask again."

When I still don't budge, he removes his belt.

Whatever fleeting bit of pride I have fades. My legs part.

"Wider." The belt folds in his hand. Just the thought of that landing anywhere on my person has me obeying. He tosses it to thud by my thigh. "Give me a ribbon." He holds his hand palm up in wait.

I release my elbow and reach to one.

"Keep your back arched and wait," he snaps.

Returning to expected poise, I lift one of the ribbons and place it into his hand.

"Thank you. Wait."

I quickly obey, biting my lip from the embarrassment of being on display.

He kneels and loops it around my ankle before tugging it toward the leg of the island. Once finished, he holds out his palm for a second ribbon.

I hand him another.

"Thank you," he says again. He gently guides my hips to the edge of the surface then pushes my other thigh so I'm spread wide enough my ankle can connect to the other direction. The silence and his methodical behavior have me ready to run, but I agreed to this in order to rectify my costly mistake. I have no idea what I agreed to, but it involves submission.

Instead of standing, he begins to lick my calf slowly and run his warm lips up my inner thigh.

No one puts their face where his is going. I squirm. I should refuse, but the belt in my peripheral is a reminder of consequences.

He nears my slit. My responding gasp sounds more like a wheeze from my attempts to stifle it. His gaze trails up to my wide-eyed expression. First, a long, slow tickle of his tongue, then it plunges into my heat, moving within me as though my walls are melting cream he has to catch. When his mouth closes around my nub, my eyes roll upward.

If this is how I work off the expenses, then I'm more than happy to be indebted to him eternally. My hips involuntarily rock forward as my muscles tighten. So close, I'm so close to climaxing on this sexy man's mouth.

He stops and rises. The feel of his bulge against my slick cunt has me desperate to be fucked. The only thing making me more needy is the way he cups my breasts, lightly pinching them before lowering to take a nipple into his mouth.

It feels too good to hold this achy position. I release my elbows and comb my fingers into his soft, dark hair.

He stops, his lip grazing up to my collarbone before his face is in front of mine.

"Ribbon." He extends a hand, palm up.

I hand him another.

"Since you have no self control, lay back."

Shamed by his reprimand, I lay back, my gaze following as he steps to the end of the island. "Give me your hand."

Both afraid and physically excited, I extend my hand.

He takes it, tying the ribbon around my wrist and binding it to a fasten beneath the edge of the counter. Once he's got me bound, he walks toward the end of the table, his fingertips trail down my arms, tickling over my breasts, downward toward my navel until he loops around and his bulge is against me.

"You should be unfastening my pants right now." He reaches for the belt, metal buckle scraping over the counter top as he takes a step back.

Pain isn't something I would ever consider. "Mr..." I stop myself from saying his name.

His eyes narrow as he folds the belt.

"S — Sir." I frantically jerk against the bindings. The dark glimmer in his stare isn't what anyone wants to see before being dealt judgment.

The firm leather lands on my core. Every muscle in my body tenses and I cry out. Then comes the pressure of his warm palm, soothing as it rubs circles.

My eyes blink open, locking on his handsome face as he watches his hand. The moment I moan, that dark glimmer lands on me. I want more. He has to know. It would be impossible for him not to know how turned on I am. Yet he stands there, studying me like I have a secret to share.

The belt lands again, harder. Just as quickly as before, he's soothing my angry flesh. This time I don't look away.

"You're not being bad just to get punished, are you?"

"No, Sir," I breathe, hoping he does it again for good measure.

He steps forward and places the belt beside me before he unfastens his pants and pulls out a cock at least seven inches. It's been too long since I've had sex, and my ex-boyfriend was on the small end of the spectrum. I haven't even been on the pill for almost a year.

The tip rubs against my wet entrance.

I begin to speak, but his finger is to my lips, shushing me before I can demand a condom.

He smirks, pulling my strained hips as his dick stretches my entrance. Once he's completely inside me, his head tilts upward with a groan. "Since the moment I saw you, I knew this pussy was made for me."

If he had said those words any other time, I'd be trembling and at risk of buckling knees. It sounds even sexier now as he rules over my body, angling perfectly to hit my g-spot every time he pulls backward. I'm so desperate for this fucking, my walls are already quivering with the need for blissful release.

Instead of letting me ride that wave, he pulls out and drops forward, licking up the sugar on my stomach and working his way up to my breasts, adding new meaning to torment. My desperate whimpers are finally answered with his cock filling my cunt. The slow pace is maddening as he makes me wait on the precipice, toying with my body and promising new heights of pleasure, then halting inside me.

I groan my frustration, glaring at the handsome face that presses to mine in a kiss.

"You want to cum."

I hum my agreement to those words, gasping as he slams hilt-deep.

"You want to milk every ounce of seed from my cock."

"Mmm...yes, Sir."

His pelvis rolls against mine. "You want me to take you home and tie you to my bed and fuck you every day for the rest of your life."

"Yes." The word comes out with a growl.

His kiss is hot and forceful as his tongue claims my mouth. I feel the ties free from my wrists. This time when he pulls back, the thrust forward slaps hard and loud.

"I'm going to take you home and make you my personal fuck-slave."

Oh, to be bound to his bed and fucked like this everyday for the rest of my life. "Make me your fuck-slave, Sir" I pant.

I have no choice but to hug his shoulders and dig my fingertips into his strong back as he squeezes me and rams my cunt repeatedly.

I feel it coming, so powerful my mouth is against his shoulder to muffle my cry of pleasure. And the moment my climax hits, heavy pulses of his seed are unleashed into me. All I can do is fall backward onto the island that is sticky with sugar and sweat.

He lets me lay, basking in the afterglow of the best sex of my life. A tinge of sadness rises within me when he pulls the ribbon bindings free. Even worse when he pulls his pants up and opens the door. A little hopeful when his hungry gaze lands on me again.

"Get in my car, fuck-slave."

A smile plays on my lips. I'll be the best fuck-slave he's ever had.