Power and Corruption - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I found myself in our living room, kneeling on the floor. I was naked except for the mask. It was made from black leather and covered my whole head, leaving only my eyes and small breathing holes for my nose and mouth open. I had to braid my long hair into a ponytail and thread it through an opening on top of the mask.

Had this been a picture I would've been worried of someone recognizing my bright red hair. With a charcoal drawing this at last was no problem.

I had prepared as best I could, I had pushed a ton of the lube up my pussy and ass. Hoping that it would leak out soon and fool Hanna into thinking I was enjoying this. I had also run some cold water over my nipples beforehand, so they were extra hard. This probably wouldn't even have been necessary as they were naturally rather long and very sensitive.

Hanna handed me a cucumber. It was bigger than my wrist.

"Here you go, slave. I bought this especially for you."

"How do you want me to start?" Talking through this mask was rather difficult. It was so tight and hot. I just wanted to get this over with.

She sat down in front of me and picked up her utensils.

"Start masturbating like you did in the video. Get yourself really worked up. Then I'll tell you when to hold a pose."

I lubed the cucumber up with some baby oil. No need for Hanna to know that I had prepared. I then rubbed it along my pussy a few times while I pushed some of the lube out. I faked a little moan and twitched a little.

"You really are into this. Your cunt is glistening already. I can smell it from here. Keep going. I want to see you fuck yourself."

I gritted my teeth and slowly started to push the cucumber into my ass. It felt insanely big. My whole body started shaking as I pushed it in further and further.

I heard myself moan and couldn't stop it. This was almost too much. How could anyone enjoy this?

I pulled the cucumber out and pushed it back in. Trying to get used to the sensation of my ass being filled.

A quick glance showed me that Hanna was absolutely mesmerized.

"Okay, now hold that pose. That's a good start."

All in all, my ordeal lasted well over an hour. She had me fuck myself on all fours, on my back and even standing against the wall. By the time we were done my thighs were wet and sticky from all the lube and our apartment reeked of sex.

After she was done, I immediately took off the mask and tossed it aside. The last few minutes felt as if I was about to suffocate.

"You did well, slave. I know I demanded a lot, but you cannot deny that you enjoyed it. And you did not even come. Go on then. Make yourself come. I promise not to draw you without the mask."

She laid her utensils to the side and the look on her face told me that she wouldn't take no for an answer. I also could not figure out how to talk myself out of this. To her it had to seem like I was horny beyond belief. Maybe she really felt like she was doing me a favor by letting me cum.

Shit, I was so exhausted. I could hardly think straight.

I laid back, closed my eyes and grabbed the cucumber again. It went back into my stretched ass without any resistance. I began fucking me again, hard and fast and using my other hand to rub my clit. I was not even remotely aroused, but by now I knew how to fake it well. I bucked my hips, pumped and moaned and within minutes faked an earth-shattering orgasm.

Hanna actually applauded, a huge grin on her face.

"I will now finish my drawings, please clean up, slave."

___ ___ ___

That's it for the first chapter of this story. I have written a few more chapters and I'll gladly upload them, if there's interest.

Thanks for reading.

12