Power and Corruption Ch. 02

Story Info
Claudia learns what it means to be Hanna's slave.
6.1k words
4.68
11.7k
15

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this is a story for adults who know the difference between reality and fiction. This is pure unrealistic smut. If you like that, read on.

___

The next few days after having to fuck my ass with the cucumber felt like hell. My ass hurt and even sitting down sent stabs of pain through my body.

It was a good thing that Hanna had locked herself in her room, drawing like a woman possessed.

I tried not to think about what I had done. Hard to do when every jab of pain reminded me of the humiliating act I just performed.

When Lela called and asked to meet for ice cream I immediately agreed. I needed to clear my head.

"Are you alright, Claudia? No offense, but you look terrible and you're moving as if you pulled a muscle or something."

Damn, I had hoped she wouldn't notice. She usually forgets everything around her when she has ice cream. No such luck today.

"It's nothing. Had to do a lot of work for Hanna. Muscles are sore, that's all." I nodded at the huge bowl of cookie dough ice cream in front of me. "Nothing this won't fix."

"She's that hard on you? How is your project going? You were sure she would not use you for long."

"I still am. At the moment she is still too excited about having so much power. It's still new for her. However, I know she will come around eventually. Professor Logan is wrong about human nature. I'm sure of it."

Lela shrugged. It was her usual gesture when a conversation became too serious. I appreciated the opportunity to change the subject.

"How are your studies going?"

She grimaced. "What question is this to ask someone who's eating ice cream?" She ate another spoonful and grinned. "Quite honestly, things are slowly starting to look better. Maybe I won't fail after all. I still cannot get some of the stuff into my head. Why do I need to study Advanced English when I want to be a fashion journalist?"

I had to smile at that. Lela was a weird one. She looked every bit the cheerleader with her long, blonde hair and her breasts that had been a gift from her previous boyfriend. It was easy to misjudge her for a walking stereotype, but she was far from it. She was open and friendly to everyone, but she was no dumb blonde. She did not let anyone take advantage of her. She once told me that she was out to enjoy life as best as she could. It usually worked for her.

It was relaxing, listening to her talk about her worries. It helped to recharge my batteries, so to speak. Well, the ice cream might've helped too.

I returned home ready for whatever came next. I knew my paper would be the door opener for my future and I knew I could wipe that smug smile from Professor Logan's face. Every scientist must overcome some challenges, and those was mine.

It took two more days for Hanna to finally emerge from her frenzied work. By that time, I felt a lot better.

She handed me one piece of paper, her finished charcoal drawing. It showed me, leaning against the wall, steadying myself with one hand, the other hand pushing a large cucumber deep inside my ass. The amount of detail she was able to capture was mind blowing. You could see every drop of lube running down my legs, the tension in my muscles, it looked amazing and lewd and...

"Why is my hair in color?" I pretty much yelled at her. "Why did you do that? People will recognize me now."

She just smiled. "I needed the contrast to really make the picture pop. Your hair and the cucumber had to be in color."

I looked again, indeed, the cucumber disappearing into my asshole was in full color as well.

"You cannot do this. You cannot use this picture!"

She jumped up and grabbed my hair, pulling me up.

"Listen up, slave. I do whatever the fuck I want, and you do whatever the fuck I tell you to." Her voice was calm and cold. I felt afraid of her for the first time.

"I drew a read headed woman fucking herself with a cucumber. Who on this school would think that this would be you? Who would even remotely have a clue about your urges? No one. Except for me. And I think it is in your best interest for it to stay that way, right?"

"Yes, please let me go, Hanna. You are hurting me. I'm sorry."

She released her grip and sat back down.

"I will turn in this picture. End of discussion. Honestly, why worry? At worst people could guess that you were my inspiration. Then I will tell them that I like your hair. No harm in that."

I nodded, it made sense. I still did not like it, but there was nothing I could do.

"Why do you like stuff up your ass, slave?"

This question hit me out of nowhere. I just stared at her.

"I mean I obviously have fooled around with some anal stuff here and there, but I have never seen anyone get that worked up from anal sex."

That was not good. I had to think quick. I could not leave her with any doubt about my behavior. I felt my blush starting to rise.

"It started with a boyfriend a few years back. He liked anal sex and begged me to try. One day I did and found out I liked it, a lot." This time I was glad I blush so easily. It would make this lie look more convincing. "I started experimenting after we broke up, I just love feeling full and stretched."

"But why cucumbers?"

She really wanted to dig into this, fuck, I absolutely had not anticipated this.

"Honestly, I never felt comfortable with the idea of buying a dildo. A cucumber is less embarrassing to buy." Here I told the truth. Before last week I never set foot inside a sex shop.

Hanna laughed at that. "You are cute, slave. Maybe I'll go with you sometime. But now it is time for me to hand in my work. Maybe we should try to get some champagne. I just know that we'll have a celebration soon."

Afterwards I went for a walk to think. Her outburst still troubled me. It showed that she still did not feel guilty about blackmailing me. Or at last that she did not admit her guilt to herself yet. Lacking any field data, I had hoped that most humans would revert to their good human nature in a short matter of time. That might still be true for most people, but Hanna clearly was an exception. I should have expected that. She even calls herself a hedonist. We had one of our rare arguments about this when I found an ecstasy pill in the laundry. She freely admitted it was hers. Luckily, I was able to convince her to not bring drugs in our apartment. Stupid of me to not think of her character profile a bit more beforehand. I guess I got too caught up in the excitement fo my project.

Let's see, what do I know of her, aside from being a hedonistic artist? She loves the goth and dark rave scene, likes to watch kitschy young adult vampire shows, she does some volunteer work in the animal shelter, never had a boyfriend or girlfriend over. She once told me that her parents were the proverbial hippies and that they were living in India most of the time.

Okay, all seems rather normal. Even the drug stuff is not too out of the ordinary for her age and social circles. The conclusion could only be that it would take longer for her good nature to overcome the hedonistic pleasure she got from having me as her slave. I just had to wait it out. Besides, when she eventually releases me, my paper will be that much stronger for it. It would prove that even a hedonistic personality would ultimately act benevolently. Professor Logan is going to have to eat her damn words.

When I got home later there was a surprise waiting for me on the table. A large black dildo, complete with giant balls and thicker than the cucumber I last used. It was made from silicone and had a suction cup on the end. It looked absolutely obscene.

A card was attached to it with a pink ribbon. It read:

"Sorry if I was too harsh. I could've told you about my plans to include color in the painting. This is for you. No more cucumbers necessary. I'm going out today, enjoy yourself."

For a moment I was shocked. That thing was massive. The base was too wide for me to close my hand around it. The tip was almost the size of my fist. She did not really expect me to use that thing.

But then I realized something. She apologized to me. She even bought something which she thought I might like. This was my first breakthrough. A sign that she was not just thinking about herself. I even might have jumped around the apartment a few times when the realization hit me.

I had to consider my next steps very carefully. At first, I simply wanted to put the dildo away and be done with. This however would not fit the persona I had created of me in Hanna's mind. She thought of me as someone who really loved anal sex and someone like this would not let a chance to use a new toy undisturbed go to waste. So, what to do? There was no way in hell I would be putting that thing inside my ass.

Then it occurred to me that I did not have to actually do it. I just had to make it seem like I did use it. After I ate a quick supper I went to work. I took a shower and did not clean the bathroom afterwards, something I never do. It had to look as if I could not wait to get things started.

I quickly went to my bedroom, spread some of the pussy juice lube on the dildo, between my ass cheeks, over my pussy and my thighs. I also smeared some on the bed. I would have to change the sheets tomorrow, but so be it.

I simply laid down, placed the dildo on the bed between my legs as if I had left it there after an intense orgasm. Then I just tried to fall asleep. I had left the bedroom door opened just a bit. If I judged Hanna correctly, she would not be able to resist taking a peek. This would further strengthen the image she had of me and in doing so validate the blackmail material, making sure my project would not be compromised. She had to believe to truly have me in her power for the final result to be worth anything.

Hanna did not say a thing the next morning when I thanked her for the gift. She simply grinned. I wonder if she saw me. My door was closed when I woke up, so I guess she did look.

The next few days were relatively uneventful, Hanna had me do all the housework but did not use me for anything else. It seems she was too nervous about what her professor would have to say about her work.

Then, late Friday night she came home visibly intoxicated. Hanna had come home like this twice before. Every time I left our apartment and slept on Lela's couch. No such luck this time.

"Slave, come here", she demanded, her voice slightly slurring.

I went into the living room, hoping she just wanted something to eat. "How can I help you, Hanna? Are you all right?"

She nodded and flopped down to the sofa. "I went out dancing, had to take my mind of the damn waiting."

I figured as much. She wore a black lacy dress that ended way above her knees, black high heels and her makeup was even more pronounced as usual. Her pale skin was flushed, she was breathing heavily, and her pupils were dilated.

"Had a few drinks and a few other things. Now I'm horny as hell. I need to get off and I want to watch you while I do it. Go grab the dildo I gave you, slave. Hurry up."

I felt an icy shiver running down my spine. I had to think fast, using this thing was completely out of the question. It would tear me apart and in doing so would jeopardize my whole project. There was no way of talking myself out of doing something sexual, that much was clear. Hanna was always into instant gratification and drunken Hanna even more so.

That left me only with one option and I did not like it one bit. I had to make her come. That at last would ensure my project could continue further and avoid damaging my asshole.

I took a deep breath and slipped out of the shirt I wore to bed. Completely naked I took a step towards her and dropped to my knees. Hanna was watching me completely mesmerized.

"Why make yourself come, Hanna", I whispered and pushed her legs apart. "Let me help you."

She did not lie about being horny, her panties were soaked with her juices and the smell hit me immediately. I have never been with a girl, never even thought about it but this was still better than the alternative. I could do this, get her off, get her to sleep and continue my research. Yet another small sacrifice I had to make for my future career.

She all but ripped her panties off and grabbed my hair. "Lick me, slave. Make me come."

I had no choice. My tongue found her clit and I licked and sucked as best I could. Trying to do to her what I like done to me. She tasted tangy and salty. Her secretions mixed with sweat from a night of dancing. She began to shiver immediately.

"That's it you slut, lick me. Lick me faster."

Within minutes she was on the brink of orgasm, moaning and writhing around. I pushed two fingers into her and licked even harder, then she came, screaming.

She was gasping for breath and tightened her grip on my hair. "Don't... stop... I want... more."

It took several orgasms to get her calmed down and eventually I managed to get her to her room where she fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed.

I went to take a shower, my whole face sticky with Hanna's juices. Her taste thick in my mouth. I felt a little sick, but I was also proud of myself for being able to manipulate her like that. Using that dildo would have been a nightmare. Maybe Hanna would not remember anything when she woke up. But even if she did, I'm sure she would feel bad about herself. This encounter might even trigger a positive change in her behavior.

That was wishful thinking, as it turned out...

The next morning, I was woken up by Hanna pressing her pussy against my face. "Good morning, slave. I woke up horny again, ecstasy and whiskey together always have that effect on me. Start licking."

This time I could not think of anything other than to obey. I hadn't been able to fall asleep last night and was still tired. I did what she asked.

"Oh yeah, that's a way to start the day. Drink my juices, you dirty slut."

I cannot even imagine how horny she must have been. Her juices were running down my face in thick, milky drops. I licked and sucked, hoping to get her off quickly.

When she finally came it felt like I had swallowed a ton of her secretions.

She laid down next to me, panting and grinning happily.

"We will do this a lot from now on, slave. Last night made me realize a few things. A slave's sole purpose should be to make their owner feel good and when you offered to get me off, you clearly proved that this turns you on as well. It is clear to me that you only fake this modest, shy persona. You are a slut, and I will help you live out all your repressed slutty desires."

"I... what do you mean, Hanna? You were drunk last night, and I just wanted to help you."

She started playing with my nipples, I did not dare take her hand away. "Don't lie to yourself. I just wanted to watch you, why would you willingly go down on me if it would not turn you on. Fuck, just look at your nipples. They are huge, bigger than the tip of my thumb."

I felt the blush rising to my face. I hated those damn nipples. Everyone always noticed them.

"Please, Hanna. Don't make me do more sex stuff. I helped you, maybe I just wanted to experiment, but that's it. Let's not go there, please."

"That's exactly what I mean, Claudia." She pinched my nipple, I could feel my pussy getting wet. My nipples have always been my most sensitive spot. "You pretend to be someone you are not. You are a slut, you live for sex and I will make you realize it. What kind of mistress would I be otherwise."

She jumped out of bed. "Come on, let's take a shower. We are going shopping. Things are going to change around here."

We showered together, at her command. I could not think of any way to talk myself out of this. What had I done? Her hands were all over me, she pushed her fingers between my legs, even shoved one in my ass. She mistook my startled reaction for arousal.

"You like that, slave. Just as I thought." She began playing with my clit while working another finger inside my ass. "You are still tight for such a slut. Your ass can take a lot. Don't worry, we will loosen your holes. A slut should be loose and open, don't you agree?"

"Hanna, please don't..." She bent down and licked my nipple. My body started to betray me. I could feel myself getting wetter, my nipples getting even harder. I hated those oversensitive nipples sometimes.

"You don't have to lie to yourself anymore, slave. Come for me, that's an order."

I couldn't think straight. I was still soo tired and completely overwhelmed by everything. There was pain and pleasure and shame and eventually the pleasure won. I came, hard. I held on to Hanna while she pushed a third finger up my ass.

Eventually I found myself in Hanna's car. She ordered me to wear a t-shirt and a short skirt. No underwear. She forbid me to ever wear underwear again. I pleaded with her, told her everyone would see my large nipples, stare at me. She was having none of it.

"If you wouldn't be turned on by this, your nipples wouldn't be this hard. A slut loves to be seen and you are the biggest slut I've ever seen."

It was an idiotic argument. She knew that those things had a mind of their own. She was in some weird power rush that I had not anticipated. I tried to think while she drove. At the moment she was farther from regret than ever before. She clearly got off on using me. Her actions this morning left no doubt about this.

I found it weird that she was acting as if she was doing me a favor. Overcome my sexual repression, as she called it. Either she truly believed that and acted out of some sort of weird benevolence or she was lying to herself to overcome her guilt. I almost yelled eureka when I realized this. No matter her motive, each was underlined by some good part of her personality. My project was still going, even stronger than I could have ever hoped for. I would have to censor some parts of it but if things continued like this there was no way I could not prove Professor Logan wrong. Even when using me sexually the good side of Hanna was showing through. Hanna was a weird one, but her good side would become stronger over time, I was sure of it. I just had to ride this out. Do damage control in the meantime and try to let her know of my discomfort and much as I could without angering her. I still couldn't believe she made me come in the shower.

"Are you not curious where we're going, slave?"

I shrugged. "It's not as if I could change it. But I guess I won't like it."

"I wouldn't be so sure, slave. As I said, we are going shopping. You need more things to be the slut you want to be. I will take you to your first sex shop."

I looked out of the window and froze. She was driving to the same sex shop I went to earlier to buy the enema kit and the pussy juice lube. Hopefully there would be a different clerk in there today."

Murphy's law struck again. I recognized the middle-aged lady on the counter right away. She also seemed to remember me. Or her smirk was directed at my outfit. Hard to tell.

Hanna was distracted by some toys. I had to use this opportunity to do damage control.

"Please don't tell my friend that I've been here before", I whispered. "She thinks this is my first visit to a sex shop."

Her smirk turned to a grin. "I remember you. It's not often young women buy enema kits. Don't worry. I won't say a word."

I thanked her then was called over by Hanna who handed me a shopping basket. It was still empty.

The clerk came over. "Can I help you girls with anything?"

Hanna grinned and pointed at me. "My friend is a bit shy, but she is really into anal sex. Do you have any good stuff for her?"

"You bet. In general, I advise people to start out with the small toys. But in this case, I don't think that's necessary."

Shit, my previous purchases had come back to haunt me. This couldn't end well.

12