Power and Corruption Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took us to a shelf filled with all sorts of bizarre dildos, plugs and things I don't even know the names for.

"What is she looking for specifically?"

The clerk asked Hanna, not me. She must have sensed that Hanna was calling the shots.

"Her holes need to be bigger. She gets off on being a slut and she needs slutty, gaping holes."

The clerk gave me a look that I did not like at all. "Kinky. We got just the right stuff for her. If you really want to stretch your holes you need to have them filled all the time. With bigger and bigger toys."

Hanna picked something up from the shelf and handed it to me. "How about you start with this one. I'm sure there's a back room you can use to put it in."

It was a butt plug. But not an ordinary one. It was made of 3 black rubber spheres stacked on each other. Each one slightly larger than a golf ball. It was really heavy too.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I couldn't say anything here. Pleading with Hanna would have looked weird and might have angered her. I absolutely did not want my body ruined. I had to stay calm and play along. Once we were back home, I would find a way to deal with this.

The clerk did not object, if anything she was amused by this all. I got some lube too and went to the back room. I could not believe I was really doing this, but right now there was no alternative. I always figured that my research would come with some sacrifice. There was no helping it. My future career was on the line. I needed to do this. I gritted my teeth and went for it. I also decided to apply some of the lube to my pussy. I still needed to maintain the cover that this was turning me on. I also suspected that Hanna might do something with my pussy too.

Each ball slid into my ass. I felt full and violated as I gingerly made my way back to Hanna. She just grinned and slid her hand under my skirt, pushing against the base of the plug.

"Get used to it", she whispered in my ear. "A slut's holes should never be empty."

Her hand wandered to my lubed-up pussy, easily sliding two fingers inside.

"You are so wet, I bet you could come on the spot."

I just shook my head, hoping she did not plan on making me masturbate.

"We should not neglect your pussy", she said and handed me a dildo. A bit smaller than the one she gave me earlier but still bigger than anything I've ever had in me.

My pleading look was met with an angry glare. There was no way to get out of this. I went to the back room but Hanna grabbed my arm. "Do it here, I spoke to Barbara, she does not mind."

The clerk nodded, her grin showing her amusement.

For a second I contemplated running, but then I forced that thought back. I had to remain in control. I'm a scientist. No experiment is without setbacks. I could do this. My career depended on it.

Eyes closed I gritted my teeth and pushed the dildo in. My pussy felt tighter than ever with the plug in my ass. I could barely do it but eventually I succeeded. Everything felt full. Every step hurt.

Hanna applauded. "See, I knew you could do it. I added a few more things to our shopping basket. I'm sure you will love them."

I didn't even want to look.

Barbara clearly wanted to milk us as much as she could. She mentioned my shoes to Hanna. "If she wants to be a slut, those shoes won't do. She needs higher heels, don't you think?"

I silently cursed this stupid cow. I never wore high heels. I prefer sneakers.

Hanna, of course, was all ears. "What do you have in mind."

Barbara led us to the fetish clothing section. Tons and tons of bizarre clothing, I hoped Hanna wouldn't get any more ideas.

"Here we have the shoes, high heels and even ballet boots."

Hanna looked around then picked up a pair of bright red shoes. The heels must've been at last 2 inches high. They looked uncomfortable as hell.

"These are perfect, for a start. You can wear those outside. Now we need some that you can wear at home, something a bit more challenging."

More challenging, what was she thinking? Those red ones would just about kill my feet.

She showed me what she had in mind. They were black, their shaft went up to the knees, they could even be locked with a tiny padlock. The heels on those things were absolutely unreal. Maybe 5 inches. It looked as if they were designed to force the wearer to walk on their toes.

"We'll take those as well. That will be all."

We went to the register, every step pure agony for me.

"That would be 568.99 $."

Hanna held up my credit card.

I almost fainted. "Hanna, no, this is too much. I don't have that kind of money. Please."

I leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "My parents check my credit card statement. This would get me in so much trouble. Please don't."

She scowled, clearly unsure what to do next. This was finally a good sign for me. It showed me that on some level she did not want to get me in trouble.

"I might have a solution, ladies."

We turned to look at Barbara.

"It's clear that she is your slave or something like that. So why not let her work it off. There are some video booths back there with some hidden glory holes for some of our special customers. Leave her here for the next 5 hours, I'll call some of our customers up and she can work off the stuff with her mouth. Who knows, she'll probably enjoy it."

I just had to glance at Hanna to know that I was screwed. Her benevolence prevented her from getting me in trouble with my parents. This however was no problem for her.

"Deal. But only her mouth. Her holes stay filled until I come get her."

Once again things happened at a pace that left me no choice but to go with it. Barbara asked me to undress and led me to a hidden door in the back. It led to a small room, the floor sticky, a small bare lightbulb illuminating the surrounding walls. There were three holes in them, their purpose clear.

Barbara grabbed my hair. "Listen up, those guys are very important customers. If I call them, they expect top service, so do not disappoint me. You better blow them like the fucking slut you are, or I might just tell your friend about your previous shopping trip."

I simply nodded. Then the door closed behind me. Now I could only wait. The sharp pain from my stretched holes had turned to a dull throb by now.

I figured I had a few minutes before the first guy would show up. I tried to calm myself down. This situation was fucked up, sure. But it was not really Hanna's doing. She just went with it because she wanted to have all the stuff. In some weird way she also wanted to protect me from my parents finding out. I couldn't stop thinking about this. It was such a good sign for my theory.

So, I would have to blow some guys. Not something I was looking forward to. I have done it before, sure. Even swallowed sometimes but it never was my favorite thing to do. In a weird way I was proud of myself for being able to bear all those challenges for my project. I knew that if I stayed strong, I would prove my theory to Professor Logan.

Then my thoughts were interrupted as the first penis slid through one of the holes. I steeled myself and opened my mouth.

I was a mess when Hanna came to pick me up. There was cum all over me. My hair, my face. I felt sick from swallowing load after load. I did no longer feel the large intruders in my holes. I was just so tired.

Hanna wrapped me in a robe and let me outside. It was dark, and no one was around. I sat down in her car and fell asleep immediately.

The next morning, I woke up in my bed. My skin sticky from all the cum. I needed a shower, badly. Once in the shower I checked my holes. Hanna must've removed the plug and dildo after we got home but it was clear that some damage had been done. I felt sore and I could easily slip two fingers into my once tight asshole. My pussy was gaping open slightly as well and my labia was swollen and red.

I tried to sort my thoughts. The events in the sex shop clearly went too far but I could not fault Hanna for it. She just wanted to shop to satisfy her plans for me. She even listened to me and did not use my credit card.

That was a huge sign for me. She was concerned about me, about my career. More than ever I felt that my theory was right. I just had to see things through. Granted, I might have to do some disgusting acts, but the outcome would be worth it. Professor Logan would have to eat her words and my career after college would be certain. I would instantly become recognizable in my field and all doors would be open for me.

Hanna was waiting in the kitchen after I finished my shower. As per her instructions yesterday I wore no underwear. Only a shirt and some sweatpants.

"How are you feeling?"

I shrugged. "I don't really know. Yesterday was kinda out of control. Don't you think? Please do not make me do any more stuff like this."

I had to try to appeal to her human nature. Even if I was certain she was not ready to stop using me yet.

She just shook her head. "You are still in denial. But I know you enjoyed everything. They told me how eagerly you blew all those guys. Only a slut would to something like this. Come on, bend over the table. I want to see your holes."

What choice did I have? I did as she commanded. I could feel my face reddening as I bent over the table. I slid my pants down and closed my eyes.

"Spread your cheeks, slave. I want to see everything."

Her fingers slid inside my pussy. I was proud of myself for preparing with the lube. I had gotten better in predicting her behavior.

"I have four of my fingers in your cunt. No resistance. And you are wet again, you slut. Let's see if I can get my whole fist inside."

I gritted my teeth, the hours of having the dildo inside stretched me but I feared having her fist inside of me. I felt her push and twist her fist inside, it took only a little bit then it slid in. My pussy feeling even fuller than yesterday.

"I cannot believe it. That went in like butter. God, you are soaking wet. This is turning you on, you dirty little slut. You love having your holes stretched. Come on, masturbate. I want you to come with my fist in your cunt."

I started rubbing my clit, faking arousal yet again.

Hanna slapped my ass. "I almost forgot your favorite hole. Beg me to fuck your ass."

Fear shot through me, but didn't dare turning around. What could she use to fuck me? I had to obey.

"Please, Hanna, fuck my ass. I need to cum." The needy sound of my voice seemed convincing enough. I felt her grab something off the table and rubbing it along my soaking wet pussy.

I faked another moan. Then I felt her push whatever she was holding against my asshole.

Hanna laughed. "I know you prefer cucumbers, but I think this pear should work as well."

The tip of the pear sunk inside with ease. Hanna kept pushing until the widest part of the fruit was beginning to stretch my hole. Her other hand still fisting my pussy.

My moans turned hectic and my faked masturbation became more frantic. I had to fake an orgasm quickly, before she could push it further.

She of course had other plans. "No cumming until the whole pear is inside you, slave."

I gritted my teeth. "I'm so close, Hanna."

She pushed harder and I felt my asshole widen. Hot pain searing through me. "Tell me how much you love this, slave." She pushed the pear even further.

"I.. I love feeling so full... I... need... this. Please..."

With another push the whole pear sank into me. My whole body began shaking uncontrollably. Hanna pumped her fist in and out of my pussy with abandon. "Cum for me, slave."

I screamed, trying to let out some of the pain. I faked another over the top orgasm and sank down on the table. Trying to catch my breath.

Hanna pulled her hand from me. Grinning like a Cheshire cat. She grabbed her cellphone and took several pictures of me. I could only imagine what I looked like.

My pussy felt open like never before and my hurt with the pear stretching it.

She slapped my ass. "I gotta go. Please clean everything up, slave. I also want you to start wearing your new shoes from now on. And in the apartment I expect you to be naked except for the shoes and a g-string holding your new plug and dildo in place."

She bent down to my ear. "Just think about all the ways in which I will make you come, slave. Maybe next time I will fist your ass."

___

Thank you for reading.

12