All Comments on 'Power and Corruption Ch. 02'

by Narrator_of_Smut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Sexually transmitted diseases is a thing. So is prison. You want to know what gonorrhoea or herpes on the mouth looks like? Tru explaining that to her parents. Or a prolapsed rectum. Or having to wear a diaper.

Fantasy is one thing but science fucking fiction is another and a good author knows the difference.

I would suggest youโ€™re not a good writer.

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Love The Story

Love the story for the fun entertainment. An enjoyable read. You are doing a great job. This site is an erotic writing site so feel free to write the story as you see it should be written. I find it a fun story with crazy fun kids. So I will keep read them and encourage you to write more. Go for it and thanks for sharing and writing. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are most welcome and thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am enjoying this fantasy story one which may never come to life in the real world but this world we are in here it is great. I wish there would be a way that either her friend or her teacher could get involved with her project. keep up the good work. Pappasleaze!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNarrator_of_Smut@Narrator_of_Smut
I have quite a few stories that I never finished writing. A downside of an overactive imagination, I suppose. Maybe I will share some of them here and see if people like them. That might help me find the discipline to finish them. I'll post updates about the next chapters o...