Power and Corruption Ch. 03

Story Info
Claudia tries to regain control.
5.5k words
4.7
7.1k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this is a work of fiction. Nothing in this story is supposed to be realistic. This is pure smut for your erotic entertainment. If this is your cup of tea, please read on.

___

Much to my surprise nothing happened the next few days. I had to clean after her and follow her stupid dress rules, but she did not demand anything sexual from me. Apart from being naked with my holes stuffed to the max.

There was no way to hide that I wasn't wearing a bra when walking around campus and I hated it. I also received some praise for my new shoes. The heels were uncomfortable, but nothing compared to what I had to wear at home. At the end of the day, I often found myself crawling to bed as my feet could no longer support my weight.

Of course, Lela also questioned me about my change in clothing.

"She's having you wear no bra, right?" Lela seemed concerned, but she also was grinning a bit.

"Yeah. Hanna seems to think that I am too... uptight and she has made it her project to loosen me up." God, did I really just use that pun in this situation?

"Can't say that I disagree with her", Lela said. "I like you, Claudia, but you can be too intense. To yourself most of all. Letting loose might do you some good."

She glanced at my chest. "I didn't realize your nipples were that big. I bet it feels amazing to have them sucked."

I couldn't even be mad at her. That's Lela for you. Always speaking her mind and never in mean spirit. And she wasn't wrong. I could almost come from having my nipples sucked.

Next Friday Hanna all but burst through the door of our apartment. She ran up to me and picked me up. "The professor loved my painting. He said it's the best work he has seen in a long time."

Then she kissed me. Her tongue deep in my mouth. I had no choice but return the kiss, wondering what we looked like in this moment. Hanna in her gothic dress, me naked except for the shoes and the g-string holing the dildo and plug in place.

She was a good kisser, I felt my nipples getting tighter and my pussy clench around the dildo.

"Follow me into my room, slave. I want to celebrate with you."

I was very nervous, but Hanna did not appear intoxicated which was some relief. She had me lay down and bound my wrists to the bed.

"What are you going to do to me, Hanna?"

She grinned and undressed. Then she bent down and licked my nipples.

"I am going to make you cum like the slut you are. Then you will lick my pussy until your whole face is covered with my juices."

She started licking my face. "Then I will make you cum some more. I will stretch your pussy and asshole further than ever before and then you will lick me some more."

Fear sank into my stomach and I fought to keep it down. She was just celebrating her success. She was on a rush. No way for me to reason with her. I had to see this through. I could do this. Besides, I was certain that now that she had what she wanted, I would see a huge change in her personality soon.

Hanna pinched my nipples. I was unable to stop from moaning. My hips bucking involuntarily.

"Beg me to wreck your holes, slave."

She pinched them again, harder this time. It hurt, but it also turned me on against my will.

"Beg!"

I had to give her what she wanted. Better to play along and get it over with.

"Please, Hanna, please... wreck me. Wreck my holes. I... need it." I hoped I sounded convincing, but I should not have worried. Hanna was too absorbed with her plans to care about details.

She pulled a bag out from under her bed.

"Remember all the other stuff we bought in the sex shop? I think it's time to try it all out."

I honestly had no idea what she bought that day. I was too distracted by everything else.

"Open your mouth." I obeyed without thinking and she put a large ring gag between my teeth. My jaw began to hurt immediately.

"No need for you to talk, slave. Just enjoy it. I know you will."

Having her mention my enjoyment again gave me hope. This was no mere self-centered act. In her way she seemed to be rewarding me. Maybe even making up for her previous behavior. This could be huge.

She pulled the g-string off me.

"I love the way your holes stretch around those toys. Let us see how loose you are by now."

She fucked me with the dildo a few times before removing it. I uttered some fake moans. Then she pulled the plug out of my ass. This time I had to moan for real. It felt so good to not be plugged anymore.

Hanna grabbed her phone and took more pictures. Nothing I could do about it. But I was sure she would delete them eventually.

"Look at this", she said and showed me the picture she took.

I was shocked. My pussy looked grotesque. Red and swollen and gaping open. The lube and my own secretions running out in thick globs. I tried to contract my muscles but I could not even feel them. I feared I might ultimately damage my body with my experiment. I pushed that thought from my mind. I was sure this wasn't permanent. Maybe I had to do some exercises once everything was over but right now this was not a priority.

She shoved her whole fist inside my pussy without resistance. When she pulled it out it was dripping wet.

Then she bound my legs so that the rope went behind my head. Pulling my legs in the air.

"Now I can see all of your holes."

She grinned at me. "Try to close your asshole, slave. Come on."

I couldn't. Just as with my pussy I could not even feel the muscles. I felt my asshole gaping open. I shook my head.

"You can't? Excellent. We are moving in the right direction. I know you want open slutty holes. Let's see if my fist will slide in there just as easily."

Her fist was slick with the juices from my pussy and slid into my asshole without much effort. I couldn't help moaning.

"I know this is turning you on. But I won't let you cum just yet. There is more in the bag."

She pulled her hand out of my ass and pushed her fingers into my mouth.

"Clean me up, please."

It took all my willpower to keep from throwing up as I licked the lube from her fingers. Finally, she was satisfied.

Hanna went to the bag again and came up with some sort of lotion.

"This is a special lube. Not that your slutty holes need any extra lubrication, but this stuff will get hot and increase blood flow to your special places. It makes you even more sensitive for what I will do to you. You will come like crazy, trust me."

She put on a glove and applied that stuff to my pussy, my asshole, and my nipples. I could feel the effects almost immediately. First it felt cold. Then hotter and hotter. Everything began to throb with my heartbeat. My nipples especially felt as if they were about to burst. I felt myself getting wetter. I could not help it, I moaned and twitched as the effects got stronger and stronger.

"Now it's time for your first orgasm. I know you love to cum with your ass filled, so let me show you your new plug. It's bigger."

That was an understatement. The old one was shaped like three golf balls stacked. This one looked like a penis with a base on the end. It was thick, really thick and a good bit longer than the other plug.

I screamed when it slid into me. Luckily, Hanna interpreted my scream as extasy rather than pain.

She pulled out a magic wand vibrator and held it against my pussy. At this point I became incoherent.

It all became too much. The pain, the pleasure, the fear. I came and screamed and came again and again. My asshole straining against the massive plug.

I did only realize that Hanna had stopped when she straddled my face.

"You know what to do, slave."

I licked her, just wanting this to end. My pussy was still throbbing, and my ass hurt with the plug stretching it.

Hanna's juices ran into my mouth, and I could only swallow everything. She pinched my swollen nipples as she came, and I came with her. My body twisting against the bonds.

She laid down next to me and started playing with my pussy.

"Time to check the bag again, don't you think?"

I shook my head.

"You don't want another orgasm?"

I shook my head again, vigorously. Trying in vain to protest through the damn gag.

Hanna grinned. "Well, how about you lick my asshole until I'm about to come again?"

I did not know what to do. I have never even thought about licking someone's ass. But I could not stand another orgasm at this point. My pussy hurt. My nipples hurt, and my asshole was on fire.

Eventually, I nodded.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, slut", Hanna whispered into my ear. Then she straddled my face again.

I steeled myself and did what she wanted. Her asshole was wet with her pussy juice so it tasted no different. I tried not to think about what I was doing, but Hanna made it difficult.

"You love this, don't you? Put your tongue inside me. Lick me deep."

This time I gagged, but Hanna did not seem to mind. I kept obeying. I licked and sucked until I could feel her pussy dripping onto my face.

Hanna began to masturbate while I licked her asshole and it did not take long for her to cum. She screamed, and her juices squirted onto my face and into my mouth.

She fell down next to me, breathing heavily.

"I never squirted like this before", she panted.

"Now it's your turn again."

She pulled something out of the bag and then I felt a sharp pain on my nipples. Then they started to throb even more.

"Relax, those are nipple suckers. They will make your nipples even larger and more sensitive. Temporarily of course."

So that explained the weird sensations. I had seen those things before but never considered them for me. My nipples were big enough. At the moment they did not hurt too bad. I could definitely feel the suction.

"And now for your pussy."

In her hand she held the large dildo she gave me as a present.

"I know, we did not buy it in the sex shop, but I think it's perfect. Besides, if your ass can handle it, your pussy should have no problem."

I shook my head again. There was no way this monster would fit. Especially not with the huge plug in my ass.

"Don't play coy, slave. I know you want it."

She started pushing it inside. It went easier than I thought but it still hurt a lot. I was afraid something would tear. I couldn't even make any noise at this point. My whole body felt taut as a string.

Once she had pushed the dildo in as far as she could, she laid down next to me again.

"I'm going to sleep now. But I have set a few alarms. Every two hours I will give you another orgasm. I will release you tomorrow morning, say 8 hours from now."

Then she put a sleeping mask over my eyes.

I felt a wave of fear starting to wash over me. It took all my willpower to suppress it. I could do this. This would not break me. I knew that this experience had to be a turning point in Hanna's behavior. In her mind she was rewarding me. I could handle one night. I was stronger than this. Concentrating on my breathing I tried to meditate. This was a mind over matter situation and my mind was strong enough.

When I woke up late the next day Hanna was gone. I was still in her bed but no longer bound. The gag and blindfold were gone as well. Last night had been insane. True to her word she had brought me to orgasm 4 more times and the last time I finally passed out. I looked down at my body and was relieved to see that she had removed the dildo, plug and those damn nipple suckers.

It took me a long while to get to the shower, but the hot water helped my stiff muscles. I began checking my body. My nipples still looked swollen. Even tender touches made my knees buckle. When I touched between my legs, I was shocked. My lips were swollen and sore and I could easily slip four fingers inside me without being wet. Hesitantly, I checked my asshole. It felt different than before and offered practically no resistance to my probing fingers.

I sat down in the shower and tried to think. For maybe the first time I felt as though I was starting to lose control. I could not let this happen. I had to do something.

It was clear to me that Hanna was moving in the right direction. It just took longer than I had anticipated. And never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted her extreme behavior. I had to give her a nudge that would subtly appeal to her guilty conscience.

It was then that I had an idea. I would leave for a couple of days. I could easily afford to miss a few classes. I jumped out of the shower and packed immediately.

Once I was out of the door and on my way to the airport, I sent Hanna a message.

"Gotta go home for a few days. Family stuff. Sorry."

I kept it short for a reason. I wanted her to suspect that there was no family trouble and that I was running because of last night. This would surely make her feel bad and change things. I was certain of it.

My parents were overjoyed when I arrived. They did not get to see me very often as I tended to focus on my studies. I just told them that I needed a few days at home to tackle a project.

Once I was in my old room I sank down on my old bed and took a deep breath. This was the right decision, for sure.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts.

"Hey professor, can I come in?"

I rolled my eyes. Only one person called me that.

"Come in, sis."

Kylie burst through the door and hugged me. She was half a foot taller than me even though she was three years younger. Something she liked to point out occasionally.

"I missed you. It's been months since you came home."

I did feel a pang of guilt. Maybe I had been too focused on my career. But it would all be worth it in the end.

"I'm sorry, sis. It's been a crazy time at college. I'm happy to finally be home again. And I will stay for a few days. I need some time to work in peace, without my roommate."

She punched my shoulder playfully.

"Not today, professor. Today we will all go out to dinner together. No discussion."

I nodded. I owed my family as much. Besides, I was looking forward to spending some time with them.

"Of course. But give me some time to get settled and freshen up."

Just then I could feel my cellphone vibrate in my pocked. I ushered Kylie out and checked. Sure enough it was a message from Hanna.

"Hope everything is alright with your folks. Let me know when you plan to return. XO Hanna"

That was the kind of answer I had been hoping for. She seemed concerned. And no mention of the whole slave thing. This could be a breakthrough moment for my project.

I did not answer. I wanted her to stew in her own thoughts for a while. Her underlying good personality had to be brought to the top by her guilty conscience.

Then my phone vibrated again. This time it was Lela.

"Are you alright, Claudia. I couldn't find you on campus and Hanna told me you had to rush home to your family..."

Shit, I should've warned her. I quickly wrote back and apologized. I told her that everything was fine and that I had just invented the emergency to get Hanna off my back for a few days.

"What do I get for not telling?" She wrote back.

I knew the answer to that. "Next ice cream is on me."

"Deal! Enjoy your holidays, slave. :op"

I groaned. She would probably never let me live this down.

Dinner with my family was exactly what I needed. I felt normal again. I could feel my stress falling off me. My sister told me that she was planning on attending the same college as me. She was into computers.

Back home I fell into bed and slept like a rock.

I awoke to new message from Hanna.

"I've been thinking. Whatever emergency you are having up there is probably stressing you out bigtime. So, I think some entertainment is in order to get your mind off things. Tonight, you are going to give me a webcam show. I wanna see you with a cucumber, Claudia."

I uttered a few curses but ultimately this wasn't too bad. It appears she believed my story about the emergency. Or she did not want to admit to herself that she caused my absence. Either way, she was trying to distract me, in her own twisted way. She was still convinced that I loved that stuff.

Getting a cucumber smuggled to my room wouldn't be a problem. Getting enough lube would be tricky. There was only one sexhop in town and everyone knew me here. I did not want to be seen coming out of a sex shop. Absolutely of the question. The gossip in this town was insane and I definitely did not want my parents to hear about this. I also had no time to order some lube.

I could use some body oil but I was afraid that Hanna would be able to see the difference. Fuck, that basically left me only one option. I had to ask Kylie. And I had to do it now. If she did not have any, I would have to think of something quick.

When I entered her room, she was sitting at her desk, disassembling a computer.

"That looks like fun."

"Says the person who knows all about fun." She grinned. "What can I do for you?"

I could feel myself getting red.

"I have a rather embarrassing question to ask. Could you promise me to just answer and then forget about it?"

She stared at me for a second. "That sounds weird. But okay, I promise."

I took a deep breath.

"Do you have any lube?"

She did not answer for longer than felt comfortable. Then she got up from her desk and opened a drawer on her bedside table.

"Here you go. No questions asked." She winked and tossed me the bottle.

"Thank you", I answered and practically ran out of the room.

I avoided her for the rest of the day, and I made extra sure she did not see me smuggle the cucumber to my room.

When it was time for my webcam show I locked my door and blocked it with a chair. I was naked on my bed. My holes lubed up. I started Skype and called Hanna.

She sat on her bed as well, wearing only a nighty and a grin.

"Hi Claudia, how are things?" I noticed her not calling me slave. That was a good sign.

I shrugged. "Some family drama, nothing too major. I should be able to return in a few days."

I pointed at the cucumber. "Is this really necessary, Hanna. I'm not in the mood."

She shook her head. "Your body seems to disagree. I see your thighs glistening. Just admit you want it."

Fucking lube. Maybe I shouldn't have used it. I decided to push the issue a bit.

"Okay, maybe I am a little turned on. But my head isn't into it."

She leaned forward and started into the webcam.

"And that, Claudia, is precisely the problem. You think too much. Enough talk. I want to see your fuck your ass. Come on, show me how much you love it."

Damn. I had hoped I could persuade her. But she called me by my name again. A very good sign that she was thinking of me as a person.

I started to rub my nipples and spread my legs for the camera.

"You are so wet."

Hanna began to masturbate as well.

I grabbed the cucumber and ran in along my soaking wet pussy. Coating it with lube. Then I pushed it into my asshole.

"Look at how easily it went in. We need to find you something bigger. Come on, fuck yourself. Fuck yourself hard."

I did as she asked. Pumping the cucumber in and out of my asshole. There was a time when it hurt doing this. Now there was barely any discomfort. I felt ashamed thinking about that, but I pushed that thought away. This wasn't the time.

I moaned and bucked my hips in fake pleasure until I thought it was the right time to fake an orgasm. Pumping and bucking I pushed a pillow onto my face as if I had to suppress my screams.

On screen Hanna was coming as well. She was not quiet when she came. I could only hope no one would hear her.

"That was amazing. Now tell me that you don't feel better."

I wasn't sure what to say. I did not want to anger her. But I also did not want to encourage her. So, I went with ambivalence.

"I don't know. As I said. I didn't feel like it, even though I was turned on."

She grinned. "I think you needed that. Let me know when you return."

12