Power and Corruption Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she turned the webcam off and I let myself fall back on my bed. That did not go too badly. She did not call me slave once and we even had a bit of a conversation. Things were finally developing in the right direction.

Much to my surprise Hanna left me alone during the next few days. After forcing me to masturbate on webcam I expected her to demand more. That was another good sign. It appeared as though our relationship was changing ever so slightly.

I reminded myself that this was a process that would take more time. No doubt she would sexually use me again upon my return. But I was hopeful.

After 3 days I decided to return. I sent Lela and Hanna a message letting them know I was coming back.

During my time at home, I worked on my paper and tried to think of a way to further encourage Hanna to stop using her power over me. The tricky thing was her misconception that I enjoyed all those sexual acts and that she was helping me in living out some repressed fantasies.

I thought about not faking enjoyment anymore. Not using the lube to appear aroused and in doing so letting her know that she was on the wrong path. Ultimately, I decided against it. Such a change in behavior would not only seem suspicious, it would also in some way invalidate my experiment. It might give the impression that I tried to force a change of her treatment of me

.

Therefore, I still had to continue with this charade but also find a way to subtly let her know that I did not approve of her using me like this. I decided to try to remove myself from her as much as I could. Not come home until late, go study in the library instead of at home. Basically, making it clear that I was avoiding her.

Just after the plane landed Hanna sent me a message. She was at the airport to meet me and was waiting outside.

I freaked out for a second. Was she concerned about me or did she have some plans? I had to prepare. Luckily, I remembered to dress according to her instructions. Back home I wore my usual clothes, but I changed before getting on the plane. I wore no underwear and only a summer dress and those damn high heels. I hadn't brought the plug but she'd surely understand.

There was a possibility that she would have me do something sexual and I had no lube. I could not risk it, I had to appear aroused and ready. I went into a bathroom stall and began to masturbate for real. I closed my eyes and played with my nipples while circling my clit with my other hand. I could feel the wetness building and even my empty asshole started contracting as I got close to an orgasm.

I did not finish the masturbation. That would've made no sense.

I washed my hands and face and headed outside once I had gotten my breathing back under control.

Once outside I quickly saw Hanna, but why was Lela standing next to her? What the hell?

Lela hugged me right away. "We just met", she said. "Apparently we both wanted to check on you." She winked. "Are you alright?"

I nodded. "Yeah. My sister had a pregnancy scare, a fake one it turns out. All good now." Luckily, I had thought of a plausible story before.

Hanna grinned. "No sex ed for her yet?"

I shrugged. "Shit happens. Thank you both for coming. I really appreciate it."

"Let's get some ice cream. All of us. You could use a pick me up and I haven't spent much time with Hanna before. It'll be fun."

I almost rolled my eyes. That was Lela in full bubbly mode. Talking before thinking things through.

Hanna looked me in the eyes. "That's a great idea. Let's get an uber."

I knew what her look meant. No wasn't an option.

So, we found ourselves in a car going downtown. Lela sat in front, talking to the driver about some superhero movie she watched recently. Hanna sat next to me in the backseat, her hand on my upper thigh.

"Please don't", I whispered. "She'll notice."

Hanna grinned. "Right now, she wouldn't notice an elephant sitting next to us." She answered in a whisper. "Spread your legs, slave. I know you are horny. I can see how hard your nipples are."

I obeyed. Looking out of the window I did what she asked and tried to stay calm. I felt her fingers teasing my pussy, gliding between my folds.

"So wet", Hanna whispered.

I tried to keep my breathing calm and not make any noise, but it was hard. My pussy and my nipples were throbbing, and I could smell my arousal.

The ride felt like ages and when we finally arrived at the ice cream parlor I felt like a mess. My thighs were sticky and I barely managed to keep breathing normally.

We grabbed our ice cream and sat down on a bench nearby.

"Just plain vanilla ice cream?" Lela laughed at Hanna's choice. "I would've bet that you are into some outrageous flavor. Maybe Licorice or something like that."

Hanna grimaced. "No one is that kinky. Besides, looks can be deceiving. I love everything vanilla flavored."

It was weird to listen to their playful banter. One of them my best friend, the other my blackmailer who just minutes before fingered me in the backseat of an uber.

Lela laughed again. "No one beats Claudia when it comes to liking vanilla. She always blushes about the most harmless things."

I had to do something, or I was doomed. This was Lela in full on talking mode. Her mouth working pretty much independently from her brain.

"Yeah, I noticed." Hanna seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. "I've tried to get her to be less uptight."

"Come on guys. I'm right here", I said. Trying to change the dynamic of this conversation.

"Are we making you uncomfortable? Sorry." Lela seemed to snap out of it. "Let's talk about something else. How was it being back with your folks? You haven't been home in ages."

"Aside from the family drama? It was good seeing them again. I've been so focused on my studies that I neglected my family a bit."

"I'm sure your family understands. You always say how much they expect from you. How about your family Hanna? Do they support your art?"

Hanna laughed. "I don't think they've ever seen one of my pieces. My parents aren't bad people, but they are more occupied with living their free-spirited lives than everything else. My grandparents raised me. And my grandma loves my art. She's always been a wild character and they support me any way they can, so I can't complain."

"I'd love to see some of your art."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. Maybe I'll show you some stuff next time you visit Claudia."

This felt like some twilight zone stuff. Lela and Hanna getting friendly. I couldn't even concentrate enough to figure out how to handle this situation. I was too horny. I should've made myself come earlier.

"I'll be right back. Just need to go to the bathroom."

Hanna gave me a knowing smile. "Have fun."

I entered the stall and started masturbating immediately. One hand between my legs, one hand playing with my nipples. I felt my orgasm come in mere seconds. My empty asshole clenching as if trying to grab something. I sank to my knees in front of the toilet, trying to catch my breath.

Now my head felt clearer. All the sex in the last weeks must've had an effect on me. Usually, I don't get this horny. But man, I needed that orgasm. Now I could handle things like a scientist again. I fixed myself up as good as possible. My nipples still very visible through my top, as always.

When I made my way back to the bench, I noticed that Hanna and Lela seemed to be in a very animated conversation. I wondered how this side of Hanna should influence the profile I had compiled of her so far. I'd always thought she was a bit aloof if not somewhat introverted. But that clearly wasn't the case. Or maybe it was Lela. She could make anyone feel comfortable. I had witnessed it many times.

This was definitely something to think about.

Back in our apartment Hanna immediately undressed and ordered me to do the same.

"You fucked yourself in the bathroom. I could see how much you needed it. Did you enjoy when I touched you in the car?"

"No. It was too risky. What if Lela would've seen us?"

"I think it was a calculated risk. And well worth it judging by how wet you were. You really must have missed me."

I shook my head. I had to let her know of my displeasure of her treatment of me.

"I think you are lying. Or maybe even in denial about what you really want. But don't worry, slave. We will figure things out. But now I want you to lick me."

She sat down on the sofa and spread her legs. I could see the wetness on her pale skin. "Crawl to me like the slut you crave to be."

I sank to my knees. "Please, Hanna, don't make me do this."

"Don't bother, slave. I know what your body wants. Now shut up and do as I say."

I did as she asked. Still, this was somewhat encouraging. She was still under the impression that she was doing me a favor. I could work with that. This was just another sacrifice for my future career.

I crawled over to her and began to kiss and lick the wetness from her thighs. The taste didn't even bother me anymore.

She grabbed my hair. "Don't tease me, slut. Lick my cunt."

And I did, for the next few hours.

___

Thank you for reading. I have a few more chapters, if people are interested.

12