Power and Corruption Ch. 04

Story Info
Lela gets suspicious.
5.8k words
4.66
5.8k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, this is a work of fiction. Intended for adults who like smutty stories. Nothing here is supposed to be realistic, just fun.

___

Next day on campus Lela waited for me.

"I'm sorry if yesterday made you uncomfortable. I really didn't plan on talking with Hanna so much."

"It's alright. I appreciate you coming to the airport to pick me up. I would never have expected Hanna to come as well."

"Maybe she was worried. Could be that your hypothesis is right, and the good side of her personality is starting to show. She actually seemed very likeable."

I could've kissed Lela right then. She was right. Hanna coming to the airport clearly was a sign of her worry. This was an absolute milestone. Why didn't I think of this myself?

"You are pretty smart. For a blonde." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Don't show it unless you plan to use it", she answered laughing. I felt the blush rising to my face and Lela started laughing even harder.

"You are too cute, Claudia. Your boyfriends must've gotten sunburned just from cuddling with you."

I punched her arm. "Very funny. But honestly, thank you. I actually hadn't considered that this might've been a positive development on Hanna's part."

"She doesn't seem too bad, aside from calling you slave. I mean, having you walk around without bra seems weird but as I said, you could use to be a little less uptight. Or is she having you do any other stuff?"

I hated lying to her, but there was no way I would ever tell anyone about what exactly Hanna was having me do. How could I tell her that right now my asshole was stuffed with an enormous plug and that I had spent yesterday evening orally pleasuring Hanna? I'm not sure she'd even believe me.

"No, a lot of housework and fetching things. Nothing much else."

Lela looked at me for a second longer than I felt comfortable with. Then she shrugged.

"That's good. I'm rooting for you. Show that professor that she's not infallible."

Most days I enjoyed my time in class but at the moment, not so much. I was sure that people were looking at me. How could they not, with my sudden change of style and the way my nipples were poking through my shirt. Even professor Logan gave me a couple weird looks.

Sitting also pushed the plug even deeper and I hated feeling this full. Still, it was better than being at home where Hanna had me walk around with a dildo in my pussy as well.

I let the lecture drone over me. No need to pay attention anyways. I was top of the class. I just had to nail my project to secure my future. I kept thinking about what Lela said. Hanna coming to the airport really was a big break and another clear sign of her good-natured personality surfacing.

Limiting my time at home should also give her something worry about. Apart from that it was a waiting game. I just had to evaluate all her behavior and react accordingly.

I spent the next afternoons in the library. Studying, I lied to Hanna when she asked. She didn't press me further and mostly left me alone, which I took as another good sign. Still, I could not avoid having to pleasure her when I returned home. Most nights I went to bed utterly exhausted with the taste of her pussy and asshole still on my tongue and my holes filled to the max.

A couple of days later my phone vibrated while I was in the library. A message from an unknown number:

"Hi slut, this is Barbara from your favorite sex shop. I took your number the last time you were here. Some of my regular guests have asked for a repeat performance. I expect your ass here on Saturday at 6pm. Do not disappoint me."

Cold sweat was running down my back. What could I do? If I didn't go, Barbara could ruin my experiment by telling Hanna about my previous purchases and in doing so expose my lies.

Should I go? Could I do this again? I shuddered at the thought. Last time I had to swallow so much cum. And if I went, what would I tell Hanna? She surely would notice something.

I started to feel panicky. "Deep breaths", I whispered to myself. "Think, Claudia. You are a scientist. You are smart. You can figure this out."

Then I had an idea. It was risky, but I couldn't think of anything else. I called Lela. "I have big favor to ask?"

"Let's hear it."

"I need you to distract Hanna on Saturday. Invite her to something or whatever. Think you can do that?"

"Why? Is everything alright?" I could hear the concern in her voice.

"Yeah, mostly. I need a day off this whole situation, and I made some plans to be alone on Saturday and I have the feeling that she wants me to clean the apartment or something?"

I hated lying to Lela but what else could I do?

"That sounds like a good idea. You've been too hard to yourself. Don't worry. I'll get her off your back. You enjoy your day off."

Relief washed over me. "Thank you so much, Lela. I owe you one."

She laughed. "Maybe I'll have you clean my room later."

That was sorted. I texted Barbara and let her know that I'd be there. I saw no reason to try to plead with her. I had to do what she asked. Now it was all about damage control.

There was a motel right next to the sex shop. I booked a room for the day so that I had a place to clean up afterwards. My plan was to sneak out before Hanna woke up and just get this over with. Afterwards I could rest in the motel room until I felt ready to go home.

That at last went as planned. I got to the motel early in the morning. The room was lived in but clean. I prepared everything and then waited until it was time to go to the sex shop.

I decided not to wear the plug to the sex shop. No need to make this even more sexual than it was going to be. My asshole felt strangely empty and when I went to touch it my fingers slid in without much resistance. I felt the familiar pang of fear, but I pushed the thought away. It didn't matter now.

I wore a plain t-shirt and a pair of shorts. My hair was tied up. Maybe I could avoid getting too much cum in it. I took a deep breath. That was it. Time to go.

Barbara gave me an amused grin when she saw me enter.

"Right on time. I appreciate that, slut. Follow me."

I followed her to the hidden room with the glory hole.

"Strip", she commanded.

I simply obeyed. So far, I hadn't spoken a word to her.

"No plug today? Your girlfriend would be so disappointed."

I shrugged.

"Your last performance impressed my regulars. They brought some friends. You can expect a lot of cum. Just the right thing for a slut like you."

She opened the door. "Get in there. Word of advice, don't piss me off."

I just entered the room. It was too low for me to stand, so I had to be on my knees. There were the familiar holes on the walls. Eight in total and just as I entered, I could see the first cock being pushed through one of them. I went to work.

Hours later I was back at my motel room. Sitting in the shower and letting the water wash all the cum away. I had vomited twice already on the way over.

I was unable to keep track of the number of men that I serviced, and I ached all over. There was cum from my face all the way down to my pussy. I smelled of sex and sweat. Another wave of nausea washed over me, but I managed to breathe through it.

What was even worse was that my body had reacted to this situation. As soon as I started sucking the first cock my asshole started to clench as if it wanted to be filled and my nipples were throbbing the whole time. My pussy felt hot and wet. When Barbara finally let me out, she took one look at me and commented that I seemed to have enjoyed myself.

Maybe it was the exhaustion, but I couldn't help myself. I spread my legs and let the water splash on my pussy. Thinking about what I'd just done. I pinched my nipples with one hand. The other hand started to play between my legs but not with my pussy.

My asshole was clenching again. It needed to be filled and I could not resist. I pushed my fingers inside. Two at first, then three, four. I came violently, unable to make a sound. Almost passing out from the intensity of my orgasm.

It was late at night when I returned home. I could've slept in the motel room, but I wanted to avoid any possible questions from Hanna. I also wanted to sleep in my bed.

I opened the door and snuck inside but it was clear that no one was at home. I guess Lela had been successful in luring Hanna away. I had to thank her again. I fell asleep instantly.

When I walked into the kitchen on the next morning, I saw Lela sitting there. She and Hanna were in t-shirts and panties only. Both looked as if they had just woken up.

"Lela?" I stammered, unsure what to make of this situation.

Then I realized that I was dressed as per Hanna's instructions. Topless, wearing those insane high heels. The dildo in my pussy and the plug in my ass only hidden by my panties. I froze.

She looked at me sheepishly. Her gaze lingering on my bare breasts. "Hanna and I went out yesterday. I was late when we returned, and I was too tired to go back home. So, I crashed on the sofa."

Hanna handed me a cup of coffee. "Sorry we didn't include you. It was kinda spontaneous and you weren't home."

I quickly sat down at the table. Pushing the plug and the dildo deeper. Hopefully, Lela hadn't noticed the bulges in my panties.

"No problem. I was just surprised to find Lela in our kitchen. Where did you go?"

"We went and saw a movie. Then we dropped by Insomnia", Hanna answered.

"The bar on fifth street. Everything after that is a blur."

Lela laughed. Then she glanced at my feet. "Claudia. Why are you wearing high heels but no shirt? Since when do you run around half naked anyways?"

Oh fuck. I didn't know what to say.

"I recommended she'd try wearing them around the house", Hanna answered for me. "You know that Claudia is bit too uptight for her own good. No offense. I thought this would help her come out of her shell a bit. Same with wearing no shirt. Did you know that she blushed every time she saw me coming out of the bathroom with no clothes?"

Lela gave me a look. I knew that she understood that this had to do with the blackmail.

I shrugged. "What do you think?"

"You definitely have the legs for it. But walking around topless? That's so not you."

"That's why I decided to try it. I figured Hanna had a point." I tried sounding nonchalantly but I was afraid that this would freak Lela out. I did not want her to suspect too much.

She gave me another uncomfortably long look, then she dropped the subject.

We had breakfast together. Hanna and Lela actually seemed to click quite well. They were talking animatedly, and it felt so weird to see those two parts of my life mashed together. Still, it was my doing. I couldn't complain. I kept sitting the whole time. Not daring to stand up and have Lela notice the plug and dildo. She kept glancing at my nipples. I could hardly blame her. There were hard and dark red.

Lela went home after breakfast. Asking me to meet her tomorrow after class. I figured another uncomfortable talk was coming.

Hanna grabbed my chin, her thumb caressing my lips. "Where were you yesterday?"

"Just strolling around town. I was feeling restless."

She pulled me up and I did not resist. Her hand slid into my panties, playing with the plug.

"You were so busy the last couple of days. Were you avoiding me?"

This was an important question. It showed that she had been thinking about our situation. I had to let her know that I wasn't happy. But I know that I could not be too direct, or I could push her too far.

"Maybe subconsciously", I admitted. "This is all too much."

Hanna turned me around, my back was now pressed again her breasts. Her hand now in the front of my underwear, slowly pumping the dildo in and out of me.

"But you are enjoying it. Aren't you? Don't lie. I could smell your arousal even when you entered the room. I bet it turned you on that Lela could see you like this."

Fuck, did Lela smell the lube as well? I couldn't dwell on it.

"That's not it, Hanna. Maybe I'm aroused. But I don't want to be."

She licked my ear and I shuddered. "And that is the problem. I think you're still lying to yourself." She started pinching my nipples. I couldn't help moaning.

"Do you want to cum?"

For a second I did not know what to say. I felt my holes straining against the plug and the dildo and my nipples were so hot and pulsating.

"N-no", I stammered.

Hanna pinched my nipples again and my knees buckled.

"Suit yourself", she said and pushed me to the ground, my face level with her crotch. I knew what she wanted, but I wanted her to say it. She had to understand that I was not eager to do this.

"Lick me, slut."

I obeyed. She hadn't showered yet. Her taste was strong on my tongue. I licked and sucked until she came, her juices filling my mouth.

"Thank you, Claudia." Then she wandered off to the bathroom.

I tried to gather my thoughts. She called me by my name, and she did not force me to orgasm when I said I didn't want to cum. She also came to my rescue when Lela was questioning me about my looks. Those were exceptionally good signs of progress. More and more she was seeing me as a human being and not a slave. Slowly but surely, we were getting closer to her good side gaining the upper hand, I did not doubt it one bit. I drank some coffee to get rid of her taste. I was on the right track. Now I only had to make sure Lela did not suspect too much.

That turned out to be a bit of a problem. We met after class the next day and she did not waste any time.

"Is she forcing you to do any sexual stuff, Claudia?"

I could feel my blush rising again, damn.

"No", I answered, trying to sound as nonchalantly as possible. "Apart from her idea that I need to be less uptight, that is."

Lela seemed concerned. "It just seems weird, having you walk around like this. Is your project really worth it?"

"Absolutely. If I succeed with this project, then my career is going to take off like nothing else. I need this. And I really need to wipe the professor's smile off her face for once. I will prove to her that I'm as good as she is."

"Is this turning you on?"

That surprised me but then I remembered that she must've smelled that damn lube.

I didn't know what to say but Lela continued. "I mean, your nipples are always so erect, and I could smell you yesterday. Sorry, I don't want to embarrass you, but I need to know that you are okay."

I hid my face in my hands and took a deep breath. Damage control, I had to stay calm. It was probably the best idea to convince her that I was enjoying it. This way I could get her to stop worrying and possibly interfere with my project.

"Honestly, it does turn me on. Without a bra every touch of my shirt on my nipples has an effect on me. And walking around topless in front of her also feels a bit, I don't' know... forbidden maybe. I also... touched myself yesterday morning. Sorry."

Lela laughed. "Nothing to be sorry about. I understand. I'm often horny in the morning too. So, Hanna's demands don't freak you out?"

I hated that I had to lie to her. "No", I answered. "I'm actually learning stuff about myself. About things that I like."

Lela hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. "Okay, then that's settled. Care for some ice cream?"

A few days later Hanna cornered me at home. "I haven't been taking good care of my slave lately", she said. "You are out so much, repressing your desires. Let's do something fun."

I didn't like the sound of that. Hanna's idea of fun was generally way out of my comfort zone.

"What do you mean?"

"We are going out tonight. Dancing."

"Hanna, I don't like clubs. I can't dance to safe my life and I hate loud noises."

"Bullshit. That's just a lie you tell yourself. I bet you'd love to let loose and have a good time for once. Follow me, I got you some clothes from the thrift store."

Damn, I realized that I wasn't getting out of this. There was no way of talking Hanna out of things if she had made up her mind. To say that I did not like going clubbing was an understatement. I hated it. And that was without whatever Hanna had in mind.

I followed her to her room and saw the clothes on her bed.

"You have got to be kidding me, Hanna. I cannot wear that stuff."

On her bed was a white dress that looked way too small, a white lacy g-string and white leather knee high boots with high heels.

She didn't even bother to react to my objections.

"Undress."

I took off my high heels and the panties that were holding the dildo and plug inside of me.

"Take out the dildo and lick it clean."

I grabbed the dildo and slowly pulled it out. It always felt weird pulling this massive thing out of my vagina. The lube made an embarrassing sucking noise and it felt so empty once the dildo was out. Thick drops of the lube were running down my thighs. Licking the thing clean did not phase me a bit, embarrassingly enough. I have done much worse things. The lube tasted like pussy.

"Take you plug out as well. I have a special one for tonight. And please clean it up too."

I pulled the plug out of my ass and brought it up to my mouth. This was harder. I tried not to think about it and cleaned it with my tongue. Luckily, I could only taste the lube.

"You are such a slut. You should see yourself. Bend over the bed and let me check your holes."

I did as she commanded and felt her fingers enter my vagina.

"Man, you are so loose and wet. And your lips are swollen as fuck."

She began to rub my clit. I had to bite my lip to not make a sound.

She then pulled my ass cheeks apart. Staring at my holes. I was so embarrassed.

"How does it feel without your plug? I see your asshole twitching. Do you want to be filled?"

"It feels weird, empty. But please, give me some rest. Let me go without a plug."

She smacked my ass.

"I know you wouldn't enjoy yourself as much without something up your ass. But I'm giving you a choice. Stand up."

She grabbed something from her desk.

"This is a rather small plug with a fake diamond. Just the right thing for a night out. But I fear it may be too small for your stretched out hole. Put it in and see if it works. If not, we go with my other idea."

I grabbed the plug. It was metal, rather heavy for such a small thing. At its widest point it was maybe two fingers wide, and it was as long as my index finger. It almost looked like a piece of perverted jewelry with the stone and the way the metal reflected the light.

It slipped into me without any resistance. Hardly surprising. The plug that had just been inside of my ass was probably three times as wide and much longer.

"Dance", Hanna commanded.

"Excuse me?"

"Dance. We have to see if the plug stays inside. Don't want any embarrassing accidents on the dance floor, do we?"

I was blushing so much it felt my head was about to burst. I tried some basic dance moves, my hips moving back and forth. I felt the plug slip immediately and it fell down with a loud thud.

I was so embarrassed. I couldn't even look at Hanna. I fought hard to not cry but a few tears fell nevertheless.

She hugged me, much to my surprise. "Don't cry. You don't have to be embarrassed in front of me. I know this is what you want. Loose holes, a wide, hungry asshole."

I shook my head.

"You are still lying to yourself, Claudia."

I felt her fingers on my asshole. Softly caressing it, not entering. She pressed her leg between my legs, and I gasped.

"Pinch your nipples for me, slut."

I obeyed automatically. My mind was in turmoil. Embarrassment, lust, and self-control all fighting inside of me.

I pinched my nipples and pulled on them. This drove me over the edge. Without conscious thought I pushed my ass out and Hanna knew what to do. Her fingers entering me like butter. She started fingering my ass hard and fast. Then she grabbed my hair, bent my head back and kissed me, her tongue playing with mine. I came instantly, grinding my pussy against her leg.

12