Power and Corruption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hanna was all business once I came down from my orgasm. "Get dressed. Your new plug is on my desk. I'll freshen up and then we'll head out."

Then she left the room. I was angry with myself. This lack of self-control was so unlike me. I had to get a grip. I was a scientist, damn it. Still, this situation proved rather insightful. Hanna was comforting me when I started to cry. She also called me by my name again. I was right, and the professor would have to eat her words.

Anyways, it was time to get this over with. I wiped all the juices from my body with my panties, then I went to check the new plug Hanna mentioned. It was very weird looking. Round and wide as a tennis ball, black and made from some silicone material. It was heavy and had a wide rectangular base. I took a deep breath and pushed it inside me. It slid in easier than I thought but it did not feel comfortable at all.

After I had put on all the clothes, I looked at myself in Hanna's large mirror. It was even worse that I feared. The white dress was so short that I could barely bend over without showing my underwear. It also was made of some very thin material and my nipples clearly showed through it. The boots made me look like a hooker, but I was used to high heels by now, so they were not too uncomfortable.

Hanna reappeared, already dressed up. Black dress, black makeup, fishnets, opera gloves. The whole nine yards. She looked at me with a grin.

"You look amazing, Claudia. Let's get some makeup on you and do something with your hair."

I wore a ponytail, as usual. But she wanted me to wear my hair in twin braids. This of course made my outfit look even more outrageous. She then applied some makeup to my eyes and colored my lips deep red. I didn't even feel like myself anymore.

She handed me a little clutch purse with my phone and some money and out we went.

The cab took us to the outskirts of town to a club called 'Mincemeat'.

"What kind of club is this?"

Hanna laughed. "It's just a dance club. Bit gritty maybe, but nothing too wild. Used to be a slaughterhouse, hence the name."

The bouncer leered at me and Hanna and let us inside. I could feel the bass even before we stepped inside and once we were in, we were greeted by a wall of sound. I could hardly breathe as the noise overwhelmed me. Hanna pulled me aside into the toilets where it was a little quieter.

"Okay, here's the plan for tonight. I want you to have fun. The kind of fun you usually don't dare to have. I want you to go out there on the dancefloor and dance until someone tries to flirt with you. Then you'll offer the guy a blowjob, let him finish in your mouth. You'll then come to me and show me the cum in your mouth."

I stared at her. I did not expect this.

"Hanna, please no. Not this. I don't want this."

She just shook her head. "And that is the problem, slave. You're not honest to yourself. But enough of this. You have one hour. If you are not done by then I will show my friends some of your videos. That should start some fun rumors around the campus, don't you think."

I was about to freak out, but I managed to calm myself down. It was one blowjob. I blew countless guys in the sex shop. I could do one more.

"Fine, you win."

"I knew you'd see reason. Besides, I know you need the excuse of being blackmailed in order to allow yourself to do all the stuff you desire."

She pulled something out of her bag. It looked like a car remote but when she pressed a button, I could feel the buttplug start to pulsate.

"What the..."

"I bought it for today. It's sound activated. The louder the sound, the stronger the vibrations. Should make things even more fun for you."

I wanted to protest but Hanna simply left the room, leaving me alone in the toilets.

Uttering a few curses, I went to get this over with.

Being on the dancefloor sucked. Plain and simple. It was the embodiment of all the things I don't like. Noise and lack of space and dancing and drunk people. Worst of all was this damn plug. Every beat of the bass made the plug pulse and vibrate. It was so hard to concentrate. I could feel myself getting aroused again. But I had no other choice and so I started dancing, trying to ignore everything else. It was dark in here with light flickering in different colors which made my white dress shine like a beacon.

I felt very exposed and hoped that someone would come forward soon so that I could get this perverted task over with.

I did not have to wait long. Someone started dancing close to me. A young guy, muscular and tall. Tattoos on both his arms. He looked at me and I smiled. This was all the invitation he needed, and he came even closer. I smelled his sweat and the alcohol on his breath. We danced a bit then I had enough and pointed at the bar. He nodded and off we went.

Once we each had a bottle of beer, he tried to make small talk, but I decided to cut this short and held up my hand.

"Listen, I'm not here to make friends. I have a bet with my friend. Would you be willing to let me blow you?"

He was confused. "Is this a joke?"

"No joke. As I said. I have a bet with my friend that I have to have a guy come in my mouth and show her. You want to be that guy?"

It was painfully obvious that he wasn't used to assertive women. But he was interested. I noticed the bulge in his jeans.

"Right now?"

"Yes. We should be able to find a spot. You game?"

He was. We found a dark corner behind a column, and I went down on my knees. He was hard and ready for me. His cock tasting of sweat and musk. I had him groaning with pleasure in no time and he came quickly, filling my mouth with his cum.

I immediately stood up and left him. Now I only had to find Hanna. That turned out to be a fucking nightmare. People were bumping into me. Dudes tried to get me to dance with them or buy me a drink. And I couldn't say a word. I ultimately resorted to gesturing that I had to throw up which worked rather well. Yet more proof that a bit of thinking can get you out of most things. Still, it took me a long time until I finally spotted her leaning against a wall, a drink in her hand.

She glanced at her watch as I approached.

"Twenty-two minutes. You wasted no time. Show me."

I opened my mouth and let her look at the mass of cum and saliva. She took a picture before I could do anything.

"Swallow."

I did, gladly. Having it in my mouth was way worse than swallowing it.

"Are we done?" I just wanted to go home.

Hanna laughed and grabbed my hand. "Let's dance."

She led me back on the dancefloor and we started dancing. The tall, goth beauty and me, the slutty looking girl in white. I could feel the eyes on us. Hanna did not seem to care. Her dancing was energetic and sexual. She grabbed me and let her hands wander over my body. Then she spun away, moving to the music only to come closer again and press herself against me. It was all I could to try and appear as though I knew how to dance.

She must've done something to the plug as well. Its reaction to the music getting even stronger. It did not take long until I couldn't hide my arousal anymore. My nipples straining against the thin fabric of my dress. I couldn't help moaning a few times.

Hanna noticed, of course. "You have a choice, Claudia. We can stay and dance until the sun comes up, or we go home, and I fuck your brains out."

I didn't even think before I answered. "Let's go home."

Back home Hanna pushed me on her bed on all fours. She had me leave my underwear in the Uber as a gift to the driver.

"I have set the plug to its highest sensitivity. Let's see how much noise you make while I fuck your pussy with this."

In her hand she held the dildo she gifted me. I wanted to beg but I knew that it'd be futile. I simply hung my head and waited.

Just Hanna talking in her normal voice was enough for the plug to vibrate like crazy.

She pushed the thick head of the dildo inside my pussy and I couldn't stop from groaning in pain. This thing was far bigger than the dildo she had me use normally and it hurt.

I felt stretched to the limit once the head had sunk in. Hanna pushed even deeper.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, please Hanna..." I could hear myself talking without even realizing what I was saying. My ass filled with this damn plug, this dildo filling my pussy to the max. I just wanted it to stop.

Hanna must have misinterpreted my groans of pain. She picked up the pace, pumping the dildo in and out. "I knew you would like this, you slut."

I realized that I had to do something, or she'd permanently damage me.

"Please Hanna, let me lick you." I knew that appealing to her hedonistic nature had the highest chance of success.

"You lesbian slut. You want to lick me rather than be fucked?" She pushed the dildo deep as she said that.

"Yes, please Hanna. Let me pleasure you."

"Well, it's only fair that your owner gets the first orgasm."

She sat on the bed and spread her legs. I crawled up to her pussy, unable to get up with this dildo still inside me. It hurt like hell but at last she wasn't fucking me with it anymore. Now I only had to tire her out.

By now I know how she liked to be pleasured and I gave it my all, not stopping even once as several orgasms shook her. When she finally let go of my hair, I waited a bit before I dared to look up. She was out. Eyes closed and breathing deeply. My plan had worked.

I reached between my legs and gently pulled the dildo and plug out. It hurt a lot and I almost had to throw up.

After I had cleaned myself as well as the plug and dildo I went to bed. Leaving both toys in Hanna's room. I gingerly touched my pussy. Nothing was torn but my lips were swollen, and my pussy felt very open. I tried to contract my muscles, but they wouldn't obey. My asshole was much worse. Even without lube I was able to slide three fingers in without resistance. The muscles there clearly not doing their job anymore.

Not for the first time I was worried about the permanent damage that this experiment might do to my body but ultimately that was just another price I was willing to pay in the name of science. In the name of my career. I was sure that in the worst case a bit of plastic surgery would fix things. This was just too important.

I felt proud of myself. Once again, I had been able to manipulate Hanna to get out of a bad situation. More than ever, I was certain that I could finish my experiment. I would conquer all obstacles.

12