Power and Corruption Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get even more complicated for Claudia.
4.6k words
4.71
7.1k
10

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a work of adult fiction. Also, it's pure unrealistic smut. If you like that sort of thing, read on and have fun.

___

Back in my room I had to think about what happened. Did I really have sex with Lela? And lick her ass. I almost couldn't recognize myself. Before starting my experiment, I hardly ever had sex and now? I couldn't deny that my body was starting to react to the permanent stimulation. How could it not? I was a young woman, sexually in my prime. Ultimately, I concluded that there was no harm in it. People were supposed to experiment in college. And I trusted Lela.

I looked down at my body. I was almost naked. Thank God that Hanna didn't force me to wear the extreme heels to bed. I just wore the slip holding the dildo and plug in place. There was a time when it hurt to be this full. Now, not so much anymore. It still wasn't comfortable but that I could ignore.

I hoped that Lela could convince Hanna to spend some time with her. That might give me a bit of respite.

Just when I was about to doze off my phone notified me of a message. It was from my sister:

"Hey professor, just wanted to remind you to pick up a costume. Knowing you, you probably don't have one yet. Can't wait for next weekend. Pick something fun, please. XO Kylie."

I was confused for a second, then I remembered. There was a comic convention in this town and months ago I had promised my sister that I'd go with her and that she could crash here for the weekend.

I let myself fall back on my pillow. "Fuck!" I really didn't need this now, but I couldn't break my promise. Guess I needed to fill in Hanna and try to make this work. I checked the time. Hanna would still be up. No sense in delaying the inevitable.

I knocked on her door. She opened it, completely nude. "Need company", she asked with a slight grin.

"No. There's a situation that I need to talk to you about."

To her credit she didn't play with me any further. She pointed to her bed and told me to sit down.

"What's the matter, Claudia?"

"You know about the comic convention next weekend?"

Hanna grinned. "How could I not. I go there every year. It's a lot of fun. There's a ton of amazing artists doing signings and you can see all sorts of cool costumes."

I didn't realize goths could be such nerds. I couldn't help smiling a little.

"I promised my sister that I would go there with her, in costume. I also told her that she could crash in my room."

Hanna beamed. "Cool. We can go together. Do you have a costume yet?"

"No. I totally forgot about the convention, to be honest. But Hanna, I need you to please don't make me do anything sexual in front of my sister. Please don't' make me wear the plug and dildo when she's around. Please."

Hanna was silent for a moment before she answered. She absentmindedly played with her earrings.

"You let me pick your costume and I will let you sleep without your holes being stuffed. I'll also allow you to wear clothes while at home. The plug stays in your ass during the day though. Deal?"

I was elated. She was actually offering me a deal instead of making me do stuff. And she was open to my troubles. This was absolutely huge.

"Deal. But please don't make me wear something embarrassing."

Her slight grin did not fill me with confidence.

"We will see. Tell me about your sister. What is she like?"

I shrugged. "Kylie is a computer nerd. But not one of the antisocial ones. After high school she actually went travelling for a year. She said she didn't know what she wanted to do with her life and that she needed the time to figure things out. She'll start attending our university next year."

"And your parents paid for the travelling?"

"No. She had money saved up. She's been doing computer work since her early teens. She didn't need a cent from our parents."

"Boyfriend? Girlfriend? Or is she as sexually repressed as you have been?"

"No idea. We never talk about that stuff."

Hanna rolled her eyes.

"What's her costume going to be?"

I thought about that. "She told me months ago... someone from a video game.... Can't remember, sorry."

The near constant shaking of her head during my answers made it clear that Hanna found my lack of interest for the whole comic convention thing hard to grasp.

"Tomorrow we're going costume shopping. I can't wait." She leaned back and opened her legs. I could see her arousal.

"Hanna, please..."

"Shh, Claudia. Just shut up and lick me."

I really didn't want to, but I knew that I had no choice. Resisting now would jeopardize all the progress I've made. I obeyed. Kissing my way up her legs until I reached her wet folds. Her moans filling the room. By now I knew what she liked. Long licks along her entire pussy with the occasional lick of her asshole followed by some gentle sucking of her clit. It was easy for me to make her come but as usual she wanted more. Eventually, we both fell asleep.

We were sitting at the table eating breakfast the next morning when Hanna looked up from her phone.

"Lela will be coming along to our shopping trip. She says she's never been to a comic convention and she's excited to see what it's like. We'll meet at the mall later."

Damn, looks like my plan to have Lela try to spend time with Hanna backfired. This costume shopping trip could become way more complicated now.

"Any idea what costume you want me to wear?"

Hanna shrugged. "I'm looking through red-headed comic book or video game characters right now. Jessica Rabbit is out of the question. You so do not have her figure."

I didn't really know much about comics. "How about Ariel? You know, the mermaid?"

Hanna grimaced. "Absolutely not. Let's make one thing clear, Claudia. I want you to wear a sexy costume. When we're out shopping later, you'll make sure to convince Lela that you want to look hot. That clear?"

I had expected as much. "Crystal. What costume are you going to wear?"

"I bought a really cool Hela costume ages ago."

She noticed my blank look.

"The goddess of death. From the Thor movie. Played by Cate Blanchett."

"Right, yeah. I think I've seen it. Black and dark green outfit?"

Hanna nodded. "It's going to look absolutely awesome on me. Can't wait."

She was probably right about that. With her height and figure she could pull off the deadly goddess look. I just hoped that her costume choice for me wouldn't be too embarrassing. My sister would never let me live it down.

As expected, I felt utterly out of place when we met up with Lela and started our tour through the mall looking for costumes. Hanna was in nerd heaven; Lela was her usual excited self, and I didn't understand a thing. Lela and Hanna kept talking animatedly about comic and video game characters. Most of which I had never heard about before. When Lela mentioned that she was looking for a cute Harley Quinn costume I had no idea who she was talking about.

"Joker's girlfriend." She tried to explain. "From the Batman comics. Come on, Claudia, you must have some pop culture knowledge."

I shrugged. "You know I've always been more of a book person, Lela."

She patted my ass, feeling the plug through my skirt. "A naughty book person", she whispered in my ear. I felt myself blush. Luckily, Hanna didn't notice.

There were several shops in the mall were offering costumes in preparation for the convention. The first few were a bust. More geared towards kids or selling costumes that just looked cheap.

Finally, we entered a promising shop.

Lela gestured at the display of costumes.

"What do you have in mind, Claudia?"

"No idea. As we have established earlier, I don't know a thing about comics and games." I remembered Hanna's command from this morning. "I do want something hot, though."

Lela grinned. "Part of your coming out of your shell program? Her idea?"

"Kinda. Let's see if we can find something."

Shopping with Lela was always an experience for me. I tackled shopping like a chore. Getting it done quickly and efficiently. In, out, done. She went in with the excitement of a toddler at Christmas. Every isle, every rack holding something that could spark her interest. In a way it was interesting to watch, and I often wondered if this could be worth writing a study about.

Anyways, she and Hanna began browsing in earnest and I tried to look for something as well. Hanna wanted me to look hot, but that was all the briefing I had. I tried to find a costume that would show a bit of skin without being too bad.

That turned out to be more difficult that I had imagined. Most of the costumes that could be described as "hot" seemed to be made for far more curvy women than me.

Still, Hanna and Lela could not be deterred and so we went to the dressing rooms with a couple of costumes for me and Lela.

Lela pulled me into a dressing room, while Hanna waited outside.

"It's more fun together", she said when she saw my surprised look.

I didn't really care. I was only focused on getting this whole costume thing over with. I quickly undressed and grabbed the first costume. The label said: "Scarlet Witch" and it basically consisted of a burgundy corset, some dark leggings, and a cape.

I was about to ask Lela about who Scarlet Witch was, when I felt her hand on the base of my plug.

"Lela", I whispered.

"Sorry, Claudia, I couldn't resist." Her hand still on the plug, slightly pushing it deeper. She began licking my neck.

I took a deep breath, trying to gather my thoughts. Maybe it was a mistake having slept with her but nothing I could do about it now. She was just her playful self and now that she thought that I liked it, she was playing with me.

"Not here, please. Hanna could hear us."

"As you wish." She gave the plug a final push and started to undress as well.

Whoever Scarlet Witch was, her outfit wasn't for me. Hanna couldn't hide a chuckle when I stepped out of the dressing room, and I didn't blame her. I looked absolutely ridiculous.

"That one is too dark for you. How do I look?"

I turned to look at Lela. She had donned her costume. It looked like a demented cheerleader outfit splatterd with blood and to no one's surprise she looked amazing in it. It showed a lot of skin. Bare midriff, short skirt and black fishnet stockings.

"Wow", was all I could say.

She grinned. "Yeah, I figured that I could pull off this look. That was easy, I'll take it. Now let's see if one of the other costumes works for you."

The next costume was "Black Widow". Her I actually knew from a movie an ex-boyfriend made me watch. It was a leather one-piece with a cleavage almost to my navel. Wearing it wasn't too uncomfortable, but Hanna still gave it the thumbs down. "Too tough", she said. Shame, I rather liked it.

That left us with the last costume. I put it on, and Lela let out an appreciative whistle. "That's it, Claudia. It has to be. Please take it."

I looked in the mirror. The costume was called "Poison Ivy". Another batman character. This one I knew at last. I think Uma Thurman played her once. The costume was a skintight green bodysuit adorned with ornamental leaves. The fabric was so thin that my nipples were super prominent. You could pretty much make out the shape of my areola. Thank God that a short skirt was part of the costume. Otherwise, everyone would've been able to see the shape of my labia, not to mention the plug in my ass.

I absolutely hated it. This costume drew way too much attention. Hanna of course absolutely loved it. "It's perfect, Claudia. Especially with Lela going as Harley Quinn."

She saw my blank look. "There's a comic series where Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are lovers."

Oh, fuck me, that added a whole new layer of discomfort to this costume. I felt myself blush again.

Lela put her arm around my waist. "This is so awesome. We can pose for pictures together. How do we look, Hanna?"

"Hot as fuck."

Lela laughed. "That's what we're aiming for, right?"

I nodded. Completely overwhelmed. Poison Ivy it was then. Yet one more unpleasant thing to overcome in the name of science.

Later, we went for a coffee together. We decided that Lela would come to our apartment Saturday morning then we would go to the convention together with Kylie.

"Can't wait to meet her. How is she after the whole pregnancy scare?"

Lela's question reminded me, I had to make sure that my lie wouldn't be exposed.

"She's fine. But please, guys, don't ask her about it. It's a bit of a touchy subject."

They both agreed and I breathed a sigh of relief. Another potential trap disarmed. Sometimes this project felt like juggling twenty running chainsaws, but I was able to make it work. I felt a bit of pride thinking about it. Not everyone would be able to endure what I endured so far. Let alone endure it and write a scientific paper while doing so.

Hanna's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Say, Lela, weren't you surprised by Claudia's choice of outfit?"

"A few weeks ago, I would've been shocked. But after seeing her topless in your apartment and you guys telling me about her wanting to come out of her shell a little, I'm all for it. She's gorgeous and its high time that she becomes comfortable with herself."

There they were again, talking about me as if I wasn't there. Still, I decided to remain quiet. I wanted Hanna and Lela to spend time together. Maybe this could work out in my favor.

"That's what I keep telling her. Why be so embarrassed by your large nipples and your body's needs? Embrace it. Screw societal norms. Just be who you want to be."

"And you made amazing progress in helping her. The old Claudia would've never worn a costume like that. And now she's sitting here with a huge plug up her ass."

I almost spit out my coffee. Did she really just say that. I felt a cold chill running through me.

Hanna grinned. "She told you?"

Lela touched my leg. "Don't be upset. I figured since we all know that you want to be more open it's better to be able to talk about things. I want to help you find yourself."

I couldn't say anything. I needed to think. Clearly Lela had bought my story that Hanna wasn't forcing me to do things that I didn't like. That was good. It meant that she wouldn't jeopardize my project. Unfortunately, it seems that by sleeping with her I had lowered her inhibitions. Not good.

Hanna looked at Lela and then at me. "You've fucked." It was not a question.

Lela gave her a short smile.

"Yeah, but only once. I asked her to let me see the plug and it sort of happened."

"You went to show her your plug and you slept with her? I'm proud of you, Claudia. That's a huge step in the right direction."

I was beyond embarrassed. I couldn't even look at them.

Lela caressed my hair. "Don't feel bad, Claudia. I'm your friend. If Hanna is helping you out of your shell, then I can help you too."

"Don't lie, Claudia. How did you like having sex with your best friend."

Hanna's question put me in a tough spot. I liked it a lot, but could I really say that? That would just fuel Hanna's demented plans for me even more. But I also could not lie and hurt Lela.

"Yeah, I liked it", I answered honestly. My voice barely more than a whisper.

Hanna didn't let up. "So now you have two people willing to help you. Isn't this great."

I just nodded.

Hanna's hand slid between my legs and played with my pussy. Then she showed her glistening fingers to Lela.

"That's how wet she usually is. She loves it but doesn't dare admit it to herself."

"Guys, please. Someone could see us." I tried to steer the conversation into another direction, but they were having none of it.

"Do you want to come home with us, Lela?" We all knew what Hanna meant.

I really did not want this. A threesome with my blackmailer and my best friend. Absolutely not. I looked at Lela and realized that I had lost. She was too excited and too turned on.

"Hell yeah", Lela answered. "I want her to lick my ass again."

Hanna laughed. "That shouldn't be a problem. She loves to do that."

I didn't. But that did not matter now. I steeled myself for what was to come.

My mind raced through all possibilities on the way home. What could I do? Fake not feeling well. They wouldn't even believe me. Outright refusal to cooperate? That would work with Lela but what about Hanna? Would she punish me?

Hanna must've sensed my hesitation. She leaned close to me.

"You'll do whatever she wants once we're at home. No hesitation. Nothing but eager cooperation. Show us the slut you are. Otherwise, your parents might get an email with some very spicy pictures."

I nodded. There it was. The end to my chances to not do this. I tried to calm myself down. Surely this couldn't be worse than having to blow all those guys at the sex shop. I could do this. I would talk to Lela later to make sure this wouldn't happen again.

They pretty much pounced on me as soon as we had entered the apartment. We all were naked in no time. Hanna's tongue aggressively entering my mouth while Lela pushed the plug deep into my ass. Hanna pinched my nipples, and I couldn't help moaning.

"You are such a slut, Claudia". Lela whispered into my ear. Your thighs are wet with your juices.

"Push your fist into her cunt, Lela. She loves it."

Hanna bent me over the kitchen table, holding me down by my hair.

"This is soo cool. I've never fisted someone before."

Without any hesitation Lela started to push her hand inside me. It slid in easily, much to my embarrassment.

"Holy fuck. Why are you so loose?"

"Tell her, Claudia." Hanna spoke softly but it was clear that this was a command, not a suggestion.

"I have a thick dildo inside me all the time when I'm at home. Even at night." I was mortified saying this.

Lela started pumping her fist in and out of my wet pussy.

"Man, you really are into this. I can feel that giant plug in your ass. I bet I could push both of my hands inside you. Let's try."

I desperately wanted to protest but Hanna held my hair in her fist and gave it a quick tug. The message was clear.

Lela's other hand entered my pussy and I groaned loudly. My legs began to shake.

"She's loving it", Lela said. "She gets off on being double fisted."

"Of course she does. She's the biggest slut I've ever known. If only she'd admit it to herself."

This couldn't be farther from the truth. It hurt; Lela's fists combined were thicker than the dildo I usually had to use. Furthermore, I was horrified by her seeing me like this.

Then she began to really fuck me with her fists, and I could hardly think anymore. My whole body became rigid. The walls of my pussy giving way to her onslaught.

"Come for me. Claudia", she said. "I know you want to."

I had to give her what she wanted. I needed this to be over.

I gridded my teeth and began to fake an orgasm. Trying to moan convincingly. I began to push back against her. Faster and faster. The pain almost unbearable. Then I let out a loud scream and collapsed on the table.

It felt so good when Lela finally pulled her hands from me that I couldn't help but shudder a little.

I looked at her. She was beaming with pride. Her whole body flushed and her shaved pussy glistening with arousal.

"Man, I'm so horny right now. That was fucking hot."

Hanna pulled me from the table. My legs barely supporting me.

"I think Claudia would love to help you with this, don't you?"

Anything to get this over with.

I nodded. "Please, let me pleasure you."

"Let's go to you room", Hanna suggested. "Crawl before us."

I sank to my knees and started crawling. Well aware that I was giving them quite the show.

"I didn't know Claudia could be this submissive", Lela said. "She's usually so headstrong."

I could have smacked her right then. She was my best friend but sometimes I wished she'd think before she started talking.

Hanna laughed. "This is who she really is. What she craves to be. Just look at the way her juices are dripping down. Only someone really submissive and depraved would get off on this."

12