Power and Corruption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally reached my room and Lela immediately spotted the dildo I usually had to wear.

"Damn. That thing is massive. No wonder your pussy is wrecked."

She sat on the bed and spread her legs. "Do you want to lick me, Claudia? Do you want to push your tongue into my asshole like the last time?"

I did not. The last time was special, tender. There was nothing special about this. This was abuse of power, nothing else. But I could do nothing about it right now.

I nodded. "Yes, please."

Lela grabbed my hair and softly pulled me between her legs. I did what I had to do.

Just as I was getting started, I felt Hanna pull the plug out of my asshole.

"Let's see if we can double fist this hole as well, shall we?"

Lela still held my head, my tongue deep in her ass. I couldn't even say anything as I felt Hanna's fist enter me. The plug had stretched me out a lot, so her fist sank in without resistance.

"No problem so far. Time for the other hand."

Lela moaned loudly. "God, this is so hot. Her tongue feels amazing. Fist her good, Hanna."

Hanna pushed her other fist inside and it hurt. A lot. Her arms were more muscular than Lela's and it felt as though my ass was torn apart.

Lela had begun to rub her clit and she came in no time. Her juices trickling down onto my face. She finally let go of my hair.

"Pull on her nipples", Hanna commanded. "Let's see if we can make her come again." She twisted her fists in an out of my asshole. Sometimes one after the other, sometimes both together. It was excruciating.

Lela happily began rubbing and pulling on my nipples. I couldn't help reacting. My moans of pain slowly turned to moans of pleasure. Humiliation, pain, excitement, and sensory overload combining to push me further to the brink.

Then I came, hard. I slammed my ass back onto Hanna's fists as my whole body shook violently. Incoherent noises leaving my mouth.

The orgasm seemed to last an eternity and when I came back to my senses Hanna and Lela sat next to me on the bed. Lela looked like she had won the lottery while Hanna just grinned smugly.

"Are... we... done?"

Hanna raised an eyebrow. It was something she often did when she felt a question was almost too stupid to answer.

"That wouldn't be fair. I haven't come yet."

I shook my head. I could hardly move.

Lela stood up and grabbed Hanna's hand. "Maybe I can help you with that. Let's go to your room. Claudia clearly needs rest."

Hanna stood up with a smile. "That is an invitation I cannot refuse."

She looked back at me. "I think you might need a bigger plug, Claudia. Maybe we can go shopping for one tomorrow."

"Oh yes. Can I come too? I love sex shops."

I was so exhausted I couldn't even worry about that now. I fell asleep before they had even left the room.

I slept till the next morning. Lela was alone in the kitchen when I emerged from my room. She was wearing one of Hanna's goth band t-shirts. I wore the slip with the dildo and plug and my heels, as usual.

She looked at me and smiled. "It's amazing that I did not notice the dildo the last time I saw you like this. It looks so obscene. I can clearly see how your pussy stretches around it. How are you feeling? Coffee?"

I sat down and nodded. Coffee would be nice.

"Where's Hanna?"

Lela handed me a cup. "She had an early class today."

I took a sip and tried to gather my thoughts.

"Lela, about yesterday..."

"Don't worry about it, Claudia", she interrupted me. "I've told her nothing about your experiment. And I'm not judging you for what you like. Hell, I'm almost a bit upset that you didn't tell me sooner."

She saw my confused look.

"About your submissive tendencies. I saw you dripping when you crawled for us. The way you came when we fisted you. How you pushed your tongue into my ass without hesitation. Maybe you even designed this experiment as a guilt free way to live out your fantasies. Don't worry, I'll help you find yourself."

I cursed silently. How should I navigate this situation? If I told her that everything was an act, she'd report Hanna in a second and my experiment would be over. Everything would've been for nothing. She also would feel really guilty for what she did to me. I could not let this happen. I guess I had to let her live with her assumptions for the moment. Besides, she was my friend. She wouldn't hurt me. I just had to me mindful of her overexcitement.

"Thank you, Lela. This is all very embarrassing. I'm learning stuff about myself. I did not know that I liked all this."

"And now we all know that you like it. And I'm liking it as well."

She pushed her chair back and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing underwear. Her arousal was evident.

"I want you to crawl over here and lick me."

She said it softly. The dominant role coming to her effortlessly.

I wanted to say no but that would be in conflict with what I just told her. I needed her to believe that I enjoyed all this. I sank to my knees and crawled between her legs. The dildo and plug fucking me with every step forward.

Lela grabbed my hair. "That's it, Claudia. Don't be ashamed. Lick my pussy."

I obeyed. The taste of her pussy mixing with the taste of coffee still in my mouth.

12