All Comments on 'Power and Corruption Ch. 06'

by Narrator_of_Smut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

Just found this series and love it!!!!! Hope they add some bondage to her kinks in time

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Fucking Awesome

Another wonderful chapter that shows just how much fun friends can have with other friends. These fun loving girls know how important it is to have a picking order among friends with the one friend who just loves to please all the others. Such a sweet friend she is. Well done and just a fun playful story of how power does and will corrupt everyone it touches. But that is why it is called corruption. Party on. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

another 5 stars. great chapter, I have been waiting for Lela to take a more dominate roll. I kind of wonder if they have stretched her enough and just keep her where she is now as any bigger will she still be able to move in public. well it is a fetish fantasy story o i guess she could. keep up the good work. can't wait to see what happens at comic con and with her sister being there. As I was reading this today I had a thought, that the teacher was helping Hannah some how in order to prov her point that would be a good ending twist. again thank you for sharing your thought with this story.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so hot. I usually don't get excited reading lesbian stories, but the domination is on point. I'm also interested on the plot, if Claudia will prove her point or not. I'm thinking that maybe Claudia's friend is using her to prove a thesis involving submission and Claudia is her... pet, LOL. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is amazing on so many levels ... as a narrative with excellent character development, plot development and overall pacing, insightful, arousing and amusing in its own right on that level ... as a metanarrative cleverly inverting itself (inside-out, outside-in) through the unreliability (yet also reliability through the predictability) of its first-person narrator ... a self-narrator who, like many of us who over-think things, is too clever by half, blind-siding and deluding herself, revealing herself through hapless, ill-fated attempts at concealing ...

So, yes, power corrupts ... corrupts roommate Hannah ... then best friend Lela ... likely little sister too when she visits ... and well-intentioned but manipulative, (self-)deceptive Claudia through them as well as within and through her own self-delusions and pretensions ... and us as well as we immerse ourselves in it, mesmerized, amused and aroused by it all ... as it erupts, corrupts and lingers with my fingers nimbly ambling between the keys and my legs ...

Thank you so much! Corrupted to the core, like a whore, I'm greedily, needily groping and hoping for more, more, more ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNarrator_of_Smut@Narrator_of_Smut
I have quite a few stories that I never finished writing. A downside of an overactive imagination, I suppose. Maybe I will share some of them here and see if people like them. That might help me find the discipline to finish them. I'll post updates about the next chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES