Power and Corruption Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lela grabbed a piece of pizza. "Claudia, your turn."

"Dare." I was afraid of what Lela was having me do.

She grinned maliciously.

"I dare you to play with your nipples through your shirt for five minutes."

All eyes were on me. I was relieved that I could remain dressed but this was still going to be embarrassing. Bordering on masturbation in front of them all. I wasn't turned on at all, so I figured I was going to be fine.

I nodded. "Okay, I'm doing it. Start the timer."

I started softly rubbing my nipples through my shirt. They reacted instantly to the stimulation. Getting harder and harder. As soon as my nipples began to tighten, I felt my asshole clench around the plug and my pussy starting to get wet. Those nipples were just too damn sensitive.

I closed my eyes and fought hard to control my breathing. I was determined not to show any arousal. Without any conscious thought I had begun to softly pull and squeeze my nipples. God, that felt so good. I realized that I was starting to squeeze my legs together.

Biting my tongue I tried to control my body as best I could. It wasn't easy at all. My asshole was straining against the plug and I felt wetness trickle out of my pussy.

Then I felt Hanna's foot push the plug deeper inside me and I couldn't help moaning a little.

"One minute left." I hardly noticed Lela's voice.

"Come on, Claudia. Pinch your nipples harder", Hanna commanded and I obeyed without thinking. Pinching and pulling my nipples hard while her foot pressed the plug deep into me.

This time I moaned loudly. My lower body spasming as I almost lost myself to my arousal.

I mustered all my willpower and managed to remain in control.

Finally, Lela called time and I could stop playing with myself. That was too close.

"Man, I wish my nipples were as sensitive. That must've felt amazing, Professor."

I glanced down at myself. My nipples now easily visible through my shirt. Begging to be touched. I tried to get my breathing under control.

"Your... turn... Kylie."

"Truth."

I didn't even know what to ask her. I had trouble concentrating.

Kylie laughed. "You okay, Professor?"

I took a deep breath. "It's okay. A question... how about... tell us how many people you've slept with."

Where did that come from? I didn't even care about her body count. I must've been really out of it.

Kylie did a quick count on her fingers. "Twelve."

Lela laughed. "I have you beat."

"Not surprising, with a body like that." Kylie gestured at the still naked Lela. "I pick you, Claudia. Truth or dare."

Oh fuck now. Why me again?

"Dare."

Lela applauded. "That's the spirit, Claudia."

Kylie looked at me. "I want you to go and fetch the plug you wore to the con. I need to see it to actually believe it."

I froze, not knowing what to do. I wore the plug. She must've thought that I left it in the bathroom or something.

"I... I can't. I...."

"What she means to say is that she's wearing the plug right now", Hanna answered for me. "She always wears it. Even to bed."

"No way. You're wearing the plug now?"

I nodded.

"Let me see."

Before I could react I felt Hanna pull on the leash until I was on all fours, head almost on the floor. She pulled down my shorts and exposed my backside to my sister.

"You're drenched, slave."

I buried my face in my hands. Unable to say anything.

"Wow, the base looks massive. Just how large is this plug?"

Lela came over and grabbed the base. "Shall we show you?"

Kylie did not answer and I felt the plug being pulled from my asshole. A moan escaping my lips.

"Can you hear how much she likes it?", Lela asked. She was pulling it out excruciatingly slow.

Kylie's surprised yell as the plug finally left my asshole left no doubt about her shock.

"Holy fuck. That thing is insane. And you wear it all the time? Holy fuck!"

"She loves it. She wants her holes to be stretched to the max and we're helping her." Lela began to push the plug back in. Another moan escaped my mouth.

"You're helping her?"

"She hasn't been able to admit her kinks and her submissive side to herself for a long time. We're helping her come out of her shell and be who she wants to be."

I couldn't say anything. For now Kylie had to believe this lie.

Finally, the plug was back inside me and Hanna released the leash. I needed to do something, otherwise this evening could get really bad.

"Let's have a break, please. I need to eat something. The pizza is getting cold."

"Fair enough", Kylie said and grabbed a slice. "Let's dig in."

Lela and Hanna followed suit and so we all were finally eating and not playing this stupid game anymore.

After we had decimated the pizzas Kylie looked at Lela. "So I take it you've all been with each other?"

"Yeah. Claudia and Hanna were a thing first, then Claudia and I came together and I started helping her be herself together with Hanna. I've also fooled around with Hanna a bit."

Kylie laughed. "Man, looks like I'm the odd one out."

Lela immediately got up and sat on Kylie's lap, still naked. "You don't have to be, Kylie. I think you're really hot. How about we share Claudia's bed tonight and see what happens? Claudia can sleep with Hanna."

Did I really just hear my best friend offer sex to my sister. This day was getting weirder by the minute.

Kylie could not tear her eyes away from Lela's breasts. "Really? This is not a prank?"

Lela bent forward and kissed Kylie softly on the lips. "I don't do pranks about stuff like this. I want you. No strings attached. Just good sex. Also, I will not be upset if you decline. It's entirely up to you."

Kylie grabbed Lelas ass and squeezed it, then she returned the kiss. I could see their tongues playing.

"I guess you're sleeping with me tonight", Hanna whispered in my ear. "I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard. It has been neglected today."

She pulled me up on the leash until I was straddling her. Then she forced her tongue into my mouth.

I allowed myself a moment of pride. The game of truth and dare was forgotten at this point. My plan to distract them with the food break worked better than I could've imagined. Having to sleep with Hanna tonight was a small price to pay. Whatever would happen then would not be seen by Kylie.

Hanna's hands found my nipples and I lost my thought as she began to pinch them. Her long tongue deep in my mouth. I heard myself moan.

Lela stood up and pulled Kylie with her. "It's been a fun evening, but we're going to bed. Have fun you two."

A second later Hanna and I were alone in the living room.

"Take your clothes off", Hanna commanded.

I did as she asked. No sense in hesitating.

She pulled me back on her lap and pushed her hand between my legs. Easily sinking four fingers into my pussy. But she wasn't satisfied. She pushed her thumb inside as well.

"I can feel the plug through your pussy."

Hanna began to move her hand in and out. Fucking me with her fist.

"Beg me to ruin your cunt."

"Please Hanna, ruin me. Ruin my cunt." It felt so weird saying that but by now I knew that playing along was the quickest way to get this over with.

She gently pushed me off, pulling her hand from my pussy.

"Crawl to my room, slave. I want to fuck you."

I hated crawling so much. It was humiliating and the plug felt even deeper when I was crawling. Still, I obeyed. Making my way to her room while she held my leash.

"Get on the bed and lay on your back. Legs spread wide."

I did as she asked and watched her undress. Her pale body was slightly flushed, showing her arousal.

She pulled a harness from under her bed and attached the enormous dildo that she had bought for me.

It was a struggle to remain calm. This thing was going to hurt, no doubt about it. But I had already suspected that she wanted to use it on me.

"Please go slow, Hanna."

She got up on the bed and positioned the tip of the dildo against my pussy. Slowly pushing it in.

"Don't worry, Claudia. You can do this. You want this. Beg me to fuck you."

It did not escape me that she called me Claudia again. Another good sign. She was also encouraging me. I steeled myself. Time to get this over with.

"Please fuck me, Hanna. Stretch my pussy good."

She smiled and moved her hips forward, driving the massive dildo deep into me. I groaned loudly. With the plug inside this thing was almost too much. It hurt. I could feel the walls of my pussy fighting against it.

Hanna put my legs on her shoulders and looked into my eyes.

"Play with your nipples. I'm going to fuck your brain out."

I obeyed immediately. My nipples were still erect and just touching them sent little jolts through my whole body. I felt myself push against the dildo. Then Hanna began fucking me in ernest. Long deep strokes that felt like she was ripping me apart. My asshole clenching so hard around the plug that it felt as if I was about to push it out.

I knew that I would not be able to stop her. I had to find some pleasure in order to withstand this ordeal. I rubbed my nipples harder and felt my arousal get stronger. I could hear that my pussy was getting wetter, the noise of the dildo fucking me changing as my wetness increased.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck", I moaned and groaned as Hanna picked up the pace.

"Take.. that.. you.. slut."

By now it felt as though the whole dildo was inside of me. Fucking me deep and hard. It all became sensory overload at this point. The pain from my pussy and ass, the arousal from my nipple stimulation, the stuff that happened today. My body could handle it no longer and just succumbed to the pleasure.

I came hard. Screaming until I had no voice left. Then all went black.

When I woke up the next morning Hanna was still asleep beside me. Her hand on my breast. I realized that she had left the dildo in me. I slowly removed her hand and started to pull the dildo out. I fully expected it to hurt but I hardly felt anything. It was as if my muscles had given up.

I took a quick shower and assessed the damage to my pussy. My lips were red and swollen and it was stretched the widest it had been so far. It felt really weird. But ultimately, iIt didn't matter now. I had to wake Kylie up, her flight was going soon.

I went into my room to wake Kylie, but she was already gathering her clothes. Lela was still fast asleep.

"Good morning", I whispered and got some clothes out of my closet.

Kylie cracked her neck. "Morning. I need a coffee."

"I'll make some. You can use the bathroom."

"Thanks."

I quickly got dressed and prepared our breakfast. Kylie emerged from the bathroom only a few minutes later.

"Thanks, Professor." She downed the coffee almost in one go. Then she picked up the orange juice. "I drank a little too much yesterday." Then she looked at me and grinned. "Still, it was a fun day. Full of surprises."

I felt myself blush. "So, you and Lela...?"

"Yep. We had sex. She's a fun one. I've never met someone so chill about sex. I must admit I took her for some dumb bimbo at first."

"Lots of people do. She doesn't mind. She likes to break people's misconceptions about her."

Kylie glanced at her watch. "Not much time left. You're still coming to the airport with me?"

"Of course. The uber should be here in a few minutes. Go grab your stuff."

The drive to the airport was very quiet. I wondered if this was because of Kylie's hangover or because she had too much to think about. I could only hope that the last couple of days didn't totally shock her.

She hugged me when we reached her gate. "Time to say goodbye, Professor. Don't worry so much about stuff. I'm really happy that you found the courage to experiment. I promise, I won't say a word to mum and dad."

I leaned my head against her shoulder. "Thanks Kylie. I was worried that we might have overwhelmed you."

She laughed. "Oh, I was overwhelmed for sure. But in a good way. That reminds me, are you wearing your plug?"

She patted my ass before I could answer. Her hand connecting with the base of the plug. I blushed immediately.

"KYLIE!"

She winked. "Have fun, Professor. I'll be in touch."

As much as I loved to spend time with Kylie,, I was glad that this weekend was over with. I had a lot to think about.

Luckily, the next couple of days turned out to be rather quiet. Hanna was working on some big piece and Lela had to deal with the extra work that her professor gave her in response to her email.

I tried contacting Lela a few times but she didn't answer. I briefly wondered if she was upset with me for some reason. Maybe she just needed some time to herself.

All this gave me time to work on my project and think about a few things. It really felt as though Hanna was progressing in the right direction. She hardly ever bothered me with housework and stuff like that. More and more it felt as though all she used me for was sexual stuff.

At first glance this might seem bad but she was operating under the impression that she was helping me overcome some sort of internalized sexual repression. This way she could allow herself to use me sexually and tell herself that she was doing something beneficial to me.

Begging to be her slave probably wasn't the best idea but I didn't have any other choice.

Besides, it was only a matter of time until she realized that even when helping someone, using them was a bad thing and once that happened, she would release me from the blackmail.

I still felt uncomfortable with Kylie knowing about the plug and my submission to Hanna but there was nothing I could do about it now. I tried not to dwell on it too much but I dreaded the conversation I had to have with her eventually.

Weirdly enough, the situation with Lela was almost identical as with Hanna. Her sexual openness along with her curiosity and slight hedonism convinced her that she was helping me as well and thus made it okay for her to use me sexually.

I was certain that she'd eventually come to her senses. If not I'd explain everything to her as soon as Hanna released me from her blackmail and the project was done.

A few days later Lela finally answered my calls and I asked her to meet up for ice cream.

She quickly agreed to meet for ice cream in the afternoon and we met up in the park.

"How are you, Lela? Haven't heard much of you in the past few days."

She scowled briefly then burst out laughing. "It's all your fault. The professor was all too eager to recommend me some extra work. I've never read so much in my life."

I felt weirdly proud of having thought of that dare. I knew that nothing sexual would faze her but some extra work for college, now did ruffle her feathers. Luckily, Lela wasn't someone to hold a grudge.

"How about Kylie? Did she enjoy her time with us?"

I blushed. "You should know that better than any of us. But I think she had fun. She's a lot more open than I thought she'd be, that's for sure."

Lela smiled. "Yeah. No offense, but it's really hard to think of you as being sisters. You're so different." She stroked my leg. "But you're coming around."

I decided to let her know of some of my discomfort. Not enough to rouse suspicion but enough to maybe have her be less enthusiastic. It'd be nice if I could get her to back off a little.

"I don't know, Lela. That weekend was nuts. What I did at the convention, having Lela know about my relationship with Hanna..."

She interrupted me. "That's you overthinking things again, Claudia. Kylie was cool with everything. And I distinctly remember how horny you were at the con. We also heard you when Hanna fisted your ass in the bathroom. You came like crazy."

I faked coming like crazy, I thought but of course I couldn't tell her that.

"Still, this all doesn't feel like me. Don't you think it's a little much?"

She looked at me for a second. "It's only too much if you don't enjoy it. And I bet you're enjoying it a lot. You just don't admit it to yourself. Touch your pussy and show me your fingers."

I hesitated but she was having none of it.

"Do it. Touch yourself and show me." Her voice suddenly had a real edge to it and I didn't dare to disobey. I really didn't want to cause a scene here in the park.

I touched myself. My fingers easily sliding into my hole. As always I had lubed myself a few times throughout the day. Just in case Hanna was checking on me.

I showed her my fingers. Wet and glistening with the lube.

"This is what I mean, Claudia. See how wet you are. You really need to allow yourself to be who you want to be."

She looked at me with a weird smile. "I have an idea that's going to help you. We're going clothes shopping. You need sexier stuff."

Hell no. Hanna had me wear no underwear under my t-shirts and skirts and those damn heels. I did not need more revealing clothes. But I knew Lela. Shopping and "helping" me. I'd be close to impossible to talk her out if this. Unless... was I willing to have sex with her again? I really did not want to but it'd be a one time thing. If we were to buy more revealing clothes I was sure that she would convince Hanna to have me wear them all the time. That would really damage my reputation. Damn it, I guess I knew what I had to do.

I shook my head. "I don't feel like shopping, Lela."

She shrugged. "You never do. But this is for your best."

"No, you don't understand." I looked around. Thankfully, we were alone. "I'm really horny. I thought that maybe you'd want to, you know..."

She gave me a look that was very atypical for her. It looked almost calculating. "You want to have sex with me?"

I nodded.

"And you'll do what I say?"

I nodded again. That had to be better than wearing more slutty clothes.

She stood up and grabbed my hand. "Awesome. Let's go."

We reached her room in no time.

"Strip and kneel before me."

I did as she asked.

She sat down on her bed and watched me.

"You know, Claudia. I've been thinking. It seems to me that it is morally questionable to use Hanna for your pleasure without her knowing it."

I looked up at her. I wasn't sure where she was going with this. "What do you mean?"

"I think this whole project of yours is just a ruse to get someone to blackmail you so that you can get off without feeling guilty. That'd mean that you're using Hanna for your sexual pleasure without her knowledge."

I started to get up. "Lela, please..."

"Stay on your knees." Her voice was harsher than I'd ever heard it. I obeyed without thinking.

"You can talk about your project all you want, Claudia. But we both know that deep down you're doing this because you're a slut. A submissive slave that loves to be used and loves to be told what to do."

She pressed her foot against my mouth.

"Suck on my toes."

I did not dare to disobey. I needed to figure out what she wanted. I parted my lips and her toes entered my mouth. The taste of her sweat was strong on my tongue.

"The other day I woke up after you and Kylie had left for the airport. And, I'm ashamed to admit, my curiosity got the better of me. I started your computer and read your notes. You really should start using passwords."

An icy pit grew in my stomach. This was bad. Very fucking bad.

"I was testing you when I said that we would be going shopping for clothes. I suspected you'd use sex to manipulate me and here we are. You think you're so smart, playing with all of us. I actually like Hanna and you're using her and feeling so grand about yourself. This ends today. I'll give you a choice, Claudia. Are you ready to listen?"

I nodded, her foot still deep in my mouth.

"Option one, you come clean with Hanna and tell her everything. You'll abandon your project and figure out your sexuality without the pretense of your precious project."

I could not do that. Everything I worked for. My entire future career would be ruined. I could not tell Hanna everything. How would Hanna even react? Fuck, what the hell came over Lela. Was she really this angry with me?