Power and Corruption Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Option two, I agree to let you continue your charade but in exchange you'll let me decide what's good for you. No more manipulation. You'll do what I say. I will give you what you desire. You'll be a slave for real."

She removed her foot from my mouth.

I swallowed several times before I could speak. "What do you mean? Decide what's good for me? How?"

Her gaze was cold. "I'll let you continue your charade with Hanna. Play being her slave. In reality though you'll be my slave. I know about your schemes and I know what you really are and I will help you become the slut you secretly want to be. No games, no manipulation. I'm still your friend, Claudia and I want what's best for you. Even if you treated me like I was an idiot."

I had to try and reason with her. "Lela, what's best for me is my career. Please don't destroy this for me. Please let me finish my project and forget about all this. I promise I did not want to deceive you."

She bent down and pinched my nipples. My whole body shuddered.

"Don't lie. I've read all you have done. Using me to distract Hanna so that you can go back to the sex shop to suck more cocks. Using me as a friend for Hanna to see if her behavior would change."

She stared into my eyes with a fury that I had never known her to possess.

"Two choices, Claudia. Come clean or be a slave for real." She held up her phone.

"I'll either call Hanna now or record you masturbating while telling me what you really want to be, deep down. You have thirty seconds to make a choice."

I didn't really have a choice. Abandoning my project was out of the question. I had sacrificed too much. I was so close to a breakthrough, I could feel it. I would have to play her slave as well. Besides, my theory was sound. Sooner or later she'd release me. Lela was not a bad person at all. Surely things would change once she was no longer angry.

"Please.., please let me be your slave."

She smiled. "I knew this would be your choice. The chance to be a slave for real must turn you on so much. Start masturbating. And tell me about your desires. Be sincere, otherwise I will call Hanna."

I had to make this convincing. I spread my legs while still kneeling, exposing my glistening wet pussy. While playing with my nipples I used my other hand to rub my clit.

"Please, Lela, let me be your slave." I moaned with a needy voice. "I need someone to help me become a slut. Help me... become who I want... to be."

I let my fingers enter my pussy. Wet, squishing sounds filling the room. I felt the lube dripping on Lela's floor.

"I want my holes ruined. Please... force me to lick your asshole and your pussy. I want everyone to see me as the slut I am."

By now I was working on autopilot. Telling her one profane thought after the other. I thought I'd fake an orgasm but my body had a mind of its own. I felt my asshole contract around the massive plug and my fingers were pumping in and out of my pussy. One last hard pull on my nipple and I came so hard I fell over, convulsing on the floor.

Lela put her phone away and came to stand over me. I felt her foot enter my stretched out pussy.

"I'm proud of you, Lela. your new life as a real slave starts now."