Power and Corruption Ch. 08

Story Info
Kylie's final evening with Claudia and her friends.
8k words
4.79
6.6k
8

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were a little late to our meeting with the others.

They didn't mind though. Hanna and Kylie were excitedly talking by the time we arrived. I was so glad when we had found something to eat and sat down at our table. It was the tastiest burger of my life.

"You look beat, Claudia."

I nodded, taking another big bite of my food. "You can say that, Kylie. It was a long day already. I'm exhausted."

Kylie laughed. "Yeah, conventions can be tough. After my first con I slept for 14 hours. What have you been up to?"

"Lela and I were just walking around, taking it all in. What did you do?"

"I got a few hand-drawn paintings of my favorite comic artists. I also arm-wrestled a few guys. Got asked out twice. Gave 'em a rain check though. Told them to try again when I'm living here in a few months."

"What about you, Hanna", Lela asked. "What have you been doing?"

"Walking around, seeing a few old friends. Checking the booths. Basic con stuff."

She looked at me. "I had a very entertaining day."

Our conversation was fairly light this time. Mostly we all were busy eating. It seems that I wasn't the only one exhausted from the day so far. I decided to try and use this to my advantage.

"Say, we're all pretty beat. How about we ditch the convention and just relax at home. Maybe think of something fun for Kylie's last evening here?"

I was a little surprised that Lela immediately backed me up. "Good idea, I need a shower."

Yes, a shower sounded heavenly right now. I looked at Kylie and hoped that she would agree.

"It'd be a shame to leave early but I understand. As I said, first cons are tough. Also, I've pretty much seen what I wanted to see."

"I don't mind either", Hanna added.

I sank back into my chair, relieved and very proud of myself. Once again, I was able to use a situation to my advantage.

Soon afterwards we were back home. It seems that once our decision had been made no-one wanted to wait any longer.

Lela jumped into the bathroom before anyone else could say anything.

Kylie grinned. "She's smarter than she looks. I was just about to ask who gets to shower first."

Hanna removed her cape. "I just hope she hurries up. I hate being sweaty."

"Why don't you two shower together? I mean, you have this whole mistress-slave thing going on anyways."

Hanna looked at Kylie, her eyebrow raised. "You know?"

"Asked her last night. With the collar and me walking in on you in the bar's bathroom it was pretty clear. Don't worry, I don't judge. Matter of fact, I'm happy for her. It's time she came out of her shell a little."

Mischief sparkled in Hanna's eyes. "I appreciate it. So now we don't have to hide things anymore. She was so worried. You can shower after Lela. Claudia and I will go last."

She looked at me. "We might take a while longer."

I felt myself blush instantly. Kylie just laughed.

"Man, I needed that shower", Lela emerged from the bathroom wearing her light pink bathrobe. "Who's next?"

"Me. They'll shower together." Kylie added air quotes to the word shower, causing me to blush some more.

Lela plopped down on the Sofa. "She knows?"

"She thinks Claudia and I have a bdsm-relationship. She walked in on us in the bar's bathroom yesterday."

Lela grinned. "Not so far from the truth, is it? With Claudia's submissive side and your eagerness to help her overcome her inhibitions."

My submissiveness? Had she forgotten about the blackmail? As much as I loved Lela, I sometimes wished that she'd think before talking.

Hanna looked at me, a playful smile on her lips. "What do you say, Claudia? Do you want to be my slave?"

I hesitated. Could I really say no? How would Lela interpret this? Damn, I was lost. I was just too exhausted to think clearly.

"Come on, Claudia. I was with you when Hanna sent you the challenges. I saw how you reacted. You want this. Just be honest to yourself."

I fucking did not want this. But Lela was right about one thing, resisting now would cause her to ask questions in regards to what I did at the con. Questions that could jeopardize my project. I also was fairly certain that Hanna's question wasn't really a question.

I had to play along for now.

"You're right. I want to be your slave, Hanna." God, it was so hard to say that. Even after all this time.

"Prove it. Crawl over to me."

I did as she asked. My asshole clenching around the plug.

"Take off my shoes, slave."

I obeyed. Hoping that Kylie was taking a long shower. I did not want her to see me like this.

"Take off my socks. With your mouth only."

I shuddered when my mouth first touched her sock. It was wet with her sweat. It must've been hot in her costume's boots.

The taste of her feet filled my mouth as I struggled to pull off her socks. For a moment I wondered why this disgusted me so much. After all, I had licked her pussy and asshole before.

Finally, I was done.

"My feet are so sweaty. Lick them clean."

I looked up at them. Hanna was clearly enjoying herself and Lela had one hand under her bathrobe, slowly caressing her pussy.

She pressed her foot against my mouth. "Lick them clean, slave. We all know this is turning you on. Come on, do it. Or do you want to wait for your sister to watch?"

I opened my mouth and began to lick the sweat off her foot. The taste was unbelievably strong and I almost gagged.

"Don't forget to lick between the toes."

At this point I just did what she asked. Hoping that I could get this over with before Kylie finished her shower. My tongue licking every inch of her feet, sucking on her toes when she commanded it.

When I was done Hanna attached the leash to my collar and pulled me up to the sofa between her and Lela. Lela immediately pushed her fingers into my mouth, forcing me to taste her juices.

"See how much this turned me on. You're so hot as a slave."

I had to do something. This was getting out of hand.

"Guys, please. Kylie could come out any minute. I really don't want her to see me do anything sexual. Please stop."

Lela leaned back and adjusted her bathrobe. "Still ashamed of who you are? Don't worry, we will help you."

Hanna still held my leash. "You gave your sister the idea that you're my slave. Don't act all embarrassed now."

I didn't bother answering her. I was just glad that I had managed to get them out of this sexual rush they were in.

Just then Kylie came out of the bathroom. She wore an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. Her wet curls framing her face. She immediately noticed the leash and gave me a warm smile.

"Shower is all yours. Have fun."

"We will, thank you." Hanna stood up and pulled me with her.

It was so humiliating being led around on the leash but it was better than having Kylie see me lick Hannas feet or whatever else she was able to think of.

I knew that she was going to use me sexually once we were in the bathroom. It didn't bother me too much. Just another sacrifice for my work.

"Take off all your clothes, bend over the tub and spread your ass. I want to see your asshole."

Hanna did not waste any time.

I did as she asked and we both undressed. It still felt so humiliating exposing myself to her like this.

She gripped the base of the plug and began to slowly pull it out of me. I couldn't stop myself from moaning.

"Your ass is absolutely wrecked. Gaping open, just waiting to be filled again. How does it feel, slave?"

"Empty. It feels so empty. I cannot contract my muscles at all."

She rubbed her hand along my wet pussy and then pushed her fist inside my ass. There was no resistance. It sank in like butter.

"That was too easy."

She pulled her fist out and I watched in horror as she interlocked the fingers of her hands.

"Hanna, please, no."

She ignored my pleas completely. Pushing both of her hands inside my ass at once. Together they were even larger than the plug.

I groaned as they sank in. My whole body tensing up. "Oh fuck, please, Hanna, please go slow."

"Start masturbating. I want you to come with my hands up your ass."

I obeyed immediately. Anything to make this stop. I pushed my hand between my legs and began to play with my clit.

There was no way I was going to come like this, so I had to fake an orgasm again. Gritting my teeth I pushed myself back against Hanna's fists, beginning to fuck myself with them.

"That's it, slave. Ruin your slutty ass for me."

I moaned and bucked and tried my best to ignore the pain searing through my asshole until I felt that the time was right to fake an orgasm. Pushing myself hard against Hanna's fists one last time I tensed up and started shaking, panting and moaning. Then I let myself slump down on the bathtub.

Hanna unceremoniously pulled her hands from my ass. My hole felt even more empty now. I was sure that it must've looked absolutely obscene.

She sat down on the tub next to me.

"And this is who you are, Claudia. A submissive slut that loves to get her holes wrecked."

She spread her legs. Her arousal was evident.

I knew what she wanted even before she grabbed my hair and pushed me between her legs.

Her taste was strong. Arousal mixed with the day's sweat but at this point I was almost indifferent to it. I licked and sucked just the way she liked it. My tongue playing with her asshole before returning to her clit.

"Oh yes, that's it. Lick my ass you slut."

I felt a brief pang of fear that Kylie might hear her but I couldn't do anything about that now. I just wanted to make her come so that I could take a damn shower. I felt so dirty and so tired.

I let my tongue circle her asshole and then sucked on her clit. That drove her over the edge. Her grip on my hair tightened and she came loudly."

Eventually, she let go of me. "Time for a shower, Claudia."

I couldn't have agreed more.

She allowed me to wear a t-shirt and some sweatpants when she led me out of the bathroom holding my leash. No underwear, of course. The plug once again filling my asshole. She wore a lacy black nightgown that clung to her body and accentuated her figure.

Kylie and Lela applauded as we entered the room. I hid my face behind my hands, completely mortified.

"Come on, Professor. No need to be embarrassed around me." Kylie's friendly reassurance did nothing much to help me. I couldn't help wondering how much she heard.

Hanna sat down on the sofa, gesturing for me to sit on the floor between her legs. Her hand playing with my hair almost immediately. It felt oddly comforting. I did not dare to look at my sister.

"Did you two make any plans for the evening while we were showering?"

"How about we order some pizza, drink some booze and play truth or dare?"

I groaned. That was a Lela idea if there ever was one. Having to do any sexual dares was the last thing I wanted to do now. And there was no doubt in my mind that the dares would get sexual very quickly.

Hanna laughed. "Haven't done that in a while. What do you think, Kylie? Up for some fun with us?"

"I'm game as long as there are drinks involved."

Once again I realized that I did not know Kylie that well. I always assumed that she was maybe a little less reserved than I was. Turns out that we're nothing alike when I comes to sex and partying. Maybe it's not surprising that she chose to travel the world instead of going to college.

Lela clapped her hands excitedly. "Then it's settled. Hanna, could you get the booze? I'll order the food." She wasn't even asking me what I thought about the idea. I found that very interesting. Was she beginning to not see me as a person? Or was she just assuming that I'd be fine with it since she thought I was some sort of submissive slut? Definitely something to think about.

I felt Hanna pull on the leash. "Go get the drinks. There's booze in my room, the cupboard next to my bed."

I found the alcohol and came back with a bottle of vodka, a bottle of rum and a bottle of tequila. I sat them down on the table and went to get some glasses as well.

"You always have that much booze in your room", I heard Kylie ask.

"Most of the time, yeah. Sometimes I need a little buzz to get inspiration for my art. Booze, drugs, sex, whatever works."

She looked at Kylie. "You ever try any drugs?"

"Only weed and some molly. Oh, and some mushrooms while I was in Europe. That was weird. I was convinced the walls were melting and talking to me." She burst out laughing.

Lela flopped down on the sofa next to Kylie. "I'm really starting to doubt that you and Claudia are related. Pizza is ordered by the way. Shall we start having fun?"

Kylie gestured at me and Hanna. "I think some of us were already having fun."

I felt myself blush again. Hanna just grinned.

Lela began to pour some shots. "Standard rules? We take turns picking someone who has to choose truth or dare. Forfeiting a challenge means doing a shot. Next time, two shots and so on. Agreed?"

Man, apparently she had played this game a lot. I didn't even know that there were standard rules. The others nodded their agreement.

"Kylie, you're the guest. You can start. Who do you pick?"

Kylie downed a shot of tequila and shook herself. "Boy, I needed that. Okay, first victim... Hanna. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." Hanna's answer came immediately.

"I dare you to show us your worst painting."

Hanna actually laughed when she heard that. "I can't do that, I'm afraid. I always destroy every painting I'm not happy with. Guess I'll have to take a shot."

She picked up the glass and effortlessly downed the alcohol.

"My turn. I chose Claudia."

I knew that she was going to pick me first. I had already thought about what to do and decided not to pick dare. I figured that she was going to have me do something sexual or embarrasing and I wanted to avoid that as long as possible.

"Truth, please."

"Tell the others what I did to you in the bathroom."

Absolutely not. That was out of the question. I could not tell my sister that my 'mistress' had just double fisted my asshole.

I shook my head and picked up a glass. My whole body shuddered as I downed the tequila.

"Oh come on, Claudia", Kylie said. "Spoilsport."

I did not want to dwell on this topic and just proceeded with the game.

"Lela, I pick you. What's your choice?"

"Since you all are such pussies, I guess I'll have to bring some action. Hit me with a good dare."

It was clear that she wanted something fun. And I figured it wouldn't hurt to change the topic.

"I dare you to send an email to your English professor asking him if there is any extra work you can do to improve your grades."

Lela was speechless for a moment. Kylie and Hanna burst out laughing. Clearly, they hadn't expected that.

"That's mean", Lela said with a fake pout. "You know how difficult his stuff is. But I'm no chicken." She grabbed her phone and furiously typed away.

"Done. And I'll get you back for that." She stuck her tongue out at me. Then she grinned. "And I know what I'll do. Hanna, I pick you. Please choose truth."

I had a bad feeling about this. I knew Lela and I could guess what her plan was.

Apparently, Hanna knew as well. "Truth", she said while laughing.

"I dare you to tell us what you did with your slave in the bathroom."

Yep, that was what I was afraid of. I hid my face with my hands and fought to remain calm. I felt Hanna caressing my head. Then she began to speak.

"Well, after we both had stripped out of our costumes I had her bend over the bathtub. Then I removed the butt plug she had worn the whole day so I could see her gaping asshole. I then double fisted her ass until she came. Afterwards, I had her lick me to orgasm."

A stunned silence filled the room. I was so shocked I could hardly think. I was certain that my whole body was blushing at this point. I felt like I was about to throw up.

Eventually, Kylie spoke up. Her bewilderment was evident in her voice. "You're telling me that my sister, Professor straight laced herself, went to the con with a plug up her ass? And then let you fist her ass? Bloody hell! Claudia, is this true?"

At this point lying made no sense. I nodded.

"And you like that stuff?"

Again, what could I say here? That I absolutely hated it? That I was allowing myself to be blackmailed because of a project? Of course not.

"Yes", I said without looking at her. "I like this stuff. You know, anal stuff, being told what to do." I guess Kylie was yet another person I had to take aside after my project and explain a few things to.

"Wow." That was all she said, then she started to laugh. I finally looked at her, confused.

"Sorry, Claudia. It's just... I would've never in a million years expected you to be so kinky. You blush like crazy just from talking about kissing and then I find out that your girlfriend, mistress, whatever fists your ass? That you walk around the public with a butt plug? That's just too much."

She took another shot.

"Honestly, though. Don't worry about it. I'm not judging you. Hell, I'm proud of you for figuring out what you like."

She looked at Hanna. "I believe it's your turn to pick someone."

"I pick you, Kylie."

"Dare."

"I dare you to strip naked. I want to see how muscular you are everywhere."

And with that we had definitely crossed the threshold into sexual territory for good. I knew this was going to happen eventually. I just had hoped that it'd take a while longer. I was very curious how Kylie was going to react.

She reached for a shot glass, then she hesitated and stood up.

"Fuck it", she said. "I guess it's time for my first college experience."

Then she took off her clothes and stood in front of us. Naked, hands on the hips. I couldn't help but look.

Her body was toned. Her breasts were small but larger than mine. You could see the muscles of her torso, arms and legs. But she didn't look like a bodybuilder, more like someone who was really well trained.

Her sex was shaved bare and there seemed to be some wetness on her upper tights. I quickly averted my eyes.

"Satisfied?"

"Absolutely. Your body is amazing. You look like a sculpture."

Kylie smiled. "That might just be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about my body."

"I mean it. If you ever want to make a few bucks, the art department is always looking for live models. You'd be perfect."

Kylie put her clothes back on and sat down. "I'll keep it in mind. My turn. Lela, you're on."

"Dare."

Just then the doorbell rang.

"Perfect timing. I dare you to open the door naked. Give the delivery man something to look at."

Lela just grinned and let her bathrobe fall down. Her body always amazed me. Slim, perfectly shaped breasts and the very definition of a bubble butt. If Kylie looked like a statue then Lela looked like a Barbie doll.

She sashayed over to the door and opened it without hesitation.

"Your pizza..." The voice of the delivery man broke off.

"Thank you very much. I already paid through the app but I believe a tip is in order." She handed the shocked dude some cash. "Thanks again."

While we all were watching Lela, Hanna bent down and whispered in my ear.

"From now on you will always pick dare and do whatever is asked of you.

Otherwise I might just share some videos with your sister."

Fuck, I was screwed. I could only hope that Kylie would be true to her word and not judge me. This could get really ugly for me. I took a deep breath and forced myself to calm down. I reminded myself that this was just a game for Kylie and that she also had some alcohol in her. Things should be okay.

I heard the door close and looked up to see Lela coming back with the food.

"Damn, you know no shame", Kylie said as Lela sat the pizza down on the table.

"Oh, I do. But not about my body or my sexuality." She sat down, not bothering to put the robe back on.

Kylie clearly was having trouble figuring Lela out. That often happens. It's so easy for people to stereotype her but she won't let herself be put in any kind of box.