All Comments on 'Power and Corruption Ch. 09'

by Narrator_of_Smut

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's sooo naive, I'm almost wishing for her to lose her career and be ruined, but almost is the key word, I hate when characters that don't want to be ruined are ruined. Very good chapter in portraying the duality of Claudia getting pleasure but still keeping herself together and not giving in. It would be better if there were no drugs involved, and the way the chapter ended got me a little bit afraid of what will happen. Maybe she will get pleasure in an unorthodox way and just doesn't know how to handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was hoping the professor would have known what was going on through Power and persuasion had Claudia come clean. I was really good with this story until the drug part, she has done everything they wanted her to do so it was not needed, because of it I dropped a star in the rating.

Pappasleaze!

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

No to drugs. Period. Not necessary!

damnnearmissdamnnearmissabout 1 year ago

I am okay with the drug part and am looking forward to what they are doing. Hoping that piercings are involved :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNarrator_of_Smut@Narrator_of_Smut
I have quite a few stories that I never finished writing. A downside of an overactive imagination, I suppose. Maybe I will share some of them here and see if people like them. That might help me find the discipline to finish them. I'll post updates about the next chapters o...