Power and Corruption Ch. 10

Story Info
Claudia's story comes to an end.
18.3k words
4.78
4.5k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story for adults. Especially for adults who like over the top smut with no attachment to realism. This is meant to be filthy fun, nothing more.

__

I woke up very disoriented and needed a moment to realize that I was in my bed. I felt like I had drunk too much. Then I remembered. They had drugged me. But why? What the fuck happened?

Then I noticed the envelope on the nightstand with my name written on it.

I immediately ripped it open and began to read:

"Claudia,

we hope that you're not too mad at us right now but we felt we had to do it to help you take the next step in your journey. Also, we both know that you're too afraid of needles to willingly agree to our plans.

Anyways, we added a few things to your body that you'll surely love. If you were against body modification you wouldn't get off on wrecking your holes.

Go check yourself out and let us know when you've woken up. We're at Lela's place.

Have fun,

Hanna and Lela

Oh, and don't bother trying to remove the piercings. You can't."

A cold chill went down my spine. Body modification? Piercings?

I grabbed the blanket that was still covering me and hesitated. I was so afraid. What did they do to me? I tried to feel if anything felt off about my body but there were so many dull aches and the headache didn't help either.

No way around it, I had to face this. I took a deep breath and pulled the blanket to the side. Then I screamed when I saw what they did to me.

"My nipples! What the fuck?"

My nipples had thick rings in it. And the rings were connected by a thin but quite heavy chain that swung between them.

I gingerly touched them and gasped. Even a little movement of the chain sent jolts of pleasure through my nipples. This was bad. How was I supposed to hide this without a bra?

What else did they do? I needed to check in a mirror. I stood up from the bed and immediately jumped when I felt a sharp tug on my clit.

Oh no! They didn't! They wouldn't....

They did. There was a small ring through my clit and from the ring hung a short chain with a weight attached to it. It pulled on my clit with every step I took.

I gingerly made my way to the bathroom. I needed the large mirror we had there. Walking was pure hell. The swinging of the chain on my nipples and the weight on my clit made me so horny, I had to grip the walls for support.

Those bitches.... Why did they do this to me?

I was so afraid to look at myself when I finally made my way to the mirror.

"Come on, Claudia. You can do this!" I needed to give myself a little pep talk. Then I raised my eyes and assessed the damage to my body.

It was bad. The rings on my nipples made them look even bigger than before and the weight pulling on my clit dangled between my upper thighs.

I did not see any more piercings. I stuck out my tongue, nothing there as well. Nothing on my face in general, which was a huge relief.

Only then I noticed the black letters above my pussy.

"WHAT THE HELL!"

I could not believe what they did to me.

The word "SLAVE" was tattooed on me. In large black letters. I gingerly touched my skin. It was sore. This was a real tattoo, no doubt.

I was shaking as I inspected the rest of my body. Nothing on my arms and legs, thank god. Then I turned around and screamed again.

There, on the small of my back in bold black letters were the words "ANAL SLUT" tattooed on me. You would have no problem reading them from across the room.

They had ruined me. They had ruined my body.

I did not know what to do. How to react to this. I needed to think. I needed to get away from all this. Hastily, I threw a couple of normal clothes and my laptop in a rucksack, dressed myself and ran out of the apartment.

I needed to get out of here. I considered flying home but the tickets were too expensive so I just hopped onto a greyhound bus. I knew that it'd take a long time but at last I could think while I was traveling home.

I was relieved to see that the bus wasn't too full and no one was sitting next to me. I knew I had to deal with Hanna and Lela first. I grabbed my phone and sent them a message.

"I cannot believe you did that to me. Didn't I do whatever you wanted? How could you disfigure me like this? I'm gone for a while. Don't bother trying to contact me, I won't answer."

It was a risk, I knew. They still had all the material to blackmail me with and ruin my future career. But at this point I just didn't care. I also was fairly certain that they wouldn't do anything drastic. They wouldn't want to lose their ability to blackmail me.

Now I had time to calm down and properly assess the situation.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to take the piercings off, the letter said as much. I guess I could try bolt cutters or something but they'd probably punish me for that and I wouldn't want to know what they'd do to me if I were to destroy the piercings. So I was stuck with them for now. I would have to wait until my project was done before I could take them off.

As for the tattoos. I'd have to get them lasered off. Until that was possible I had to make sure that no one would see them. Ever. Being labeled as a slave and anal slut, I shuddered at the thought.

I shook my head, trying to understand why they did this. They probably really thought that they'd do me a favor by doing this to me. Wait a minute... Of course! That was it!

They weren't doing this out of malice. No, they thought they were doing a good thing. Giving me slutty modifications without having to experience the fear and pain that piercings and tattoos would mean for me.

That theory was further confirmed by the fact that all the piercings they gave me were designed to make me more horny. They did not give me a tongue piercing or a nose ring or something like this. Also, all of them could be hidden at last somewhat.

This meant that even as horrible as this was, it actually was another step in the right direction. Unfortunately for me their good sides were showing by trying to help me be more slutty. But surely the next step would be them regretting what they did so far and then my theory would finally be proven.

Maybe by being away for a few days I could force things along. They surely must feel bad about what they did after the way I reacted. That was fine for me. Let them stew for a couple of days and realize that they went too far.

Next I sent Kylie a message.

"Hey Kylie, I'm on my way home in a Greyhound Bus. Should be there in a couple of hours. Could you pick me up at the bus stop?"

Her reply came immediately.

"Sure. Everything okay? Why didn't you let us know?"

"It was a bit of a spontaneous decision. I'll explain when I'm home."

"Ok. Just let me know when you'll arrive. I'll come get you."

"Thanks."

This was settled as well. I closed my eyes and tried to relax a little. My head was still pounding from whatever drug they gave me.

I woke up a little while later and had to go to the toilet. Not something I looked forward to as the toilets in these buses were notoriously dirty but it couldn't be helped. The bus wouldn't stop for a couple of hours.

I entered the small bathroom and was relieved to find it relatively clean. I pulled down my panties and went to sit down when I heard sharp metallic clang and felt a tug on my clit. The stupid weight must've caught on something. I gingerly grabbed the chain and tried to pull on it but it resisted.

"What the hell?"

I pulled a little harder and the weight came loose but I could clearly feel it pulling towards the metal surface of the toilet. Metal surface? They wouldn't...

I held the weight closer to the metal and let go. It immediately snapped onto the metal.

"A magnet? The weight is a fucking magnet? Why? What's the point of this?"

I removed it and held it in my hand so that I could pee.

Once I was back on my seat I still wondered why they made the weight a magnet. It just didn't make sense. It's not as if there were that many metal seats around. It was so weird.

Ultimately, I chose to ignore it. Nothing I could do about it now. I just had to be mindful not to sit on any metal surfaces.

I dozed off a couple of times and after a few hours I arrived at my destination. I had sent Kylie a message earlier and I could see her waiting for me.

I couldn't wait to be home. I needed a shower badly. Also, the tattoos and piercings were stinging a bit so I needed to go to a pharmacy to get some ointment or something.

Kylie hugged me as soon as I got off the bus.

"Good to see you, Claudia. Everything alright?"

I shrugged. "Had a bit of stress with the girls. I figured a few days alone would help us cool off. Nothing major."

She took my rucksack. "Okay. Let me know if you want to vent."

"Did you tell mum and dad that I'm coming?"

"No need. They are on their annual hiking trip."

Right. It was that time of the year. I totally forgot. They wouldn't be home for two weeks at last.

"Of course. Didn't think of that."

She gave my shoulder a playful punch that caused me to stagger sideways. "It's just us two, so you don't have to worry about anything." Then she patted my butt, her fingers connecting with the base of the plug. "Still wearing it, I see. Good for you."

I blushed crimson and made my way to the car.

The trip home was short and silent. I was lost in my thoughts and Kylie must've sensed that I wasn't in the mood for conversation.

I felt better after I showered. The drugs must've finally left my system for good. I was no longer hungover. The piercings were utterly annoying though. With a bra and panties I could walk around but without them every movement turned me on. It was absurd how much my body reacted to them.

I took mum's car and went into town. Time to find something to stop the tattoos and piercings from getting infected. I had decided against a pharmacy. Most of the people in town knew my parents and I did not want word to get around. There was a tattoo studio on the outskirts. I figured they could advise me about how to take care of things.

Once I reached the tattoo studio I made sure that no one was around before I left the car. The shop was called "Small Town Bodyart" which made me chuckle a bit. This really was a small town, no doubt about it.

Okay, I could do this. Get in, get some help, return home. No big thing. I took a deep breath and entered the shop. A small bell indicated that the door had been opened.

A woman came around from the back of the shop. She looked young, around my age. Hair dyed a multitude of colors, matching the tattoos on her arms. There were several piercings on her face. She gave me a warm smile.

"Hi, my name is Stephanie. How can I help you?"

I felt myself starting to blush.

"Hi, I'm Claudia. I... ahh... I need some help. I've gotten some piercings and tattoos while I was... out of it... And I don't know how to take care of them. They are starting to sting a bit and I don't know if this is normal or if I need some medication or something."

I let this all out as one long ramble, blushing like crazy the whole time.

Stephanie took it in stride. She touched my arm. "It's alright. Let's go in the back, okay? No need to be nervous."

I nodded and followed her to the back of the shop. It was empty except for the two of us.

She pointed to a raised seat and sat down opposite of me.

"So, you were worked on while drunk or drugged, did I get that right?"

I nodded.

"And they didn't tell you how to take care of it afterwards?"

I shook my head.

"It was sort of a surprise." I tried to explain. She gave me a look that made it clear that she wasn't about to let this go. Professional ethics maybe. I had to make her help me without overcomplicating stuff. I did not want her to call the police or something.

"It's a bit embarrassing. It was a bdsm thing. A surprise for me. I did not get to talk to the person who did it afterwards."

She gave me another smile. "It's okay. Sorry if I was prying too hard. It's just that I take that stuff very seriously. Anyways, let's see what we can do for you. Can you show me the work?"

I was blushing before but now it felt as if my face was on fire.

Before I could say anything, Stephanie came over to me and touched my arm again.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm not going to judge you. I've seen everything, believe me. Please, let me help you, okay?"

I nodded. I was terrified but I really needed this looked at and she seemed genuinely nice.

"My nipples and clit got pierced. And I have two really lewd tattoos, I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Can you show me?"

I stood up and took off my top and bra.

Stephanie put on some gloves. "May I touch you?"

I nodded.

"They look gorgeous on you but for a beginner those are quite large rings." She touched the piercings and rotated them a bit. I felt my nipples tighten.

"Titanium rings, that's good. The piercings look well placed too. Looks like a pro did them. They're not infected, just sore. You probably shouldn't wear a bra for the time being. Too much pressure. I'll give you something to put on them twice a day."

"Thank you."

"Let's look at the other one then."

I knew I had to get this over with so I took off my pants and underwear. Then I sat down and spread my legs, almost dying from shame.

Stephanie didn't say anything as she saw my tattoo but I noticed a little smirk. Or maybe I was imagining things.

"Okay, let's start with the piercing. When you said you had your clit pierced I thought you meant the hood. But this is a real clit piercing. Very hardcore stuff."

"What do you mean?"

"Not many women get them. They're painful and they can result in nerve damage, causing the clit to become desensitized. Did you notice problems like this?"

I shook my head. "I... uh... noticed the opposite effect."

"Yeah, that can happen too. Moving the ring is turning you on? Then the chain with the weight probably doesn't help either."

And neither were her touches. I could feel myself getting wet and my asshole started to clench around the plug.

The plug! Oh damn, I had completely forgotten about it. There was no way she hadn't noticed it. I felt sick.

She took the weight in her hand. "Quite heavy. Looks like one of the magnetic ones. I don't use them often."

"Why.. why would they need to be magnetic?"

"To add extra stuff to it. More weights or a bell for example."

"Could this weight damage my clit?"

She shook her head. "No, the pulling might make it more prominent, pull it out from under the hood more, which might result in more stimulation but no permanent damage."

She let the weight go and the brief pull made me moan before I could stop myself.

"Sorry", I said. "I really don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Stephanie laughed. "Don't worry. I'm not easily rattled. Also, it looks like you are the one that's uncomfortable."

She pointed at my clit piercing. "It's also not infected. Same as with the bra. Try not to wear underwear. Too much pressure. I recommend loose fitting clothes for a few days."

Then she inspected my tattoo.

"Not very artistic. But from a technical perspective it's really well done. Clean and bold. Skin looks good too. I'll give you an ointment. Put it on twice a day. It'll heal in no time. You said you had another one."

I nodded. "It's worse, I'm sorry."

She put her hand on my upper thigh and gave it a soft reassuring squeeze.

I stood up and turned around.

"Anal Slut? Bold statement." She said it lightheartedly, without malice. Still, I couldn't help feeling sick. This was just so embarrassing.

She inspected the tattoo.

"Looks good as well. Same as before. Ointment, loose clothing and it'll heal beautifully. You can get dressed."

I did so quickly. "Thank you so much. What do I owe you?"

"Only ten bucks for the ointments."

"What about your time? Surely that can't be all?"

"It's alright. On the house."

I shook my head. "No, please. You were so nice. Let me give you a tip at least."

She smiled. "How about you go across the street and fetch us a donut or something? Then we can drink a cup of coffee together. How about it?"

Well, why not. There was a gas station across the street, I should be able to get something there.

"Okay, be right back."

A few minutes later we were sitting in the shop's small kitchen, eating donuts and drinking coffee.

She took a big bite out of a pink donut. "Mmmh. I needed this. Thank you."

"No, I need to thank you. You have no idea how difficult it was to find the nerve to get all this looked at."

"I still don't get how you could end up with piercings and tattoos that clearly make you uncomfortable. Are you alright, honestly?"

Damn, I had to lie again. I wished I could've opened up to her but what good would it do? The risk was simply too great.

"I'm fine. I am in a rather complicated bdsm relationship and my mistresses surprised me with this. It was a shock but I'm not against it. They know what they can do to me."

"Mistresses? Plural?" She lifted an eyebrow, a slight smile playing on her lips.

I blushed again. "Yes. As I said, it's complicated."

"You're not from here, are you?"

"I grew up here. My parents live here. I'm just attending college right now."

She mustered me intently.

"Red hair... you said your name was Claudia, right? Wait a minute. Claudia Brooks? I can't believe it."

Oh fuck, that was bad. I should've used a different name. She clearly knows me but I have no idea where to place her.

"Do I know you? I'm sorry but I can't recall."

"Not surprising, we've barely met. You were in a class with my younger brother, Steven. Steven McMillan. He had such a crush on you. He was gutted when you asked Henry to prom."

I remembered Steven. He used to run track in high school. We never had much to do with one another. Well, other than him trying to spy on me sunbathing once. He got in a bit of trouble afterwards.

"I didn't even know. Also, I hated prom. I only asked Henry because he was the safe option."

She laughed at that. "Yeah, Steven would've probably tried to get into your pants. Little pervert that he is."

What to do next? Should I ask her not to tell anyone about me? But that would put her in a position of power and also might just give her the idea to tell anyone about me. Or do I stay silent and hope for her professional discretion?

So far she has been nothing but professional so I decided to not push the issue.

Best to just stick to small talk.

"This really is a small town. You got that right with the name of the studio."

She grinned. "Yeah. My partner wanted to name it something more edgy like Midnight Tattoos or something but that'd be just silly."

Suddenly a small pain shot through my nipples and I winced.

"Everything alright?"

"Yes. The piercings stung a bit. It's okay."

"Listen, please take off your underwear. Professional advice. They'll heal better that way."

I hesitated but Stephanie did not relent.

"Come on. I'll leave the room and you can call me once you're done. It'll help, trust me."

Having the piercings move freely would suck but it'd still be better than an infection. So I agreed. Stephanie left the room and I quickly took off my bra and panties. My pants were still pressing uncomfortably against my clit piercing but my nipples already felt better.

I quickly said goodbye afterwards. I wanted to return home before Kylie started to wonder where I was.

Stephanie gave me a brief hug. "Nice seeing you again. Please let me know if you have any further issues. Also, if you ever want to add to your work, I'd love to work on you. I'll even give you the friends and family discount."

That won't happen in a thousand years. No need to tell her though.

I smiled weakly. "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for everything."