Power and Corruption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked the available flights. I could be back on campus in a few hours. It'd be expensive, but my future was worth it. I quickly booked a ticket, took a shower, grabbed my things and rushed to the airport.

Once I was on the plane I sent a quick message to Lela and Kylie first.

"Hey guys. Sorry, I had to run. Something came up with Professor Logan. I'm on my way home. I did what you asked with Steven. You can ask him if you want."

Then came the more important task, I sent an email to the professor.

"Professor Logan, can we meet? As soon as possible, please. I'm on my way back from my parents and my plane will land in a few hours. I'm really sorry to bother you but it is an emergency. Truly! Thank you. Claudia Brooks."

I received a notification of the Professor's answer almost immediately.

"Miss Brooks, tell me when your plane lands and I will pick you up at the airport. This is so unlike you that you have me worried. We can talk at my place, if this is okay for you."

I quickly sent her the details and thanked her again.

Then I mentally prepared myself. I would have to tell her everything. Would she even believe me? I guess I might have to show her the damage to my body. I blushed just thinking about it. This would be so very embarrassing, but what else could I do? I just hoped that she had an idea. As much as I tried, I could not think of anything.

True to her word the Professor was indeed waiting for me at the airport.

"Are you alright, Miss Brooks?"

I shook my head. "No, not really, Professor. But it's best if we wait until we can talk without interruptions."

She gave me a brief nod and we made our way to her car. The drive to her house wasn't too long.

"Do we need to call a doctor, or the police?" She asked after a while.

"No, it's nothing like this, Professor. Thank you." She probably thought I had been raped or something. I felt sick to my stomach thinking about what I had to tell her.

Surely, all the respect she had for me would be gone afterwards. I just hoped that she'd still let me pass. Surely, my previous conduct in her class had to count for something.

Finally we reached her house and she let me into the living room.

"Take a seat. Do you need a drink?"

"Yes, actually. Something strong would be nice."

She went to her liquor cabinet and returned with two glasses.

"Rum and Coke."

I emptied the glass and shook myself.

"Okay, Professor. First of all, thank you so much for taking time for me. I really appreciate it."

She sat down on the opposite sofa.

"Don't mention it. It sounded like you were in trouble."

"I am. But it's really embarrassing, Professor. Mostly because I put myself in this situation." I took a few breaths. Time to lay the cards on the table.

"It's about my project. You know I wanted to prove to you that in time human benevolence would always win, right?"

She nodded.

"Well, in order to prove that point I needed someone to have absolute power over me, so I constructed a scenario where my roommate could blackmail me. Long story short, it backfired and now she is about to ruin my life."

Professor Logan mustered me for a while before answering.

"Her benevolent side did not win?" There was no apparent malice in her question. She was matter of fact as always.

"It kinda did. This is the embarrassing part, Professor. The blackmail material I created was highly sexual and she is convinced that I am somewhat... repressed and is convinced that I need to... well... come out of my shell... and be slutty. So she wants to release all the material so that everyone will see me as a slut."

"Surely you are aware of how insane this sounds, Miss Brooks?"

I nodded. "I know Professor. But it's the truth. I can give you all my material. The unedited documentation. I've written down everything that she made me do. Well, she and my best friend."

Professor Logan arched an eyebrow. "Your best friend is blackmailing you as well?"

"Yes, it's hard to explain."

She was silent for a long time. "Okay, give me everything you have. I will read it and discuss it with you in the morning. You can sleep in my guest room. If what you say is true then I assume you'd rather not face your roommate today."

I was so relieved. "Yes. Thank you so much, Professor." I handed her my laptop and opened the files. "Here you go. And Professor, it's going to be very... sexual. Pornographic even. I apologize."

She stood up and laid a hand on my shoulder. "I'm not easily rattled, Miss Brooks. Come on, let me show you your room. You look dead on your feet."

She was right about that. It has been a long day. The mental exhaustion had taken a toll on me. I was asleep as soon as I hit the bed.

I don't know if I have ever dreaded something as much as facing Professor Logan the next morning. She was already waiting for me when I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Miss Brooks. Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

She handed me a cup.

"Okay, let's not beat around the bush. With every other student I would think this to be an elaborate prank in very poor taste."

I nodded.

"But you're not the type for pranks. Also, I saw the video you created for your roommate to blackmail you with. It was very convincing."

I knew that I was blushing crimson at this point.

"Some of the stuff in here? The gloryholes, the destruction of your body with plugs and piercings and tattoos? That just cannot be true. A smart person like you would've never agreed to that."

I felt tears forming in my eyes. "It's true, Professor. I just sort of got sucked into it. I wanted to prove my theory and was willing to sacrifice myself for it. Showing you that I was right was all that mattered to me. I thought it could kickstart my career. And when things started to get out of hand I just thought that in the end things would turn out okay."

"So you're telling me that you really did everything that is mentioned in your documents?"

I nodded. I couldn't even look at her. I knew from the tone of her voice that I had disappointed her.

She was silent for a while before she continued.

"Okay, I think I might be able to help you."

"Really?" I looked at her full of hope and shame.

"I will try. However, I have my reputation to consider and even if I don't think you're the type I need to make sure that this is not a prank."

"It's not, Professor. Honestly. What can I do to make you believe me?"

"Strip", her answer was brief and to the point.

I hesitated. Did she really just ask me to undress in front of her?

"Miss Brooks. I know that this is difficult for you but consider my point of view. This story of yours is absolutely outrageous. I need to see proof. Not on a computer, where it could easily be faked. I need to see it with my own eyes."

She was right, of course. She was a prominent author. A respected professor. She had to protect her reputation.

I stood up and removed my clothes. Again, I was unable to look at her. To her credit, she did not comment on my body at all.

"That will suffice, thank you."

I quickly dressed myself again. "What will happen now, Professor?"

"I will meet with your blackmailers, even with the lady from the sex shop. I'll try and have a conversation with them. Maybe I will be able to sort this out."

"Can I come along?"

"No. I think that would not be a good idea. They might be tempted to order you to do something in front of me. I want this to be a neutral conversation."

I hated that she was right. It seems like my future was going to be decided in my absence.

"You can wait here, Miss Brooks. I know this is difficult for you but I hope to have this resolved by tonight."

"Thank you so much, Professor. I really, really appreciate it." Then I remembered something. "Do you think I might still be able to pass even with the failed project?"

She gave me a brief smile. "I'm sure we can work something out. Let's see how things play out."

To say that the remainder of the day was excruciating was the understatement of the century. I felt like I was going insane.

I briefly checked in with Kylie. She was hungover but in good spirits. They enjoyed their time at the party and apparently Lela hadn't been too mad about me leaving. Steven had been gloating about fucking me to his sister but I didn't care.

Finally, Professor Logan called me into the living room. I went there with a knot in my stomach. What would I do if she did not succeed? Run away? I could never do this to my parents.

I tried to push the thought from my head. I had to trust the Professor. If anyone would be able to convince them, it was her.

She sat on the sofa with a bunch of papers and usb sticks in front of her.

"Please, Miss Brooks, have a seat."

I sat down opposite of her.

"Do you remember the main theory of my work? The one that you set out to prove wrong?"

What was she getting at? I was too frazzled to think clearly, so I just answered.

"It's about human's inability to wield power in an unselfish way."

"Correct. Now, taking your past experiences into consideration, do you still disagree with my theory?"

"I do. What Hanna is setting out to do to me is benevolent, at last in her eyes. And Lela, well... I think she'll around eventually. She is a good person."

She shook her head. She seemed disappointed.

"I guess it is time for me to prove my point to you."

She gestured to the stuff cluttered before her.

"This is all the blackmail material they had."

I felt a weight drop from my shoulders.

"You did it? You really convinced them? I'm free?"

She leaned back and shook her head. "Once again you're failing to consider what I have been trying to teach in my class."

I guess she must've noticed my confused look.

"Power corrupts, Miss Brooks. It corrupts everyone. Including myself."

Now I realized what she was saying and I began shaking. She had all the blackmail material... Surely she wouldn't....

"Professor Logan, please...."

She held up a hand to silence me.

"Before we discuss your future in more detail, I want to give you a choice. You won't like it, but it's the only one you have."

My heart was pounding in my chest. She was blackmailing me as well. This couldn't be happening.

"You can get up and leave. Afterwards I will be forced to forward everything to the university's faculty board along with my recommendation for permanent expulsion.

Also, I would have to inform all my contacts of your behavior. I'm sure you know what that means."

I knew only too well. "My career would be over before it even began." This couldn't be happening.

"Exactly. Also, I don't think it would be easy to get accepted at another university. Word gets around, you know. Just think about your poor parents. Which reminds me, they might at some point receive a package. I'm sure you can guess its contents."

Of course I could. I had lost. I could not let them see all the videos and pictures of me.

I looked at the Professor. "What is the second choice?"

"Undress and kneel before me. Then we will have a chat about your future."

And there it was. She was going to use me as well. The one person I trusted to help me. But more than anything I was angry at myself. Power corrupts everyone. She always emphasized it. Why didn't I think about it corrupting her?

There was nothing else to do but obey and hear what her plans were. I undressed and kneeled before her. The weight from my clit piercing clattering on her marble floor.

She casually put one foot on the chain, keeping me from moving.

"Tell me, Claudia. Did you really think I did not know what you were doing?"

That had to be the first time she called me by my first name.

"What do you mean, Professor?"

"Your project. It wasn't too hard to guess that you were going to give someone power over yourself. I also knew that you would confide in your best friend, so I made her my informant."

"You did what? Why?"

"Call it insurance. I was fairly certain that you wouldn't be able to prove me wrong but imagine what would happen to my reputation if a mere student was able to dispute my theories. That wouldn't be a good look."

"Did you tell them to do all this to me?" I could not believe it. She was involved from the start.

"Of course not. I was merely keeping tabs on you. I did not expect Lela reading your documents. She was really angry when she came to me. She demanded that I put an end to things."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was still hoping that you would abandon your project. Believe it or not, I really valued you as a student. Hell, I gave you multiple chances to talk to me, remember?"

I did remember. Several times she asked about my project and hinted at me abandoning it. Back then I was too stubborn to realize that she was offering me an out.

"Anyway, I managed to talk Lela out of it. If I had put an end to your project then things would've been on file. I wanted to avoid that, for your career's sake."

"You expect me to believe that?"

She shrugged. "Believe what you want. Lela told me that she'd punish you. Use you like you used her and Hanna for your project. I only told her to make sure that you wouldn't get exposed."

"So why get them off my back now? That doesn't make any sense."

"Bravo, Claudia. This is indeed the question. Why help you at all? I could've just let this play out. Your reputation would be ruined and my theory would remain unchallenged."

She reached out and grabbed my nipple chain. "Any guesses, Claudia? Why did I help you?"

The look she gave me told me everything. "You... you want me." It felt ridiculous even saying it.

"Correct. The more Lela told me about what they were doing to you, the more I realized that I wanted it. So I called a friend in France and made sure that Hanna got the offer to study abroad."

"You did that?"

"Of course. She was having too much fun with you to be talked out of it. This was the easiest way to get rid of her."

My head was spinning. I felt like a fly in a spider's web.

"But you couldn't know that I'd find out about Hanna's plans."

"I wanted to make Lela tell you. You reading her messages just sped things up a bit."

"But how did you get Lela to help you anyways? And how did you get them all to hand you the blackmail material?"

"You know your friend best. At first I came to her with genuine concern. She was all too eager to help me keep an eye on you. She wanted to make sure that you did not do anything dangerous. Later, I just offered her a way to pass all her exams. You do know she was struggling, don't you?"

I did. Lela always wanted to be a fashion journalist. But there were a few classes that she had problems with. Mind you, she had stopped complaining about that a while ago... God, how stupid had I been.

'"As for the blackmail material. Well, money of course. Barbara was easily paid off and Hanna appreciated my offer for a rent free stay during her time in France."

"You must be very proud of yourself."

"I always am. Look at what I accomplished. But enough of that. Let's talk about my plans for you."

I was expecting the worst. Professor Logan had shown a ruthlessness that I had never expected to see in her. Maybe that was my biggest fault. I idolized her, even if I did not agree with her. She had what I wanted so badly. A career, fame, money...

"Maybe you remember that I had problems finding a personal assistant. Well, I want to offer you the position of being my personal slave."

She pushed her shoe between my legs. "Hump it while I continue."

There it was, her first sexual order. And I did not dare to disobey, I couldn't.

I grabbed her leg and began to rub my pussy against her shoe. My body responded instantly.

"You will quit your studies and move in with me. You will handle all the work that a personal assistant would. But of course you would also have some more... exciting tasks."

"How long?" I was struggling to keep my voice level.

"I don't know. But I'm not unreasonable. I will pay you a good salary. You won't have free access to it until I release you, of course. I will also include your name in my books, mention you as a research assistant, that sort of thing."

I moaned. My ass clenched against the plug.

"I can promise you this, Claudia. When I let you go your life won't be ruined. You'll have enough money to start over."

Fuck, I could barely think. "But... quitting college... my parent's will be be pissed...."

"Maybe. But that doesn't matter. Also, in time you will introduce me to them as your girlfriend."

My whole body shuddered.

"I... what? Are... you... gay?"

In response she pushed her shoe even harder against my pussy and yanked on my nipple chain. I couldn't handle it anymore and I came. The sounds of my wet pussy against her shoe mixed with my needy moans until I finally sank to the floor.

"Labels are so boring, Claudia. Let's just say that we will be the perfect couple on the outside. Sure, some people will complain. A Professor and a former student, but it'll pass. I'm way too important for this university. And at home you'll crawl for me. You will lick me and we'll surely find even larger toys for your hungry holes."

She bent down and grabbed my hair. It felt surprisingly tender.

"Decision time, Claudia. It could be your last one for a long, long time. Will you be my slave?"

It wasn't really a decision and we both knew it. She held all the cards and no matter what would happen to me, I had to protect my parents. Also, being her slave gave me the only chance I had of eventually living a normal life.

I had wanted nothing more than to prove her wrong. That had been the main goal of my project. In the end, she had proven her point effortlessly. Just as she said when she gave her speech in New York. It was all about ruthlessness, and she had it in spades.

There was nothing more I could do. I always thought I'd be able to outsmart Hanna and Lela but Professor Logan? Not a chance. She had won.

I closed my eyes and whispered the only answer I could give. "I agree."

THE END

__

I know that this story wasn't for everyone. It's too weird and too over the top. But I really enjoyed writing it and I want to thank everyone who read it.

Maybe I'll return to Claudia eventually. There's quite a bit that can be said about her life with Professor Logan. But for now this is the end of this story. When I began writing it I would've never anticipated that it'd get this long. I also hadn't envisioned it ending like this. But stories always change when I start writing them. The characters developing in new and interesting ways.

Anyhow. Thank you all again for reading and for your patience. I knew it took a while to finish the story.